The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men 1, 2 & 3

Old 08-14-2007, 11:45 AM   #26
Phoenix_Flare
Side-Kick

Default Re: Our "WHAT IF": X3's final battle

I always liked the idea of Scott comin bak to the mansion the same time Logan does a bit weiry but ready 2 face wut Jean has become...

I liked the original speech given by Logan bcuz thas his true character..then Scott steps in.

Logan: You got a war and you might not come home, she might not come home are you ready for that!?

Scott puts his hand on Logans shoulder...Logan looks

Scott: Look I know we're outnumbered, we lost the Professor and if we don't stop Magneto now everything Charles stood for would die with him.I'm not going to let that happen are you?

Bobby shakes his head

Scott: Ok. X-Men let's go

Everyone heads into the jet except for Storm and Cyclops

Scott: They're ready
Storm: Yea I know, but are you ready to do what you need to do when the time comes?

Storm heads into the hangar and Scott ponders to himself

end scene....

Phoenix_Flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:28 PM   #27
Horhey
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriL90 View Post
PHOENIX could have done the same with Logan, but she didn't because JEAN loved him, and he was the only one who could reach JEAN underneath the power of the PHOENIX. The point is that it was SCOTT and Jean's love story, not LOGAN and Jean, so it should have been SCOTT with this kind of emotional power.
Theres isnt any evidence that supports this theorie. So Phoenix was attacking Wolverine only becouse she wanted to see his metal bones? Why did Wolverine say, "Im the only one who can stop her. Get everyone to safety. Go!" Jean was in lust with Logan, but she was not in love with him. And even if she was holding back, Scott wouldnt of been able to survive what she did to Logan.

Anyways, I wanted to see Colossus and Juggernaut throw down. There was no good reason Colossus couldnt of had a larger role. The movie was too short anyways.

Horhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:49 PM   #28
ToriL90
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horhey View Post
Theres isnt any evidence that supports this theorie. So Phoenix was attacking Wolverine only becouse she wanted to see his metal bones? Why did Wolverine say, "Im the only one who can stop her. Get everyone to safety. Go!" Jean was in lust with Logan, but she was not in love with him. And even if she was holding back, Scott wouldnt of been able to survive what she did to Logan.
Jean's powers are virtually limitless. That was the whole point. Do you think that someone who can control and dismantle every object - living or dead - at the atomic level didn't have the power to kill Logan? Heck, Magneto could've killed Logan if he wanted to. Don't you think Phoenix is more powerful than Magneto?

IMO, her attacks on him were just a test. She wanted to see if he would brave the pain and the danger to reach her - or maybe she did it in her skepticism to prove that he wouldn't, and she was wrong. She could have done something similar with Scott.

PS: Did anybody else find it funny that by the time Logan got to Jean, he was completely shirtless, but his pants were completely in-tact? I know they couldn't have him be naked, lol, but the no-shirt-complete-pants thing looked silly, lol. I would've given him tatters of a shirt as well as portions of his pant-legs ripped up.

ToriL90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:58 PM   #29
BMM
Side-Kick

I believe at one point it was said that so much flesh had been removed from Wolverine, that he began to look like the Terminator, so they had to put more clothes (and skin) back on him... but yes, it does look kind of funny with the pants intact. I guess those are the bounds of the PG-13 rating? PG-13 pants?

BMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:27 PM   #30
ToriL90

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM View Post
I believe at one point it was said that so much flesh had been removed from Wolverine, that he began to look like the Terminator, so they had to put more clothes (and skin) back on him... but yes, it does look kind of funny with the pants intact. I guess those are the bounds of the PG-13 rating? PG-13 pants?
Well, he was naked in an X2 scene (flashback to Weapon X), and that was still PG-13.

I personally think it's sexist. I mean, Mystique's naked, and it's okay; but they have to put full pants on Logan? Wazzupwitdat?!

lol jk

I'm not saying he should've been naked, but tear up the pants a little if the shirt's gonna be disintegrated! A little tear on the side of the hip, some bigger tears along the legs. Keep a few strings of a shirt around him for some consistency, and it would've worked great.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:28 PM   #31
flavio_lebeau
Side-Kick

I'm about sure the pants are CG. Jackamn filmed the scene in flesh colored tight shorts. But later they figured they couldn't have him naked, so they added the pants. Anyways, just imagine that scene with him naked: it would be beyond lame, imo. I'm glad he had the pants on. I agree the pants should be more damaged though.

Oh, and, Mystique does have tons of make-up and "sex-tap" over her parts. She doesn't really show anything, other than a sexy blue butt. When she's "human naked", we also don't see anything...

flavio_lebeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:30 PM   #32
ToriL90

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavio_lebeau View Post
I'm about sure the pants are CG. Jackamn filmed the scene in flesh colored tight shorts. But later they figured they couldn't have him naked, so they added the pants. Anyways, just imagine that scene with him naked: it would be beyond lame, imo. I'm glad he had the pants on. I agree the pants should be more damaged though.
How many times do I have to say this? I'M NOT SAYING HE SHOULD'VE BEEN NAKED!!!!!

Old 08-14-2007, 01:32 PM   #33
TKing
Side-Kick

Quote:
Anyways, just imagine that scene with him naked
Oh, I am...

TKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:32 PM   #34
flavio_lebeau
Side-Kick

Quote:
How many times do I have to say this? I'M NOT SAYING HE SHOULD'VE BEEN NAKED!!!!!

Old 08-14-2007, 01:36 PM   #35
ToriL90

Quote:
lol I was just kidding with the mad faces.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:37 PM   #36
flavio_lebeau
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKing View Post
Oh, I am...

God forbid me ever being a celebrity. I say way too many lines that could be taken out of context.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:38 PM   #37
flavio_lebeau
Side-Kick

Quote:
lol I was just kidding with the mad faces.
So was I.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:40 PM   #38
ToriL90

Quote:

God forbid me ever being a celebrity. I say way too many lines that could be taken out of context.
Makes for some funny quotes, though.

Old 08-14-2007, 03:04 PM   #39
BMM
Side-Kick

Quote:
Well, he was naked in an X2 scene (flashback to Weapon X), and that was still PG-13.
That's true. I forgot about that.

Quote:
I'm not saying he should've been naked, but tear up the pants a little if the shirt's gonna be disintegrated! A little tear on the side of the hip, some bigger tears along the legs. Keep a few strings of a shirt around him for some consistency, and it would've worked great.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavio lebeau
I'm about sure the pants are CG.
You're right. They are.

BMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:32 PM   #40
Angamb
Banned User

Surprised to see all those scenes by Seen. I still haven't read them, but I'll do it soon.

I'll write my scenes soon, firstly wanted to copy the script of X3. Maybel I'll continue with the final battle, to can write my "what if".

And interesting points about the no nude of Logan. Really the scene was a bit unrealistic, and certainly would be a bit weird to see Logan nude, but I think they could have found a better way to make that. Less clothes was needed, definetly, and they could have suggested that he was almost nude, but not showing his parts, you know?

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:06 PM   #41
Seen
It's Been Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
Surprised to see all those scenes by Seen. I still haven't read them, but I'll do it soon.
Surprised? May I ask why?

Seen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 06:21 AM   #42
Angamb
Banned User

Oh, no, it wasn't a bad thing. I was meaning that you had made many scenes, unlike the rest of the users. That's nice, hehe. Like to see someone who like rewriting the movie. I plan to do it too.

Old 08-15-2007, 06:24 AM   #43
LexCorp
Lex Luthor

Th Smile Re: Our "WHAT IF": X3's final battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastSunrise1981 View Post
Here's a quite a few last battle scenarios that I wrote in the past.

:: Juggernaut chasing Kitty through the lab tearing through the walls::

Juggernaut- ::Crashing through the final wall cornering Leech and Kitty:: I'm the wrong guy to play hide and seek with.

Kitty- Who's hiding? ********!

Juggernaut- ::Prepares to charge when suddenly a female voice from behind is heard::

Rogue- Hiya Sugah! What's all this fuss about now?

Kitty- Rogue, what are you doing?!

Rogue- Kitty, I need you and the little one to go as far away from here as possible. I'll handle the big lug here.

Juggernaut- ::Growls and punches Rogue in the face sending her face back violently, when all of a sudden he starts to shudder and get weak::

Rogue- ::Smiles through his fist:: Is that the best you got sweetheart? ::Rogue pulls her first back and punches Juggernaut sending him through a wall::

::Rogue follows Juggernaut through the wall::

Rogue- You know I don't approve of big men hitting on innocent girls like myself. But then again, you're not a man since you're getting your ass kicked by the same little girl sugah! ::Rogue picks up Juggernaut and throws him through another wall::
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
::Cue the scene to Jean destroying everything in sight::

Scott- ::Looks to Logan and Storm:: I'm the only one who can stop her.

Logan- Scott, you can't go against her.

Scott- Logan, this isn't your call to make. Go with Storm and get everyone to safety now!

::Scott watching Jean destroy everything around him::

Scott- Jean.....I know you're still there.

::Suddenly a grimace of pain is seen on his face falling to one knee and he slowly starts demolecularizing just as Xavier did. Suddenly he stands up straight and begins his walk through the flames to get to Jean::

Jean as Phoenix- You would die for them?!

Scott- ::He stands before Jean stern and his skin along with his X-uniform intact:: For them and for you Jean.......

Jean- ::Starts to become herself again::

Scott- For you and for them......

Jean- ::Starts crying:: Save me Scott......Please.

Scott-::Balds his fists as tears start streaming down his face. His hands go to his visor and he takes it off with his eyes closed:: I love you Jean.......... Forgive me please.....

Jean- ::Phoenix beginning to take over once more:: I love you too Scott.

