The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > RPG Archives

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 06:55 PM   #2101
JewishHobbit
The Hebrew Halfling
 
JewishHobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Eastern Time Zone
Posts: 25,210
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

Picking up Gorgon for week 9 Reg week.

Week 9 Line Up:

Odd Alliance
Demask (AoA)
Blink (MR)
Deathstroke (DR)
Shadow Thief (DR)
Gorgon (MR)

__________________
Follow my writing career at:

BRADFORDCOMBS.TK
and
AUTHORBRADFORDCOMBS.BLOGSPOT.COM
JewishHobbit is offline  
Old 06-30-2010, 06:58 PM   #2102
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,428
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

Week 9 Line-up

Luke Cage (MR)
Captain America (Bucky Barnes) (MR)
The Comedian (DR)
Mirror Master (Evan McCullough) (DR)
David Cain (DR)

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline  
Old 06-30-2010, 07:02 PM   #2103
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,313
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewishHobbit View Post
Just realized that my team was never Linkified over in the Update thread... so here's that:

The Odd Alliance (owner - JewishHobbit)
Onslaught (Magneto/Xavier) (MU)
Vulcan (MU)
Sinestro (DU)
Maelstrom (DU)
Death Metal (MU)
Magneto (Fatal Attractions) (MM)
New Son (MM)
Dr. Light (DM)
Demask (AoA) (MR)
Blink (MR)
Deathstroke (DR)
Shadow Thief (DR)

You have avoided my wrath for another day.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.

Last edited by wiegeabo; 06-30-2010 at 07:12 PM.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 07-02-2010, 01:29 PM   #2104
Nightwing
The Next Batman
 
Nightwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bludhaven
Posts: 5,248
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

......

__________________
Avatar Thread

Avatar requests? PM me...I'll see what I can do.

Show some support to a budding writer


Last edited by Nightwing; 07-07-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Nightwing is offline  
Old 07-02-2010, 06:56 PM   #2105
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,313
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

I was going to close battles and transactions last night, but a ****** day of work turned my to the tequilla.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 07-03-2010, 02:50 AM   #2106
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,313
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

Chaos & Order
Proctor (MR)
Iron Spidey (MR)
Deadline (DR)
Boy Blue (DR)
Batman (Dick Grayson) (DR)

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 12:34 AM   #2107
Green Lantern
Brightest Day
 
Green Lantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Podunk
Posts: 7,187
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

Dropping Superman (Kingdom Come) (DU)
Signing Songbird (MU)

The Ringers (owner - Green Lantern)
Songbird (MU)
Supergirl (Kara Zor-El) (DU)
Superboy (Kon-El) (DM)
Sodam Yat (DU)
Iron Man (Extremis) (MM)
Kitty Pryde (MR)
Arsenal (DR)
Brainiac 5 (DR)
Taskmaster (MR)
Nightwing (DR)
Aquaman (Water Hand) (DM)
Ion (Torchbearer) (DU)

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by twylight
Wanda has to be so smokin' hot a robot will want to do her.
Green Lantern is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 12:50 PM   #2108
Nightwing
The Next Batman
 
Nightwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bludhaven
Posts: 5,248
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

Drop - Captain Marvel (DU)
Pick up - Superman (Kingdom Come) (DU)

Drop - Kilowog (DU)
Pick up - Deadpool (MR)

HOTNA Line up should read

Superman (Kingdom Come) (DU)
Replicant (DU)
Martian Manhunter (DU)
The Turtle (DU)
The Shade (DU)
Psylocke (Telekinesis) (MM)
Gorilla Grodd (DM)
Anti-Venom (MR)
Batman (DR)
Zauriel (DR)
The Atom (Ray Palmer) (DR)
Deadpool (MR)



My Week 9 Line up

Anti-Venom (MR)
Batman (DR)
Zauriel (DR)
The Atom (Ray Palmer) (DR)
Deadpool (MR)

__________________
Avatar Thread

Avatar requests? PM me...I'll see what I can do.

Show some support to a budding writer


Last edited by Nightwing; 07-07-2010 at 01:15 PM.
Nightwing is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 05:26 PM   #2109
JewishHobbit
The Hebrew Halfling
 
JewishHobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Eastern Time Zone
Posts: 25,210
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

Songbird would be a Reg. A Medium at the most but I highly doubt even that. Certainly not an Uber.

__________________
Follow my writing career at:

BRADFORDCOMBS.TK
and
AUTHORBRADFORDCOMBS.BLOGSPOT.COM
JewishHobbit is offline  
Old 07-08-2010, 09:19 PM   #2110
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,313
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

Everyone make sure lineups are accurate

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 07-15-2010, 02:08 PM   #2111
Nightwing
The Next Batman
 
Nightwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bludhaven
Posts: 5,248
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

HOTNA Week 10 Line up

Superman (Kingdom Come) (DU)
The Shade (DU)
Psylocke (Telekinesis) (MM)
Deadpool (MR)
Zauriel (DR)

This is tentative

__________________
Avatar Thread

Avatar requests? PM me...I'll see what I can do.

