|08-04-2008, 12:54 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2004
Here's an idea....YOU the hero....
Hey guys, I have an idea. All you writers can consider it a challenge. I am going to write a fan fiction depicting myself as a pre-exsisting comic book hero, as if they never existed untill I came around. It falls under the questions: Who's your favorite super-hero; and what super powers would you want? It will be told from the 1st person, and be based on my actual personality.
So if anyone wants to give it a shot, here's the rules:
1) We won't know if you're being truthfull about yourself, so if you lie be original. Don't write "I was a rich boy orphaned by a random crime, leading me to travel the world..." No No no! Be original! Be like "After being paralized by a mining accident...I realized my potential with metals would help me save lives as an 'Iron Man'"
2) No rules on keeping up with continuity or the original character's abilities. Don't give yourself super-agility and webs to be Spider-man if you feel it's not the abilities you would want, make yourself a werespider or something. Suprise us. Make us say: "Wow, after he found that alien battlesuit, I figured he'd make it a Superman or Sentry story, not Green Arrow!"
3) Include your version of one of the hero's villains. Same rules apply.
4) Feel free to use any company. Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, Manga...
5) No dibs. Multiple retellings of the same hero(ine) is cool as long as there is no copying.
6) No teams....Yet. Just solo heros. But later....I have a great LoEG idea...
OK, if anyone wants, give it a shot. I'll post the start of my personal story tomorrow.