Scott- :::Crying still:: Please forgive me......::His eyes open which releases a powerful optic blast killing Jean in the process::

Jean- ::Falls down into his arms::

Scott- No.....No........No..

::Scott lifts up his head opening his eyes screaming in rage, sadness, and guilt as a powerful optic blast shoots into the night sky::

::The speech with the X-Men before the final battle. Only this time it has Cyclops giving the speech::

Beast- Hard to believe this once fit me.

Cyclops- Magneto has an army that is making their way to Alcatraz.

Beast- Can you estimate how many he has Scott?

Cyclops- Thousands including Jean.

Beast- His power has limits, hers do not.

Iceman- Scott, there's only 7 of us.

Scott- Yes, we're outnumbered. I'm not going to lie to you. When we lost the Professor there was a lot of confusion, strife, sadness, and hopelessness. But if we don't make our stand now then everything he stood for will die with him. I made a promise to Professor and I intend to keep that promise. I'm not going to let his dream die nor will I let our dream die. Are you?

Iceman- ::Shakes his head:: No. I won't.

Cyclops- Then we stand together now and forever as X-Men.

Rogue- Count me in as well sugahs.

Angel- Me as well.

Beast- ::Looks over to Rogue:: What made you change your mind child?

Rogue- Remembering what you told me and listening to Scott helped me make my stand I am making it now.

Scott- ::Nods and looks to the other X-Men:: Let's go.

::Wolverine looks at Scott while Scott is about to head into the chamber. He grabs Scott by the arm and looks him in the eye::

Logan- Scott, I know we haven't always seen eye to eye bub. But it's at times like these that I remember why you're in charge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vilya provided this amazing artwork of Cyclops at the final battle.

::This is after the X-Men make their entrances at Alcatraz and Scott, being the leader, is the last one to come out of the plane. The camera would go into a close up of his visor and then pan behind him as he views the Brotherhood from the plane::

::He then would jump from the plane shooting his optic beams into the ground and landing on one knee::

Cyclops-::Slowly walking towards the X-Men as the fog settles in and the rain begins to fall, he looks over to the soldiers:: You men cover the doors. Everyone get together and hold this line!

::He stands with his allies as they make their last stand and the visual of them lined up would be the same, except Cyclops would be front and center::

::Scott begins fighting the guy with the regenerating arms. He leans back firing an optic blast, then fires another one only to see the mutant has both arms again::

Scott- ::Shocked and appauled::

Mutant- Come on!!

Scott-::Shakes his head and fires an optic blast into his crotch area. Grow those back moron. (A slight nod to his "Missing a face, moron?!")

Awesome

LexCorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:31 PM   #44
Seen
It's Been Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
Oh, no, it wasn't a bad thing. I was meaning that you had made many scenes, unlike the rest of the users. That's nice, hehe. Like to see someone who like rewriting the movie. I plan to do it too.
I actually have rewritten the entire movie. Those were snippets from my X3 rewrite script, which, if anyone is so inclined to read, just ask.

Seen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:36 PM   #45
Angamb
Banned User

Really? I would like to read some scenes...

Old 08-15-2007, 03:05 PM   #46
BobJM
Who's Bad?

I'd love to see it too

BobJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 03:10 PM   #47
TKing
Side-Kick

I have to say, it's pretty brilliant. It has that "epic" feel that X3 seemed to lack and amazing action pieces that would have looked spectacular on the big screen.

Old 08-15-2007, 03:15 PM   #48
Angamb
Banned User

and what about the dialogue scenes? something new with Rogue, Angel and Colossus?

Old 08-15-2007, 03:20 PM   #49
TKing
Side-Kick

Hmm I don't really want to give too much anyway. I do believe that Seen has a couple drafts though -- I'm not sure how much each differs.

Old 08-15-2007, 05:32 PM   #50
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKing View Post
I have to say, it's pretty brilliant. It has that "epic" feel that X3 seemed to lack and amazing action pieces that would have looked spectacular on the big screen.
What I've read by Seen on here does sound fairly good, despite some odd spellings that make it look like someone else who didn't have English as a main language typed it up (moonsong instead of monsoon, the wrong use of the word disincarnate)...

Also not sure why Beast is relieved the cure is viable in Seen's story.

Quite obviously, the ending of X3 wasn't as hugely epic as many of us wanted, probably because they wanted it to have a happy ending. There wouldn't be much of a happy ending if SF or Washington got nuked by Phoenix - the public would definitely demand protective measures and stringent controls.

However, i'd definitely have liked more Phoenix power displays at the climax, for Storm to try reasoning with Jean and then try fighting with her, and for Cyclops to somehow have a bigger role.

What worries me a little about Cyclops turning up at the end is that Phoenix's behaviour in the movie is partly down to the fact that Cyclops is dead. But I think it could work for him to turn up at the mansion and take Angel with him to Alcatraz (on some other form of transport?). It's a great pity that Cyclops was killed off in the movie.

Last edited by X-Maniac; 08-15-2007 at 05:37 PM.
X-Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote