The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Celebrities

Old 09-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #76
Panthro
Catman Begins

Default Re: The Amanda Bynes thread

Does Amanda Bynes even still count as a celebrity after the "I'm retired/not retired" debacle (and the fact that she hasn't starred in a film in like two years and has no projects listed for the next year)?

New 52 Flash SUCKS
Panthro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:12 PM   #77
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Does this chick just not think that the rules apply to her, or what?

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them

Sawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #78
Project862006
Banned User

i think bynes is bi-polar for some reason lol

Project862006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:20 PM   #79
O'Haire
Awesome

I think she's just super desperate for attention.

O'Haire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #80
Panthro
Catman Begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Does this chick just not think that the rules apply to her, or what?
The Lindsay Lohan Syndrome

New 52 Flash SUCKS
Panthro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #81
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Amanda Bynes... Nickelodeon ate her up, chewed on her for a while, then spat her ass right into the gutter. Tragic.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #82
Project862006
Banned User

not really she was doing fine was doing decent work in movies like She's The man,Hairspray,easy a and even in that cute tv show what i like about you she was far gone from nick and even retired from acting years ago this is all on her as of late

Old 09-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #83
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthro View Post
The Lindsay Lohan Syndrome
Lol, it's a syndrome now? Huh... Thought they were both just stupid. You learn something new everyday.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:02 PM   #84
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
not really she was doing fine was doing decent work in movies like She's The man,Hairspray,easy a and even in that cute tv show what i like about you she was far gone from nick and even retired from acting years ago this is all on her as of late
Jesus. That is one long run-on sentence.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #85
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend

Funny how she was the biggest star in She's The Man with Tatum, and now look at these two's career; complete role reversal.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:33 AM   #86
PyroChamber
W.B.B.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Haire View Post
I think she's just super desperate for attention.
I thought she had a love for black men, she should be getting enough attention.

Quote:
Sometimes, it's so easy, I'm ashamed of myself.
PyroChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:50 AM   #87
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Amanda Bynes... Nickelodeon ate her up, chewed on her for a while, then spat her ass right into the gutter. Tragic.
Not so much Nickelodeon, as it was Hollywood, post-Nick.

Nickelodeon was generally very good to her. Her career after Nick though has been very bad, with her getting cast in pretty much the same movie over and over again.

Easy A was the first role she's had where she kinda broke the mold she previously established for herself.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
SpideyFan866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:00 PM   #88
Project862006
Banned User

as i expected

Amanda Bynes May have Mental Health Issues?
Quote:
TMZ reports that several people claimed they interacted with Amanda Bynes over the last few months and the stories are all consistent and bizarre.

Bynes has had several traffic violations and car accidents, and has been spotted smoking what appeared to be marijuana and driving on a suspended license.

Several people from her gym (Equinox in West Hollywood) say she has showed signs of mental issues. One person said she went to the gym on Thursday appearing dazed. She made comments to herself and then answered back.

Another said that while on the elliptical, Bynes would stop and then begin "laughing hysterically for no reason." She reportedly did this several times during her workout. The source said he's seen her multiple times in the past few months and it's clear her condition is "deteriorating."

Meanwhile, several of her neighbors are also worried about her mental health. One said he saw her having long conversations with inanimate objects. Anotehr says the people in her condo complex are aware of her behavior but haven't called friends, relatives or authorities because they don't want to get involved because of who she is. Some of the people are upset because they think the media is making Bynes look like a pothead when the problems are much worse.
http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/15/amanda...mental-issues/

Old 09-15-2012, 08:35 PM   #89
Shockdingo
Cap America luvin' Canuck

I'm really worried about her. If she is mentally ill I really hope she gets help. For a while I've been terrified that this isn't some Lindsay Lohan situation and that Amanda is truly ill....this does make things significantly more disturbing.

Shockdingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:41 PM   #90
Burgundy LaRue
Side-Kick

Amanda doesn't feel like a Lindsey Lohan situation to me. Yeah, being a kid in Hollywood didn't help her. But her descent feels more like Britney Spears' from a few years ago, and it's been pretty established that Britney is bi-polar. Wouldn't surprise me if she was self-medicating with the booze and weed. I hope someone in her family does an internvention soon.

Burgundy LaRue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:13 AM   #91
Shockdingo
Cap America luvin' Canuck

Yea exactly, Britney Spears is closer on the mark. Like I said, I've been thinking this was not like Lohan and something far more serious serious. She just left Hollywood suddenly and retired from acting. After that she even was photographed as doing normal things and having a normal life for a while far away from Hollywood. Then all of a sudden she's rocking purple hair, a different fashion sense, and getting into numerous car accidents, hitting the party scenes, etc.

