The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

View Poll Results: Choose most likely scenario to bring sides together
Singer convinces he can bring film under budget but somehow also more action 4 36.36%
WB has him agree to run decisions by them> writers, casting decisions, amount of action scenes 2 18.18%
WB agrees to make sequel, but Singer as producer. 5 45.45%
Other 1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
\S/JcDc\S/
Panned User

Red face Scenarios that both WB and Singer would agree to leaving him at helm

I guess everyone has decided a sequel with Singer at the helm won't happen. If it were to happen, what do you think would be the key agreements on both sides to make it work?

P.S. > I know every thread has been done by now with slow /no \S/ news.

Old 06-23-2009, 03:48 PM   #2
GreenKToo
In the fire

Default Re: Scenarios that both WB and Singer would agree to leaving him at helm

Of the three, i'd have to say #3.
IMO, I doubt they would want to bring back a director of a film that made about half the fans (and public) not care if a sequel were made or not.

He'll most likely be the producer in a reboot as well, if it happens anytime soon that is.

Gawd we need some news, even bad news would be a welcome change.

Old 06-23-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger

Default Re: Scenarios that both WB and Singer would agree to leaving him at helm

So true there greenktoo. No news sucks alot. Atless if we have one little thing like an official writer, or officially know if singer is 100% off or 100% still on board. It would be more to talk about then the same things we all end up doing daily As for the options i agree if they do decide to get a film going in next 2-5 yrs singer could likely end up getting a producer credit and likely in name only with no control of the film's direction.

Marvel and the House of Mouse?
www.ItsJustMovies.com
Old 06-23-2009, 09:06 PM   #4
sf2
Side-Kick

there is no sequel. period.

The superman returns comics strips were created during the production of the movie in 2005 we were longing a superman movie too long and we were basically going crazy of every bit of the leaked news and rumours. let's the fun returns!
Old 06-23-2009, 10:28 PM   #5
\S/JcDc\S/
Panned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sf2 View Post
there is no sequel. period.
Seriously did you even read the opening post for this thread?

Old 06-30-2009, 11:24 PM   #6
8wid
Banned User

Warner Bros. won't trust Singer to direct again, but they will want his input as a producer simply because they can't just let his input go.

Old 07-10-2009, 10:46 AM   #7
aia
Side-Kick

Hope it isn't singer. Didn't he want to bring back Zod? Hasn't the guy got his own ideas! Instead of ripping off supes 2. I mean you have all these bad guys to choose from and thats the best you can do!

Closed Thread