The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight Rises

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 06-27-2012, 11:20 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 06-27-2012, 11:20 PM   #3
Tacit Ronin
Side-Kick

Why didn't you interrogate him? Rip his fingers off to give you answers, plot details, opinions, BJs, stories, breakdowns?

The Centurions Live Action Film!
Old 06-27-2012, 11:22 PM   #4
CJ
Derpy Derp

Hey guys.

So, any reviews yet? Descriptions of the new trailer attached to ASM?

Sonic Boom
This Fall on Cartoon Network

Old 06-27-2012, 11:24 PM   #5
MrWayne
Risen...

I remember I had asked this months ago and we all discussed how Bane probably wouldn't let the inmates of Arkham out, just the Black Gate prisoners, but I assume that's where Scarecrow has been held since TDK.

So if Crane is out and playing judge then, safe to assume Arkham inmates are loose as well?

Old 06-27-2012, 11:25 PM   #6
Reek
Pork Sausage

So the 'fire rises'... i like the idea of the 'fire' that 'rises' is Bruces anger. completely off topic and out of no where... and its probably been discussed. But Bruce in all out bad ass 'dont **** with me' mode is a must.

if only batman could kill... imagine this but everyone dies...
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 06-27-2012, 11:26 PM   #7
Always Sunny
Nightman Sneaky Mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmcray View Post
Hey guys.

So, any reviews yet? Descriptions of the new trailer attached to ASM?
Nothing as of yet. Someone did leak the ending though (fake or not, I'll let you decide), it's in the old thread but so far I've only heard good things about the movie ie. "masterpiece" and such.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:27 PM   #8
Bane_Fanboy
Side-Kick

its fake

Itunes: itunes/dark-knight-news

DarkKnightNews.com (Admin/Writer/Podcaster)
Old 06-27-2012, 11:28 PM   #9
Tacit Ronin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane_Fanboy View Post
its fake
We agree on something.

The Centurions Live Action Film!
Old 06-27-2012, 11:30 PM   #10
Always Sunny
Nightman Sneaky Mean

Are there suppose to be screenings tomorrow?

Old 06-27-2012, 11:34 PM   #11
NateHevens
In Defense of Scientism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
"you dont stand a chance against these guys" "With your help I might" definitely dont appear to be the same scene.
Wait.

What?!?

Batman's "with your help I might" is a logical response to Catwoman's "you don't stand a chance against these guys". How can they not be the same scene? She's telling him that there's no way he can win, he's telling her that he might be able to with her help.

It's hard to see because of the bootleg quality, but they look like the same scene to me; just different camera angles. We need to see the HD to know for sure, though...

They're the same scene, all right.

Also, I still don't think Catwoman gains his trust then betrays him to Bane for their first encounter. He knows she's bad from the very beginning, and she probably offers to bring him to Bane... so she in fact tells him the truth, and does exactly what she says. Beating Bane is up to Batman... though he fails. That's how I think it happens, anyways.

So him giving her the Batpod is after.

My blog.

Member of the extremely exclusive "Saw TDKR on Midnight of the Actual Release Date, and then 4 More Times, Twice in Real Imax" Club.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:35 PM   #12
Fullmetal
Side-Kick

Bane must have let them loose as seen in the photos and trailer shots. Hell is now all breaking loose since his all his henchmen and all of Gotham's criminals in Arkham and in Jail are his entire army. I can't wait to hear the theme of "Underground Army" playing in the background with both sides preparing for the final battle. Batman, Catwomen, Gordon, John are the generals of Gotham's entire police force and Bane and Tate are the generals of the entire criminal groups and henchmen following them into a Hellish-WAR... Good vs Evil; to decide the fate of Gotham City. Bloody ****ing EPICNESS!

Plus, I'm really diggin Selina's sexy voice and her swaying ass in that suit. Hands FTW! Anne is the best and perfect Catwomen/Selina Kyle, no contest to all actress before her, they have failed. (no offence to them) ^_~♥ Kinda reminds me of my g/f. ^///^ *blushes*

Old 06-27-2012, 11:36 PM   #13
Bane_Fanboy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior. View Post
We agree on something.
do we ever agree with each other? also didnt we argue one time? lol

Itunes: itunes/dark-knight-news

DarkKnightNews.com (Admin/Writer/Podcaster)
Old 06-27-2012, 11:39 PM   #14
Sidekick94
Mr. Waynnne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
Bane must have let them loose as seen in the photos and trailer shots. Hell is now all breaking loose since his all his henchmen and all of Gotham's criminals in Arkham and in Jail are his entire army. I can't wait to hear the theme of "Underground Army" playing in the background with both sides preparing for the final battle. Batman, Catwomen, Gordon, John are the generals of Gotham's entire police force and Bane and Tate are the generals of the entire criminal groups and henchmen following them into a Hellish-WAR... Good vs Evil; to decide the fate of Gotham City. Bloody ****ing EPICNESS!

