The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > G.I. Joe > G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

View Poll Results: Being Naked is Half the Battle!
Scarlett 52 40.63%
Baroness 54 42.19%
Tie 22 17.19%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #51
UnionJack
In training at MI:13

Default Re: Who's Hotter, Scarlett (Rachel Nichols) or Baroness (Sienna Miller)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jones View Post
Miller had the better cleavage. There's something about smaller boobs yet perky that make it sexier cleavage.

And Nichols on the treadmill. Good God.
I think that padding helped out Miller quite abit .. but hay looked good.

The treadmill scene was totally thrown in for us guys to droll over .. shame that tool Wayne had to ruin it by slimming all over her bloody creep.

UnionJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:02 PM   #52
UnionJack

Default Re: Who's Hotter, Scarlett (Rachel Nichols) or Baroness (Sienna Miller)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman View Post

sshhhhhwwwiiiinnnnnggggggg

now THAT is a body, toned and busty.

looking almost as good as Scarlett Johansson

Old 08-17-2009, 03:53 PM   #53
Tex
Welp

i voted scarlett because those tits were just amazing.

Tex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:47 PM   #54
PyroChamber
Chicka Chick-ahhhh

Are there any other female G.I. Joe characters they could being for a sequel, or are Scarlett and Baroness the main two? I kinda figured Cover Girl wasn't that big of a character anyway.

Quote:
Sometimes, it's so easy, I'm ashamed of myself.
PyroChamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:45 AM   #55
Avalanche™
Side-Kick

baroness is hotter, but nichols is hotter.

does that make any sense???

Avalanche™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:27 AM   #56
UnionJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalanche™ View Post
baroness is hotter, but nichols is hotter.

does that make any sense???
as in ones hotter in film world the other in real life?

Old 08-18-2009, 03:24 PM   #57
zanos
Banned User

I never saw the film so I have no idea who's character is hotter. Based on pure looks it's definately goes to Rachel. She's literally a 10 and much better looking than Karolina Kurkova, especially in the face. Sienna is of course beautiful but I am already beginning to see signs of aging on her and she's only 28. She looks like she could be 33 whereas Rachel looks more like she could be 23 and yet both are the same age.

zanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:49 AM   #58
Neptune
Uchiha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanos View Post
I never saw the film so I have no idea who's character is hotter. Based on pure looks it's definately goes to Rachel. She's literally a 10 and much better looking than Karolina Kurkova, especially in the face. Sienna is of course beautiful but I am already beginning to see signs of aging on her and she's only 28. She looks like she could be 33 whereas Rachel looks more like she could be 23 and yet both are the same age.
How does she look 33? Not saying your wrong, i'm just curious.

Proud Co-founder of Gambit’s Royal Flush
Neptune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:11 PM   #59
DACrowe
Side-Kick

well i have to say that in the movie they are equally hot. So i'll vote tie. While Nichols clearly has the better body (a 10), Miller is still a knock out and with the dark hair and incredibly sexy tight leather outfits (I loved the skin tight dress she wore when she came home to her "loving" husband near the beginning) she is equal to Nichols. In real life Nichols is still a 10, so she wins that. Honestly both are way hotter than Megan Fox who looks like she comes from a very different style of filmmaking and somehow ended up in a summer blockbuster by accident.

Just my opinion.

--John Adams
DACrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:58 AM   #60
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroChamber View Post
Are there any other female G.I. Joe characters they could being for a sequel, or are Scarlett and Baroness the main two? I kinda figured Cover Girl wasn't that big of a character anyway.
Lady Jaye, who's more of a tomboy type, and Zarana, Zartan's sister.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:22 PM   #61
tamron
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroChamber View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
Lady Jaye, who's more of a tomboy type, and Zarana, Zartan's sister.
Other females would be Jinx, a Joe who is Storm Shadow's cousin and trained in ninjitsu by Snake Eyes, and Agent Helix, a new character that appeared in the GI Joe movie game and IDW comic.

Old 08-22-2009, 11:10 PM   #62
batboy99
BTVS

Cover girl shouldnt stay dead dammit!

DeviantArt Page
"Like" my Facebook page!
batboy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #63
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

There were a couple scenes where Scarlett looked ridiculously stunning, I mean I got why Ripcord was trying to hit that.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:25 PM   #64
Son Of Logan
Weapon X

In real life I find Sienna Miller so....eh. But on film she always looks so amazing. I couldn't get my mind off the Baroness the whole film.

Son Of Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #65
UnionJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
There were a couple scenes where Scarlett looked ridiculously stunning, I mean I got why Ripcord was trying to hit that.
trying?!?!!
he literally forced himself on her

Old 08-23-2009, 06:32 PM   #66
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Tie for me, I loved them both.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)300:ROAE-7(15)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(16)47 Ronin-6(17)Monuments Men-5(18)Ride Along-5(19)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:52 AM   #67
MiniBond
Nobody does it better....

tie for me too....and the movie didn't help to choose !

Old 09-22-2009, 01:52 PM   #68
Mr. Earle
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figs View Post
I wouldn't say fugly but with her natural hair it doesn't complement her face. She is half way to a butter face. My vote goes to Rachel Nichols. I just find her more attractive than Miller and looked damn good with red hair. Plus she has some amazing cleavage. All I have to say is white tank top in the plane scene near the beginning of the film.
You must be mad! She is gorgeous either way. But as Raiden says:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Sienna Miller is a blonde, but she looks way hotter as a brunette, either as Baroness or as the love interest of Heath Ledger in the movie Cassanova. But it is hard to decide which one is hotter between her and Rachel Nichols, though.
Personally i loved geeky Scarlett and i generally love redheads, but Baroness was simply irresistible!

Mr. Earle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:08 PM   #69
King K
DCU Online

Not even an contest Sienna hands down. I too love red-heads and Nichols is georgous but Sienna Miller is on another level of hotness.

Old 11-07-2009, 10:20 PM   #70
Fresh Prince
Banned User

Rachel Nichols

Fresh Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:45 AM   #71
BLU8
Night time sharpens...

This is a REALLY close one, but I'm gonna have to go with Scarlett.

BLU8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #72
zanos
Banned User

Rachel looked amazing in the film with her deep red hair, but for chrissakes did they have to put so much blush on her?

Old 11-12-2009, 01:10 AM   #73
Timstuff
Banned User

Yeah, the blush looked kind of crazy in the on-set interview. I think the only reason they used that much was because it wouldn't have shown up in the stage lighting otherwise (depending on the kind of light, certain colors get washed out or muted).

Timstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:58 AM   #74
zanos
Banned User

Why is it so important that Scarlett have rosy cheeks anyway? That's a question no one seemed to have asked themselves when they were busy turning her into bozo the clown.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:44 PM   #75
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

I thought Baroness looked sexier in the movie than Scarlett (except during that treadmill scene...hubba hubba). However, in real life I think Rachel Nichols is hotter than Sienna Miller. I just don't like Scarlett was being flirted upon by Rip/Wayne, because she is supposed to be with Snakeyes.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote