The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Transformers > Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2007, 05:12 PM   #101
spidergrant
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: cybertron
Posts: 680
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal'Akai View Post
I think I fixed it.
nice pics. almost all of them fit there character. the only one i disagree with is sideswipe. he looked too much like bumble bees old camero

spidergrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:03 PM   #102
srnrew
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 52
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

ASTROTRAIN
ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON
FUNCTION: MILITARY TRANSPORT
FIRST APPEARANCE: TRANSFORMERS # 29
"In confusion there is opportunity."
Profile: Creating confusion is Astrotrain's specialty. As a Decepticon Triple Changer he can switch from robot to locomotive train to space shuttle almost instantaneously. This ability not only leaves unsuspecting enemies perplexed, but often vulnerable to his attack. His favorite ploy is to lure an Autobot to chase him as he enters a railroad tunnel in train mode and then exits in shuttle mode. The Autobot is usually ill-prepared to battle the shuttle-mode Astrotrain and rarely knows whether two Decepticons or one confront him. But it is that particular moment when his opponent realizes his mistake that especially delights Astrotrain. He truly lives for that moment and thrives on his foe's panic and fear. "It makes it all worthwhile," Astrotrain says gleefully. "That part I enjoy even better than destroying him afterwards!"
Abilities: As a space shuttle, Astrotrain can achieve, under his own power, planetary orbit, where he can attain a maximum speed of 20,000 mph. He can launch weapons and satellites while in orbit, and carry other cargo as well. If he carries an extra fuel supply, he can leave his orbit and is capable of true space travel, boosting his speed to 50,000 mph. He would be able to travel from the Earth to the Moon and back, but not much more. As a train, his top speed on rail is 400 mph and he has a range of 1700 miles. In robot mode he has great strength and carries a powerful ionic displacer rifle, which destroys by disrupting molecular bonds in metal alloys with its beam.
Weaknesses: Astrotrain is prone to mechanical breakdowns as a train in his wheel assemblies. As a space shuttle his communications systems often fail him and he must be wary of burning up while re-entering the atmosphere.
Profile published in: TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE # 1

srnrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:30 AM   #103
Darkfly
Banned User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: In Serenity Valley, still stuck there :(
Posts: 7,858
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

More Megan Fox, especially wearing more revealing outfits, and release a R rated version with nudity in, and have Transformers sex (it will cause as much of a stir as Puppet sex from Team America)

Darkfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 04:00 AM   #104
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick
 
Jake Cassidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 14,647
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal'Akai View Post
NOpe, he wasn't part of a team. He was a palet swap with Hoist.

Inferno palet swap was with Grapple, not Hoist.

Jake Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 06:40 AM   #105
Golgo-13
Cadburys Creme Eggs
 
Golgo-13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Creative Mind
Posts: 24,375
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

I'd be happy with Hound,Inferno and Mirage. The problem with Arcee is that she always has to have a hologram on her if she is indeed a bike.

__________________
"And a man, a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man."
- Gus Fring
Golgo-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 04:40 PM   #106
spidergrant
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: cybertron
Posts: 680
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

i think arcee would be cool cause micheala could be her friend and ride her

spidergrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 04:41 PM   #107
spidergrant
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: cybertron
Posts: 680
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by srnrew View Post
ASTROTRAIN
ALLEGIANCE: DECEPTICON
FUNCTION: MILITARY TRANSPORT
FIRST APPEARANCE: TRANSFORMERS # 29
"In confusion there is opportunity."
Profile: Creating confusion is Astrotrain's specialty. As a Decepticon Triple Changer he can switch from robot to locomotive train to space shuttle almost instantaneously. This ability not only leaves unsuspecting enemies perplexed, but often vulnerable to his attack. His favorite ploy is to lure an Autobot to chase him as he enters a railroad tunnel in train mode and then exits in shuttle mode. The Autobot is usually ill-prepared to battle the shuttle-mode Astrotrain and rarely knows whether two Decepticons or one confront him. But it is that particular moment when his opponent realizes his mistake that especially delights Astrotrain. He truly lives for that moment and thrives on his foe's panic and fear. "It makes it all worthwhile," Astrotrain says gleefully. "That part I enjoy even better than destroying him afterwards!"
Abilities: As a space shuttle, Astrotrain can achieve, under his own power, planetary orbit, where he can attain a maximum speed of 20,000 mph. He can launch weapons and satellites while in orbit, and carry other cargo as well. If he carries an extra fuel supply, he can leave his orbit and is capable of true space travel, boosting his speed to 50,000 mph. He would be able to travel from the Earth to the Moon and back, but not much more. As a train, his top speed on rail is 400 mph and he has a range of 1700 miles. In robot mode he has great strength and carries a powerful ionic displacer rifle, which destroys by disrupting molecular bonds in metal alloys with its beam.
Weaknesses: Astrotrain is prone to mechanical breakdowns as a train in his wheel assemblies. As a space shuttle his communications systems often fail him and he must be wary of burning up while re-entering the atmosphere.
Profile published in: TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE # 1
the pic didnt work

spidergrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 05:31 PM   #108
Golgo-13
Cadburys Creme Eggs
 
Golgo-13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Creative Mind
Posts: 24,375
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergrant View Post
i think arcee would be cool cause micheala could be her friend and ride her
There's actually an Eleta 1 (not sure if i spelled that riight) that's a female Autobot, that changes into a bike that came out with the movie toyline. Saw it in Target today. Her tech specs say she's 'the first' female Autobot.

__________________
"And a man, a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man."
- Gus Fring
Golgo-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:46 PM   #109
spidergrant
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: cybertron
Posts: 680
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

well yeah she could take arcees place i guess

spidergrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 12:54 AM   #110
spidergrant
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: cybertron
Posts: 680
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

hey i found this video on youtube. i agree with almost all these guys except the dinobots and megatron

spidergrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 12:55 AM   #111
spidergrant
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: cybertron
Posts: 680
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

heres the link http://youtube.com/watch?v=8zbiw3NPets

spidergrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:09 PM   #112
Golgo-13
Cadburys Creme Eggs
 
Golgo-13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Creative Mind
Posts: 24,375
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

Imo Bay seems to have an efinity for adding token Black characters in his movies. I have a funny feeling that Arcee may indeed be that character if put in TF2. She'll have the whole Diva, 'Vivica Fox' head shaking, hand waving attitude.. LOL!

__________________
"And a man, a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man."
- Gus Fring
Golgo-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:15 AM   #113
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergrant View Post
i think arcee would be cool cause micheala could be her friend and ride her

That sounded so F**ken hot

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:17 AM   #114
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golgo13:The Hitman View Post
There's actually an Eleta 1 (not sure if i spelled that riight) that's a female Autobot, that changes into a bike that came out with the movie toyline. Saw it in Target today. Her tech specs say she's 'the first' female Autobot.
In the movie's universe maybe.But we all know thats not really true.

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:30 AM   #115
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick
 
Jake Cassidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 14,647
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergrant View Post
i think arcee would be cool cause micheala could be her friend and ride her
I wanna be Arcee.

Never thought I'd say that.

Jake Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:50 PM   #116
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons
 
Hotwire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13,393
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergrant View Post
Who ever made this needs to realize that the cast they came up with is WAY too large. Not only that, but they keep using different versions of the same vehicles. The simple palet swap worked in the cartoon and for the toys, but I'd hate to see it used in the films.

Hotwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:00 PM   #117
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal'Akai View Post
Who ever made this needs to realize that the cast they came up with is WAY too large. Not only that, but they keep using different versions of the same vehicles. The simple palet swap worked in the cartoon and for the toys, but I'd hate to see it used in the films.
Most of the one's used in that little film have already been done in the Alternaters toyline.They wont do it again.

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:15 PM   #118
spidergrant
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: cybertron
Posts: 680
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal'Akai View Post
Who ever made this needs to realize that the cast they came up with is WAY too large. Not only that, but they keep using different versions of the same vehicles. The simple palet swap worked in the cartoon and for the toys, but I'd hate to see it used in the films.
i aleady knew that. im just saying if they did chooses from that list i would be happy

spidergrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:18 PM   #119
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergrant View Post
i aleady knew that. im just saying if they did chooses from that list i would be happy
But they wont because most of them have already been done in different TF toylines.

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:26 PM   #120
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons
 
Hotwire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13,393
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidergrant View Post
i aleady knew that. im just saying if they did chooses from that list i would be happy
Try thinking of something new. I mean, did anyone relly think that they were going to use that huge GMC truck for Ironhide? Try thinking of something wild. Go back a few pages in this thread and you'll see what i mean.

Hotwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:56 PM   #121
neevnav
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 155
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

I like the fact they used really custom vehicles, such as Ironhide. That style Topkick was built just for the movie, same with Jazz being a hard top Solstice. They need to keep that up, lot's of custom cars. As much as it would be the same as Bumblebee, they could use the Year One Trans Am concept.
http://news.windingroad.com/category...ontiac/page/2/
(Near the bottom)

neevnav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 08:00 PM   #122
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons
 
Hotwire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13,393
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal'Akai View Post
Since Wheeljack was the science guy, I feel he needs to be some wild concept car. Here's my idea.

Like this neevnav???

Hotwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:11 PM   #123
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick
 
Jake Cassidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 14,647
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)

^ That car has teeth.

Jake Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:46 PM   #124
HboyBowen
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 84
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)




They said they couldnt do Arcee because a motorcycle transformer would be to small to fit the average height in the movie, right. What if this was a transformer it has 4 wheels each moves freely. its larger than any pro or street bike and they say in theory with the engine it can reach "According to the official specs 0-60 mph times have been estimated at 2.5 seconds, with an estimated top speed of 300+ mph."(according to dodge)IF U dont believe me look it up 2003 Dodge Tomahawk.

HboyBowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:48 PM   #125
HboyBowen
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 84
Default Re: Who do you want in the sequel? (Picture thread)



These is the car Hot Shot deserves

HboyBowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.