The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Comics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2015, 12:54 PM   #1
Green Goblin
Re-Reboot!
 
Green Goblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5,352
Default Where can I buy Ultimate Spider-Man all in one?

Hi, I grew up reading these comics and am looking where I can buy the first #100 issues or so. I can see collections of say a few issues but can't for a whole volume? Can a comic veteran point me right?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
2017 Spidey reboot ideas
The following post is my opinion so take it as you will.
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 12:49 PM   #2
Venom 1988
formerly Ultimate_Venom
 
Venom 1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Arizona aka Hell
Posts: 6,508
Default Re: Where can I buy Ultimate Spider-Man all in one?

Month later but figured I'd reply lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ected_editions

The closet thing you'll find that has a lot of collected issue is the Ultimate Spider-Man Omnibus but that only contains issues 1-39 and the 1/2 issue. Otherwise the hardcovers are the next best thing as they usually contain around 12 issues (which is usually 2 TPBs worth).

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-jide
You clearly dedicate your time and efforts to practice being a complete jack-ass.

Best Batman Movie News Site Ever. Don't let a specific Texan fool ya!
http://batman-news.com/

Last edited by Venom 1988; 05-15-2015 at 12:52 PM.
Venom 1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 06:17 PM   #3
JJJ's Ulcer
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The pit of J Jonah Jameson's stomach.
Posts: 14,803
Default Re: Where can I buy Ultimate Spider-Man all in one?

People sometimes sell whole runs on ebay. With the Ultimate universe ending, maybe you'll get lucky there.

JJJ's Ulcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 07:34 PM   #4
Green Goblin
Re-Reboot!
 
Green Goblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 5,352
Default Re: Where can I buy Ultimate Spider-Man all in one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom 1988 View Post
Month later but figured I'd reply lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ected_editions

The closet thing you'll find that has a lot of collected issue is the Ultimate Spider-Man Omnibus but that only contains issues 1-39 and the 1/2 issue. Otherwise the hardcovers are the next best thing as they usually contain around 12 issues (which is usually 2 TPBs worth).
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ's Ulcer View Post
People sometimes sell whole runs on ebay. With the Ultimate universe ending, maybe you'll get lucky there.
Cheers lads

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
2017 Spidey reboot ideas
The following post is my opinion so take it as you will.
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.