Plus, I'm really diggin Selina's sexy voice and her swaying ass in that suit. Hands FTW! Anne is the best and perfect Catwomen/Selina Kyle, no contest to all actress before her, they have failed. (no offence to them) ^_~♥ Kinda reminds me of my g/f. ^///^ *blushes*
New Fullmetal post!!! gotta quote it to make sure your not ignored

Old 06-27-2012, 11:39 PM   #15
Reek
Pork Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateHevens View Post
Wait.

What?!?

Batman's "with your help I might" is a logical response to Catwoman's "you don't stand a chance against these guys". How can they not be the same scene? She's telling him that there's no way he can win, he's telling her that he might be able to with her help.

It's hard to see because of the bootleg quality, but they look like the same scene to me; just different camera angles. We need to see the HD to know for sure, though...

They're the same scene, all right.

Also, I still don't think Catwoman gains his trust then betrays him to Bane for their first encounter. He knows she's bad from the very beginning, and she probably offers to bring him to Bane... so she in fact tells him the truth, and does exactly what she says. Beating Bane is up to Batman... though he fails. That's how I think it happens, anyways.

So him giving her the Batpod is after.
For one thing, the surroundings didnt look the same to me...and Cats is talking in a calm low voice, and batman is basically yelling... The sound of the dialogue throws me completely off.. I may be wrong.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:40 PM   #16
Reek
Pork Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidekick94 View Post
Oh, look everyone... one of those rude post that doesnt need to be said.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:40 PM   #17
Sidekick94
Mr. Waynnne

Quote:
For one thing, the surroundings didnt look the same to me...and Cats is talking in a calm low voice, and batman is basically yelling... The sound of the dialogue throws me completely off.. I may be wrong.
I wanna agree with you. Im TeamNotthesamescene lol

Old 06-27-2012, 11:41 PM   #18
Fullmetal
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidekick94 View Post
Right Right lol Thanks for that Haha

But dose agree with me on that theme playing before the Wall Street huge crowd fighting takes place in the movie? Sound about right using "Underground Army"?

Old 06-27-2012, 11:43 PM   #19
kvz5
HBIC

I agree with whoever said that Batman's "with your help I might" line sounded desperate. I'm kinda surprised by it actually.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:48 PM   #20
MrWayne
Risen...

Quote:
I agree. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary if its taken from either another scene or at another point in that convo because her talking and him yelling does seem off to me.

But then again, she's all out for herself and her self preservation. Maybe Batman is kind of like REALLY asking for her help trying to convince her that he can't do it alone and she's like "meh... why? you cant beat these guys."

Old 06-27-2012, 11:49 PM   #21
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man

So is it confirmed that a new trailer will be attached to Spidey?

Old 06-27-2012, 11:49 PM   #22
NateHevens
In Defense of Scientism

Quote:
I could be wrong, too. The bootleg quality makes it hard to tell and even the HD may not be all that helpful in telling, depending on how the clip is cut.

My main argument is that Batman's line is a logical response to Catwoman's line. It makes sense, even moreso since he's leading her to the Batpod.

Here's why I think it may look different:

Different camera angles. We're seeing the same scenery from two different perspectives.

I think the bootleg quality is throwing off the sound. Just watched it again, and the two lines flow perfectly one from the other. The weird sound comes from the low quality.

Another factor could be two different takes of each line. It might seem really OCD to do ADR edits like that, but we don't know how meticulous Nolan really is behind the scenes, so who knows? Catwoman's line and Batman's response could be two totally separate takes of the same scene spliced together...

It'll be easier to tell once the HD comes out, of course...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL RAAM582 View Post
So is it confirmed that a new trailer will be attached to Spidey?
Chances are very good that it's the Nokia trailer.

My blog.

Member of the extremely exclusive "Saw TDKR on Midnight of the Actual Release Date, and then 4 More Times, Twice in Real Imax" Club.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:50 PM   #23
Yurka
Let The Games Begin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvz5 View Post
I agree with whoever said that Batman's "with your help I might" line sounded desperate. I'm kinda surprised by it actually.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

But yeah, very clumsy and desperate, given what happened to him with Selina earlier.

FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE 'SLEEP DEPRIVED' FANS OF . .
__T_H_E__ D_A_R_K__ K_N_I_G_H_T__
Old 06-27-2012, 11:50 PM   #24
Figs
Side-Kick

To me it sounds like he's saying it with a bit of anger and force. Meaning he's trying to coax her to pick a side since she plays by her own rules and goes out on her own for the most part.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:52 PM   #25
Reek
Pork Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWayne View Post
I agree. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary if its taken from either another scene or at another point in that convo because her talking and him yelling does seem off to me.

But then again, she's all out for herself and her self preservation. Maybe Batman is kind of like REALLY asking for her help trying to convince her that he can't do it alone and she's like "meh... why? you cant beat these guys."
See, I would agree with you... But 'you cant beat these guys' IMO, is 100% the same scene as 'You dont owe these people anymore, youve given them everything.' The attitude is completely different. so this is either a long dialogue scene that batman convinces catwoman that he is right...and perhaps she even falls for him in that scene... or it is two different encounters cleverly clipped together.

Closed Thread