Show some support to a budding writer

Nightwing is offline  
Old 07-15-2010, 02:46 PM   #2112
Harlekin
Business
 
Harlekin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,592
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

In response:

Jailbait, week 10
Fernus the Burning (DU)
Mordru (DU)
Kang (MM)
Gentleman Ghost (DR)
White Wolf (MR)

Harlekin is offline  
Old 07-15-2010, 02:50 PM   #2113
Green Lantern
Brightest Day
 
Green Lantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Podunk
Posts: 7,187
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

The Ringers, week 10
Ion (DU)
Supergirl (DU)
Iron Man (MM)
Nightwing (DR)
Kitty Pryde (MR)

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by twylight
Wanda has to be so smokin' hot a robot will want to do her.
Green Lantern is offline  
Old 07-15-2010, 02:51 PM   #2114
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,313
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

Chaos & Order week 10
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) (DU)
Flash (Wally West) (DU)
Silver Sorceress (DM)
Proctor (MR)
Iron Spidey (MR)

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 07-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #2115
JewishHobbit
The Hebrew Halfling
 
JewishHobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Eastern Time Zone
Posts: 25,210
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

The Odd Alliance (owner - Jewish Hobbit)
Vulcan (MU)
Dr. Light (DM)
New Son (MM)
Deathstroke (DR)
Shadow Thief (DR)

__________________
Follow my writing career at:

BRADFORDCOMBS.TK
and
AUTHORBRADFORDCOMBS.BLOGSPOT.COM
JewishHobbit is offline  
Old 07-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #2116
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,313
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

Bold move, only going with 4

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 07-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #2117
JewishHobbit
The Hebrew Halfling
 
JewishHobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Eastern Time Zone
Posts: 25,210
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

I just went back and edited. I had Shadow Thief in there but for some reason when I copied I must have missed him. Oh well. I'm off to take a nap. I'm dosing real bad.

__________________
Follow my writing career at:

BRADFORDCOMBS.TK
and
AUTHORBRADFORDCOMBS.BLOGSPOT.COM
JewishHobbit is offline  
Old 07-15-2010, 03:44 PM   #2118
Nightwing
The Next Batman
 
Nightwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bludhaven
Posts: 5,248
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlekin View Post
In response:

Jailbait, week 10
Fernus the Burning (DU)
Mordru (DU)
Kang (MM)
Gentleman Ghost (DR)
White Wolf (MR)
HOTNA Line up

Replicant (DU)
The Shade (DU)
Psylocke (Telekinesis) (MM)
Deadpool (MR)
Zauriel (DR)

__________________
Avatar Thread

Avatar requests? PM me...I'll see what I can do.

Show some support to a budding writer

Nightwing is offline  
Old 07-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #2119
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,428
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

Week 10 line-up

Green Lantern (Guy Gardner) (DU)
The Flash (Barry Allen) (DU)
Colossus (MM)
Luke Cage (MR)
Captain America (Bucky Barnes) (MR)

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline  
Old 08-04-2010, 02:09 PM   #2120
Nightwing
The Next Batman
 
Nightwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bludhaven
Posts: 5,248
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

This thing is just running alittle bit dead at the moment...and with my current commitments with work and uni im gonna have to withdraw

Sorry guys

__________________
Avatar Thread

Avatar requests? PM me...I'll see what I can do.

Show some support to a budding writer

Nightwing is offline  
Old 08-05-2010, 09:30 AM   #2121
Harlekin
Business
 
Harlekin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,592
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

Ah, that sucks Nightwing. I've been busy to and I guess that goes for everyone.

Maybe we could still do our match though? It's the last one of the regular season. I'll get up a write-up on the weekend.

Harlekin is offline  
Old 08-05-2010, 03:18 PM   #2122
Nightwing
The Next Batman
 
Nightwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bludhaven
Posts: 5,248
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

I'll try whip up a write up sunday evening if you can hang on til then?

__________________
Avatar Thread

Avatar requests? PM me...I'll see what I can do.

Show some support to a budding writer

Nightwing is offline  
Old 08-12-2010, 01:03 PM   #2123
Nightwing
The Next Batman
 
Nightwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bludhaven
Posts: 5,248
Default Re: Dream Team League Transactions

Not gonna get a write up before tomorrow sorry guys

Im out...

Maybe if I can free up sometime and re join another season...

__________________
Avatar Thread

Avatar requests? PM me...I'll see what I can do.

Show some support to a budding writer

Nightwing is offline  
Old 10-14-2011, 10:28 AM   #2124
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default Nike Max Online Store

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Thread Manager is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.