The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Products > Superhero Products

Old 09-10-2015, 04:16 PM   #1
ComicChick
The Ice Does Not Forgive
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty Collector's Box

https://www.smugglersbounty.com/

Star Wars.com and Funko are proud to unveil Smuggler’s Bounty, the only OFFICIAL Star Wars subscription box in the galaxy! Featuring 100% exclusive collectibles, apparel and accessories from the Star Wars universe, the debut box - entitled Star Wars: The Force Awakens - will ship this November.

For just $25 every other month, members will receive a box full of exclusive Star Wars-themed Funko items valued at over $50. Each box will focus on a different part of the Star Wars universe and include memorabilia exclusive to the program. The initial November box will contain TWO exclusive Pop! vinyl bobbleheads from the upcoming film Star Wars: The Force Awakens, as well as a host of other surprises perfect for any Star Wars fan. Boxes will ship every two months, and there are two member levels available – a monthly plan (Pirate), and an annual plan (Boss) featuring a mystery reward upon completing one year in the program.

Don’t miss this chance to get in early and acquire the premiere box from Smuggler’s Bounty - Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Sign-up today at https://www.smugglersbounty.com/!

Debut box includes

2-exclusive pop! vinyls!

I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall
ComicChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 04:17 PM   #2
ComicChick
The Ice Does Not Forgive
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty Collector's Box

Benefits of Membership
  • 100% Exclusive: every item, every box!
    Instantly join the Star wars elite when you collect items that nobody else can get their hands on. Our box is full of STAR WARS and Funko items available ONLY through SMUGGLER’S BOUNTY.
  • No fluff - $50 value in every box!
    When you spend just $25, you’ll get $50 in value of exclusive, high-quality collectible products including but not limited to apparel, accessories, toys and memorabilia. No fluff, no filler!
  • Powered by Funko!
    Funko has scoured the galaxy in order to select & create the most exciting and collectible products delivered directly to your door.
  • Annual Program
    Sign up for the annual Program and receive an exclusive, themed collectible gift every year on the anniversary of your yearly membership.
  • Special Offers
    You’ll receive special offers and announcements from both star wars & Funko as a member of our smuggler’s bounty. Be the first to know!
  • Community of Fans
    As a member of SMUGGLER’S BOUNTY, you're joining a community of STAR WARS fans who get access to exclusive Star Wars news, products, and special offers. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with exciting star wars events!

Old 09-10-2015, 04:28 PM   #3
DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs
I bring da FUNK!

Damn it CC I was going to create this thread when I got off work!!!

I will say you did a much better job than the half-assery I would have put into it.

Also, I am def doing this box too

CLICK HERE for my artist page on Bookface and give it a like!CLICK HERE for my YouTube channel updated weekly with new mixes (don't forget to subscribe and hit that thumbs up for me!)

ps4 psn: djKiddVicious
DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 04:40 PM   #4
ComicChick
The Ice Does Not Forgive
SHH! Global Moderator

haha you should know i never half-ass anything lol. even though you keep trying to snipe for news and releases lol

Old 09-10-2015, 05:36 PM   #5
DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs
I bring da FUNK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicChick View Post
haha you should know i never half-ass anything lol. even though you keep trying to snipe for news and releases lol
I was getting ya for awhile before I landed this 9-5 gig haha. But if ish goes down on the weekend I'll be on it like white on rice!

CLICK HERE for my artist page on Bookface and give it a like!CLICK HERE for my YouTube channel updated weekly with new mixes (don't forget to subscribe and hit that thumbs up for me!)

Old 10-23-2015, 09:10 PM   #6
ComicChick
The Ice Does Not Forgive
SHH! Global Moderator

a hint has been released for this box:

many speculate that it could be a chrome Phasma but nothing definitive yet. i'm considering picking this box up

Old 10-28-2015, 01:34 AM   #7
ComicChick
The Ice Does Not Forgive
SHH! Global Moderator

exclusive revealed:

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Old 10-28-2015, 01:52 PM   #8
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

I ordered mine.

Quasimod0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 07:59 PM   #9
DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs
I bring da FUNK!

That's dope, but I'm just not sure I want to start collecting the SW POP!'s now. I also don't know if I want another subscription service. The shirts in the collector corps leave a lot to be desired so if these shirts are on par with that I'll skip it

Old 10-29-2015, 01:22 AM   #10
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

I'm gonna get this first box to test the waters, and if I don't really love the stuff, I may not continue on with it.

Quasimod0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 09:36 AM   #11
meck
Side-Kick

Just got the notification that my Smugglers Bounty shipped and should be here on 11/24

meck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 01:38 AM   #12
DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs
I bring da FUNK!

I saw the content of the first one, glad I skipped on this one so far. That shirt was weak as hell

Old 01-05-2017, 11:46 AM   #13
DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs
I bring da FUNK!

Really odd, I never signed up for this one and ended up cancelling my MCC because i didn't like the shirts or the POP's. But I got an email yesterday saying MCC had shipped me my after holiday box which was weird since I was never billed for anything. Then When I got home I had a Smuggler's Bounty box waiting for me. Got a dope C3PO snapback out of it and a cool R2 POP too. No idea why they sent it though. Must be some kind of glitch in their system.

Old 01-06-2017, 09:30 PM   #14
ComicChick
The Ice Does Not Forgive
SHH! Global Moderator

it's not a glitch. it's kind of a "reward" for signing up for other boxes. since you subscribed to MCC, that's probably why you got it.

i sub to Marvel and DC, so i'm getting one too. the boxes they're sending are random.

sounds like you got the Jabba's Palace one. i'm hoping for Rogue One or Death Star

Old 01-07-2017, 10:29 AM   #15
DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs
I bring da FUNK!

Really weird promotion because they didn't explain anything. I just don't like the service so I won't be back.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:56 PM   #16
ComicChick
The Ice Does Not Forgive
SHH! Global Moderator

i got the Cantina box today and apparently i got the chase funko pop. it's worth $55

Old 01-08-2017, 07:38 PM   #17
DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs
I bring da FUNK!

Dope!