Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > G.I. Joe > G.I. Joe World

Old 12-20-2009, 05:54 PM   #1
FCEEVIPER
Hunter Of Sentients

Default Brand New Joe!

Not sure if this has been posted...

Quote:

Brand New 26 Episodes G.I. Joe Series Being Developed

Moonbase2 conducted a podcast interview with Michael Bell who was the voice of Duke and among others in the original G.I. Joe cartoon series in the 1980's. During the interview, Michael dropped a bomb that he has auditioned for the voice of 'General Hawk' for a brand new 26 episode run of G.I. Joe. No other information was given about the show or any other characters so we will have to wait and see what Hasbro may soon tell us. You can download the podcast MP3 at the link above and the information can be heard at the 25:15 mark.

Michael Bell also goes on to mention what it was like doing the G.I. Joe: The Animation movie, working with other people and how he felt about the G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra movie.

Thank you Nolan, Goyer & Jonathan
The Dark Knight Saga
2005 - 2008 - 2012
FCEEVIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:43 AM   #2
Timstuff
Banned User

Default Re: Brand New Joe!

If this is going to be somewhere in the vein of Resolute, then sign me up!

Hopefully it will have lots of vehicular mayhem though... That's an area where Rise of Cobra kicked Resolute's ass.

Timstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:55 AM   #3
Gerrorism

Yup, Resolute was indeed the **** when compared against ROC. Though I bet this cartoon will probably be along the lines of wolverine and the xmen hopefully bringing back lots of classic elements and subplots with a light re-imagined twist.

Gerrorism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:31 AM   #4
Darth Rockwell
Avengers Assemble

I'm watching me some RAH right now and truly love the toon. It is one of the few shows that still holds up. I have shared it with my nephew who is five and he loves it. I'm up for another series as long as it isn't as weird as Sigma 6 was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jones View Post
People act like he (George Lucas) caused the next holocaust. They're just movies.
Darth Rockwell is offline   Reply With Quote