Side-Kick

Default Re: The Amanda Bynes thread

she should do another Maxim layout..

Hypestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:56 PM   #53
Spider-Man Luvr28
Amazing.

Wow...she just sucks at driving, doesn't she?

Amanda Bynes was involved in another hit and run in Hollywood last night.

The good news: She didn't hit a cop car this time.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... a man was driving last night near the intersection of Crescent Heights and Melrose Blvd. when he claims he was sideswiped by a Range Rover that was trying to pass him on the right.

According to our sources, when the SUV didn't stop, the guy called police and reported the hit and run.

But the guy didn't let it go there. According to our sources, he began to follow the SUV himself (which wasn't difficult because there was traffic). We're told cops responded to the scene and even dispatched a police helicopter to track the SUV, unsure of how severe the accident was.

When cops finally caught up to the Range Rover, we're told the driver was none other than Bynes ... who told police she had no idea she had struck another vehicle. Our sources say the damage to Bynes' SUV was so minimal, it is possible she didn't feel the accident.

Law enforcement sources tell us Amanda was very cooperative with police and cops had her exchange information with the other driver. We're told she was not given a citation and cops will not be investigating the incident further.

Bynes was arrested for DUI last month after she clipped a cop car.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/05/amanda-bynes-hit-and-run/

Spider-Man Luvr28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:34 AM   #54
Lasirius
Tarifa

Why are these celebrities crashing their expensive cars all the time?

Old 05-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #55
Wolfwood
Shasta McNasty

Man I don't get it. If I were a celeb the one lavish thing I would indulge in is having someone else drive for me. Driving really sucks and is overrated.

Henchman for Shadaloo
Wolfwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:56 PM   #56
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick

^
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
jaymes_e06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:13 AM   #57
Spider-Man Luvr28
Amazing.

Someone should really take her license away already.

Amanda Bynes slammed into a car on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley on April 10 ... then fled the scene -- according to the victim who told cops the troubled actress was the culprit.

The culprit was driving a 5 series BMW at the time of the accident. The victim gave chase, got off the freeway, but the culprit blew a red light, never to be seen again. The victim was able to write down the license plate number. She only got a profile view of the woman driving the BMW.

CHP showed up, ran the plate and determined it was a rental vehicle. Officers told the victim the culprit was driving an Enterprise rental car. The victim then contacted Enterprise, who told her the person who had rented the car was Amanda Bynes.

The victim then showed up at a CHP substation and ID'd Amanda from a photo lineup. And get this ... the photo of Amanda was taken just 4 days earlier -- it was her mug shot from a DUI arrest. Amanda was driving in West Hollywood on April 6 when she clipped a cop car and was immediately popped for DUI.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the case was referred to a filing officer at the L.A. City Attorney's Office who immediately rejected it because there was no independent witness fingering Amanda as the phantom driver.

Amanda was accused earlier this month of hitting a car in Hollywood and then fleeing the scene. She told cops she did not feel the impact and was not ticketed.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/27/amanda-bynes-hit-and-run/

Old 06-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #58
Spider-Man Luvr28
Amazing.

Amanda Bynes has officially been charged with DUI after her arrest back in April -- when she sideswiped a cop car and allegedly attempted to flee the scene.

Bynes has been charged with one count of misdemeanor DUI -- and the D.A. has sought a sentencing enhancement because the actress refused to take either a breathalyzer or a blood test.

Bynes has not been charged with hit-and-run.

If convicted -- with the sentencing enhancement -- we're told Bynes faces a minimum of 48 hours in jail ... and a maximum of 6 months.

But because of jail overcrowding, it's unlikely Bynes will ever serve longer than a few hours.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Amanda just tweeted, "Hey @BarackObama... I don't drink. Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end."

Old 06-06-2012, 03:20 AM   #59
TMC1982
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Man Luvr28 View Post
Amanda Bynes has officially been charged with DUI after her arrest back in April -- when she sideswiped a cop car and allegedly attempted to flee the scene.

Bynes has been charged with one count of misdemeanor DUI -- and the D.A. has sought a sentencing enhancement because the actress refused to take either a breathalyzer or a blood test.

Bynes has not been charged with hit-and-run.

If convicted -- with the sentencing enhancement -- we're told Bynes faces a minimum of 48 hours in jail ... and a maximum of 6 months.

But because of jail overcrowding, it's unlikely Bynes will ever serve longer than a few hours.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Amanda just tweeted, "Hey @BarackObama... I don't drink. Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end."

And of course, Daniel Tosh had to get in his two cents on Amanda's recent troubles on the latest episode of Tosh.0!

TMC1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:41 AM   #60
Hobgoblin
Veritas veritatum
SHH! Global Moderator

Someone please slap that girl.

Old 06-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #61
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend

Bynes is really trying to compete with LiLo on the Stupid-O-Meter scale.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #62
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

Oh Amanda, you done gone ghetto.

terry78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #63
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Amanda Bynes Asks Barack Obama For 'Help' With DUI
June 6, 2012 by: MADISON VANDERBERG

I wish this were a joke, but Amanda Bynes has just tweeted at Barack Obama to help her out with her recent DUI charge. Does Amanda Bynes a) know how Twitter works and b) know how America works?

Back in April, Amanda reminded us of her presence by getting into a hit and run with a cop car.

Yesterday, she was officially charged with a DUI and since she sideswiped a cop car, attempted to flee the scene, and refused to take a breathalyzer, she can face a maximum of up to 6 months in prison. But since she’s famous, I mean there is “jail overcrowding,” she’ll probably go to jail for a couple hours and then do some handiwork at the County Morgue. Probably.

Anyway, this scared the crap out of Bynes and so she turned to the only law enforcement figure she knew of: The President.

Tuesday evening, Amanda wrote on Twitter, “Hey @BarackObama…I don’t drink. Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don’t hit and run. The end.”

Wait! We can tweet our complaints to Barack Obama and he’ll do something about it!?

Here goes, “Hey @BarackObama, there’s a pot hole on the street outside my apartment. Please fix it. The end.”

“Hey @BarackObama…My neighbors listen to really loud music after 10pm and I’m having trouble sleeping. Please arrest them. I also don’t hit and run. The end.”

Amanda asked the President to arrest the cop that arrested her, because she supposedly doesn’t drink!

Amanda Bynes apparently wants us to believe that a 26-year-old who parties in Hollywood and hits cars with her own car, is doing all that sober.

We're hoping she'll claim that her Twitter was hacked, she can't really be this ridiculous, can she?

This isn’t the first time she’s tried to convince us of her sobriety.

Way to go, Amanda Bynes. Your ridiculous legal history means you’re on your way to becoming the next Lindsay Lohan.
must been drunk when she did that

Morg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:42 PM   #64
Wolfwood
Shasta McNasty

That article acts like she burst into the White House and demanded the President do something. Talk about an extreme over exaggeration. Who would take her tweet as a serious plea for Presidential intervention?

Henchman for Shadaloo
Wolfwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:27 PM   #65
katie_girl09
All kinds of smexy.

Hah! You see? The cycle continues. Amanda has scrapes with bad driving, and suddenly the press is trying to make her the next Lindsay Lohan. They never get tired of picking on young female starlets who make mistakes.

Also, I think it was pretty obvious that her tweet was a joke. Goodness gracious, these guys will jump on anything.

Last edited by katie_girl09; 06-07-2012 at 09:31 PM.
katie_girl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #66
Spider-Man Luvr28
Amazing.

Does this girl learn?

A Los Angeles woman filed a police report yesterday afternoon claiming Amanda Bynes rear-ended her and then, after a brief conversation, drove off without exchanging insurance information ... TMZ has learned.

Kisa (last name witheld) tells TMZ she was driving her Toyota Corolla on Ventura Blvd. in the San Fernando Valley when she was struck by a woman in a black BMW. Kisa tells TMZ she didn't recognize the woman at first -- because she "looked like a hot mess" -- but once they began talking, she realized it was Amanda Bynes.

Kisa says she got out her insurance card to exchange information, but says Bynes "seemed nervous about that." She says Bynes told her the damage to the Corolla didn't look that bad and proceeded to push her bumper back into place.

Bynes then, according to Kisa, said they didn't need to exchange info since neither car was damaged badly. Kisa maintains, however, that Amanda's car had "significant" damage to it.

Kisa says she continued to try and exchange info with Bynes, but Bynes just got in her car and drove off.

There's a pic of the damage the girl's car got too:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/05/amanda-bynes-hit-and-run/

Old 09-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #67
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Amanda Bynes charged with hit-and-run, faces up to a year in jail, report says

Published September 05, 2012

Amanda Bynes has been charged with two counts of hit-and-run after allegedly smashing into a car and fleeing the scene, twice.

If convicted on both counts, she faces up to a year in jail.

TMZ broke the story that prosecutors recently reopened Bynes' hit-and-run case from back in April because the actress was accused of yet another hit-and-run last month.

Now, the L.A. City Attorney has taken the next step, charging Bynes with two counts of misdemeanor hit-and-run, stemming from the two incidents.

As for the second alleged incident, we're told the "smoking gun" for detectives was that the damage to the victim's car matched the damage to Amanda's.

She's due in court September 27th.
somehow I doubt she'll get the full year

Old 09-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #68
Victarion
Cut

Amanda, please.

Victarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #69
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

She was supposed to be the one that got away.

terry78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #70
Victarion
Cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
She was supposed to be the one that got away.
Josh got better.

Victarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #71
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/06/amanda...nse-suspended/

her drivers license been suspended

Old 09-06-2012, 11:16 PM   #72
AndrewGilkison
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
That didn't stop Paris Hilton, did it?

AndrewGilkison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:26 PM   #73
Hypestyle
Side-Kick

she needs to get it together. Up until now, she seemed to sweet to get caught up in the stupidity of her peers. Even if she walks away and goes to school like Mayim Bialik, no one has to be a "hollywood-socialite" forever..

Hypestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:18 PM   #74
Immortalfire
The Dreamy Mod
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
somehow I doubt she'll get the full year
Maybe she can try Tweeting to the President again.

Old 09-10-2012, 04:14 PM   #75
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

what the hell?

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/10/amanda...ended-license/

cops didn't throw her ass in jail?