The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Iron Man > Iron Man 2

Old 08-01-2009, 03:24 PM   #26
Wiseman
Banned User

Default Re: Make Your Own After Credit Scene!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop Rocks View Post
THIS THREAD JUST GOT TROLLED.

I liked the idea up until "then cut to Tony Stark trying to trip".

You're losing your edge, Wiseman.
One post is not losing my edge, I need a string of them

Wiseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:58 PM   #27
el_chupacabra
Side-Kick

I like the idea of Iron Man flying in the North Atlantic, you hear a pinging noise like a radar and then you hear it get a lock on something and you hear Stark say something like,'You gotta be kidding me, they were right!'

el_chupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #28
Spider-ManHero12
Web-Slinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFerret View Post
I think that's a bit much for an after credits scene. If you want to have Hulk involved, I'd say a phone call to Stark from Banner (who's in a remote location) warning him not to help Gen. Ross or some crap.
That'd be cool! Then, maybe a glimpse of Edward norton on the phone. Then the credits roll.

The Amazing Spider-man (2012) will be literally AMAZING!

A lean, silent figure slowly fades into the gathering darkness, aware at last that in this world, With Great Power There Must Also come Great Responsiblity - Amazing Fantasy #15

Happy 50th Anniversary, Spidey! 1962-2012
Spider-ManHero12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:13 PM   #29
DarkReflections
Clash City Rocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlaney View Post
Tony going to Norway - where he has to 'tidy' up something big that hs just come up - set this up prior the credits and make it clear that he might also get the chance to do a little hiking while there if he gets the timing right and can deal with the situation quickly - I can see this happening a party or bar, Tony is chatting up a sexy blonde and using the whole Iron man angle to pick up.

Credits roll...

Fade back in - a group hiking on a glacier - suddenly they stumble onto somthing in the ice - provide a glimpse of something blurry - but distinctly red/white and blue in the ice.

This would then allow a link to the Thor and Cap movies to come.
i thought of something similar but i thought that it would work better as an after credit scene of captain america, and instead of it being just a random group of people, its iron man, thor, nick fury, and some agents from shield that is apart of an expedition to look for evidence in the artic of the hulks/banner's whereabouts, and accidentally stumble onto a frozen lake where they find the cap frozen in ice.

"You make your school. I say that you borrow arms and legs and heads and necks and posteriors from anybody you can. In comics, which is a peculiar field, every man — every artist — is the other artist’s teacher."
-- Jack "The King" Kirby
DarkReflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #30
Spider-ManHero12
Web-Slinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlaney
Tony going to Norway - where he has to 'tidy' up something big that hs just come up - set this up prior the credits and make it clear that he might also get the chance to do a little hiking while there if he gets the timing right and can deal with the situation quickly - I can see this happening a party or bar, Tony is chatting up a sexy blonde and using the whole Iron man angle to pick up.

Credits roll...

Fade back in - a group hiking on a glacier - suddenly they stumble onto somthing in the ice - provide a glimpse of something blurry - but distinctly red/white and blue in the ice.

This would then allow a link to the Thor and Cap movies to come.
Another good idea, my friend.

The Amazing Spider-man (2012) will be literally AMAZING!

A lean, silent figure slowly fades into the gathering darkness, aware at last that in this world, With Great Power There Must Also come Great Responsiblity - Amazing Fantasy #15

Happy 50th Anniversary, Spidey! 1962-2012
Spider-ManHero12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:32 PM   #31
kedrell
ThatsAlotOfNuts!!

I like the Banner/Stark phone one. Still needs some tweaking, but that's step in the right direction.

Old 08-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #32
WindsofHorus
Test Pilot of the Future

How about a scene ivolving the Mandarin somehow?

Maybe Raza from the first movie goes to the Mandarin, in his personal quarters and tells him about how Stark upgraded his armor again and defeated Whiplash. The Mandarin rises from his seat and says it's time for him to make his move.

