The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 04:31 AM   #726
ravn0s
Side-Kick

Default Re: CW Presents: The Vampire Diaries

i think there's been a couple times that damon has said stuff to her and shes gone against it. didn't he even give her a blood bag in an earlier ep and she still couldn't stomach it?

if she is sired, i wonder why she is and caroline isn't. maybe because she had feelings for him before the transition?

Old 12-02-2012, 05:48 AM   #727
gohei_
Infected by Pentapox

I really like the whole Jeremy hunter thing going on but I'm not happy with Elena jumping straight into Damon's sack. Also, the song that was playing by the band when Caroline and Klaus was sharing a drink, anyone know what song that was? It was really familiar.

Edit: apparently it's called "Falling slowly", which I've never heard before. Guess it just sounds like something else.

I ask her during dinner, what's her top 3 favorite movies. If she doesn't list Star Wars as at least #2. I excuse myself to the bathroom and crawl out the window. :up:

Last edited by gohei_; 12-02-2012 at 07:03 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:40 AM   #728
ravn0s
Side-Kick

looks like i was right about the sire bond.

so shane is teaching bonnie expression magic which involves sacrifices. i wonder what sacrificing 12 hybrids will do.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:10 AM   #729
gohei_
Infected by Pentapox

I'm betting it has to do with that Silas character, bringing him back from the dead.

I have a question, when they found Charlotte it was pretty apparent that the sire bond-breaking spell did not work, and yet they try to find a witch to help them with the same spell again? Am I missing something?

Edit : It's gonna be interesting to see how Tyler will react when Shane will try to sacrifice his entire hybrid wolfpack. Do you think he will end up going toe to toe against Shane?

I ask her during dinner, what's her top 3 favorite movies. If she doesn't list Star Wars as at least #2. I excuse myself to the bathroom and crawl out the window. :up:

Last edited by gohei_; 12-07-2012 at 06:21 AM.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:48 AM   #730
dru-zod2501
Side-Kick

Tara's mom from True Blood shows up in the Salvatore's universe. that lady sure knows her way around vampire shows alright.

Here's my thought: With vampires apparently, the sire bond is only broken when the master "programs" the "slave" not to obey, but what would happen if the master came back to program the slave to obey again? The bond wasn't really broken it was just "deactivated" for lack of a better term, so in my mind it stands to reason that the bond could then be "reactivated" given the right commands. So in essence, Elena's sire bond is permanent as long as she's still a vampire. Right or wrong?

Old 12-08-2012, 04:53 AM   #731
Primal Slayer
Good ol' Lima Heights

I really need to get on twitter and ask the producers why every witch just happens to be black.

And I would think that since the sire bond is created when the person already has feelings for the vampire that turns them that if they were to fall in love with someone else the bond would be broken. Which I can only think that Stelenas frustrating relationship is something that holds Elena back from breaking her sire bond with Damon herself.

Old 12-08-2012, 05:57 AM   #732
ravn0s
Side-Kick

Quote:
I really need to get on twitter and ask the producers why every witch just happens to be black.
i was thinking the same thing but then i remembered we have seen 2 white witches, esther and maddox.

also we now know why the 12 council members were killed in the first episode. they were sacrifices for whatever shane has planned.

Last edited by ravn0s; 12-08-2012 at 06:00 AM.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:57 AM   #733
Spike014
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dru-zod2501 View Post
Tara's mom from True Blood shows up in the Salvatore's universe. that lady sure knows her way around vampire shows alright.

Here's my thought: With vampires apparently, the sire bond is only broken when the master "programs" the "slave" not to obey, but what would happen if the master came back to program the slave to obey again? The bond wasn't really broken it was just "deactivated" for lack of a better term, so in my mind it stands to reason that the bond could then be "reactivated" given the right commands. So in essence, Elena's sire bond is permanent as long as she's still a vampire. Right or wrong?
That's who that witch was, was wondering where I knew her from.

Old 12-08-2012, 06:04 AM   #734
ravn0s
Side-Kick

just a thought, why are stefan and damon not sire bound to katherine? weren't they in love with her when they became vampires?

Old 12-08-2012, 11:55 AM   #735
cheungcheung
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravn0s View Post
just a thought, why are stefan and damon not sire bound to katherine? weren't they in love with her when they became vampires?
good point.

Old 12-08-2012, 01:00 PM   #736
MarvelKnight
Side-Kick

Quote:
Eh that just says to me that vamp siring is very hit and miss, hence why it's still rare.

Old 12-08-2012, 01:02 PM   #737
MarvelKnight
Side-Kick

Quote:
looks like i was right about the sire bond.

so shane is teaching bonnie expression magic which involves sacrifices. i wonder what sacrificing 12 hybrids will do.
I was thinking that Shane was Silas at first. Now, I have a feeling Silas' spirit will be resurrected into shan'es body.

In a world with thousand year old vamps, hybrids, werewolves and witches, bonnie is RIDICULOUSLY naive. Random 'occult' expert shows up outta nowhere and restores her magic.. gimme a break.You can never get somethin' for nothin.

Old 12-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #738
Primal Slayer
Good ol' Lima Heights

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelKnight View Post
Eh that just says to me that vamp siring is very hit and miss, hence why it's still rare.
Its a rare thing because it only happens to vamps who are turned by someone they are already in love with. So technically it probably shouldve happened to Stefan/Damon.

Old 12-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #739
mr. peasant
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
Its a rare thing because it only happens to vamps who are turned by someone they are already in love with. So technically it probably shouldve happened to Stefan/Damon.
From what I understand, the situation is that vampires becomes sired because they are in love with the person who turned them before being turned, and not that being in love with the person who turns them before being turned makes them become sired to the person.

Much the same way as you can get lung cancer if you smoke but smoking doesn't mean that you will get lung cancer.

In short: A causes B. But not all A leads to B.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:32 AM   #740
dru-zod2501
Side-Kick

Quote:
sure, but that alone doesn't equal a sire bond. The number of vampires who wanted to be turned out of "love" is probably significant, yet the number of sire bonded vamps is still incredibly rare. That Damon managed to do it twice, I think is something to do with him being special

Old 12-14-2012, 12:02 AM   #741
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Klaus went all sorts of brutal tonight.

H.E.(R?)
Old 12-14-2012, 12:03 AM   #742
Blackman
C'mon Son

Yeah that rampage was badass.

The ending was...something else

Old 12-14-2012, 12:22 AM   #743
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

I wonder who should be more worried about a Tyler retaliation: Klaus or Haley.

H.E.(R?)
Old 12-14-2012, 12:50 AM   #744
Nemi
Murder Tramp

I would guess Haley simply because she would be easier to kill.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:29 AM   #745
ravn0s
Side-Kick

julie plec did an interview and she said haley has bolted and wont be back for a while.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:30 AM   #746
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Why did she revive Rebecca? And Klaus proves this show still has some bite.

Old 12-14-2012, 02:43 PM   #747
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Because she was friends with Rebekah when she first came back to town.

H.E.(R?)
Old 12-14-2012, 03:54 PM   #748
Primal Slayer
Good ol' Lima Heights

Cant say that I am happy that the last adult on this show has been killed off. But hopefully this starts the beginning of the end for Klaus. Everyone has lost so much because of him it is time that they start planning some paybacks.

Not surprised that Rebekah will be brought back but lord...this better be the last time she gets staked and put down to rest. It is time for them to change things up with her.

And I wish they had made Haleys whole betrayl better. I just dont think that her sacraficing so many people just to get some news on her parents (who are dead) worth all that she has just thrown away.

Old 12-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #749
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
Cant say that I am happy that the last adult on this show has been killed off. But hopefully this starts the beginning of the end for Klaus. Everyone has lost so much because of him it is time that they start planning some paybacks.

Not surprised that Rebekah will be brought back but lord...this better be the last time she gets staked and put down to rest. It is time for them to change things up with her.

And I wish they had made Haleys whole betrayl better. I just dont think that her sacraficing so many people just to get some news on her parents (who are dead) worth all that she has just thrown away.
Caroline's mom.

H.E.(R?)
Old 12-14-2012, 04:59 PM   #750
Primal Slayer
Good ol' Lima Heights

Oh ya. Forgot about her. Where she been?

Closed Thread