The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > Products

Old 08-21-2009, 06:14 PM   #76
SpeterMan3
Formerly SpeterMan3

Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Ahh. Good point. You win. Well, how much would a suit from you cost?

SpeterMan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:13 PM   #77
spidermilk
Side-Kick

Spidermilk

Last edited by spidermilk; 08-30-2009 at 04:20 PM.
spidermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:29 PM   #78
SpidermanC
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermilk View Post
Taylor, I am more than happy to answer questions to people who are respectful or curtious. For example,

Many people have IM'ed and I have spoken with them but only the ones I thought weren't disrespectful in any manner or really needed my help.

Now this post is gonna bring some heat on the forum but I have to answer these ridiculous comments that are always being made sometimes otherwise my name would completely tarnish but for ya'll's information if you haven't seen me around it's because this forum gives me nothing anymore but bad feeling.... And I am also really busy.

Bad feeling when I'm being attacked or when I see the same happen to someone else. There are some real talented costumers/writers and contributors to this forum, but the code of conduct is disgraceful and still in this new forum no ones feeling to turn over a new leaf.

But let me brake down the facts Taylor,

Had you questioned me differently I wouldn't be replying to you in this 5th grade manner that I am, but your 'so called" detective work has brought it on yourself.

Lets start-

1)Now you know it was more like 6 auctions, but did I say all of them sold like you have just accused me of OR did you even bother to check this again after I have corrected you to get your facts straight...

NO, you have simply spoken with out proper facts.

The fact that only one of these costumes sold successfully for me? hmmm? But how can you be sure that the buyer even paid me for that and didn't back out of it.

Did you take the time to pm me instead of shouting out incorrect facts to tarnish my name, NO you didn't (shaking my head).

2)IF YOU EVEN LOOKED AT MY FEEDBACKs ON EBAY YOU WOULD NOTICE THAT I HAVE 4 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS FOR EACH OF MY COSTUMES IN THE LAST TWO YEARS. AND THEY ALL SEEM PRETTY POSITIVE...

But is this still not good enough?! NO you some how missed this out huh?

Well how about this then... The fact that all of my pictures are original AND I can bet my life on it HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET... This might actually because they are all original.

3) Now you seem to say that I have just come out of the blue but clearly your use of my mothers name at the start of your post clearly shows me that you are aware that I haven't just come out from no where, with the latest production techniques but, have in fact been visiting this forum since 2001 way before a lot of folks around here. None of the guys who were here at the very start even post here anymore let alone stuck with making the perfect spidey costume.

4) Also knowing this you would have noticed that I have always given information freely and helped peeps around here and got nothing back from it, NO GRATITUDE or Thanks

So this time under my SPIDERMILK secret identity I decided the information I give out or the people I help will have to work for it.

YEARS AGO people were asking for free patterns, I didn't see Spidey4fun or anyone else uploading a FULL FREE PATTERN for people to use that we would have spent money on and a lot of time making BUT I DID And that's not the only thing I just gave away like that. Did I receive any thanks for this, NO sadly people weren't appreciative of this.

Even a few months ago the same pattern appeared here and I mentioned that the many people who would have downloaded it that time(and the times before) have me to thank for that, but still no justice.

None of you have any clue what I went through to make these costumes or even the money and time I spent on it.
So **** YOU, LOL, If I don't wanna tell some of the guys here how made my costumes anymore, or the materials I use then that's my choice, many of you just come to this forum dreaming to make a spidey costume and never do it criticizing OR just expect industry secrets to be passed onto you without working for it or even showing gratitude.

So excuse me, I'll post here when I've got something new to show OR when I want to offer something to people, but in terms doing what you ask of me in the manner that you wish almost like I'M THE ONE THAT OWES YOU SOMETHING... DUDEs YOU HAVE GOT TO BE NUTS!!!

PS.

I'm really not looking to reply to anymore garbage being said, this was just a one off " FORUM RANT™" and I really have more important stuff to do than to comeback and read your replies so lets get back onto the topic of SPIDERMAN COSTUMES.

SPIDERMILK
Two things spidermilk... First, regarding the auction mishap in Taylor's defense.. What threw everyone off was the fact that you had listed at the same time two auctions for the same suit. When one sold for $950, you didn't even bother to stop the other auction, you let it run its course of about 3-4 more days.

