The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > Products

Old 08-11-2009, 11:12 PM   #51
guitarplyr

Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Well, I'm the new one around here, and it seems like now would be the best opportunity to get involved. Seeing as the other thread made it 800+ pages without me asking any questions whatsoever, I'll save them for this thread now.

I'm really hoping to see all of the familiar names come back up here. Hope for the best, and we'll see how everything turns out :-)

guitarplyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:11 AM   #52
Crimson Spider
Side-Kick

ok, so we have 2 threads now instead of 1? that's kinda silly... maybe we can use 1 for WIPs and technique examples and then use the other for finished suits?

Crimson Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:16 AM   #53
Spiderman0884
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Spider View Post
ok, so we have 2 threads now instead of 1? that's kinda silly... maybe we can use 1 for WIPs and technique examples and then use the other for finished suits?
Yeah Great idea..lets use Brads Thread for all the good stuff if anyone has Really nice Finished Suits to post...and if you want to leave comments, or quotes about a suit etc...we could leave them here in this Thread that way it could give our threads more time.

Spiderman0884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:41 AM   #54
spidermilk
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Whatever happened to "SpiderMilk" and his 14 eBay auctions for the same single costume?

Oh still here taylor.

spidermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:57 AM   #55
spidermilk
Side-Kick

WOW, so I have taken a little break, broken a leg, and they've closed the thread at long last.

I'm amazed, but I recon it's only a good thing for the majority, maybe we can act differently in this thread this time and learn from others creative beahaviors instead of making it a free for all lol.

Anyway,

GERMAN SPIDER, sent you that glue buddy, should have arrived a few weeks ago now, whats the status on that, is it working for you?

About my 14 auctions for the same costume, I don't think the number was that high, so in light of being factual when speaking about me and my workings Taylor, I'd ask you and others to kindly respect it.
I think I've put it up there more like around 5 times but even I have lost track,

Right now I am working on a few projects and even involved in a small 3D film production.

I'm also dedicating some time to a proper place where I can do my special effects so I'm transforming the garage we never use. I have just ordered some fresh new patterns in which I have paid close attention the color matching of the blue so this time round I should have a 100% match.

I can also share some information about the techniques used on all the productions but this will be on the website when I finally get it done.

Last final note... Whats to come from me is my new and final Spider-man suit, followed by the same style Symbiote and a few other secret things.

Cheers to the new forum!!!!

spidermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:04 AM   #56
Kuriatey08
Side-Kick

So I figured I'd offer it up here before anywhere else...
I'm thinking about letting go of my ollie/ ovdh suit, if anyone's interested shoot me a pm with your offer...

Kuriatey08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:05 AM   #57
Kuriatey08
Side-Kick

here's a pic

Kuriatey08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:30 PM   #58
Spiderman0884
Side-Kick

[quote=Kuriatey08;17340324]So I figured I'd offer it up here before anywhere else...
Really nice Ollie suit.

Last edited by Spiderman0884; 08-17-2009 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Mispled words
Old 08-18-2009, 05:17 PM   #59
Taylor
I have a Custom Title!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermilk View Post
When speaking about me and my work, Taylor, I'd ask you and others to kindly respect it.
Calm down Fenella, no one is "disrespecting" your work. Simply consider the fact that you showed up out of nowhere with a lot of cool pictures of some very advanced costume production techniques, which was strange because no one here had ever heard of you before. You refused to answer any of the more enlightening questions posed to you by other members. Then even though you stated that you "only had one" costume, you've now run 6 auctions for that one/same costume. Then you disappear for a month or two.

Almost everyone here has been ripped off by someone running a scam so EVERYONE is very "eagle eyed" when it comes to any strange happenings. I think that your multiple auctions for a single costume qualifies.

Why not just be a little more transparent with all of us, and then no one will have to question whether we have another smooth talking faker in our midst? We really don't need anymore Spiderfan27's or Spidersuitmaker's, or JesterFX's. Tell us more about your work. Tell us why you've sold the "same" costume repeated times. Where did you get your prints? webbing? Do you have anyone that who has purchased one of your costumes that could post some pics? (One would assume that you SHOULD if you've sold six of them, or even sold one of them to six different customers.)

We would LOVE to know more about you and your work. We'd like to see new pics of the old costume and your new work. The "mysterioso" act just leaves everyone feeling suspicious and mistrustful. No one wants to get burned again. I'm sure that you can understand that.

Last edited by Taylor; 08-18-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:36 PM   #60
peter_parker
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuriatey08 View Post
So I figured I'd offer it up here before anywhere else...
I'm thinking about letting go of my ollie/ ovdh suit, if anyone's interested shoot me a pm with your offer...
PM sent... no reply from you yet.

peter_parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 04:02 AM   #61
justin88182
Side-Kick

im new to the boards here my name is justin. i was wondering if someone could give me some contact or sites to where i could get a spidey suit made for me.

i already know about spider 4 fun but i just wanna see what else is out there

thanks

justin88182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:05 AM   #62
Spiderman0884
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin88182 View Post
im new to the boards here my name is justin. i was wondering if someone could give me some contact or sites to where i could get a spidey suit made for me.

i already know about spider 4 fun but i just wanna see what else is out there

thanks
Well we have Spideyplanet.com and we have Spidertim.com check those sites out they also sell Spiderman Suits. I dont know if Spidertim.com is working and I dont know the new website for that..you may have to find out from someone here that knows

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Spiderman0884; 08-20-2009 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Mispled words
Old 08-20-2009, 09:08 AM   #63
Spiderman0884
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_parker View Post
PM sent... no reply from you yet.
Yeah me too I sent him an offer and no repley yet. I wounder if it would fit someone the height of 5'7 and weight size 138lbs. and I wonder how much he's whilling to let it go for.

Old 08-20-2009, 11:28 AM   #64
Gundam
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman0884 View Post
Well we have Spideyplanet.com and we have Spidertim.com check those sites out they also sell Spiderman Suits. I dont know if Spidertim.com is working and I dont know the new website for that..you may have to find out from someone here that knows

Hope this helps.

Spidertim still owes a few people suits some for over a year I would stay clear of him.

Old 08-20-2009, 02:19 PM   #65
SpeterMan3
Formerly SpeterMan3

Any way somebody can make a suit for a 9th grader with no money?

SpeterMan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:23 PM   #66
Taylor
I have a Custom Title!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeterMan3 View Post
Any way somebody can make a suit for a 9th grader with no money?
You should ask "SpidermanC". He's ALWAYS making free suits for people. In fact, I eventually had to STOP even accepting deliveries from him after he sent me the 8th or 9th suit. I was all like "Hey man, I appreciated the first couple of suits, but I'm running out of places to put them." Finally I just started donating them all to the local homeless shelter.

But you could really just ask anyone here. Most of the guys really enjoy making free suits for people. Actually, maybe what you should do is ask for a free suit from each guy that's making them. That way you'll be assured that you won't end up with one that's poor quality. My advice would be to take free suits from everyone, pick through and keep the one or two that you REALLY like, and then sell the rest of them on eBay, or maybe have a garage sale.

Last edited by Taylor; 08-20-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:49 PM   #67
SpeterMan3
Formerly SpeterMan3

Quote:
You should ask "SpidermanC". He's ALWAYS making free suits for people. In fact, I eventually had to STOP even accepting deliveries from him after he sent me the 8th or 9th suit. I was all like "Hey man, I appreciated the first couple of suits, but I'm running out of places to put them." Finally I just started donating them all to the local homeless shelter.

But you could really just ask anyone here. Most of the guys enjoy making free suits for people. Actually, maybe what you should do is ask for a free suit from each guy that's making them. That way you'll be assured that you won't end up with one that's poor quality. My advice would be to take free suits from everyone, pick through and keep the one or two that you REALLY like, and then sell the rest of them on eBay, or maybe have a garage sale.
Wow, thanks for the tip!

Old 08-20-2009, 04:15 PM   #68
Taylor
I have a Custom Title!

Quote:
Wow, thanks for the tip!
Sure thing, buddy. Anytime.

Old 08-20-2009, 08:24 PM   #69
Spiderman0884
Side-Kick

Quote:

But you could really just ask anyone here. Most of the guys really enjoy making free suits for people. Actually, maybe what you should do is ask for a free suit from each guy that's making them. That way you'll be assured that you won't end up with one that's poor quality. My advice would be to take free suits from everyone, pick through and keep the one or two that you REALLY like, and then sell the rest of them on eBay, or maybe have a garage sale.
Are you serious Taylor..your joking right? I dont believe it..I wish I would have known sooner..what kind of spidey suits does he or did he make for people? If you have an extra I dont mind keeping one in my closet, there is always room in my closet for a free Spidey suit..LOL

Old 08-20-2009, 10:10 PM   #70
Taylor
I have a Custom Title!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman0884 View Post
Are you serious Taylor..your joking right? I dont believe it..I wish I would have known sooner..what kind of spidey suits does he or did he make for people? If you have an extra I dont mind keeping one in my closet, there is always room in my closet for a free Spidey suit..LOL

Oh man! I wish you'd let me know you wanted a free suit earlier, buddy. I had like 50 of them. I cut some of them up to use as washing/waxing rags for my car (I've found that the raised webbing REALLY does a nice job scrubbing the dirt off while still being gentle on my delicate clearcoat). I tied a few of them together and threw them over a tree branch in order to make a tire swing. I used one to make a kite and another for filtering the leaves out of the water drain when I emptied my swimming pool. Then I took around 5 of them and I made some scarecrows to protect this years harvest. After that I only had a few left so I used one to pay the fare at a toll booth (I didn't have the 25 cents), another went to helping start a bonfire when I was camping. I gave several to the homeless, and the last few I just loaded up in the car and threw them out my window, one at a time as I was doing 70 mph down the interstate. Sorry Friend.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:34 AM   #71
SpidermanC
Side-Kick

Quote:

Lol. every bodies a comedian eh??
If only I had a dime for every time I was asked for a free suit... In fact, I might just start to charge people who ask me that question.

"No, I will not give you a free suit, but thanks for asking. That'll be $1 please."

Old 08-21-2009, 02:06 PM   #72
SpeterMan3
Formerly SpeterMan3

Will you give me a suit for a a few dollars?

Old 08-21-2009, 02:24 PM   #73
SpidermanC
Side-Kick

My advice to anyone interested in a suit is... If you have to include "will you give me" in you offer.... you might as well save your breath....

Old 08-21-2009, 02:32 PM   #74
SpeterMan3
Formerly SpeterMan3

It takes breath to type? How about send instead of give? Or 'Can I buy a suit from you with Monopoly money'?

I kid.

Old 08-21-2009, 04:19 PM   #75
SpidermanC
Side-Kick

Quote:
It takes breath to type? How about send instead of give? Or 'Can I buy a suit from you with Monopoly money'?

I kid.
Well, if you are not breathing, you're going to run out of oxygen in you. without oxygen in your blood....good luck moving any muscles!