The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Transformers > Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 12:03 AM   #1
HboyBowen
Side-Kick

Default Transformers 2 Trailer Release Date

I heard that the trailer will be released in november. Does any know any exact dates or sources????

Old 10-25-2008, 12:09 AM   #2
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Default Re: Transformers 2 Trailer Release Date

not a clue, Orci and Nelson from Bay's website both mentioned Nov as a time for the trailer...... and the only thing i know of being released in Nov that is big enough is the new Bond

but why create a whole new thread for that question and not ask in the news thread thats stickied at the top of the page?

Old 11-01-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
gfleming21
Side-Kick

i think this issue does deserve its own thread separate from general news (assuming there isn't one already ...?). Anyway, I think Paramount/Dreamworks realize that a lot of people want to see this trailer, and there really aren't many other big releases coming out this year other then bond. so assuming that it isn't with bond, there are several other parmount or dreamworks releases this year such as madagascar 2 (unlikely), 7 Pounds (havn't even heard about this movie), and the curious case of benjamin button (also very unlikely). so maybe we will have to wait till the new year for a trailer

Old 11-01-2008, 04:09 PM   #4
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

there already si a thread about the when a trailer might be appearing....it's called 'When do you expect a teaser trailer?'

All this thread is going to do is make people falsely think that the trailer release date has been announced and get their hopes up. I'm tempted to ask a mod to merge this thread with the one i've mentioned.

Closed Thread