The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

View Poll Results: Conspiracies? Fun or Frightening?
Fun 4 40.00%
Frightening 4 40.00%
Ignorance is Bliss 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2010, 03:05 PM   #426
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Default Re: Discussion: Conspiracies and Cover Ups

Oh how could I miss a thread of what I love to listen to most?! >8U

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastSunrise1981 View Post
I've always wondered what happened to this thread and I am glad it resurfaced because I have a question to ask. I am sure this question might garner a lot of eye roll smilies, dry sarcastic remarks, and etc.

However, I have been reading a lot of different articles and viewing a lot of different independent videos on Youtube. It seems that a lot of individuals are in the belief that a secret society called "The Illuminati" exists.

Apparently this group is behind the deaths of certain celebrities like Marilyn Monroe, Tupac, Biggie, Kurt Cobain, and Michael Jackson. Anyone that is deemed a threat to their existence is either removed from life or is destroyed via the media. Now I am not sure if they exist in the fashion that so many people are claiming.

I believe that if such a secret society exists we wouldn't know about it and videos of their "existence", articles, and many other forms of information wouldn't be readily attained. If they do exist I believe it's a gathering of strong elite and rich intellectuals involved in politics, education, and religion. I just don't see them being involved in situations involving celebrities.

But I wanted to know what everyone else thought about it?
Or, it could've been the Majestic 12, the Nine Unknown Men, the Trilateral Commission, the Bohemian Grove, or the big daddy of them all, the Bilderbergs.

Go get your homemade bomb-launchers, and meet me in California where financial and world leaders gather naked, run around trees, and sacrifice babies to an ancient Caananite statue of an owl to bring them magical luck! >8U

...What do you mean it's already been done? And with a two foot sword, poetry, and a camo-bible? (It was awesome that when he was arrested, it took him twenty minutes to come out to the cops, because he was afraid they were UN forces who were going to make him dissapear. Also funny how he was confused he was being kept in a psych ward.)

I forgot, the UN (generally referred to as a Shadow Government President Obama is a puppet of) might be behind them, if you were to believe a certain bullhorn-using (and was arrested for using it) person [Alex Jones] who might run websites like www.infowars.com or www.prisonplanet.com WAKE UP AMERICA!!! THEY'RE COMING FOR YOUR GUNS AND PUTTING YOUR IN FEMA PRISON CAMPS AND PRISON CITIES!!! >=O Also, while you're at it, buy my survival seeds, because the global elite are storing unhybridized seeds in the arctic circle for when they cull our numbers to just 100 million or so. However, the Fed is evil, and fiat money is a useless product so the New World Order can control us. Regardless, send that money to me. Also, Ameros.

Either way, conspiracies of offing celebrities has been around for as long as there has been celebrities. Particularly if the conspiracy claims that a shadow government believes that they're absolute authority is threatened by having people rally behind some form of celebrity figure head which will ultimately be led to the overthrowing of said group. Usually, it's more or less because the theorists sort of enjoy the comfort of the idea that all the bad things which occur had to go by design, and random destructive acts cannot be...well...randomly caused by other factions. Generally, it's also the fear that someone is looking to basically take away their rights which ancestors fought for, to preserve some form of dynasty the government has sown. Black helicopters, and trained UN forces generally are associated with this.

I'm sure someone out there thinks the Yakuza purchased a 1970's cold war era Soviet built weather manipulation machine to kill one or two.

Oh wait. That was so they could get back at America for bombing Japan back in WW2. =l It's so hard to keep up with all the crazy which goes on.

Old 05-04-2010, 03:56 AM   #427
Bunker
Banned User

I'm surprised this video isn't getting more coverage:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Apparently it shows (Russian?) agents running around the crash site of the Polish president's plane shooting people. Also, like any good conspiracy, the person who shot the footage has supposively been murdered:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/claim-ma...-to-death.html

Quote:
The man who filmed a video that appeared to depict gunshots being fired in the immediate aftermath of the Polish plane crash has apparently been stabbed to death in what many are claiming was a deliberate assassination to silence the individual from making public whatever it was he saw.
The following translation appears on numerous websites, with this Polish website being the original source.
Film, który zepewne już wszyscy widzeli, autor
tego filmu Adrij Mendierej , któremu wbito noż w
okolicach Kijowa 15 Kw.2010 roku został
przewieżony w tragicznym stanie do szpitala w
Kijowie , gdzie 16 kwietnia dwóch nieznanych ludzi
odłączyło mu respirator. J po raz kolejny wbito mu
3 razy nóż. Andrij zmarł po południu o15.03 czasu
Moskiewskiego 16 kwietnia 2010 roku. Ale
oczywiście jest to przypadek wg ROSYJSKIEGO RZĄDU
The translation is roughly as follows.
“Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was prenounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence. ”
The video, which can be viewed below, as well as the apparent fate of the man who shot the footage, have not been reported on by any mainstream news outlet, and the story cannot be completely verified, although the footage in the clip is very similar to images and video seen after the crash.
However, some people are of the belief that the entire story is a hoax, and is being used to falsely implicate Russia in the crash of the aircraft. Until any confirmation is forthcoming, its authenticity is still up in the air.
You should probably take it with a grain of salt, but the situation is still very intriguing.

Bunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:55 AM   #428
Hobodeluxe
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
I'm surprised this video isn't getting more coverage:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Apparently it shows (Russian?) agents running around the crash site of the Polish president's plane shooting people. Also, like any good conspiracy, the person who shot the footage has supposively been murdered:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/claim-ma...-to-death.html

You should probably take it with a grain of salt, but the situation is still very intriguing.
looks fake to me. pixels...etc..

Hobodeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #429
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

There's good reason that something on prisonplanet.com isn't widely distributed.

It's on prisonplanet.com lol

Old 05-06-2010, 10:10 AM   #430
BlackLantern
Banned User

but the internetz is the truth!!!

BlackLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #431
Marx
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Lightbulb Re: Discussion: Conspiracies and Cover Ups

WINSTON CHURCHILL ORDERED A UFO COVERUP?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_671639.html

Old 08-06-2010, 05:51 PM   #432
Dr. Evil
Gamora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx View Post
WINSTON CHURCHILL ORDERED A UFO COVERUP?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_671639.html
It could have been a Soviet spy plane.

My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:30 PM   #433
Heretic
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouFerignoDemon View Post
There's good reason that something on prisonplanet.com isn't widely distributed.

It's on prisonplanet.com lol
That site gets more hits than most political sites...

And many of it's stories are linked on sites like Drudge Report...

So, their stories get out more than you would imagine.

Heretic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:54 AM   #434
VampElvis
Pimbot Threadkiller

Fidel Castro claims Osama bin Laden is a US spy
Former Cuban president says the 9/11 mastermind is in the pay of the CIA and cites WikiLeaks as his source
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...n-us-spy/print

Old 08-28-2010, 03:58 PM   #435
TimBisley
Banned User

Well, he was connected to the CIA when the US was trying to undermine the Soviets, so its not out of the realm of possibility.

TimBisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:35 PM   #436
Heretic
Side-Kick

I have searched for a Wikileaks article that showed a link between Bin Laden and the CIA and haven't been able to find it...

But yeah, he absolutely was a CIA asset prior to 9/11.

Old 08-28-2010, 05:04 PM   #437
Hobodeluxe
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBisley View Post
Well, he was connected to the CIA when the US was trying to undermine the Soviets, so its not out of the realm of possibility.
it is strange that this one bin Laden out of that family is so different than them. they're all western friendly (or so it seems) businessmen.
and he's the prodigal son. it wouldn't be impossible to have him still an asset and in a black program that only the handler/contact is aware of. or some rogue ex CIA working for the Carlysle group and others.

a boogey man to pull out and scare people when they need to make a move and need political capital.

Hobodeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:31 AM   #438
Bob ROARman!
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampElvis View Post
Fidel Castro claims Osama bin Laden is a US spy
Former Cuban president says the 9/11 mastermind is in the pay of the CIA and cites WikiLeaks as his source
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...n-us-spy/print
None of that is new. It's information that simply is not reported through the mainstream media and thus isn't accepted by the general population. For example, one of the most damning depositions of evidence of a treasonous sect of our government was done last year, not one of the mainstream media picked up on it. You probably don't even know her name, Sibel Edmonds, even some of the people who follow politics have probably never even heard of her.

Her entire 3 hour testimony to the 9/11 Commission has been completely suppressed because it contains information that points to exactly what's being said, that the U.S. government, or elements of it, used bin Laden as a tool up to that very day on Sept. 11th. And that's just the simplest bare bones summary I can give of it, it goes deeper and there's a lot more to it unfortunately.

Of course all this points to conclusions that would completely change everything and cast that day in an even more darker light, and we can't have that. We have become so dependent on lies and deceit that they've become the pillars of our society. So that's why, whether they know they are doing it or not, the majority of people cannot believe that our own government had anything to do with 9/11. No matter what surfaces, no matter who comes out, no matter what happens, they cannot believe because then it comes down to us to change things and we aren't ready. We have no clue.

We can deal with the excuse of incompetence as part of the reasoning for the deaths of thousands of people on that day and the millions in the wars following it. We can accept that, as morbid as that sounds, we can and have been doing it. Because the alternative is so much worse and the consequences of that realization would be disastrous and much more damaging.

Last edited by Bob ROARman!; 09-06-2010 at 03:44 AM.
Bob ROARman! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:19 AM   #439
Heretic
Side-Kick

Bob, I think the reason comes down to laziness.

Almost everyone will admit that the US government has..in the past...killed it's own citizens (or presidents)...but most people believe that it would never, ever happen again...because it just magically stopped being corrupt for no reason. This is because if people accepted that the government was corrupt, it would require action. It would mean that we'd have to stop being lazy, over weight consumers who's biggest concern is next weeks Jersey Shore episode and actively work to return America to the free country it once was a hundred or so years ago.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:04 PM   #440
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouFerignoDemon View Post
Oh how could I miss a thread of what I love to listen to most?! >8U

Or, it could've been the Majestic 12, the Nine Unknown Men, the Trilateral Commission, the Bohemian Grove, or the big daddy of them all, the Bilderbergs.

Go get your homemade bomb-launchers, and meet me in California where financial and world leaders gather naked, run around trees, and sacrifice babies to an ancient Caananite statue of an owl to bring them magical luck! >8U

...What do you mean it's already been done? And with a two foot sword, poetry, and a camo-bible? (It was awesome that when he was arrested, it took him twenty minutes to come out to the cops, because he was afraid they were UN forces who were going to make him dissapear. Also funny how he was confused he was being kept in a psych ward.)

I forgot, the UN (generally referred to as a Shadow Government President Obama is a puppet of) might be behind them, if you were to believe a certain bullhorn-using (and was arrested for using it) person [Alex Jones] who might run websites like www.infowars.com or www.prisonplanet.com WAKE UP AMERICA!!! THEY'RE COMING FOR YOUR GUNS AND PUTTING YOUR IN FEMA PRISON CAMPS AND PRISON CITIES!!! >=O Also, while you're at it, buy my survival seeds, because the global elite are storing unhybridized seeds in the arctic circle for when they cull our numbers to just 100 million or so. However, the Fed is evil, and fiat money is a useless product so the New World Order can control us. Regardless, send that money to me. Also, Ameros.

Either way, conspiracies of offing celebrities has been around for as long as there has been celebrities. Particularly if the conspiracy claims that a shadow government believes that they're absolute authority is threatened by having people rally behind some form of celebrity figure head which will ultimately be led to the overthrowing of said group. Usually, it's more or less because the theorists sort of enjoy the comfort of the idea that all the bad things which occur had to go by design, and random destructive acts cannot be...well...randomly caused by other factions. Generally, it's also the fear that someone is looking to basically take away their rights which ancestors fought for, to preserve some form of dynasty the government has sown. Black helicopters, and trained UN forces generally are associated with this.

I'm sure someone out there thinks the Yakuza purchased a 1970's cold war era Soviet built weather manipulation machine to kill one or two.

Oh wait. That was so they could get back at America for bombing Japan back in WW2. =l It's so hard to keep up with all the crazy which goes on.
My thoughts. I think Mark Dice is telling the truth to a degreee, same with Alex Jones. I just know more about Mark though, I'm subbed to him on youtube and a fan on his facebook page. I don't believe in everything NWO, but I believe it's real. I don't know much about it though. A part of me rather not know everything about it. In any case...

I trust God and Christ more than any govt on this brutal planet.

enterthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:27 AM   #441
Bob ROARman!
Side-Kick

For as much information that is out there, there is just as much disinformation. Remember that.

Old 09-07-2010, 04:26 AM   #442
Timstuff
Banned User

There's often an element of truth to a conspiracy theory-- but that does not make the conspiracy theory true. Example: during WW2, Roosevelt probably knew that Japan was planning some kind of attack against the US. That does not mean that he knew that they were going to do a sneak attack on Pearl Harbor, knew the exact day it would happen, and intentionally kept everyone in the dark about it so that the attack would traumatize the nation into joining the war.

Timstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:48 AM   #443
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob ROARman! View Post
For as much information that is out there, there is just as much disinformation. Remember that.

Very true.

enterthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:34 AM   #444
BlackLantern
Banned User

so what are we going to do in these FEMA camps?? just hang out, play cards??

Old 09-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #445
C. Lee
WE ARE HUNTER RIDER!
SHH! Administrator

Most conspiracy theories make me laugh. From personal experience, I can attest to how totaly outlandish and ungrounded many can be. From theories to why certain things were done here at the Hype to things at my old job. People are gossipers...and they prefer to talk about and believe the worst in people than the best.

C. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #446
Bob ROARman!
Side-Kick

I agree, for as many that are grounded and real, there are twice as many that are just completely made up or half true. If you're not patient, then there's no point in even looking into any of it.But there are some, like myself, that are genuinely interested in discovering the truth, as corny as that sounds. There's nothing that I or anyone else can do about it in almost anything that's discussed in this thread, but I'd still like to know what the hell is going on.

But you know what's funny to me? What makes me laugh? It's is how the phrase "conspiracy theory" works in society and how it's become such an undesirable label and how automatically it makes anyone who studies and/or believes in them as some kind of outcast, some kind of modern day "witch". Sometimes it's just as soon as someone simply questions something, be it authority or government,etc, oops it's too late, that person is lumped into the crazy bin, boom, all credibility gone. Forget that guy, he's a conspiracy theorist! Don't even bother listening to him. But everyone believes in a conspiracy theory. 9/11 alone is proof. It just depends on which theory you want to believe in.

Oh but as long as it's not "outlandish", you're not crazy, you're not one of the "kooks". What would be considered outlandish? Well, it'd be like believing that there's a network of criminals that are so highly organized that they've controlled and corrupted people working for the CIA, the biggest businesses in the world and high ranking politicians including Presidents for years and years.

Pfft, not a chance, could never happen, would never happen. They'd be found and prosected immediately. These are men of honor you're talking about here!

Or maybe even more crazy, that the CIA, trying to run a mind control project of all things, would, without consent, test the effects of LSD and other drugs on humans!

Waah? Now you're talking cheesy old B movie sci-fi flicks! You've been watching too much Star Trek!

Yeah you got me! I love that show. But how about this one! It's where our good guy military leaders of America really, really want to get bad guy Castro out from power and they really need all the public support from the country that they can get in order to save us, the good guy American people! So they propose to set up a series of false flag attacks on us, committing acts of terrorism in U.S. cities, killing innocent people and U.S. soldiers, blowing up a U.S. ship, assassinating Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees, and hijacking planes. The plans were all approved by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but they were reportedly rejected by the civilian leadership, then kept secret for nearly 40 years! Phew!

You read Tom Clancy too huh?

Ahhh you're a smart one! Ok....wait until you hear this one....let's say the government wanted to develop something really amazing, something that's never been seen before that will change the course of history, but they didn't want anyone to know they were doing it, right? So they hire over 100,000 people, including some of the world's greatest minds, the smartest people they could find and they actually have to build little temporary towns and villages just to accommodate all these people!

And none of these people could know the implications of the work they were doing, none of them could know the final outcome, that's how secret everything was to be kept. They couldn't even know the jobs of the other workers based around the country so they weren't able to piece the plan together in their minds. So every one of them only knew as much he/she needed for their particular job and that was all. Only one man knew the entire plan and it wasn't the President!

And they all worked together, secretly for years, compartmentalized from each other in these temporary "mini towns" around the country and in other research facilities overseas. And no one had a clue while it was going on, no one was the wiser for over 2 decades! And in the end they delivered.........the single biggest threat to all life on Earth as we know it, capable of ending it all at the drop of a hat!

Over 100,000 people? Now I know you're off the deep end! Someone woulda talked!

The Mafia
MK-ULTRA
Operation Northwoods
The Manhattan Project

Just a choice few I wanted to point out. All completely outlandish on paper. All hard to believe if you didn't already know it beforehand (and a couple of them you might not have as of right now). But it's all true, all proven fact. Took years, decades in some cases, for it to all come out, but the truth was unveiled. We cannot refuse to allow for the mere possibility or questioning of something just because it seems outlandish to us right now. That's a dangerous route to take and we've been on it for a long time.

Last edited by Bob ROARman!; 09-08-2010 at 02:13 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:40 PM   #447
BlackLantern
Banned User

say 'conspiracy theory' and people laugh....that's just the perception

most Americans don't care as long as it doesn't affect their little universe....sad but true

Old 09-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #448
Bob ROARman!
Side-Kick

But it does. Things like what I just posted affects everyone's "little universe".

Old 09-08-2010, 09:27 PM   #449
BlackLantern
Banned User

how does the killing of Cuban immigrants affect some SUV driving soccer mom?

Old 09-08-2010, 09:40 PM   #450
Bob ROARman!
Side-Kick

edit double post