Also, you talk as if you've been around here for years.. However, your first post was may 15th 2009. So when\where did you post a full free printable pattern? I never saw this, and I've been around before you have.

Old 08-25-2009, 10:53 AM   #79
barthezjame
THAI-TOKU.COM

Here's some pic from Cosplay event in Bangkok.
Spidy's rule

barthezjame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:53 AM   #80
barthezjame
THAI-TOKU.COM

db post

Old 08-25-2009, 11:02 AM   #81
Scarlet Spider

Nice work,dude!!! Can you make a symbiot spider suit?????

Old 08-25-2009, 11:03 AM   #82
Scarlet Spider

Nice photos where you get these??

Old 08-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #83
barthezjame
THAI-TOKU.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Spider View Post
Nice work,dude!!! Can you make a symbiot spider suit?????
Sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Spider View Post
Nice photos where you get these??
My friend take for me,Im in stage in Symbiote suit.

Here's some fun pic.

Just Cosplay

Old 08-27-2009, 08:46 AM   #84
Batcouille
Side-Kick

Yuri's suit progress... still a long way but real fun!

Batcouille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:32 AM   #85
huck-jai

Hey guys,
I still have a full Yuri Schuurkes / Spideyplanet.com Suit kit for sale. Price lowered to $625 shipped. Original price was $1000. Thanks

huck-jai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:56 PM   #86
Batcouille
Side-Kick

great price for high quality, top notch stuff. get this people...

Old 08-29-2009, 03:53 PM   #87
Achron
Adjective Spider-Man

Is there an archive of the old thread or is all that info/world's longest thread lost forever? I've been gone far too long it seems.

Achron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:54 PM   #88
SpidermanC
Side-Kick

Marvel removed my ebay listing, but the suit is still available! Contact me if interested.

Old 09-02-2009, 08:58 AM   #89
spidermilk
Side-Kick

I've been sitting on the new test piece for a while now with no cameras to take pics of.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:00 AM   #90
spidermilk
Side-Kick

Old 09-02-2009, 09:00 AM   #91
spidermilk
Side-Kick

Old 09-02-2009, 09:04 AM   #92
spidermilk
Side-Kick

Old 09-02-2009, 09:43 AM   #93
spidermilk
Side-Kick

I think this is the best way to answer your questions SPIDERMAN T,

URL=http://img522.imageshack.us/i/31323334.jpg/][/url]

for those who DID download my FREE PATTERN,

Why don't you speak up and take the second picture and place it over the leg portion in photoshop, you should find it matches not 91%...not 99.9 % but most probably 100% (as I am the original creator behind it)

providing you haven't altered the sizing of it.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:25 PM   #94
SpidermanC
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermilk View Post
I think this is the best way to answer your questions SPIDERMAN T,
[/IMG][/URL]

for those who DID download my FREE PATTERN,

Why don't you speak up and take the second picture and place it over the leg portion in photoshop, you should find it matches not 91%...not 99.9 % but most probably 100% (as I am the original creator behind it)

providing you haven't altered the sizing of it.
OH! Ok, sorry- I didn't know. You must have just posted it and then slipped away for a few years, only to come back and not tell us who you were and the great contributions you've made to all of us. I mean that seems logical - that has to be your pattern right? I mean if you were able to take screen shots of a pattern that everyone else also received for free many years ago... it must be yours.

Also, thanks for letting me know that you are the reason marvel shut down my auction. But now that we are friends, I would appreciate it if you didn't send me threatening PMS. Try it again and they will become public knowledge for everyone on these forums.

Oh, and rest assured if anything of yours makes it onto ebay, or any site for that matter, I will be happy to send an email with links marvel's way. Because you see, they left me a nice letter and email, along with a request for me to do just that if I saw anything of the sort !

But thanks, once again. I'm glad we have everything settled now.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:36 PM   #95
Batcouille
Side-Kick

Dangerous game, guys...

Old 09-02-2009, 05:43 PM   #96
Taylor
I have a Custom Title!

SpiderMilk, you ratted SpidermanC out to Marvel? That's dirty pool. I hope that it's not true. Let us know what is going on. It's one thing to be arguing on the board, but notifying various authorities seems like a low blow. Defend yourself, man.

Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:26 PM   #97
spidermilk
Side-Kick

SPiderman c you reli have **** for brains don't you,

I made a point to you privately, to delete my quoted posts AND how you have no problem blurting out anyone's business freely.. willy nilly and then wonder when Disney have come down on your ass so hard. I didn't threaten you rather tried giving you the best advice.

Now looking back at the message I sent to you I should of really made it kiddie proof.

Taylor, I have done nothing of the sought! it wouldn't make sense for me to do that right, I know guys would be thinking after the BS I gotten from the this little kid that I would but seriously... Can you guys see me benefiting from this kind of action? I'd have to be one dummy to go and do something like that and then go a tell C so he could then relay it back onto you... You guys have common sense, please use it. Anyway enough said.

Last edited by spidermilk; 09-02-2009 at 08:58 PM. Reason: tied!!zzzz
Old 09-02-2009, 08:26 PM   #98
Spiderman0884
Side-Kick

You guys are all in for a big sad surprise

Disney had just bought Marvel Entertainment INC.Co for $4 Billion Dollars in cash and bond (If you guys were wondering how much Marvel was worth... I think you just found out)
Article:
"Under the deal Disney will now control and own 5,000 Marvel characters, including Iron Man and Spider-Man. If Marvel shareholders approve the deal, they will receive $30 per share and will also receive .745 Disney shares for each Marvel share they own. Both the Disney and Marvel board of directors have approved the deal, but it still has to go through an anti-trust review. I don’t see there being any problem with the anti-trust review nor do I see the marvel shareholders turning up their noses to such a fantastic offer. Most likely, later this week, we should see final word on the resolution of this agreement.
Said Ike Perlmutter, Marvel’s Chief Executive Officer:

“Disney is the perfect home for Marvel`s fantastic library of characters given
its proven ability to expand content creation and licensing businesses…This is an unparalleled
opportunity for Marvel to build upon its vibrant brand and character properties
by accessing Disney`s tremendous global organization and infrastructure around
the world.”
"So what does this mean to comic books fans? Well, it could be both very good and very bad at the same time. Let’s look at some quick pros and cons shall we?
Pro - Disney is a universal name with pockets so deep that God’s hand would have a hard time reaching the bottom. Marvel is no slouch either in the household name department - but let’s face it, they are no Disney. All that extra money, means way more marketing and increased traffic within the theme parks (sorry Universal but looks like you might lose the X-Men characters in your parades.)"

Spiderman0884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #99
spidermilk
Side-Kick

[quote=SpidermanC;17423445]OH! Ok, sorry- I didn't know. You must have just posted it and then slipped away for a few years, only to come back and not tell us who you were and the great contributions you've made to all of us. I mean that seems logical - that has to be your pattern right? I mean if you were able to take screen shots of a pattern that everyone else also received for free many years ago... it must be yours.

Are you still fighting this C

You really need a girlfriend dude, Your like one of those people that can't admit it when there SO wrong and just keep fighting... So I'll admit it for you C

I've been here under many alias's dude as I have said before and others have too, but your still having trouble with the 2+2 calculation now.

It's clearly obvious, if
I didn't make that pattern, how would I have the bricks perfectly like that... I've even given you hint to I how first created that pattern, and wait.. hold on, the very first print of that pattern that I have ever seen.

Like I said under these alias from around the time the 3rd movie came out the old thread just turned to **** as the whole thing just became about money and greed as the "the perfect costume" had been made. I was still there contributing stuff, but when I started to get ignored was when I realised, but still it never stopped my spirit, I just posted on other forums.

ANYWAY, I know for a fact I've done more for this forum then you'll ever do anyway.

Oh yea if still in doubt TAKE THE BRICK PATTERN AND PLACE IT OVER MY FREE PATTERN THAT YOU DOWNLOADED AND SEE IF IT MATCHES! don't come back and still try and make out like I'm lying about this stuff.

I say because of all this fighting lets turn it in to something construction, I'm really not one for doing this but like you've said... my missing explanations have lead to this. (but even the ones I did leave haven't helped much)

Anyway your pretty much the only fella I don't get along with, SO I CHALLENGE YOU.

MY NEXT COSTUME VS YOUR NEXT ONE....

Are you up for this?

Please don't confuse this as bragging but I think it's great way of ending the beef and turning this in something constructive, You game??

Or to make it level about how about we start on the black costume together.

MILK

Old 09-02-2009, 08:52 PM   #100
spidermilk
Side-Kick

On a side note, I don't want to see Disneys Logo at the start of spiderman 4 :S