The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > DC Comics Films

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 01:31 PM   #101
cerealkiller182
Must Get Deadpool Avatar
 
cerealkiller182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 12,997
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
You pointed it out, not me.
No I didnt I backed someone else up that he was the star of Recognizinf Saints but i thought the argument was Shia couldnt hold an r-rated movie because he doesnt have the demographic

cerealkiller182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 06:05 PM   #102
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 35,815
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

That movie doesn't support the argument considering that hardly anyone saw it, and it was a cheap, barely seen movie.

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 06:07 PM   #103
Antonello Blueberry
Inglorious bastard
 
Antonello Blueberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Rome, Italy
Posts: 7,909
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
That movie doesn't support the argument considering that hardly anyone saw it, and it was a cheap, barely seen movie.
I saw it. And a dozen of friends of mine.

Antonello Blueberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 06:08 PM   #104
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,282
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Are you purposefully being dense?

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 07:53 PM   #105
cerealkiller182
Must Get Deadpool Avatar
 
cerealkiller182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 12,997
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Im not saying the movie proves anything. Im saying it was a starring role (when you said it wasnt) and it was a good performance

Then you said it has nothing to do with Y. You're right it doesnt,but why would it and why should it.

cerealkiller182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 01:13 AM   #106
Shifty
Alcoholic Genius
 
Shifty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Earth Dimension C-137
Posts: 13,557
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
Dude, no Indiana Jones movie has ever been rated above PG-13. It's family entertainment. Indiana Jones doesn't mean Shia LeBouf gets an R-rated audience. It will pretty much be the same audience that saw Transformers last summer.
Never claimed they were. What is an R rated audience? Those that don't go see PG-13 films? Those who fell in love with Indy during their teens, 20s and 30s will be back to see this and if they like Shia probably would go see him in an action movie where he's the last man on earth.

Shame these films are made in America 'cause everywhere else, thankfully, the ratings certification boards allow most teenagers to see most R rated films.

Quote:
Shia LeBouf does not have the clout or credibility to command that kind of power. He's the Hollywood IT Boy at the moment and a rising star, but he's not Tom Cruise or Will Smith.
We'll see after his next three films release.

Quote:
Well one he was in that definitely sucked was I, ROBOT. Another was CONSTANTINE. I, ROBOT alienated Alex Proyas from Fox and pretty much Hollywood in general.
I enjoyed those films but he wasn't the lead as I asked in the question, he wasn't the focus of the marketing, he was the barely in it sidekick.

Quote:
They are family movies. Opening weekend families will be going to see the movie and taking their kids to see it just like Star Wars and Spider-man. Get over it.

Don't act like Indiana Jones is edgy almost R-rated material.
I'm not, but there's going to be the "Fanboys" of the 80s (and 90s and 2000s) returning to see Indy on top of the families. Just like Transformers was filled with families all the Transformer Fanboys from the 80s bought tickets as well.


Quote:
300 had probably half of the budget of Watchmen. The film was also testing excellently which put a lot of faith in it for WB. 300 was also building off of the popularity of SIN CITY as well. Also, it's a sword and sandals war epic. When those are done in PG-13, its safe material for an R-rating. I think you aren't realizing another reason 300 had an R-rating because it didn't have a big star in it like Shia LeBouf who plays best with a PG-13 audience.

You can believe what you want, and live in your happy world avoiding Hollywood and studio politics. But the fact of the matter is this, plain and simple, a studio will not simply get behind an R-rated comic book movie starring Shia LeBouf if its a Shia LeBouf star vehicle.

The only reason Watchmen is happening as it is right now is because of 300. So you can keep ignoring that as well. Snyder at Wondercon talked about it, before the release of 300, WB didn't like the idea of an R-rated comic book super hero movie.
Okay take Shia out, which star convinces WB to go R?

Quote:
Dude, don't show me this ****ing bull****. You are pissing me the hell off. Did I say I agree with the philosophy? No I don't! I know there is money in R-rated movies. I know R-rated movies can play with mainstream audiences and make a ton of money! I ****ING KNOW! I hate the idea that Y would be dumbed down and cut to a PG-13 rating. I'm simply trying to fill you guys in on the reality of the situation.
Thanks for getting so pissed off, you made my day. Go get some anger management. C'mon we're just giving both our views. Try to be more optimistic. I see where you're coming from and I agree WB will probably go PG13. However I feel the material can sell itself, just like how most probably discovered the comic.

There already is evidence of R rated action films doing well in the past few years, especially with non A-listers but somehow Shia will be box office kryptonite and the premise/trailer won't be able to sell it to the masses like The Matrix Trilogy, Sin City, 300 or Watchmen.

Quote:
I've read every single issue of Y. I've read the 1st draft. While I'm not sure how well it could actually play to an audience, you are letting your fandom cloud your judgement.