It's not a great scene and I'm sure you guys could do better, but off the top of my head that's the best I could do.. I just want to see the Mandarin truthfully

WindsofHorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:17 PM   #33
DarkReflections
Clash City Rocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindsofHorus View Post
How about a scene ivolving the Mandarin somehow?

Maybe Raza from the first movie goes to the Mandarin, in his personal quarters and tells him about how Stark upgraded his armor again and defeated Whiplash. The Mandarin rises from his seat and says it's time for him to make his move.

It's not a great scene and I'm sure you guys could do better, but off the top of my head that's the best I could do.. I just want to see the Mandarin truthfully
thats actually a good idea. but instead of raza going to the manderin, maybe the manderin could go to raza for his final ring, after he hunted down the 9 other members of the ten rings and killed them for not getting the iron man technology he wanted them to get. and throughout all this we dont even see the manderins face.

"You make your school. I say that you borrow arms and legs and heads and necks and posteriors from anybody you can. In comics, which is a peculiar field, every man — every artist — is the other artist’s teacher."
-- Jack "The King" Kirby
Old 08-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #34
WindsofHorus
Test Pilot of the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReflections View Post
thats actually a good idea. but instead of raza going to the manderin, maybe the manderin could go to raza for his final ring, after he hunted down the 9 other members of the ten rings and killed them for not getting the iron man technology he wanted them to get. and throughout all this we dont even see the manderins face.
Yes! I love it. I want this!

WindsofHorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:48 PM   #35
kedrell
ThatsAlotOfNuts!!

Well, personally I'd rather have Mandarin references in the main body of the film. Maybe something Hammer says to Tony or something like that.

Old 08-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #36
Doctor Jones
Known as Strider

We have to remember this can't be too big. This will only last like less than a minute so we have to think in terms of that.

Though the Mandarin idea isn't bad. I still like the phone call one the best.

I wonder why no one asked them about a post credit sequence at CC.

Doctor Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #37
Rain
Side-Kick

Quote:

Maybe have Mandarin "force choke" Raza, or have him not being
able to move in the Mandarin's presence , to show
there is something strange/supernatural about this guy.

Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #38
SlackBrian
Party Gorn

Quote:
This is a great idea. Any excuse to have Faran Tahir back. Although, this would be yet another film where he gets dispatched after only appearing for a few minutes. Poor Captain Robau.

Twitter: SlackBrian
SlackBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:25 PM   #39
Spider-Vader
Groot and Branches

I have a feeling it'll relate to Thor instead of Cap. Maybe Hulk with Norton to reassure us that he'll be Banner again.

Old 08-02-2009, 03:26 AM   #40
DarkReflections
Clash City Rocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by James T. Kirk View Post
This is a great idea. Any excuse to have Faran Tahir back. Although, this would be yet another film where he gets dispatched after only appearing for a few minutes. Poor Captain Robau.
why thank you.

-- Jack "The King" Kirby
Old 08-02-2009, 07:37 AM   #41
Ipodman
Love Tension

Show who is casted as Captain America in the after credits scene

Ipodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:54 AM   #42
Aesop Rocks
Price of Freedom

Just show him? no dialog or anything.

I wouldn't mind seeing Hank and Janet.

Tony is sitting outside relaxing when something flies and lands on him, it's really small. it moves up to him stop, tony isn't paying attention then hears "hey, whats up" come from his shoulder.

Aesop Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:08 AM   #43
Ipodman
Love Tension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop Rocks View Post
Just show him? no dialog or anything.
I dont know tbh... Captain America didnt even say anything in TIH, and Nick Fury didnt say much in IM1 either..
i guess action speaks louder than words...

Ipodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:10 AM   #44
Aesop Rocks
Price of Freedom

Haha after credits:

Tony is in his office looking at pictures of his dad and some WW2 pictures, we come across a picture of Captain America. "Hey Howard, keep your head up -- Steve".

Old 08-02-2009, 08:10 AM   #45
Aesop Rocks
Price of Freedom

Haha after credits:

Tony is in his office looking at pictures of his dad and some WW2 pictures, we come across a picture of Captain America. "Hey Howard, keep your head up -- Steve".

Old 08-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #46
Gamma Goliath
Engine of Destruction

I'd like to see a stark/banner scene.
Fury and stark walking on the shield helicarrier, Stark compliments fury on this great accomplishment, fury replies "thank you, but this isn't what I wanted to show you.", fury and stark walk down a hallway, and fury stops at a door and begins to open it, stark walks in, fury says this who I want you to meet. Stark looks confused and surprised as Dr. Banner graciously smiles and offers his hand towards Tony, fury closes the door, and end scene.

Gamma Goliath is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #47
protocida
Side-Kick

Justin Hammer is locked up in a SHIELD SUV being transported to jail. Suddenly, the SUV stops. Hammer doesn't know what's going on. He hears screams, gunshots and explosions coming from outside. Suddenly, the doors of the SUV open, as Hammer faces an special black ops team, armed with miniguns and masks. One of them enters the SUV and takes of his mask, revealing the scarred face of Raza. Raza bends and, with an evil smirk, says:

"Welcome to the 10 Rings, Mr. Hammer. The Mandarin would like to speak with you", as we fade out and, in an aerial shot, reveals the dead bodies of all SHIELD agents scorting Hammer lying in the ground, all the other vehicles destroyed, and an helicopter awaiting for them nearby.

FADE TO BLACK.

protocida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:02 PM   #48
Aesop Rocks
Price of Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma Goliath View Post
I'd like to see a stark/banner scene.
Fury and stark walking on the shield helicarrier, Stark compliments fury on this great accomplishment, fury replies "thank you, but this isn't what I wanted to show you.", fury and stark walk down a hallway, and fury stops at a door and begins to open it, stark walks in, fury says this who I want you to meet. Stark looks confused and surprised as Dr. Banner graciously smiles and offers his hand towards Tony, fury closes the door, and end scene.
Not the Hellicarrier, too soon but I love this.

Old 08-02-2009, 03:45 PM   #49
Khemik@L
MARVEL RULES THE SUMMER!!

This scene I'm about to describe would more work somewhere in the movie because it does not really take away from the plot.

Iron Man is flying through the air on his way maybe to the final battle or whatever works. And out of no the hulk is in a mid-air jump coming in the opposite direction and they almost collide but Tony makes a last minute dodge

"Whoa!" Tony says as he hovers and looks on as Hulk disappears into the distance.
"That sure looked a lot like Ross' Pet..... huh, wonder what he's up to.... Oh Well.."
he then turns around and continues his journey
".... Sorry General but I have my own unusual problems to deal with presently".

This could be a cool cameo and it would not take away from the plot at all.

FOR IF THE WAY YOUR POWER IS USED IS DICTATED TO YOU BY YOUR SELFISH EMOTIONS ARE YOU NOT A SPECTATOR? BUT IF YOU DICTATE YOUR INTENDED ACTIONS TO YOUR SELFISH EMOTIONS ARE YOU NOT THE ENFORCER?
Khemik@L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:30 PM   #50
RaZaTrOn
Side-Kick

I just want the scene to be something quick and simple that would give us a big nod to the Avengers because this really will be the only major stepping stone to it considering Cap and Thor will be more character based with only slight tips towards Avengers.

So the whole 'not joining Fury's boy band' or whatever will clearly take place at the start... something happens which to me seems like Iron Man getting his butt whipped my multiple foes and then he realises that a team might not be so bad (after help from War Machine)

After all this has taken place within the film i would enjoy seeing something again with Tony Stark and Iron Man furthering the discussion of Avengers.

Maybe along the lines of them meeting up on a possible Hellicarrier to discuss where the Avengers main base of operations will be.
This in turn has Nick Fury telling Tony that The Avengers Initiative will need a base of operations once up and running. Nick tells Tony what a nice house he has got... hinting towards Tony's house being the main base... this then leads to a somewhat funny reaction from Stark which i'm sure you could imagine.
It wouldn't be long but it just would be an extra nod towards the Avengers taking form.

What do you think?

RaZaTrOn is offline   Reply With Quote