The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 09:47 AM   #51
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,290
Default Re: Character Bank

Updated 6/16/08

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 11:24 PM   #52
Asteroid-Man
Ham Sammiches
 
Asteroid-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 17,413
Default Re: Character Bank

I've dropped Arcade.

__________________
Basi ranj bordam dar in saale si,
Ajam zende kardam bedin Parsi;
Namiram az in pas keh man zende'am,
Ke tokhme sokhan ra parakandeam.
Posting Since 09/24/05 10:30 am
Asteroid-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 11:27 PM   #53
Asteroid-Man
Ham Sammiches
 
Asteroid-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 17,413
Default Re: Character Bank

Current:

The "Heroes vs. Villains" Marvel RPG

Gambit
From season 6 to present

Rogue
Season 7 (present)

The "Create-A-Hero/Villain" RPG

Asteroid-Man
Since the start of the season, haven't been active for a while.

_______________________________________


Past:

The "Heroes vs. Villains" Marvel RPG

Apocalypse
Season 5

Xavier
Season 5 (dear God, sorry about this one )

Arcade
Season 6 to Season 7

__________________
Basi ranj bordam dar in saale si,
Ajam zende kardam bedin Parsi;
Namiram az in pas keh man zende'am,
Ke tokhme sokhan ra parakandeam.
Posting Since 09/24/05 10:30 am
Asteroid-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:15 PM   #54
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Character Bank

-Updated 06/30/08-

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:59 PM   #55
Harlekin
Business
 
Harlekin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,592
Default Re: Character Bank

Ditto.

Harlekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:07 AM   #56
Mr. Marko
Canada Wants You!
 
Mr. Marko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,632
Default Re: Character Bank

CURRENT
The All-Star Marvel RPG
Blackie Drago, aka The Vulture

PAST
Ultimate Marvel
Mystique
Quasar
Dr. Strange
Hank Pym
Madelyne Pryor
Cyclops
Mimic
Storm
Norman Osborn
Magneto
Garrison Kane
Forge
Namor
Havok

__________________
Rocket Raccoon in Rise of Marvels RPG

Last edited by Mr. Marko; 05-05-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Mr. Marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:07 AM   #57
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Character Bank

- Updated 7/14/08 -

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 11:20 PM   #58
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,759
Default Re: Character Bank

Much needed update - 8-16-08

__________________
Lee, Halladay, Hamels, Blanton, and The Vanimal
Phillies 2012
Saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:09 AM   #59
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Character Bank

- Updated 10/30/08 -

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:24 PM   #60
Blacklight
Revamped and Renegade.
 
Blacklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East City
Posts: 6,787
Default Re: Character Bank

Updated 12/14

Blacklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 09:04 AM   #61
Mercy
the b*tch is back
 
Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: On the stage
Posts: 1,106
Default Re: Character Bank

Edit


Last edited by Mercy; 01-10-2009 at 05:04 AM.
Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:04 AM   #62
Mercy
the b*tch is back
 
Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: On the stage
Posts: 1,106
Default Re: Character Bank

Edit.

__________________
been too long

Last edited by Mercy; 05-04-2009 at 05:11 AM.
Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:30 AM   #63
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Character Bank

- Updated 01/10/09 -

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:22 PM   #64
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 4,033
Default Re: Character Bank

_Edit_

__________________


Last edited by Carnage27; 08-19-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:47 AM   #65
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Character Bank

- Updated 01/19/09 -

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #66
Matt Murdock
[C]ured.
 
Matt Murdock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 19,085
Default Re: Character Bank

Updated 1/19/09

__________________
Connections are for airports.
[H]
Matt Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:15 PM   #67
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Character Bank

- Updated 02/20/09 -

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:18 PM   #68
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,290
Default Re: Character Bank

Updated 2/20/09

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:37 AM   #69
Harlekin
Business
 
Harlekin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,592
Default Re: Character Bank

Updated 23/02/2009. Total amount of characters I've played - and have posted as - as of this writing: twenty-six.

Harlekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:11 AM   #70
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Character Bank

- Updated 04/09/09 -

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:31 AM   #71
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,290
Default Re: Character Bank

Updated 4/9/09

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #72
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Character Bank

- Updated 04/10/09 -

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #73
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,290
Default Re: Character Bank

Updated 4-23-09

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:39 PM   #74
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Character Bank

- Updated 05/03/09 -

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:01 PM   #75
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,422
Default Re: Character Bank

It's been so damn long, I needed to repost this bad boy.

Byrd's List

CURRENT

DC RPG's
The "World of Heroes" DC RPG:

Nightwing/Dick Grayson
Guy Gardner


The "Ultimate DC Universe" RPG:
Deathstroke/Slade Wilson

Marvel RPG's
The "Heroes vs. Villains" Marvel RPG:
Spider-Man/Peter Parker
Dr. Henry "Hank" McCoy/Beast


Other Genre RPG's

The "One Universe" Marvel & DC Crossover RPG:
Captain America/Steve Rogers
Daredevil/Matt Murdock
Commissioner Jim Gordon


"From The Pages Of" Comics RPG:
Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy
Rorschach/Walter Kovacs


Star Wars RPG:
Han Solo

The "Create-A-Hero/Villain" RPG:
Matt Byrd/The Blue Blur
Inspector Ed Smith


TUMBLEWEED, USA
Dr. James Amadeus Kippling III Esquire, AKA Dr. Kip



PAST

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


DC RPG's
The "World of Heroes" DC RPG:


Captain Atom/Nathan Adam - Season V
John Stewart/ The Green Lantern - Season V
John Henry Irons/Steel - Season V
Vandal Savage -Season V
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow - Season V, VI & VII
Bart Allen/Kid Flash -Season V, VI, VII
Deathstroke/Slade Wilson

The "Ultimate DC Universe" RPG:
Captain Atom/Nathan Adam - Season I
The Creeper/Dr. Jack Ryder - Season I & II
The Pied Piper - Season I
Mr. Terrific/Terry Holt - Season II
Guy Gardner - Season II
Hal Jordan - Season II
Bart Allen/Kid Flash - Season II
The Green Arrow/Roy Harper - Season II
Martian Manhunter - Season II
The Question - Season II
The Riddler - Season I

The "DC: New Age" RPG:
Jason Drake/Robin - Season I

Marvel RPG's
The "Heroes vs. Villains" Marvel RPG:
Ben Urich - Season V
Ghost Rider - Season V
Mr. Fantastic - Season V & VI
Daredevil - Season VI
Luke Cage - Season V, VI, VII, Season I (Reboot)

The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG:
The Hulk - Season II
Captain America - Season II & III
Nick Fury - Season - II, III, & IV
Bullseye - Season II
Thor - Season III
Colossus - Season III
Mr. Fantastic - Season II & III
Howard The Duck - Season III
Beast - Season III

Other Genre RPG's
The "One Universe" Marvel & DC Crossover RPG:
Luke Cage -Season I
The Green Arrow/Oliver Queen - Season I & II
Captain America - Season II
The Flash/Barry Allen - Season II
The Green Goblin -Season II

The "Create A Hero" RPG:
The Wraith - Season I

The "Gods & Men: The Ancient Myths" Mythology RPG:
Prince Darius, The Centaur - Season I

The "Rise of Legends" Heroes RPG:
Hiro Nakamura - Season I

The "Lights, Camera, Action!" Movie RPG:
Robin Hood - Season I
Sheriff Bart - Season I

"From The Pages Of" Comic RPG
The Spirit/Denny Colt
Hellboy
Sherlock Holmes

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.