Chances are WB will essentially want something like I AM LEGEND, but more youth oriented with Shia, and more wise-cracking since the comics have an odd, wicked sense of humor.
Wouldn't there be a large turnout of women in their 20s and 30s watching an action film where females make up the majority of the cast and aren't all eye candy and bimbos or Lara Croft? Plenty of females saw 300 and I'm sure Shia will gain some more female fans in the late teens early 20s with his next couple of roles.
After Sin City/300/Watchmen market it as the next great graphic novel adaptation.

Anyway hopefully there is some news on this later in the spring.

__________________
THOSE GUYS ARE INSIDE YOU BUILDING A PIECE OF ****, ETHAN!
They're inside you building a monument to compromise!

Rick and Morty
Shifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 01:09 PM   #107
cerealkiller182
Must Get Deadpool Avatar
 
cerealkiller182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 12,997
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
Dude, no Indiana Jones movie has ever been rated above PG-13. It's family entertainment. Indiana Jones doesn't mean Shia LeBouf gets an R-rated audience. It will pretty much be the same audience that saw Transformers last summer
Indy was made before the PG-13 was a rating. Temple of Doom has been given credit for inspiring the rating. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was ratedPG13

cerealkiller182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 05:23 PM   #108
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 35,815
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonello Blueberry View Post
I saw it. And a dozen of friends of mine.
So what? Do you guys want a cookie? I said hardly anyone.

Quote:
Never claimed they were. What is an R rated audience? Those that don't go see PG-13 films? Those who fell in love with Indy during their teens, 20s and 30s will be back to see this and if they like Shia probably would go see him in an action movie where he's the last man on earth.
R-rated audience = 17 yo's and above. Typically a smaller demographic than PG-13 or PG.

The point is, the studios don't want to cut out a huge demographic chunk they think Shia LeBouf plays best with. That simple.

Quote:
Shame these films are made in America 'cause everywhere else, thankfully, the ratings certification boards allow most teenagers to see most R rated films.
I'm also referring to the tons of pre-teens and below that Hollywood wants Shia LeBouf to see.

Quote:
We'll see after his next three films release.
Its not something you can get after a few films. You basically need the consistent drawing power for over a decade that someone like Will Smith has had to get that kind of power and control.

Quote:
I enjoyed those films but he wasn't the lead as I asked in the question, he wasn't the focus of the marketing, he was the barely in it sidekick.
I believe the question asked was which films he was in, not the lead in. I'm sorry if I misunderstood.

Quote:
I'm not, but there's going to be the "Fanboys" of the 80s (and 90s and 2000s) returning to see Indy on top of the families. Just like Transformers was filled with families all the Transformer Fanboys from the 80s bought tickets as well.
I guess these fanboys of the 80's you are talking about never get married and breed either. Because yeah, they never have kids, nieces, or nephews they want to take to these movies.

Quote:
Okay take Shia out, which star convinces WB to go R?
Look at the track records. Either way the movie is a tough sell as an R. If they say its like I Am Legend (which was PG-13) the studio will still definitely not want an R.

Quote:
Thanks for getting so pissed off, you made my day. Go get some anger management. C'mon we're just giving both our views. Try to be more optimistic. I see where you're coming from and I agree WB will probably go PG13. However I feel the material can sell itself, just like how most probably discovered the comic.
Comic audience is still different than the joe moviegoing audience. I'm just ticked like you are trying to lecture me about R-rated films making money, which is ridiculous because I know. These are NOT my views. I am simply giving you guys the Hollywood viewpoint for these types of things.

Quote:
There already is evidence of R rated action films doing well in the past few years, especially with non A-listers but somehow Shia will be box office kryptonite and the premise/trailer won't be able to sell it to the masses like The Matrix Trilogy, Sin City, 300 or Watchmen.
The material is NOTHING like those movies. They aren't relevant comparisons. It's not a matter of simply naming off comic book or R-rated action movies that have made money with an R-rating. Just because they have doesn't mean the studio or the producers want to deliver this with an R-rating. Shia LeBouf's overall audience is the the same audience as Sin City, 300, or Watchmen. Also Watchmen is still a year away from being in theatres so I don't even know why you are talking about it. I see no trailer for Watchmen. I see no ultra-faithful, R-rated cut of Watchmen playing in theatres that sold to the masses.

Y, The Last Man isn't an action movie at all. It's a sci-fi comic book based movie, its a story that has some action in it, but at its core its a human drama.

Quote:
Wouldn't there be a large turnout of women in their 20s and 30s watching an action film where females make up the majority of the cast and aren't all eye candy and bimbos or Lara Croft?
That's definitely a demographic to shoot for.

Quote:
Plenty of females saw 300 and I'm sure Shia will gain some more female fans in the late teens early 20s with his next couple of roles.
Where does 300 and females enter into it? A lot of females seeing 300 doesn't mean they automatically will go see Y The Last Man. Also can you give me an exact count on how many females so that movie? I can guarantee you, the target audience for 300 was 18-34 yo males, and more females probably saw KNOCKED UP.

Quote:
After Sin City/300/Watchmen market it as the next great graphic novel adaptation.
It's not that simple. Especially when Y The Last Man doesn't have the interesting style of Sin City or 300, not the name value of Frank Miller, and its a lot more realistic than any of those stories. You can't market Y The Last Man like Sin City or 300 at all.

You can't count the Watchmen egg before it hatches either.

Quote:
Indy was made before the PG-13 was a rating. Temple of Doom has been given credit for inspiring the rating. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was ratedPG13
None of which have anything to do with studios allowing Y The Last Man to be rated R.

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 05:36 PM   #109
cerealkiller182
Must Get Deadpool Avatar
 
cerealkiller182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 12,997
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
None of which have anything to do with studios allowing Y The Last Man to be rated R.
You keep telling me this after my quotes. I know it. I never said otherwise. Please stop assuming you know what Im talking about

cerealkiller182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 06:27 PM   #110
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 35,815
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

If you know this then what is your point?

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:24 PM   #111
cerealkiller182
Must Get Deadpool Avatar
 
cerealkiller182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 12,997
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

No point. I was correcting you. Shia was the star of Recogniing Saints and Indy films have been rated PG13

cerealkiller182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:28 PM   #112
cerealkiller182
Must Get Deadpool Avatar
 
cerealkiller182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 12,997
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Edit-double post

cerealkiller182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:40 PM   #113
Antonello Blueberry
Inglorious bastard
 
Antonello Blueberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Rome, Italy
Posts: 7,909
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/03/05...ast-man-for-y/
Quote:
D.J. Caruso Says Shia’s Still His ‘Last Man’ For ‘Y’

Shia LaBeoufHe’s made a number of recent high-profile projects, including the upcoming “Eagle Eye” starring Shia LaBeouf, but not until he came across “Y: The Last Man,” did D.J. Caruso ever find a project that’s “everything in a movie I liked as a kid, and everything I’d like to make as a grown-up,” the director enthused.

There’s good reason for that, Caruso playfully admitted, explaining how growing up as the last man on Earth is, well, is a lot like growing up as a director.

“To me, what I love is that it happens to be about a gibberish, foolish boy who never grows up, and I think as a filmmaker you can always relate to that because this is one of those jobs where you don’t have to grow up,” Caruso said, smiling. “I can really relate. There’s some poetry in there.”

None more so than in the last few issues, Caruso insisted, revealing his plans to film the entire comic arc…eventually. Almost a year after telling MTV News that he plans on centering the first movie on just the first twelve issues, Caruso was more certain than ever that that leaves plenty of room for parts II and III.

“I see it as a trilogy because there is so much to put in. Where the first movie ends doesn’t even relate to the last issue because it’s so far down the road,” he said. “It hasn’t succeeded so far in the screenplay format because everyone keeps trying to throw everything in there. We’re only taking this [first] story so far.”

As of now, taking it even that far still rests on the young shoulders of LaBeouf, who remains the director’s primary choice for the lead role of Yorick, Caruso said.

“We’re talking about. He’s got such a busy schedule that’s hard to fit in because he’s doing ‘Transformers 2’ and whatever after,” Caruso smiled. “But I would love to see him do it and we are trying to work it out.”

Antonello Blueberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:49 PM   #114
Crook
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 16,301
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Nice to hear that a trilogy is planned. It's such a big story that one film can't even do it justice.

Shia definitely needs to get cast, if they want to get the receipts for sequels.

Crook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:32 AM   #115
Gotham
Side-Kick
 
Gotham's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6,504
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Shia is still The Last Man:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/36125

Gotham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:15 AM   #116
JackBauer
Side-Kick
 
JackBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 8,890
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aintitcoolnews
Anyway, I asked him about an early draft of the script that circulated. It was written by series creator Brian K. Vaughan and even though it had great moments, it really crammed everything into one two hour movie. That meant we lost Hero, Yorrick’s sister, and we lost all the side-characters that give the story it’s identity.

Caruso agreed with me 100% and said that once the writer’s strike was over (this was before the end) they’re going to completely rework the script, keeping as much as the book as they can. In fact, he’s going to structure it as a trilogy, with the first movie encompassing issues 1-12, not trying to get the whole 50-something issues into one movie.
Wow, I gotta say, Caruso's really getting my respect with this. He seems to be going out of his way to tell the story right, which is pretty commendable, specially in today's mainstream Hollywood.

__________________
You won't kill me because of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you because-- SQUIRREL!
Gamertag: semterra
JackBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:46 AM   #117
Sugarculted
Side-Kick
 
Sugarculted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: UK, Leicester :/
Posts: 3,515
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Blah. No Shia for me, thanks. I just can't see him playing Yorrick, at all

__________________

Sugarculted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:53 AM   #118
chamber-music
Hail Hydra
 
chamber-music's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 24,363
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarculted View Post
Blah. No Shia for me, thanks. I just can't see him playing Yorrick, at all
Me either. I would rather see Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Emile Hirsch, Jamie Bell before Shia as Yorrick.

__________________
King Of Strong Style
chamber-music is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:02 PM   #119
cerealkiller182
Must Get Deadpool Avatar
 
cerealkiller182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 12,997
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

I just started reading the book in trade. So far nothing about it makes me think Shia couldnt or shouldnt do it, but ireally like Jamie Bell in the role now that you brought him up. Just to throw another name in there, Scot M Forster. Hes pretty entertaining and pretty slik in that show Greek, but something of this caliber might overwhelm him.

cerealkiller182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 06:23 AM   #120
Sugarculted
Side-Kick
 
Sugarculted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: UK, Leicester :/
Posts: 3,515
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

I dunno, perhaps after reading the entire series...you'll change your mind. It is one of my favourite comics of all time (anything BKV does...I will check it out), and I can't see Shia portraying Yorrick's personality. He just doesn't seem to fit for me.

__________________

Sugarculted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 04:31 PM   #121
xisaacx
trademarks us miserable
 
xisaacx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Metro City 86
Posts: 1,257
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Ok people here you go

you guys are judging him based on pervious movies.. so your saying a movie like equilibrium that TANKED should have been the sole decision based on christian bales performance? See what Im saying here.

Its not the actors, its the script. Sorry but if the movie is ****ty the movie is ****ty, SHIA can pull it off and Im not even a fan of his. But just cause he hasnt played a real roll like this before DOESNT mean he cant do it.

Everyone starts somewhere. Every major comic movie star doesnt start with a MULTI million dollar movie with a blowout performance as their first couple of movies. You guys are dogging him out and not even giving the kid a chance.

Like I said was christian bale amazing in shaft? and in equilibrium? and whatever else? (althoug empire of the sun was ill but he was like 12) so should someones FUTURE performance be based on a ****ty script? I think not.

If a good actor plays in a ****ty movie, does that make the actor ****ty? No.

__________________
"I want to lay on my back with a pillow and let you sit on my chest with your knees over my forearms and punch me repeatedly." - Chris Hansen
xisaacx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:58 AM   #122
Sugarculted
Side-Kick
 
Sugarculted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: UK, Leicester :/
Posts: 3,515
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xisaacx View Post
Ok people here you go

you guys are judging him based on pervious movies.. so your saying a movie like equilibrium that TANKED should have been the sole decision based on christian bales performance? See what Im saying here.

Its not the actors, its the script. Sorry but if the movie is ****ty the movie is ****ty, SHIA can pull it off and Im not even a fan of his. But just cause he hasnt played a real roll like this before DOESNT mean he cant do it.
But, it's not how we rate his as a performer...it's whether or not he has the look and personality of the character. I'd rather not see him portraying Yorick. It just wouldn't work for me. I don't see Shia when reading Y.

Quote:
Everyone starts somewhere. Every major comic movie star doesnt start with a MULTI million dollar movie with a blowout performance as their first couple of movies. You guys are dogging him out and not even giving the kid a chance.
Erm, I'm not basing my opinion on whether or not he should play purely due to his star rating. But, I'm confused. Wasn't he in Transformers, as the main character? That was a multi-million dollar film, right? Isn't Indy 4 pretty damn big for him? It doesn't matter what his star status or film credentials are, I still don't see him as Yorick.

Quote:
Like I said was christian bale amazing in shaft? and in equilibrium? and whatever else? (althoug empire of the sun was ill but he was like 12) so should someones FUTURE performance be based on a ****ty script? I think not.
Don't go comparing the Bale to Shia, ever

Quote:
If a good actor plays in a ****ty movie, does that make the actor ****ty? No.
Many haven't even given him the label of being a bad actor.

__________________

Sugarculted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:51 AM   #123
cerealkiller182
Must Get Deadpool Avatar
 
cerealkiller182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 12,997
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

Im curious to see Shia in the role just to see if he could do it. Challenge this kid. I find him entertaining but if hes not gonna be the witty fast-talker his whole carreer (or is he?). This is dangerous thinking though when playing with comic adaptations and fanboys

cerealkiller182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:41 PM   #124
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 138,993
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

DJ Caruso’s Y: The Last Man in Summer 2010?

__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #125
Gotham
Side-Kick
 
Gotham's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6,504
Default Re: Any new "Y: The Last Man" news?

I'm really hoping they greenlight the film. I'm about to start another chapter of Y and it's an amazing series.

Gotham is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.