The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men 1, 2 & 3

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #276
superDROOL
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: gales ferry,ct
Posts: 124
Default Re: Major Spoilers! Wolverine Movie Toys Complete First Wave Holy #$#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness Falls View Post
are there any really good figures of movie logan in the wifebeater that have a good likeness to jackman

not origins figures, i mean 6 inch ones
They do. Back in '03 when X2 came out there was a line of 6'' figs Marvel Legends style that were the best sculpts. They specifically made one in his famous Zimmerli tanktop all veiny with his little leather watchband and everything. I own one and swapped heads with the 'slashing action' wolverine that came with the weapon X break-away platform, for the head sculpt was dead on!

superDROOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:41 AM   #277
merbass
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 696
Default Re: Major Spoilers! Wolverine Movie Toys Complete First Wave Holy #$#

Can anyone sum up how which figures have been released from X1 -X men origins ? They have to be based from the movie only. I wish they release Deathstryke.

merbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:51 AM   #278
Hellion
He's Not Serious
 
Hellion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Sunny Southern CA--with the other beautiful people
Posts: 5,051
Default Re: Major Spoilers! Wolverine Movie Toys Complete First Wave Holy #$#

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboy99 View Post
I didnt think the Jean one was all that bad. It looks alot like Famke. Its just a pain to make her stand up on her own, but its possivle.
What figures not a pain to stand? To me, Jean and Mystique have decent sculpts...Storm is hideous and Rogue looks retarted...I have all the X1 girls in a box set...

...of the boys...I thought both Sabretooth's looked alright...the 2nd was a major improvement...


What figures were there for X2?

__________________
Hellion...Sagittarius...half man, half horse.
Hellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 10:39 AM   #279
superDROOL
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: gales ferry,ct
Posts: 124
Default Re: Major Spoilers! Wolverine Movie Toys Complete First Wave Holy #$#

Quote:
Originally Posted by merbass View Post
Can anyone sum up how which figures have been released from X1 -X men origins ? They have to be based from the movie only. I wish they release Deathstryke.
I wish they'd release a Lady Deathdtrike myself, but this is as close to it as you can get right now:
http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcusto...e.php?FID=1514
Hope you enjoy. I'll be making one this summer hopefully.

superDROOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 10:42 AM   #280
superDROOL
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: gales ferry,ct
Posts: 124
Default Re: Major Spoilers! Wolverine Movie Toys Complete First Wave Holy #$#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
What figures not a pain to stand? To me, Jean and Mystique have decent sculpts...Storm is hideous and Rogue looks retarted...I have all the X1 girls in a box set...

...of the boys...I thought both Sabretooth's looked alright...the 2nd was a major improvement...


What figures were there for X2?
Here's the Finitive Marverl Figure database. Just for you guys this is the X-MEN (movie) section of the database:
http://marvelousnews.com/database/index.php?itemid=776
Enjoy

superDROOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:00 PM   #281
merbass
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 696
Default Re: Major Spoilers! Wolverine Movie Toys Complete First Wave Holy #$#

Quote:
Originally Posted by superDROOL View Post
I wish they'd release a Lady Deathdtrike myself, but this is as close to it as you can get right now:
http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcusto...e.php?FID=1514
Hope you enjoy. I'll be making one this summer hopefully.

Do you sell those ?

merbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.