The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > G.I. Joe > G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Old 03-23-2008, 12:22 AM   #101
Timstuff
Banned User

Default Re: Beautiful and Deadly: The Official "Sienna Miller is the Baroness" Thread.

Apparently all the synthetic estrogen they're pumping into our food has made everyone too sissy to make badguys who are bad just because they're evil anymore.

Timstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:45 AM   #102
copywrite
Side-Kick

Default Re: Beautiful and Deadly: The Official "Sienna Miller is the Baroness" Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.B.;14372472

[B
Ummm....Baroness is going to have an american accent you do know.[/B]

Wanna know how you do Baroness right? Picture Famke Jenseen in Goldeneye but wearing more skin tight leather. She's already hooked up with Destro when the movie begins. F**k "origins", she's bad because shes BAD. Isn't that enough anymore?
Says who?

That isn't how you do her right. Movie makers know that characters need depth in order for a movie to be good, you don't just throw them into the middle of it with no story about them. And do you even know why she is bad? Because her brother got killed by Snake-Eyes in the comics. It's the same ****, she's been a sympathetic bad guy since the beginning.

Last edited by copywrite; 03-23-2008 at 12:54 AM.
copywrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 02:18 PM   #103
K.B.
Side-Kick

Depth? Depth dosent come from trying to make a villain sympathetic. We also don't need EVERY bad guy tied to the frigging heroes.

Secondly yes that is how you do her. Have it open with Baronness gunning down a ton of army guys. There, sets up shes bad and all that good news. Then when the joes are being debriefed on what happend we get the background on the character.

Hawk: "Anastasia DeCobry a.k.a. The Baroness....yadda yadda" takes 2 seconds to fill in the audience about her or Destro or Zartan etc.

Then again Im sure you loved the FF movies and spider-man 3.

Also, funny you claim I don't know her origin when you actually don't. She was thoguht SE killed him but Destro proved that it wasn't him.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:53 PM   #104
copywrite
Side-Kick

This is why you sit behind your computer and people who know what they're doing make the movies. I never saw the Fantastic Four movies because they're ****ing gay. I didn't care for Spider-Man 3 either. Speaking of Spider-Man, you notice that they don't start off as villains. They have reasons why they become bad guys. Doc Ock makes his tentacles to help with his experiment, it goes wrong, his wife dies, they take control of him etc. They didn't start the movie with a guy roaming the streets of New York who has 4 metal tentacles that calls himself Doctor Octopus. Had they done that it would have been a stupid move.

And I know that about Baroness' origin. She's still a sympathetic villain.

copywrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:05 PM   #105
Timstuff
Banned User

Even Cobra Commander is somewhat sympathetic. He sees himself as a victim to a failed American dream, and so he wants to forge a new nation that he believes will be better. He's like Willie Lowman if instead of committing suicide, he decided to become a terrorist.

Timstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:50 PM   #106
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:55 PM   #107
Golgo-13
Cadburys Creme Eggs

^I Baroness!

Old 03-24-2008, 06:57 PM   #108
terry78

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Decadent pig!

Old 03-24-2008, 07:28 PM   #109
Lex Luthor
Evildoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post

That's the Baroness I'll always

Lex Luthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:32 PM   #110
terry78

Now we just have to see if Miller can pull it off. I hope she knows how much of a fanboy character she's playing.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:44 PM   #111
Wolverine75
Side-Kick

I hope Sienna Miller can pull this off otherwise they defenitley will have cast the wrong actress for this part

Wolverine75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:34 PM   #112
mr. peasant
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Access Hollywood
"[The film] requires a lot of physical training," Sienna told Access. "I have a black wig, guns, and leather… it's all very fantastic!"
Article here: 'G.I. Joe' Live Action Movie Details Revealed!

The whole article is posted elsewhere on this forum but I thought it'd be worth highlighting this bit here as well. As the article shows, we now have fairly definitive proof that the Baroness will be having black hair. So all those concerned about 'Blonde Baroness' can lay your worries to rest.

mr. peasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:22 PM   #113
terry78

Old 04-02-2008, 05:42 PM   #114
Lex Luthor
Evildoer

^

Lex Luthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:47 PM   #115
terry78

Campbell tends to draw his females with video ho asses, but whatever.

Old 04-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #116
Bug-Eyed Earl
Side-Kick

Interesting factoid; the Baroness' name was given in AE as Baroness Anastasia Cisarovna.

Bug-Eyed Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:11 AM   #117
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend

I wish that Baroness is written as a sexy and lethal agent from Russia, and not a heartbroken American girl from the script and picture leaks I heard. Also, don't make her being mind-controlled by CC!

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 02:39 PM   #118
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Siena Miller needs to be more careful about going topless on the beach. Because that's how the photographers get you.

Baroness would not make that mistake.

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 02:42 PM   #119
anrrd_2
YA POOZERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
Siena Miller needs to be more careful about going topless on the beach. Because that's how the photographers get you.

Baroness would not make that mistake.
unless it was no mistake at all...

Old 04-16-2008, 06:27 PM   #120
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

I don't think Miller wanted those topless photos of her released on the internet.

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:29 PM   #121
anrrd_2
YA POOZERS!

...joke

Old 04-20-2008, 12:35 PM   #122
Rick Roll'd
Side-Kick

god eliza dushku or Shannon Elizabeth would be way better than sienna 'Misquito ******* pancake ass" Miller.

Rick Roll'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:52 PM   #123
Rick Roll'd
Side-Kick

perfect

reading the script to gi joe was" like having an eggbeater jammed up your butt with a wild man on the crank"
Rick Roll'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 04:26 PM   #124
Neto Magnus
Banned User

Default First (Official) Look: Baroness!

I gotta say, the glasses are an improvement.

Neto Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 04:31 PM   #125
batman strikes
Side-Kick

Default Re: First (Official) Look: Baroness!

They have almost released a pic of everyone today except for Zartan and Cobra Commander.

batman strikes is offline   Reply With Quote