The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Transformers > Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 09:34 PM   #2551
thewhyteman
I got yer side-kick
 
thewhyteman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In the dirty dirty.
Posts: 1,066
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Wait that poster could be of Jetfire.....

__________________
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. ~Chuck Palahniuk

Kevin Feige is a raging D-Bag.....I'm just sayin'.
thewhyteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:34 PM   #2552
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys
 
terry78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 59,650
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Are we going to start claiming we can see the image of Laserbeak in the reflection of one of the eyes or what, because that's what it's starting to look like.

__________________
The only thing funnier than watching stupid people argue is watching smart people argue.
-----------
Who the **** makes a movie and while planning it is like, "you know what this needs...is some Greg Kinnear."
terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:35 PM   #2553
Alex The Great
Banned User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hey look, it's the Sun!
Posts: 15,966
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewhyteman View Post
Wait that poster could be of Jetfire.....
Heh, it kinda looks like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
Are we going to start claiming we can see the image of Laserbeak in the reflection of one of the eyes or what, because that's what it's starting to look like.
oh god, I remember the SM3 crap with that stuff.....*shudders*

Alex The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:50 PM   #2554
Ratcrawler
Side-Kick
 
Ratcrawler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 5,620
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
Are we going to start claiming we can see the image of Laserbeak in the reflection of one of the eyes or what, because that's what it's starting to look like.
Don't be ridiculous...


That IS Laserbeak!

__________________
Joker: Tell me something my friend; You ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?

Green Goblin: Yeah. He told me you're gay.

MARVEL/DC: HAPPY HOUR
Ratcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:54 PM   #2555
thewhyteman
I got yer side-kick
 
thewhyteman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In the dirty dirty.
Posts: 1,066
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratcrawler View Post
Don't be ridiculous...


That IS Laserbeak!
hahahahah

__________________
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. ~Chuck Palahniuk

Kevin Feige is a raging D-Bag.....I'm just sayin'.
thewhyteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:58 PM   #2556
Venom160
Enigmatic Loner
 
Venom160's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Treading sanity's thin line.....
Posts: 9,619
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewhyteman View Post
Wait that poster could be of Jetfire.....
can definitely see some similarities there. The forehead are almost identical and the fins on either side are similar.

__________________
My name is Death and the end is near.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
^ The way the live action Transformers movies should've been.

R.I.P. mom, I love you and forever miss you
Venom160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:21 PM   #2557
Alex The Great
Banned User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hey look, it's the Sun!
Posts: 15,966
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Yeah, Now i'm really thunking it's Jetfire....

Alex The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:22 PM   #2558
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avangarde View Post
I can see the resemblance.

Needs to be darker

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:22 PM   #2559
anubiscomplex
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 72
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Has anybody picked up on this??







In case anybody had not noticed, His face is identical to the Decepticon icon..
(this is no megatron)

As far as I can remember, the Fallen is One of the original creators of the G1 who becomes the 1st rebel (like the fallen angel in the bible) I imagine this is where the Decepticons get there icon badge from..as tribute to the leader of the villains.. pretty ingenious how BAY is working that in the storyline.

anubiscomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:24 PM   #2560
Spade
Cool and Chiseled
 
Spade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Wherever it's chillest.
Posts: 9,956
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

I imagine that's the case. Surprised that didn't become apparent sooner. Good eye, anubiscomplex.

Spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:25 PM   #2561
CBGB
Urban Achiever
 
CBGB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,037
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
Are we going to start claiming we can see the image of Laserbeak in the reflection of one of the eyes or what, because that's what it's starting to look like.
Pfft, thats ridiculous... it's Wheelie...

__________________
Thank me later.

"The reason Hollywood is making such ****ty movies is because when they make great ones, you don't ****ing show up."
~ Guillermo del Toro on 'Scott Pilgrim vs. The World'
CBGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:31 PM   #2562
cosmicherosa
king of life
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: philly
Posts: 1,129
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

I tweaked it:


cosmicherosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:34 PM   #2563
Venom160
Enigmatic Loner
 
Venom160's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Treading sanity's thin line.....
Posts: 9,619
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread



This has to be real! Look at the cybertronian symbols!!!

