The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > Spider-Man 1, 2 & 3

Old 09-07-2014, 03:36 PM   #1
JamesBartlett

Default Spider-Man 4: The Fan Made Thread

I loved Sam Raimi's trilogy so much, that I am considering writing a fourth film just for fun. I've seen some fantastic ideas on this forum for what you wanted to see in the cancelled "Spider-Man 4" and I just think that all of us fans would have been able to redeem the Raimi films with the ideas we have. (Before going on may I point out that I loved Spider-Man 3 and although I have seen reasons why it was poorly rated, I still don't think it should have been.)

Therefore, this thread is created for two main reasons:

1. I want to hear all of your ideas for Spider-Man 4. This means ALL of your ideas. To elaborate, I mean the cast you would assemble for the new characters as well as the villains introduced and the generic theme you would have brought to the film.

2. I want you to share all of your fan made creations. I want to see this thread full of DVD covers, scripts, scenes and so much more!

In addition to that, I will create the Spider-Man 4 screenplay based on your ideas. SO BRING THEM IN!

JamesBartlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 08:18 AM   #2
Doctor Octopus
Side-Kick

Default Re: Spider-Man 4: The Fan Made Thread

Do some of the ideas Raimi was going to use. Include The Vulture and Black Cat.

Doctor Octopus is offline   Reply With Quote