The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men 1, 2 & 3

View Poll Results: Who won't see XO: Wolverine in the theatre?
Me, definetly. I want quality movies and more respect to the source material. 48 62.34%
I don't know yet 6 7.79%
I'll see it, I don't mind Fox and the quality/respect to the material 23 29.87%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2009, 12:10 AM   #176
Deaths Head II
The Sequel

Default Re: Who WON'T see this movie in the theatre?

It would be funny if a whole bunch of new people snuck into Wolverine just to spite YJ1. It would be even funnier if YJ1 sold his house in order to afford enough tickets to spite those people too.

Cyclops is the best superhero in the world. He is, as far as I'm concerned, the Batman. He's been in intensive training since his early teenage years to lead the first-ever mutant rescue and security team. This is a guy who gets up every morning asking himself how he can be better.
Deaths Head II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:13 AM   #177
CelticPredator
Banned User

Let's do it.

CelticPredator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:16 AM   #178
gap5ewl
inconspicuous since '03.

Definitely NOT and I'm trying to convince others not to see it. I've officially had it with Fox's ******** and refuse to see any of their movies until they sell the rights back to marvel. Greedy *******s.

Old 05-01-2009, 12:17 AM   #179
chaseter
Bland User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticPredator View Post
Yep.
Sorry but that is the dumbest thing I have heard on here...ever.

"Uh, since my boss made up the policy. You gonna pay? You're holding up my line of one other person. You can't afford your milk, step aside. What, daddy didn't give you enough milk money? Little baby gonna cry about it? Just step aside."
And that is how Uncle Ben dies.
chaseter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:18 AM   #180
chaseter
Bland User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap5ewl View Post
Definitely NOT and I'm trying to convince others not to see it. I've officially had it with Fox's ******** and refuse to see any of their movies until they sell the rights back to marvel. Greedy *******s.
My dad and bro wanted to see this and I talked them out of it. Unfortunately, I could not stop my cousin and his wife from going to the midnight screening tonight but I can't wait to hear him crying about how bad it was.

"Uh, since my boss made up the policy. You gonna pay? You're holding up my line of one other person. You can't afford your milk, step aside. What, daddy didn't give you enough milk money? Little baby gonna cry about it? Just step aside."
And that is how Uncle Ben dies.
chaseter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:18 AM   #181
CelticPredator
Banned User

Exacly what I said.

Old 05-01-2009, 12:19 AM   #182
CelticPredator
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseter View Post
My dad and bro wanted to see this and I talked them out of it. Unfortunately, I could not stop my cousin and his wife from going to the midnight screening tonight but I can't wait to hear him crying about how bad it was.
It's still on that Megawhatever site....my friend was just watching it today.

Old 05-01-2009, 12:23 AM   #183
gap5ewl
inconspicuous since '03.

Quote:
30 of my friends are going for the midnight showing despite my insistence not to go and are mad that I'm not going lol. Hopefully Star Trek will kick ass cause I'll be going to the midnight showing for that.

Old 05-01-2009, 12:28 AM   #184
Deaths Head II
The Sequel

Thankfully NO ONE I know is interested in this movie. No one. It's actually kind of weird. I was even trying to convince my friends and family before I saw the leak.

Cyclops is the best superhero in the world. He is, as far as I'm concerned, the Batman. He's been in intensive training since his early teenage years to lead the first-ever mutant rescue and security team. This is a guy who gets up every morning asking himself how he can be better.
Deaths Head II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:31 AM   #185
Theweepeople
Side-Kick

Quote:
Sorry but that is the dumbest thing I have heard on here...ever.
Considering the source it's not surprising to see stupidity, amusement, and irrelevance all resulting from a silly idea. Another silly one was to make a prediction about how well Wolverine would be received after 5 positive reviews were posted on Rotten tomatoes.

CBM hack list:

Mark Steven Johnson, Paul WS Anderson, Brett Ratner, Joel Schumacher, Kenneth Johnson, Rob Bowman, Zak Penn, Simon Kinberg, Avi Arad, Pitoff, John Rogers, and Tim Story.
Theweepeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:10 AM   #186
YJ1
Armed and Dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaths Head II View Post
It would be funny if a whole bunch of new people snuck into Wolverine just to spite YJ1. It would be even funnier if YJ1 sold his house in order to afford enough tickets to spite those people too.
Just don't make me sell my life size Iron Man Bust. That's hitting below the belt.

YJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote