The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Sports

Old 11-30-2009, 04:29 AM   #76
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Tiger Woods taken to hospital in 'serious' condition after car accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by omid17 View Post
didn't Hugh Grant cheat on Elizebeth Hurley ? he got caught with a black prostitue right? lol
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaT_tONle View Post
Hispanic ^^^.
^^^Black

craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:40 AM   #77
ChrisBaleBatman
Legendary Hero

Default Re: Tiger Woods taken to hospital in 'serious' condition after car accident

I don't get it. I really don't get it.

It looks like **** is spinning out of control just because of who he is.

Looking a little unfair to me, really.

ChrisBaleBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:48 AM   #78
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

It looks like it might be a case of domestic violence. The police have apparently trying to get Tiger's medical record declassified, to see if the injury he substained in that crash was a result of the accident, or something else. My theory is that Tiger and his wife probably had a huge fight that night, probably over the tabloid report that he cheated on her, and Tiger was trying to get away on his SUV when he crashed on 2:15AM. The truth may never get out, though.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:49 AM   #79
ChrisBaleBatman
Legendary Hero

What are you basing that on though, Raiden?

Old 11-30-2009, 11:00 AM   #80
FaT_tONle
Banned User

If you flip the genders this would be a totally different situation here. The sponsors would be out the door in a second. And I am sure the story will get out eventually. Someone will talk. Write a book. Be it Elin after a divorce. Rachel... someone will talk. Too much tabloid stuff and money on the table for every party to keep quite. Look at all the stuff that has already come out. At the end of the day its not a big deal. Tiger probably wants to spare his wife of legal trouble if anything.

FaT_tONle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:08 AM   #81
ChrisBaleBatman
Legendary Hero

Yeah, let's say he did get hit by her.

Was he supposed to hit her back? Would that have been better?

Men are kinda screwed on that front, no matter how you look at it. If he gets hit by her, then he's a coward. If he hits her back and breaks her jaw...he's a coward.

Old 11-30-2009, 11:08 AM   #82
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBaleBatman View Post
What are you basing that on though, Raiden?
Just a theory that I have from reading various articles on this story. But like I said, the truth may never be known, because I don't think Tiger wants his wife (and his infidelity) under media's microscope.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 11-30-2009, 11:09 AM   #83
ChrisBaleBatman
Legendary Hero

lol, who would?

Old 11-30-2009, 11:10 AM   #84
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
Yeah, let's say he did get hit by her.

Was he supposed to hit her back? Would that have been better?

Men are kinda screwed on that front, no matter how you look at it. If he gets hit by her, then he's a coward. If he hits her back and breaks her jaw...he's a coward.
That's why after he got scratched by his wife, he then tried to get away in his SUV rather than hitting her. I'm sure in a fistfight, he would've won, but I don't think he's the type who'd beat his wife, though.

Old 11-30-2009, 11:16 AM   #85
ChrisBaleBatman
Legendary Hero

But...would he really had "beat" his wife, though? 'Beat' sounds like she wouldn't have deserved it.

I'm as oppose to hitting women as the next guy, but if I'm being hit with a ****ing stick or something on the head or in the face...I'm kicking the **** out of whoever is doing it.

If it's true, he's a luck man or...just a stronger man...for keeping his cool.

He is a clutch performer, though.

Old 11-30-2009, 12:02 PM   #86
Raiden
RIP Robin Williams

Quote:
But...would he really had "beat" his wife, though? 'Beat' sounds like she wouldn't have deserved it.

I'm as oppose to hitting women as the next guy, but if I'm being hit with a ****ing stick or something on the head or in the face...I'm kicking the **** out of whoever is doing it.

If it's true, he's a luck man or...just a stronger man...for keeping his cool.

He is a clutch performer, though.
Well, if it's over that infidelity issue, then his wife had the right to beat him up a bit.

Old 11-30-2009, 12:36 PM   #87
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

A real man doesn't retaliate against a woman even if she is the one hitting you.

The right thing to do is to just walk away. Thats the "manly" thing to do.

craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:47 PM   #88
FaT_tONle
Banned User

I am just tired of the media calling for Tiger to give a better explanantion though. If he doesn't want to talk then he doesn't talk. And that's that. Let the media speculate and let Tiger deny any accusations. I could care less what he does with his love life or his marriage. I'm always for a salacious story, but it's not like I am the one making money off of the tabloids. I could care less if he doesn't talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Well, if it's over that infidelity issue, then his wife had the right to beat him up a bit.
Not with a club dude... that's felony worthy.

Old 11-30-2009, 12:48 PM   #89
Spidey-Bat
Ours is the Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
A real man doesn't retaliate against a woman even if she is the one hitting you.

And if she comes after you?

Yeah, a guy shouldn't hit a woman. But he should be allowed to defend himself.

Spidey-Bat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:04 PM   #90
omid17
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
Yes

^^^Black

avy by kane52630
omid17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:08 PM   #91
omid17
Side-Kick

Report: Florida police seeking search warrant in Tiger Woods case

Quote:
TMZ reports: In an attempt to determine whether the injuries Tiger Wood sustained are consistent with a car accident or domestic violence, the Florida Highway Patrol reportedly is working on obtaining a search warrant, which would allow them access to medical records from the hospital that treated the golfer.
Sources told TMZ that authorities believe they can show probable cause that a crime was committed, which is a necessary step in obtaining a search warrant.
Get the full story: TMZ.com

avy by kane52630
omid17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:12 PM   #92
ChrisBaleBatman
Legendary Hero

Quote:
No, I don't think so.

If she had cheated on him...would he have the right to beat her up a little bit?

Quote:

Do you have any idea how incredibly amazingly hard that is to do?

That's a standard few men can live up to. Especially hot blooded people.

I'm curious as to where the line is? Does have to be a gun? A knife? A golf club? A bat?

I've been in fights with other guys before, and I imagine that after taking hits to the head or the face that hurt like ****ing hell...I honestly think I'm capable of losing my **** and atleast take one shot at her.

I don't think my natural instinct to defend myself should suddenly make me a "monster" or "animal".

Old 11-30-2009, 01:13 PM   #93
ChrisBaleBatman
Legendary Hero

What's the fuel for the police on this?

Had this been a regualr joe...they wouldn't have taken things anywhere this far.

This looks like a instance where Wood's celebrity is hurting him because everyone wants a piece of him now.

Old 11-30-2009, 01:47 PM   #94
redfirebird2008
Side-Kick

Quote:
No, I don't think so.

If she had cheated on him...would he have the right to beat her up a little bit?

Good point. This situation is a great example of the unspoken double standard that exists.

redfirebird2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:10 PM   #95
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

If it came out that Rihanna had cheated on Chris Brown, he would still be no more justified in ****ing her up than Elin would be if she did indeed **** up Tiger.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:51 PM   #96
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

LOL,

No cheating and no violence period.

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:57 PM   #97
The Incredible Hulk
O AN I SEXY!

The whole thing about Elin going ape-crap over a tabloid report doesnt make any sense. Tiger's had BS stuff written about him in blogs and tabloids since she's known him. Why does this one cauyse her to fly into an alleged fury? Either the reports about her "teeing off" (sorry for the bad pun) on him are complete BS or there's something to the infidelity reports with this other woman.

Needless to say I could care less what Tiger Woods does in his personal life. If you look up to him for being anything more than great golfer, you need to reassess your role models in life.

Old 11-30-2009, 06:47 PM   #98
FaT_tONle
Banned User

BS stuff in regards to his behavior on the golf course or his attitude on the tour? Because I never heard **** regarding Tiger's private life before this.

Old 11-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #99
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

He's always been the squeaky clean athlete, which even Michael Jordan couldn't get around. We love to see them fall in this society, that much i do know.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:38 PM   #100
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Wow, the chick hes rumored to be cheating with is hot!

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote