The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Transformers > Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Old 03-18-2008, 04:55 AM   #1
luca_frontino
Side-Kick

Default Is Mikaela going to die?

I've read this rumor on her Myspace profile.
Wasn't she signed on for a three pictures deal?

luca_frontino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:46 AM   #2
DoctorJones
Side-Kick

Default Re: Is Mikaela going to die?

Sounds like nonsense. Megan Fox is indeed returning, although she never confirmed a three-picture deal like was done for LaBeouf and Cullen.

DoctorJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:05 PM   #3
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

I doubt they would kill her off this early, unless she wants out of the franchise of course, which i cant see.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Interstellar-9.5(3)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(4)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(5)Gone Girl-9(6)Captain America: TWS-9(7)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(8)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(9)WOWS-8.5(10)Godzilla-8(11)Neighbours-8(12)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(13)Lego Movie-7.5(14)Transformers: AOE-7.5(15)Robocop-7.5(16)Sin City: ADTDF-7(17)300:ROAE-7(18)The Equalizer-7(19)MWTDITW-7(20)47 Ronin-6(21)Monuments Men-5(22)Ride Along-5(23)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #4
knowsbleed
Banned User

She's not dead... she's told me to tell you guys to quit saying mean things like that.

knowsbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:05 PM   #5
Victarion
Cut

She dies in a deleted scene.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Ever seen Tetsuo? Its like what happens to drill-chick, but with a Transformer

“Evil is nothing but a word, an objectification where no objectification is necessary. Cast aside this notion of some external agency as the source of inconceivable inhumanity – the sad truth is our possession of an innate proclivity towards indifference, towards deliberate denial of mercy, towards disengaging all that is moral within us. But if that is too dire, let’s call it evil. And paint it with fire and venom.”
Victarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #6
M.O.Steel
Wayne Inc. Tech Support

mikaela will not die...if anything, they would replace the actress if fox wants to opt out, but considering the franchise shot her career into space, it would be a really stupid move on her part. but if she's not returning, they'll find another hot brunette, probably the girl in the cadillac/cloverfield.

M.O.Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:38 PM   #7
Victarion
Cut

In all seriousness, save her death for a third film.

“Evil is nothing but a word, an objectification where no objectification is necessary. Cast aside this notion of some external agency as the source of inconceivable inhumanity – the sad truth is our possession of an innate proclivity towards indifference, towards deliberate denial of mercy, towards disengaging all that is moral within us. But if that is too dire, let’s call it evil. And paint it with fire and venom.”
Old 03-19-2008, 07:13 PM   #8
M.O.Steel
Wayne Inc. Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wooden Alligator View Post
In all seriousness, save her death for a third film.
why do you want her to die?

the only person that i see dying at the end of the trilogy is optimus prime, somehow sacrificing himself to kill megatron...that's pretty much the only one i see happening (amongst the main characters)

Old 03-20-2008, 02:23 AM   #9
DieSmiling
WINNING

No, she's not going to die.

Old 03-20-2008, 09:53 AM   #10
Victarion
Cut

The way I see it, the death of someone close to Wicket would remind him of how real this war between these impossible giant robots really is. Maybe Mikaela dying to save Wicket.

Last edited by Victarion; 03-20-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:14 PM   #11
M.O.Steel
Wayne Inc. Tech Support

Quote:
The way I see it, the death of someone close to Wicket would remind him of how real this war between these impossible giant robots really is. Maybe Mikaela dying to save Wicket.
i'm pretty sure the last movie took care of it.

Old 03-20-2008, 05:12 PM   #12
nnoed

If she dies, then I wouldn't mind seeing Carly make her debut near the end of the 2nd film, or in the beginning of the 3rd film. After all, Carly and Spike (Sam) do later end up getting married and having their son Daniel Witwicky.

Old 03-20-2008, 09:43 PM   #13
knowsbleed
Banned User

Quote:
Who is Wicket?

knowsbleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:58 PM   #14
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time

An Ewok

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:21 PM   #15
Victarion
Cut

My bad I thought it was the last name for Shia's character.

But we do need some ewok transformers.

Old 03-24-2008, 12:13 PM   #16
nnoed

If she dies, then I wouldn't mind seeing Carly make her debut near the end of the 2nd film, or in the beginning of the 3rd film. After all, Carly and Spike (Sam) do later end up getting married and having their son Daniel Witwicky.

Personally, Carly should have been the preferred character instead of Mikaela...how they go in introducing her character will be interesting to see. Mikaela doesn't necessarily have to die in order for Carly to replace her.

Old 03-30-2008, 12:17 AM   #17
skorponok
----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnoed View Post

Personally, Carly should have been the preferred character instead of Mikaela...how they go in introducing her character will be interesting to see. Mikaela doesn't necessarily have to die in order for Carly to replace her.
Ummm...

skorponok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:30 PM   #18
Spider-Vader
Mercin' & Workin'

I don't see her dieing.

Old 04-01-2008, 10:35 PM   #19
Killing Joke926
Banned User

my Megan Will Never Die!!!!!!!

Killing Joke926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:50 PM   #20
TNC9852002
Banned User

She's gonna hop into Barricade and she'll be killed instantly during transformation..

-TNC

Last Movies Seen (Theaters): Piranha 3D, Lottery Ticket, The Switch, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, The Expendables, Step Up 3D, The Other Guys, Dinner for Schmucks, Salt, Inception, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Predators, Despicable Me, The Last Airbender, Grown Ups, Toy Story 3, The Karate Kid, The A-Team, Shrek Forever After.
Grrrr!! The SHH forums!
TNC9852002 is offline   Reply With Quote