__________________
My name is Death and the end is near.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
^ The way the live action Transformers movies should've been.

R.I.P. mom, I love you and forever miss you
Venom160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:35 PM   #2564
cosmicherosa
king of life
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: philly
Posts: 1,129
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

It is real.

cosmicherosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:37 PM   #2565
Alex The Great
Banned User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hey look, it's the Sun!
Posts: 15,966
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicherosa View Post
I tweaked it:

That.....is......perfect

Alex The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:42 PM   #2566
Venom160
Enigmatic Loner
 
Venom160's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Treading sanity's thin line.....
Posts: 9,619
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicherosa View Post
It is real.
.....guess I missed the memo.

__________________
My name is Death and the end is near.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
^ The way the live action Transformers movies should've been.

R.I.P. mom, I love you and forever miss you
Venom160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:44 PM   #2567
CBGB
Urban Achiever
 
CBGB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,037
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

It's Jetfire, no doubt about it.

__________________
Thank me later.

"The reason Hollywood is making such ****ty movies is because when they make great ones, you don't ****ing show up."
~ Guillermo del Toro on 'Scott Pilgrim vs. The World'
CBGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:45 PM   #2568
Alex The Great
Banned User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hey look, it's the Sun!
Posts: 15,966
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

It Must Be

Alex The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:02 PM   #2569
LightningFlash
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,567
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Fallen for sure.

LightningFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:58 PM   #2570
Psionic Force
Side-Kick
 
Psionic Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: El Cerrtio, CA
Posts: 4,480
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

when you say "tweaked" do you mean brightened it or did you add your own stuff?

If that is how it looks, with all of the darkness gone .... wow! he looks like he is going to kick ass first and take names never!

__________________







Psionic Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:00 AM   #2571
CBGB
Urban Achiever
 
CBGB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,037
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningFlash View Post
Fallen for sure.
Apparently we've already seen a picture of the Fallen's head, which looks nothing like that.

__________________
Thank me later.

"The reason Hollywood is making such ****ty movies is because when they make great ones, you don't ****ing show up."
~ Guillermo del Toro on 'Scott Pilgrim vs. The World'
CBGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:01 AM   #2572
Spade
Cool and Chiseled
 
Spade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Wherever it's chillest.
Posts: 9,956
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

They don't have to look the same. We could be looking at the outside of a sarcophagus in this teaser.

Spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:07 AM   #2573
CBGB
Urban Achiever
 
CBGB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,037
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Yeah I guess, I just see a lot of Jetfire in there (from what we've seen)

__________________
Thank me later.

"The reason Hollywood is making such ****ty movies is because when they make great ones, you don't ****ing show up."
~ Guillermo del Toro on 'Scott Pilgrim vs. The World'
CBGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:48 AM   #2574
Batx69
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 158
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

Now that ive seen it lightened up im pretty certain that it is in fact SOUNDWAVE. His head was the basis for the decepticon logo to begin wiht you know? Also it does look the the new soundwave from ROTF. BTW anyone remember an ep of G1 were Soundwave said "by your command" to megatron? Cause I was watching the dvd of season 1 and he said that and had a geek-gasim.

__________________
Sometimes I try and lie to myself, tell myself there are no mosters, no boogymen, that things as horrible as Micheal Bay can't possibly exsit. yes I know its a lie but it's the only thing that lets me sleep at night.
Batx69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:02 AM   #2575
DorkyFresh
Sum Dum Goy
 
DorkyFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Currently living in sanity.
Posts: 19,229
Default Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Official Pictures thread

it kinda does look like it could be Soundwave, but the fact that it has "Revenge is Coming" on it leads me to believe that it's the Fallen.

__________________
Karma: What Goes Around Comes Around: You Get What You Give: Treat Others As You Would Like To Be Treated
<-:{=:]:[my ART thread]:[:=}:->
DorkyFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.