That never screamed "trying out a bad girl image" rather, it spelled out "something is altered and abnormal about her".

Your theory on self medicating with booze and weed makes sense. Maybe she's thinking that she's depressed or restless for some unknown reason to her, but decided on utilizing what's close by and easily available to her for a pick me up.

I really want her to get help. I grew up seeing her on All That and then the Amanda Show and its just sad to see her so different and lost.

Shockdingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:42 PM   #92
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Amanda Bynes' suspended license finally caught up with her today -- TMZ has learned she was pulled over by police and had her car impounded.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Bynes was pulled over in her black BMW around 9:00 AM in Burbank, CA. We're told when cops ran her license they discovered it was suspended.

According to our sources, cops impounded the vehicle and issued her a misdemeanor ticket for driving on a suspended license.

As TMZ first reported, Bynes was pulled over on September 9 -- but despite having the suspended license, she was given only a verbal warning and let go.

She was not as lucky this time.
should had tossed her in jail consider she's been driving around with a suspended license for awhile

Morg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #93
eddy
Side-Kick

I hope she doesn't do something stupid to herself.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE.
eddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #94
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Not sure if this is really like a mental/nervous breakdown or just trying to get attention.

Just saying, suddenly she's in the news a ton.

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:58 PM   #95
RachelDawes
Gotham Attorney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockdingo View Post
I'm really worried about her. If she is mentally ill I really hope she gets help. For a while I've been terrified that this isn't some Lindsay Lohan situation and that Amanda is truly ill....this does make things significantly more disturbing.
I believe all the people in Hollywood who go off the deep end, like Sheen, Lohan, Bynes, et al, are mentally ill.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #96
PyroChamber
W.B.B.S.

Lindsay Lohan tweeted this about Amanda...

Quote:
"Why did I get put in jail and a nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far?"

Quote:
Sometimes, it's so easy, I'm ashamed of myself.
PyroChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:39 PM   #97
Spider-Man Luvr28
Amazing.

Amanda Bynes told cops Sunday she was at Burbank Airport to catch a flight, but after "drawing attention to herself" and parking in a no-parking zone, she just drove off ... and this happened BEFORE her car was impounded.

The bizarre run-in occurred at around 8 AM. The Burbank Airport Police noticed Amanda because of her behavior, though cops were not specific. They then shooed her away from the no-parking zone where she was stopped.

A short time later, the officers noticed Amanda driving aimlessly near the valet area. She then left the airport without entering the terminal.

Within an hour ... police pulled Amanda over for a traffic violation near the airport, realized she was driving on a suspended license and impounded her car.

Spider-Man Luvr28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #98
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroChamber View Post
Lindsay Lohan tweeted this about Amanda...
Repeat offender, dumbass.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:07 PM   #99
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Lohan has no right to have an opinion about this. If she wasn't a celebrity, she would've been doing an assload more jailtime than she ever has, so maybe she should just stfu forever.

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them

Sawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:41 PM   #100
Spider-Man Luvr28
Amazing.

Another day, another story....

Amanda Bynes went shopping today in West Hollywood and locked herself in a dressing room for nearly 2 hours.

Amanda was shopping at Kin -- a hip boutique. Amanda took some clothes inside the fitting room and stayed for 1 hr. 45 min.

The clerks heard a banging sound coming from inside the dressing room every 10 minutes or so. One clerk made a distress call to another employee, saying he was concerned about Bynes being hold up for so long. The employee drove to the store to help, to no avail. Amanda wouldn't come out, telling them, "I need more time."

Amanda finally came out at around 5:30 PM, went to the register and bought a pair of stilettos, a pair of sunglasses and a few other things.

Now get this ... as Amanda walked out she noticed she had tried on a bathing suit top that was underneath her dress and told the clerk she forgot it was on. Amanda then paid for the suit.

Amanda saw a few photogs before leaving and then asked the clerk to call her a cab. It's unclear how she arrived at the store.

Afterwards one of the clerks told someone, "I was so worried about her. I didn't know what she was doing in [the dressing room]. I didn't know if she was overdosing, or doing drugs or what."

The part about her saying she forgot she had a bathing suit on reminds me of that time Lohan said she forgot she had that necklace on she stole or whatever.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/17/amanda...sing-room-cab/

Spider-Man Luvr28 is offline   Reply With Quote