The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

View Poll Results: Conspiracies? Fun or Frightening?
Fun 4 40.00%
Frightening 4 40.00%
Ignorance is Bliss 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2010, 10:19 AM   #376
Heretic
Side-Kick

Default Re: Discussion: Conspiracies and Cover Ups

Who said I believe in it???

Of course...the founder of planned parenthood was a eugenicist...so there IS a hidden eugenics program going on whether anyone realizes it or not.

And again...people high up in the current administration are also eugenicists...so it isnt a far fetched concept.

Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:25 AM   #377
BlackLantern
Banned User

so are you lumping in the whole Pro Choice movement as well??

BlackLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #378
Heretic
Side-Kick

No, of course not. Same goes for your average person who believes in gloobal warming.

There are good, honest people in these movements, who have no clue that they are a cog in a machine that has an evil purpose.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:31 AM   #379
Addendum
Banned User

I see nothing evil in allowing women the choice to have an abortion or not. I see nothing wrong with birth control.

Addendum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:33 AM   #380
Heretic
Side-Kick

Once again you dance past the facts to get to where you want.

I never said that pro-choice was evil...I said that the eugenics movement that resulted in planned parenthood is evil.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:39 AM   #381
Addendum
Banned User

While I may disagree with some of the things that Sanger said, such as some nonsense about "racial betterment", I have no problem with birth control or women making the decision to have children or not. I also have no problem with discouraging people to stop having children when they lack the financial means to care for them.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:43 AM   #382
BlackLantern
Banned User

I believe anyone who genuinely thinks that you can control people intermingling (be it on a social or reproductive level) is delusional

they are right up there with the people that believe the moon landing never happened

Old 02-01-2010, 10:52 AM   #383
Heretic
Side-Kick

Well...you can control people intermingling. Hitler did it.

As far as the moon landing goes...I am opinion-less. Even if it was faked (which I doubt) I still dont care. The only "evidence" I've seen is that video where they are rigging the video of earth to make it seem like it was farther away than it was...but again...I dont care. We beat the commies...real or not...we got bragging rights.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:53 AM   #384
BlackLantern
Banned User

I was speaking over the long term. Hitler tried, didn't take though....the boot he got in the ass from the Allies derailed those plans

Old 02-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #385
Addendum
Banned User

And the seniors still stick it to the commies when they remember who they are

Old 02-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #386
Heretic
Side-Kick

At the risk of being offensive...

I once saw a shirt that said Alzheimer's Patients For 9/11: We will sometimes forget

I chuckled.

Old 02-01-2010, 02:08 PM   #387
Carcharodon
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Of course...the founder of planned parenthood was a eugenicist...so there IS a hidden eugenics program going on whether anyone realizes it or not.
Does not compute.

Sure, she wrote a paper on "race betterment" and WAS for most intents and purposes a eugenicist, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the organization itself is now carrying out some eugenics-related agenda. Do you have any evidence for this other than "she was a eugenicist!!!1!!!?"

It's entirely possible that her eugenicist views were divorced almost wholly from her endeavors with PP.

I mean, is Volkswagon carrying out a Nazi agenda? That's equivalent to what you're saying here.

Last edited by Carcharodon; 02-01-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Carcharodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:15 PM   #388
BlackLantern
Banned User

so the surly girl at the front desk with all the piercings is a eugenecist??

Old 02-01-2010, 02:16 PM   #389
Heretic
Side-Kick

I have repeatedly said that it is based on a eugenics concept, not that the people involved in the day to day operations in 2010 are wanting to cull the herd.

Margaret Sanger WAS a eugenicist. This dance around the issue like "oh, she wrote a paper". No, she wrote paperS. She was open about it.

Besides...if you want to get technical...I am sure that we've all heard of the undercover operations that have revealed that Planned parenthood accepts donations specifically to abort black babies. The organization may distance itself from it's founding principles, but it is still pretty shady.

Old 02-01-2010, 02:24 PM   #390
Carcharodon
Banned User

Quote:
I have repeatedly said that it is based on a eugenics concept, not that the people involved in the day to day operations in 2010 are wanting to cull the herd.
No, but you ARE insinuating that the organization as a whole is devoted to ideals of eugenics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Margaret Sanger WAS a eugenicist. This dance around the issue like "oh, she wrote a paper". No, she wrote paperS. She was open about it.
Um, yeah. When did I dance around the issue? I said (and I quote):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcharodon
[She] WAS for most intents and purposes a eugenicist...

Quote:
Besides...if you want to get technical...I am sure that we've all heard of the undercover operations that have revealed that Planned parenthood accepts donations specifically to abort black babies. The organization may distance itself from it's founding principles, but it is still pretty shady.
This is a far cry from, "there IS a hidden eugenics program going on whether anyone realizes it or not."

Old 02-01-2010, 02:27 PM   #391
Heretic
Side-Kick

You're being intentionally ignorant.

Planned Parenthood was founded as a eugenics organization.
The current people running it aren't aware that they are a part of that scheme.

So..there is a hidden eugenics program going on, whether anyone realizes it or not.

It IS possible to actively participate in something and be unaware of the purpose behind it. There are a bunch of eugenicists in power right now...and their entire staff's are probably completely ignorant of it.

I notice that you have no issue with Planned parenthood accepting donations specifically to abort black babies...

Old 02-01-2010, 02:44 PM   #392
Carcharodon
Banned User

Quote:
You're being intentionally ignorant.
It's not my fault you're basing these assumptions on faulty logic. Your problem, not mine.

Quote:
Planned Parenthood was founded as a eugenics organization.
The current people running it aren't aware that they are a part of that scheme.

So..there is a hidden eugenics program going on, whether anyone realizes it or not.
...based only on the fact that the founder was a eugenicist, and that at one time there was funding for specifically aborting black babies? That's not a lot to go on. One is a faulty assumption, while the other isn't concrete enough to make any definitive statement of a larger agenda.

In other words....you really love to assume things and state them as fact.

Quote:
It IS possible to actively participate in something and be unaware of the purpose behind it. There are a bunch of eugenicists in power right now...and their entire staff's are probably completely ignorant of it.
I'm not necessarily arguing that this is false. I never did, in fact.

Quote:
I notice that you have no issue with Planned parenthood accepting donations specifically to abort black babies...
Gee, is this an implication that I'm FINE with that policy? If it is, you can go **** yourself.

The simple fact is that I don't know a lot about it. I'm certainly not opposed to learning more. To state that you "noticed" (which is complete ********, because you didn't "notice" anything, you made an assumption) my lack of concern for the issue is really off-base, but that's par for the course I suppose when it comes to discussing...well, ANYTHING with you.

To summarize: suck it.

But your mother and I still love you.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:02 PM   #393
Heretic
Side-Kick

No, you just brush it aside. The fundraising to abort black babies happened...like...2 years ago (give or take)...it wasnt some long ago thing that the organization has moved past.

What people tend to do is just ignore any data that doesnt go with the side they are with.

I could go a step further and point out that Planned Parenthood was caught telling young girls to lie about the father of the baby's age....because they were in their 30s-40s and that wuld be rape and theyd have to report it to the cops...so they told the girls to make up a young age. In other words, they were caught protecting child molesters.

But thats cool. The organization is great!

The thing is that if you are on a side, and someone else on your side is doing wrong...the proper thing to do is go after them. Expose them and cast them out...not brush it aside and hope no one remembers it because it might hurt your cause.

Old 02-02-2010, 12:04 AM   #394
Bob ROARman!
Side-Kick

Quote:
This defeatist attitude is common among conspiracy theorists...its mostly an excuse to never lift a finger to help yourself or country.
Like I said, help yourself by avoiding as much of it as you can. You think if they actually get around to "culling the herd" in our lifetime you'll be able to do anything anyways? You'll either die in protest or die in self defense, regardless of whether or not you supported some revolution. There's no way to win when/if it ever comes to that. People are too dumb and it's too late for them to suddenly "get it" now. It's probably about a hundred years too late realistically. I've said it a million times, we DEPEND on the lies and bull****. We're way past the point of no return.

Bob ROARman! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:19 PM   #395
Kelly
The Teach!
SHH! Administrator

Car the similes don't take away the rudeness of the post...dial it back please.

"HATE, It has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet."
Maya Angelou ...

Kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:29 AM   #396
Bob ROARman!
Side-Kick

Another example of something that, if we actually had real news, would be all over the place. Scotland reporter Robert Green has more or less helped to uncover a pedophile ring that exists in their government. It all begins with just one case, a particularly sickening one involving a girl with Down's Sydrome being molested by her father for years. More details come out, her brother had been involved, a sheriff, social workers, a judge, the list goes on. She was literally "passed around" for years.

Problem is, further investigation starts getting into iffy territory, namely the higher higher ups in government that are involved in and/or are protecting this ring. So now the intimidation games start happening, and the buying off (which they already have actually tried, of course with no records of any crime being committed, just hush money).

Robert Green has been arrested, for "breach of the peace" while on his way to hand out leaflets of their case they are trying to bring attention to. Which wouldn't have been a problem if BBC had gone ahead with their own investigation and story which more than likely would have put the case "on the map", in a national spot light. But, not surprisingly, the plug was pulled on that, with jobs threatened it's easy to get those type of decisions made.

The story is sick, and unfortunately, a lot more common and unknown than any of us think. This is the short, paraphrased version of it, I don't do it justice. The lengths people in authority, people in the police dept. went to to try and discredit the mother of the victim, it's insane. If anyone wants to know the full story, watch Robert Green's talk on it. This is Part 1.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Bob ROARman!; 02-15-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:32 AM   #397
BlackLantern
Banned User

don't a lot of people consider what's on the internet "real news"??

Old 02-15-2010, 11:34 AM   #398
Bob ROARman!
Side-Kick

You know what I mean, the CNNs, MSNBCs, of the world. You know, the ones that "intelligent" people watch. The main stream media.

Old 02-15-2010, 11:35 AM   #399
BlackLantern
Banned User

oh ok, well is this just one area or municipality or whatever they call it in Scotland?? and is this reporter still jailed or was he just arrested and released??

Old 02-15-2010, 11:47 AM   #400
Bob ROARman!
Side-Kick

Right now he just made bail, he was detained over the week end, and now what they're doing is putting a D-Notice on his case, which is just basically a press blackout due to "national security" reasons. They didn't even want to say he was in custody in the first place, the few scattered reports I found had them saying they had a man on that charge in custody. They're trying to bury this case, it goes too far up.