The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 09-17-2009, 07:00 PM   #26
Thundarr
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thundarr The Barbarian (Favorite episodes, memories, fan art, etc)

Thundarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #27
Thundarr
Side-Kick

I've finished Chapter 12 of my fan fic. I think Chapter 13 will be the last chapter of that particular story. Once I'm done I'll get started on my other Thundarr fan fic, a sequel to Treasure Of The Moks I've entitled Return Of The Pirate Queen.

I hope you like it.

Old 09-17-2009, 07:18 PM   #28
echostation
Banned User

i dont' think i've ever seen so many posts in one thread by the same user...

echostation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:44 AM   #29
Thundarr
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by echostation View Post
Just trying to get the ball rolling.

Old 09-18-2009, 06:40 AM   #30
3dman27
super-hero wannabe

and rolling it is

Old 09-18-2009, 09:06 PM   #31
Thundarr
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dman27 View Post
and rolling it is
Well then more fans should make contributions. I know they're out there, the Thundarr movie threads are proof.

BTW I'm glad you liked my Thundarr fan fic. I've finally started on my other story.

For those of you unaware, I've written a 13 chapter fan fic entitled Thundarr The Barbarian & The Lost Children, in which Thundarr, Ariel, and Ookla meet the kids from the Dungeons & Dragons animated series. I think it's a lot of fun, so give it a read and let me know what you think. I'm planning on emailing it to www.thundarr.com in hopes of having it up on there. If I write enough stories maybe they'll even remove those God-awful stories by Sheila Shillenberg.

Old 09-19-2009, 04:45 AM   #32
3dman27
super-hero wannabe

two of my favorite thundarr stories are brotherhood of the wolf and battle of the barbarians

Old 09-19-2009, 04:07 PM   #33
Thundarr
Side-Kick

Quote:
two of my favorite thundarr stories are brotherhood of the wolf and battle of the barbarians
Those are two of my favorites too. I would get so drunk playing Demon Dogs to those two episodes, though not quite as drunk as I'd get to Secret Of The Black Pearl and Last Train To Doomsday. Harvest Of Doom will also get you pretty ripped.

Ever noticed that the death flowers in that story look a lot like poppies (and we all know what poppies produce)?

Old 09-20-2009, 09:29 AM   #34
Thundarr
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by echostation View Post
Another reason I post so often is to keep people updated on my Thundarr fan fics. I've finally finished Thundarr The Barbarian & The Lost Children, my fan fic where Thundarr, Ariel, and Ookla meet the kids from the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon. And I've just completed the first two chapters of my next story Return Of The Pirate Queen, which is a sequel to one of my favorite episodes, Treasure Of The Moks. This story is for slightly more mature readers though. In Chapter One, Captain Corden gets laid. And in Chapter Two, Thundarr and Ariel go skinny dipping. I've got some ideas for a few more Thundarr adventures kicking around in my head.

I've got another crossover story where Thundarr, Ariel, and Ookla ens up being sent to Hyboria where they meet Conan, Zula, Jasmine, Grey Wolf, and Needle the phoenix from the animated series Conan The Adventurer.

I have another crossover idea where Thundarr, Ariel, and Ookla travel through time to ancient Greece, where they meet Hercules and Xena. They have to team up together so that Thundarr and his friends can find a way home.

Another crossover idea is for a Thundarr vs Predator story. This one's pretty straight forward. I was thinking something's been hunting and killing moks. Thundarr and his friends investigate and discover that it's a Predator from another world.

Then I have a kinda silly idea of Thundarr and his friends discovering Christmas. They essentially come across the last place on Earth that still celebrates the holiday (I'm thinking somewhere way up north) just before the 24th of December. Some evil threatens the town, and it's up to Thundarr, Ariel, and Ookla to stop it.

Last edited by Thundarr; 09-20-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:50 AM   #35
3dman27
super-hero wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundarr View Post
Another reason I post so often is to keep people updated on my Thundarr fan fics. I've finally finished Thundarr The Barbarian & The Lost Children, my fan fic where Thundarr, Ariel, and Ookla meet the kids from the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon. And I've just completed the first two chapters of my next story Return Of The Pirate Queen, which is a sequel to one of my favorite episodes, Treasure Of The Moks. This story is for slightly more mature readers though. In Chapter One, Captain Corden gets laid. And in Chapter Two, Thundarr and Ariel go skinny dipping. I've got some ideas for a few more Thundarr adventures kicking around in my head.

I've got another crossover story where Thundarr, Ariel, and Ookla ens up being sent to Hyboria where they meet Conan, Zula, Jasmine, Gret Wolf, and Needle the phoenix from the animated series Conan The Adventurer.

I have another crossover idea where Thundarr, Ariel, and Ookla travel through time to ancient Greece, where they meet Hercules and Xena. They have to team up together so that Thundarr and his friends can find a way home.

Another crossover idea is for a Thundarr vs Predator story. This one's pretty straight forward. I was thinking something's been hunting and killing moks. Thundarr and his friends investigate and discover that it's a Predator from another world.
good ideas these

Old 09-20-2009, 02:08 PM   #36
Thundarr
Side-Kick

Quote:
good ideas these
Thanks. I look forward to reading your comments on them when they're done.

Old 09-20-2009, 06:48 PM   #37
Thundarr
Side-Kick

I've just emailed Thundarr The Barbarian & The Lost Children to www.thundarr.com. Hopefully they will put it up on the site. I'm planning on sending my other stories to them as soon as they're done. With luck they'll replace Sheila Shillenberg's.

Old 09-23-2009, 12:30 PM   #38
Thundarr
Side-Kick

I'm working on Chapter Six of my second Thundarr fan fic, Return Of The Pirate Queen. Give it a read and let me know what you think (please post your comments here or in Critics Corner, not the same thread as the story). And a warning to all the kiddies out there, the story is far more mature than my earlier fan fiction or the original cartoon. If you're too young to be reading about sex and skinny dipping, you shouldn't be reading this story.

Old 09-23-2009, 06:11 PM   #39
Thundarr
Side-Kick

While I was looking for information on the possibility of a live action Thundarr movie, or possibly seeing if Buzz Dixon's screenplay had been leeked onto the internet, or even if a Thundarr fanboy had written his own Thundarr fan fic screenplay, I came across a website that made me just shake my head. There is a thread on a white supremesy website entitled something like "Thundarr The Barbarian, A Perfect Example Of An Aryan Hero" or something to that effect. Most of the posts on there were simply praising the show. But then they started bashing Ariel for being Chinese and blaming the Jews for the shows cancelation.

Old 09-23-2009, 06:55 PM   #40
Thundarr
Side-Kick

I'm hoping someone can help me with something. For some reason I can't upload any pictures from photobucket on this site. When I try all I get are little white squares with little red x's in them. Since the pictures of Captain Corden from Treasure Of The Moks are so damn hard to come by on the net, I'm improvising by using any pictures of dark haired pirate women I can find on the net. The problem is, all the really good ones (like the one of a lady pirate with a little dragon on her shoulder instead of a parot I used for Chapter 4) are on photobucket. There's one in particular I'm interested in of a pirate woman sitting on a treasure chest full of gold. If someone could please go and upload a bunch of those pirate pics onto THIS thread, so that I can copy them later, that would be very helpful. Just google sexy pirate women and you'll see the pictures I'm talking about (the drawings, not the photos).

Old 09-24-2009, 08:39 PM   #41
Thundarr
Side-Kick

Quote:
I'm hoping someone can help me with something. For some reason I can't upload any pictures from photobucket on this site. When I try all I get are little white squares with little red x's in them. Since the pictures of Captain Corden from Treasure Of The Moks are so damn hard to come by on the net, I'm improvising by using any pictures of dark haired pirate women I can find on the net. The problem is, all the really good ones (like the one of a lady pirate with a little dragon on her shoulder instead of a parrot I used for Chapter 4) are on photobucket. There's one in particular I'm interested in of a pirate woman sitting on a treasure chest full of gold. If someone could please go and upload a bunch of those pirate pics onto THIS thread, so that I can copy them later, that would be very helpful. Just google sexy pirate women and you'll see the pictures I'm talking about (the drawings, not the photos).
Never mind, I figured it out for myself. I just recently discovered that you can highlight and drag pictures from other websites onto your posts as well as use the insert image icon. interesting little tidbit of information there.

Old 09-25-2009, 02:20 AM   #42
Thundarr
Side-Kick

Quote:
good ideas these

When I'm done Return Of The Pirate Queen, I'm thinking of doing the Thundarr/Predator crossover story. I can't quite decide whether to have it take place in Orlando or in Miami. I'm thinking it's midsummer in Florida and a major heatwave. Thundarr, Ariel, and Ookla arrive on the scene to find a tribe of moks at war with a tribe of carocks. Then the Predator starts hunting moks and carocks. I'm thinking the carocks will live in the everglades and the moks will live in the city. If I make it take place in Orlando, I'm thinking the moks will be living in the ruins of Disney World. That's what I've got figured so far. I'm hoping to flesh it out a bit more before I start posting it. If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Old 09-25-2009, 07:34 PM   #43
Thundarr
Side-Kick

Here's another picture I'm gonna use for Captain Corden. Her hair's the wrong colour, but I like the futuristic look of it. Very appropriate for a Thundarr story.

Old 09-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #44
Thundarr
Side-Kick

This one looks a little more like Captain Corden I think. If Return Of The Pirate Queen goes on for enough chapters I might use this one too.

Old 09-25-2009, 07:45 PM   #45
Thundarr
Side-Kick

Another great Captain Corden substitute.

Old 09-25-2009, 07:51 PM   #46
Thundarr
Side-Kick

These are the best I could do for actual pictures of Captain Corden. Unfortunately I can't make them any bigger.

Old 09-26-2009, 04:14 PM   #47
Thundarr
Side-Kick

Well I've just registered with www.fanfiction.net today. I'll be posting my first Thundarr fan fic, Thundarr The Barbarian & The Lost Children on there as soon as I'm allowed. Hopefully this will help spark some interest in the story and might even reach Hollywood. I'll be posting future fan fics on there in the near future, as soon as they're done on here.

Old 09-26-2009, 04:17 PM   #48
Thundarr
Side-Kick

Quote:
This one looks a little more like Captain Corden I think. If Return Of The Pirate Queen goes on for enough chapters I might use this one too.

Dammit! The picture didn't take! Oh well, at least the others worked. They should be enough for the last few chapters of the story. By the way, I'm almost done writing Chapter 7, for those of you keeping track.

Old 09-26-2009, 05:31 PM   #49
Thundarr
Side-Kick

Quote:
good ideas these
I've just come up with another Thundarr story idea, perfect for the Halloween season. Thundarr, Ariel, and Ookla defend a group of humans from a horde of flesh eating zombies. I'm thinking they might be controlled by an undead wizard (or lich to us D&D geeks). I'm thinking of maybe having the surviving humans holed up in the ruins of Alcatraz.

Old 09-27-2009, 05:53 PM   #50
Thundarr
Side-Kick

Just finished Chapter 8 of Return Of The Pirate Queen. Will be starting Chapter 9 soon, probably later tonight. Should be finished either by tonight or tomorrow. Give it a read an let me know what you think.