The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > Products

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 07:55 PM   #101
spidermilk
Side-Kick
 
spidermilk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 333
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

I don't want this part to get ignored so here it is again---

I say because of all this fighting lets turn it in to something construction, I'm really not one for doing this but like you've said... my missing explanations have lead to this. (but even the ones I did leave haven't helped much)

Anyway your pretty much the only fella I don't get along with, SO I CHALLENGE YOU.

MY NEXT COSTUME VS YOUR NEXT ONE....

Are you up for this?

Please don't confuse this as bragging but I think it's great way of ending the beef and turning this in something constructive, You game??

Or to make it level about how about we start on the black costume together.


MILK

spidermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:10 PM   #102
SpidermanC
Side-Kick
 
SpidermanC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 661
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermilk View Post
SPiderman c you reli have **** for brains don't you,

I made a point to you privately, to delete my quoted posts AND how you have no problem blurting out anyone's business freely.. willy nilly and then wonder when Disney have come down on your ass so hard. I didn't threaten you rather tried giving you the best advice.

Now looking back at the message I sent to you I should of really made it kiddie proof.

Taylor, I have done nothing of the sought! it wouldn't make sense for me to do that right, I know guys would be thinking after the BS I gotten from the this little kid that I would but seriously... Can you guys see me benefiting from this kind of action? I'd have to be one dummy to go and do something like that and then go a tell C so he could then relay it back onto you... You guys have common sense, please use it. Anyway enough said.
I was simply stating my two cents on what you said. Don't post something you don't want around- that's not my fault.

And don't lie, here is the message for everyone to make there own understanding of:



Also, it would make perfect sense for you to report me, so that my suit is gone, and yours is the only one left to buy. So to answer your question, YES I can see you benefiting from what you did! don't try to pull that card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermilk View Post

Are you still fighting this C

You really need a girlfriend dude, Your like one of those people that can't admit it when there SO wrong and just keep fighting... So I'll admit it for you C

I've been here under many alias's dude as I have said before and others have too, but your still having trouble with the 2+2 calculation now.
MILK
Well if that isn't pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

Also, you never made it clear to anyone that you were here under many alias's. As a matter of fact I think you denied the claims when other members on this board said so? If you don't mind me asking what might some of these other alias's be? As a matter of fact, how bout the one you posted the pattern with - you should be pretty well know ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermilk View Post

It's clearly obvious, if
I didn't make that pattern, how would I have the bricks perfectly like that...
I've even given you hint to I how first created that pattern, and wait.. hold on, the very first print of that pattern that I have ever seen.

MILK
You could easily accomplish those perfect bricks with the right pattern and the magic wand tool in CS3 or CS4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermilk View Post

Like I said under these alias from around the time the 3rd movie came out the old thread just turned to **** as the whole thing just became about money and greed as the "the perfect costume" had been made. I was still there contributing stuff, but when I started to get ignored was when I realised, but still it never stopped my spirit, I just posted on other forums.

ANYWAY, I know for a fact I've done more for this forum then you'll ever do anyway.

Anyway your pretty much the only fella I don't get along with, SO I CHALLENGE YOU.

MY NEXT COSTUME VS YOUR NEXT ONE....

Are you up for this?

Please don't confuse this as bragging but I think it's great way of ending the beef and turning this in something constructive, You game??

Or to make it level about how about we start on the black costume together.


MILK
You know... you sound 100% like spideyfan27. Perhaps that was one of your alias's.

__________________
www.youtube.com/putablutarus
SpidermanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:04 PM   #103
Spiderman0884
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 356
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermilk View Post
On a side note, I don't want to see Disneys Logo at the start of spiderman 4 :S
LOL..Spidermilk you crack me up. Yeah just imagine if Disney did decide to place this Disney Logo before the Entre of Spiderman 4 instead of the Marvel Entre..Imagine all those people that are going to walk out of the theater just because of that reason...That would really suck. Next thing you know we are going to have Spiderman, Captain America, X-Men, The Punisher walking in the Disney Parks shaking little kids hands..you never know they may even add those characters in the Disney Parades or in the Small World Ride...LOL Ok guys I will get back to Making the Perfect Spidey Suit.


Last edited by Spiderman0884; 09-02-2009 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Mispled Words
Spiderman0884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:26 PM   #104
Spiderman0884
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 356
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpidermanC View Post
I was simply stating my two cents on what you said. Don't post something you don't want around- that's not my fault.

And don't lie, here is the message for everyone to make there own understanding of:



Also, it would make perfect sense for you to report me, so that my suit is gone, and yours is the only one left to buy. So to answer your question, YES I can see you benefiting from what you did! don't try to pull that card.



Well if that isn't pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

Also, you never made it clear to anyone that you were here under many alias's. As a matter of fact I think you denied the claims when other members on this board said so? If you don't mind me asking what might some of these other alias's be? As a matter of fact, how bout the one you posted the pattern with - you should be pretty well know ?



You could easily accomplish those perfect bricks with the right pattern and the magic wand tool in CS3 or CS4.



You know... you sound 100% like spideyfan27. Perhaps that was one of your alias's.
Too much Drama

Spiderman0884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:30 AM   #105
spidermilk
Side-Kick
 
spidermilk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 333
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Spiderman C, if you really do have a GF then act like it. Why are wasting time, all the time fighting a loosing battle.

You've been proved wrong like a stubborn Muppet so many times but still coming for more.

hmm, Still hanging the washing out to dry for every one to see, but before I do the same and yet prove you wrong...again

How about you go check who sent you that enlightening information about spiderfan27 when he went through his*troubles* Maybe this will answer one of your questions.

But will this require a screen shot from my private messages folder? Or are you coming around to the point that your wrong on many things!!!

Let me just finish with--- are you saying that even after, I have posted pictures never seen been before....

I have posted the work files I used to make it and the major fact that no other player has come to say that It belongs to them. that your still trying to make out like I didn't do everyone here a major favor.

I cant believe that your childish ass is still fighting this. Do you really think that I'd spend my time on making a really S*** pattern to prove a point when I've spent hundreds of hours making a great one? Am I appearing that stupid to you????

Well what else do you want from me...

NOW THIS IS WHAT'S REALLY FUNNY-

So it would make sense, me and marvel have this special kind of relationship in were they remove auctions of other costumes I don't like the look of... DUDE LISTEN TO yourself!

Only a child, with a small peanut brain would write this after what you've been told.

NOW...

CHALLENGE ME or LEAVE

spidermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:33 AM   #106
spidermilk
Side-Kick
 
spidermilk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 333
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

MY NEXT COSTUME VS YOUR NEXT ONE....

Are you up for this?

Please don't confuse this as bragging but I think it's great way of ending the beef and turning this in something constructive, You game??

Or to make it level about how about we start on the black costume together.


MILK

spidermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:28 PM   #107
brado
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 106
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermilk View Post
NOW THIS IS WHAT'S REALLY FUNNY-

So it would make sense, me and marvel have this special kind of relationship in were they remove auctions of other costumes I don't like the look of... DUDE LISTEN TO yourself!
I don't want to be involved in this trainwreck, but this argument's a little TOO sorry to ignore. You make it sound like someone needs to golf with the Chief of Police if they want to call & report their bike stolen. Dude... listen to YOURSELF! It's copyright infringement of their IP, and Marvel enforces that crap when it's REPORTED to them (they don't care WHO you are).

brado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:01 PM   #108
LaytonSpider
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 13
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

I think it would be great if Spidermilk and Spiderman0884 were the same person going back and forth with himself just because. If it's not the same person, I think the bigger man will drop the issue first.

LaytonSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:37 PM   #109
SpidermanC
Side-Kick
 
SpidermanC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 661
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

My responses to you are in red in the quote below.


Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermilk View Post
Spiderman C, if you really do have a GF then act like it. Why are wasting time, all the time fighting a loosing battle.

You've been proved wrong like a stubborn Muppet so many times but still coming for more.

hmm, Still hanging the washing out to dry for every one to see, but before I do the same and yet prove you wrong...again

I have not seen you prove one point. But if you have, I'm sure I have come back and told you otherwise about them. Please show me one point you have 100% proven me wrong about? It seems to me, I combat what you say with the truth, and all you do is reply by telling me how wrong I am with no substantiation of your claims. All you can do is find it within yourself to avoid the subject. To address why I keep coming back- I believe that it is more important to help others from being scammed by a cheat, than my personal reputation. Layton, I agree in most circumstances the bigger man would walk away, but I feel that the safety of others is more important.

How about you go check who sent you that enlightening information about spiderfan27 when he went through his*troubles* Maybe this will answer one of your questions.

But will this require a screen shot from my private messages folder? Or are you coming around to the point that your wrong on many things!!!

I would love a screen shot, because I have no recallection of what you're talking about here.

Let me just finish with--- are you saying that even after, I have posted pictures never seen been before....

I have posted the work files I used to make it and the major fact that no other player has come to say that It belongs to them. that your still trying to make out like I didn't do everyone here a major favor.

Other than the fact that you cannot provide any of us with a previous "alias" of the many you say you've been here on... The major flaw with your argument here, lays within your previous claim of you "posting this pattern years ago." Many people have been here, that were great costume designers, and have since disappeared and never made it back to the board. So of course the rightful owner might not come and claim it yet.

Most scammers aren't morons, they are pretty good at what they do.. so it wouldn't surprise me if you did your research on where to get that pattern, instead of just taking the first one you saw.



I cant believe that your childish ass is still fighting this. Do you really think that I'd spend my time on making a really S*** pattern to prove a point when I've spent hundreds of hours making a great one? Am I appearing that stupid to you????

Well what else do you want from me...
You could start by stop being so mysterious and hiding behind your lies with childish insults. No one here is being childish but you. No one here has resorted to personal attacks, name calling, and cursing, but you.


NOW THIS IS WHAT'S REALLY FUNNY-

So it would make sense, me and marvel have this special kind of relationship in were they remove auctions of other costumes I don't like the look of... DUDE LISTEN TO yourself!

Only a child, with a small peanut brain would write this after what you've been told.

I'm not quite sure I understood this, but if you were mocking me, you clearly misread what I said. I told you that marvel sent me and email, in which they left me an email address to report any listings that violated copyright laws. I happened to receive that email because you reported my listing. If you can't understand that I'm sorry?

NOW...

CHALLENGE ME or LEAVE

How's this for a challenge mate? Unless you can respond to my comments with something other than "YOU ARE SO WRONG", or resulting to childish attacks... I challenge you to leave ..

__________________
www.youtube.com/putablutarus

Last edited by SpidermanC; 09-03-2009 at 11:43 PM.
SpidermanC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:16 AM   #110
spidermilk
Side-Kick
 
spidermilk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 333
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued




SPIDERMAN C

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM GOING TO POST to YOU,

YOUR CHILDISH AND STUPID WAYS HAVE RUINED THIS THREAD, ALONG WITH SOME OTHER USERS COMMENTS,

IF I AM RESORTING TO CALLING NAMES IT IS BECAUSE WHEN I WAS TALKING NICELY AND RESPECTFULLY TO YOU IN MY FIRST POSTs ON THE OTHER THREAD, IT DIDN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHEN AFTER I HAVE GIVEN YOU MASSES AMOUNTS OF PROOF, PICTURES, ETC.

YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO CLAIM, THAT

1) I AM A SCAM ARTIST(AND MUCH MORE).

Here are some facts.


Your auction was not the first ever to be stopped and from my memory it is not the first of your own. So why would it now suddenly makes sense to you that I am the one who told on you when... auctions have been stopped since the start of time.

It has been said before that Marvel (BUT I KNOW YOU THIS) have a team of people who do regular sweeping on the eBay and the net, so people do not actually need tell on people, Marvel have there eyes and ears, and what I have tried to say to you is be careful with what you post and how you post it....

If something can be solved via PM then use it.

2) Your also acting like I have actually told you that I personally told on you but I haven't, you have posted screen shots to make it look like I might have done it. But what about the one IM after the first when I clayrified to you that I had no business in doing what you claim and in BABY LANGUAGE for you, what the post meant is... "that if your going about shouting willy nilly that your making costumes, then someone is going to care"

You some how mistook this for " I was the one who dobbed you in, with a Cartman "HAHA" laugh at the end for good measure" this is one reason why I have called you childish.

Now onto the PATTERN,


1)To crush your stupid claims quickly I decided to post the actual material that I used for that pattern back in 2006 to save you and others from saying the same BS that your saying now...That I could have got that from anywhere.

So I even set you naysayers a task (which is your biggest failing spiderman c) You haven't even come back to me and said well I have tried matching the bricks with that pattern and guess what... they don't match"

You have just straight jumped the gun and accused... like stupid people are prawned to do.

The chances that I created bricks to match those on the pattern and getting it 100% would be in the millions if not billions but again your missing the point... what real benefit would I have from spending my time doing this. Why don't you go ask others who have made there own patterns and I'm sure they'll tell you the same.


Set aside all the other crap Spiderman C, your argument is pretty much saying that the real creator (ME) could come and show you genuine stuff. And you still wouldn't believe him ... So what else am I left to do and this is why I FIRMLY SAY you are and ******* and there might be other reasons behind why you are always attacking me.

Even logic on this part you are purposely ignoring, because your missing my main point,

I don't really have time to be arguing all the time with nimrods like this, I live a fairly hectic life but YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE CLAIMS AGAINST ME WHICH AREN'T TRUE SO LIKE A SOLIDER IN BATTLE I HAVE TO DEFEND MY SELF.

What purpose would I have to claim this pattern as my own, as to say to the users of this thread, that you have me to thank for it and that's about it, because the pattern doesn't really compete to the ones being offered now.

Remember it was only when I saw it re posted that I made a comment. At the time I thought, I'll see if I can get at least one thank you for this, this time but nada.

NOW


Every one has seen my latest costume and I did manage to sell it after many unsuccessful tries, before you were calling me a scammer failing to recognizes my good feedback as a seller and as buyer on ebay...

Even the good feedback for the costume that I just sold in which you were calling me lair on all such things, was staring you in the face.

So these are my points spiderman C, I have answered you but you are the one who is ignoring things like the tabloid press.

1) Good feed back on eBay
2) Posted work files on that pattern for users to match in photoshop to see if its 100% authentic
3)All my pictures are original
4) My knowledge in costume making is second to none,
5) THE MAJOR FACT THAT NO ONE HAS SPOKEN AGAINST ME

Lastly I have given you enough information for you to make out who or what my last alias were,

Some people have plainly figured it out, like Taylor for example or Brad, So if I'm referring to you as being a bit thick now... it's because I have probably spoken to you directly the most, but you still have not figured it out.

But at the end of the day, my old accounts don't mean much any more and that's why I don't think others have found it as big a deal as you have anyway.

LASTLY

I think a challenge is a good way to show others that the animosity is gone, but you don't seem up to it so I'll move on.

------------------------------------------

spidermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:16 AM   #111
spidermilk
Side-Kick
 
spidermilk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 333
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

TO Brado, I'm glad you are able to post something, but I would of appreciated at least a "thanks for helping me out" the last time i spent my time messaging you, And GERMAN SPIDER, I know you have along upstanding in this forum but I'm still waiting on the money for glues I sent you... Even a thanks will do for now

spidermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:19 AM   #112
spidermilk
Side-Kick
 
spidermilk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 333
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

And the award for biggest a$$whole goes to... lol


the spectacular spiderman

spidermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:34 AM   #113
spidermilk
Side-Kick
 
spidermilk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 333
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued




So part of the editing process on these patterns was to improve there visibility. Part of the hundreds of hours I spent on this.

spidermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:47 PM   #114
brado
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 106
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermilk View Post
TO Brado, I'm glad you are able to post something, but I would of appreciated at least a "thanks for helping me out" the last time i spent my time messaging you.
Well you certainly feel entitled, don't you? You PM'ed me asking me to remove my post commenting on one of YOUR posts, and I'm supposed to thank you for it? How did that help me out?!! I told you (politely and in plain english) that I would take my post down if things cooled off between you and SpidermanC (in order to help keep the peace). I also told you that if things stayed the way they are I would leave it up, and that I considered that perfectly fair. You can't seem to leave well enough alone, and would rather scold me for not thanking you for some imagined help I didn't ask for and you DIDN'T give me?

I think THAT calls for ANOTHER POST...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermilk View Post
You have just straight jumped the gun and accused... like stupid people are prawned to do.
Oh, the IRONY! Catch it quick, people, before he edits it!






Last edited by brado; 09-04-2009 at 03:18 PM.
brado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:55 PM   #115
spidermilk
Side-Kick
 
spidermilk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 333
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Hey Brado,

Your right about one thing, The fact that I have completely got you mixed up with and another user called bubabtas, It would have been the B's in the name so sorry, Also I was only letting you be aware that once all is said and done, the likely hood is that we will remove our posts and since you have quoted me to do the same.

It only makes sense right. Anyway I made a mistake thinking you were someone else and I have no problem with admitting it.

This kinda makes me an ass for a second as I didn't check, but just becuase I made more than one typo doesn't really concern me much pal.

spidermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:56 PM   #116
spidermilk
Side-Kick
 
spidermilk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 333
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued




So part of the editing process on these patterns was to improve there visibility. Part of the hundreds of hours I spent on this.

spidermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:04 PM   #117
brado
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 106
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermilk View Post
Hey Brado,

Your right about one thing, The fact that I have completely got you mixed up with and another user called bubabtas, It would have been the B's in the name so sorry, Also I was only letting you be aware that once all is said and done, the likely hood is that we will remove our posts and since you have quoted me to do the same.

It only makes sense right. Anyway I made a mistake thinking you were someone else and I have no problem with admitting it.

This kinda makes me an ass for a second as I didn't check, but just becuase I made more than one typo doesn't really concern me much pal.
Fair enough champ.

brado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 06:59 PM   #118
Taylor
I have a Custom Title!
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 324
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

The ONLY fair way to settle this is for both of you to send me a finished costume. I will study them closely and prance about the house in them while making little "thwip" noises. Then I will select a winner. I have spoken!

Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:25 PM   #119
guitarplyr
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 10
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Can someone offer a little insight as to how the mask portions of a suit are sewn, using the pattern that seems to be the most generic for Spidey suits?




That's just a small, rough picture of the front without any brickwork or webbing, but I can't figure out how to sew it up to save my life. And that's just the front....I haven't even gotten to the back yet

guitarplyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:02 PM   #120
brado
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 106
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarplyr View Post
Can someone offer a little insight as to how the mask portions of a suit are sewn, using the pattern that seems to be the most generic for Spidey suits?




That's just a small, rough picture of the front without any brickwork or webbing, but I can't figure out how to sew it up to save my life. And that's just the front....I haven't even gotten to the back yet
Something like this... (don't forget to sew the join at the front of the throat together)

Hope it helps!

brado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:36 PM   #121
guitarplyr
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 10
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by brado View Post
Something like this... (don't forget to sew the join at the front of the throat together)

Hope it helps!
Oh, wow.

I didn't even think that the two side pieces there went to the mask. Looking at them just printed on fabric made them seem like part of a glove, but seeing how it's pieced together now makes a lot more sense.

And the newbie in town makes a fool of himself. WOOO!!!

Haha, thanks a lot Brad. You just made my life a little bit easier

guitarplyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:38 AM   #122
Spidey Sutts
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: England
Posts: 39
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Guys,

If anyone if interested I have a Spidey4fun Comic Style print that needs a good home, PM me for details.

Cheers

Spidey Sutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:10 AM   #123
iBEspiked
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 16
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued







possibly selling.
any questions please email.
iBEspiked@yahoo.com

iBEspiked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:39 PM   #124
Taylor
I have a Custom Title!
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 324
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBEspiked View Post






possibly selling.
any questions please email.
iBEspiked@yahoo.com

I have a question. Why did you center the "nose" of the mask in the middle of your forehead? Also, why did you leave the throat area of the costume open instead of joining it together?

The costume appears to be well made from a technical sewing standpoint, so it must be some sort of concious design choice.

Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #125
iBEspiked
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 16
Default Re: Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

I bought it like this, for the purpose of the suit, it gets tons of compliments, and only true true fans even notice that. lol, so glad to see your a true fan!

iBEspiked is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.