The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

View Poll Results: Should Routh get another chance as Superman?
Give Routh the boot! Maybe he can be in the next Mission Impossible movie... 40 54.79%
Give Routh the RE-boot! Let him play Supes again!! 33 45.21%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 11:43 PM   #51
Timstuff
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 19,920
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Routh is easily replaceable. He was decent as Superman but was nothing special. I agree with the sentiment that some people seem to want him because they already have seen him, and therefore he's a "comfortable choice." I think they can do better though, and on top of that they need to replace him if they want this to be a true reboot. Casino Royale would not have been a reboot if it still had Pierce Brosnan in the title role (although ironically, it still had Judi Dench as M, even though her backstory was rebooted along with Bond's), so I think a new Superman actor is called for. The new movie has to sever all ties with prior ones, because if it's got Routh then the public is going to think it's a prequel or sequel to SR, and then be confused when it's wildly different and has no continuity.

Timstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:25 AM   #52
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger
 
Webhead2006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 39,735
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawlessVictory View Post
Lets keep things as simple as possible. Once again we have an opportunity to start completely fresh but there are still people who can't let go of the past. This is partly the reason why we are in this mess now. No Routh, no Williams music, let's start completely new from the ground up. No mistakes this time by trying to cling onto something.
This is so what i want to see happen. i just want from the start to be all new and all different. and then promote it as that a new and different take on the superman legend and go from there. As for the clark actor he needs to have that persona and charm reeve had as superman. Which in my opinion routh sorely lacked and i dont really see much of any growth in that on his chuck role.

As for the whole production deal. Yea we do know they have to be in some form of production by 2011. But i am sure they would probably want to be in production for 2011. Be that early or mid 2011. Like between feb-may, or june-july start date for production. So then either it could come out summer 2012, or winter 2012. Or if they need more time hold off release to summer 2013. But if they were to start early 2011. They would probably want to have director deal official by june i would figure. So then from june- rest of the year they could start testing for all roles and hopefully nab leads by oct/nov. So then it would give them 5-8 months to get in shape, and any other prep work they would need to do and training.

__________________
Warner Bros Restructure's Dc comics into DC entertainment. Hopefully more characters and long in developmental hell projects can make it into the big and small screens soon.

Marvel and the House of Mouse?
www.ItsJustMovies.com
Webhead2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:33 AM   #53
elgaz
Side-Kick
 
elgaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,785
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

I say let him back. He still fits the bill more than any other names I've heard mentioned recently, and now he's a little older he's got the Superman look even more.

The new 007 films show that you can have older characters being played by the same actors (M for example) and the audience buys it.

I think in general the public have to be given a little credit - they won't always get that confused. I can understand confusion if you had the entire same cast as Superman Returns, same suit, same crappy CGi, same style of filming, etc ................................. but bring back Routh - and ONLY Routh - and I don't see any problem. Once you're 5 mins into the new film and well absorbed, Superman Returns will only be a distant memory.

elgaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:55 AM   #54
KrypJonian
The Last Son of Krypjon
 
KrypJonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sunny California
Posts: 2,316
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Wheras I liked Routh as Superman, and would like to see him get another shot at the role with more of a chance at making it his own with some speaking parts...

I have to go with a new actor, if for no other reason than to seperate this movie from a movie that the general populace deems a disappointment.

If Routh was to play Supes again, you would need the rest of the cast back for it to work. Even though I liked the SR cast, again it would draw too many parallels to SR. And doing a new movie with Routh but with a new supporting cast would be just as bad as doing a Superman movie with Tom Welling but recasting the entire SV universe and negating their continuity as well.

I have to go with a new Superman. We didn't think we could find a worthy Superman 5 years ago, but Routh came along and lots of us dug it. I'm hoping it will happen again with a new actor.

Either that or DC will have the balls to continue with the SR cast and a better story, but I'm not sure they want to risk the association with SR.... pansies...

Either way, I'll take a new Superman movie any way I can

__________________
"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker"
KrypJonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:36 AM   #55
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator
 
AVEITWITHJAMON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 24,470
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Earle View Post
Really? REALLY?
Completely and utterly, I thought he was fantastic and embodied the character.

__________________
2014 movie ratings out of 10:

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16)Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:43 AM   #56
KrypJonian
The Last Son of Krypjon
 
KrypJonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sunny California
Posts: 2,316
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenKToo View Post
Crazy thought here but why not use him as Jor-el in the reboot.
Holy crap, I totally called this one too, before I read this. I'm in!!!

__________________
"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker"
KrypJonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:54 AM   #57
Superman Prime
In All Conscience
 
Superman Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sancta Terra
Posts: 9,078
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
Completely and utterly, I thought he was fantastic and embodied the character.
AVEITWITHJAMON, you're aiming low and shooting lower. I know you to have read your fair share of Superman comics by now. You should know that Routh in SR only embodied some aspects of the character (the sad sole survivor, self-sacrificing hero). That's hardly embodying Superman. There's way more to the character than that.


Last edited by Superman Prime; 03-09-2010 at 09:58 AM.
Superman Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:57 AM   #58
GreenKToo
In the fire
 
GreenKToo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: In the fire.
Posts: 11,134
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

IMO, I doubt they expect TDK numbers with the first film, or even I.M. numbers.
I would think that they want it to make just enough ( B.B.) to warrant a sequel.
If reusing Routh causes some folks to stay away because they think its more of SR, then it would be foolish to use him again....
This film will have enough to overcome without confusing SOME of the public.

The media will already be talking about all the starts and stops with Superman and singers failure to win enough of the public over to warrant a sequel. We dont need them also saying ''is it a reboot or a sequel'' because routh is there.

__________________
''Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid.'' ~ John Wayne



Last edited by GreenKToo; 03-09-2010 at 09:02 AM.
GreenKToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:29 AM   #59
Mostpowerful
*SUPERMAN*
 
Mostpowerful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The sky
Posts: 3,128
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman Prime View Post
AVEITWITHJAMON, you're aiming low and shooting lower. I know you to have read your fair share of Superman comics by now. You should know that Routh in SR only embodied some aspects of the character (the sad sole survivor, self-sacrificing hero). That's hardly embodying Superman. There's way more to the character than that.
What a condescending post.. I agree with Aveith completely. Looks like we saw a different film than you. To us Brandon totally embodied the character. He was SUPERMAN in the flesh. Period.

And I won't get into an argument with you, it's pointless by now. So let's agree to disagree.

__________________
Brandon Routh IS SUPERMAN.

avatar by lere - @stargazer0118 - Superman wears trunks
Mostpowerful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:33 AM   #60
Superman Prime
In All Conscience
 
Superman Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sancta Terra
Posts: 9,078
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostpowerful View Post
What a condescending post.. I agree with Aveith completely. Looks like we saw a different film than you. To us Brandon totally embodied the character. He was SUPERMAN in the flesh.
No, we saw the same film, the only difference is that you're inexplicably fixated on one actor that had a minimal go at the character. To say Routh "embodied Superman" isn't a matter of opinion, it's simply false.

Superman Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:37 AM   #61
Mostpowerful
*SUPERMAN*
 
Mostpowerful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The sky
Posts: 3,128
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman Prime View Post
No, we saw the same film, the only difference is that you're inexplicably fixated on one actor that had a minimal go at the character. To say Routh "embodied Superman" isn't a matter of opinion, it's simply false.

Wow.... are you for real? Whatever dude... see, this is one of the reasons why I hardly come to this forum...

__________________
Brandon Routh IS SUPERMAN.

avatar by lere - @stargazer0118 - Superman wears trunks
Mostpowerful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:41 AM   #62
GreenKToo
In the fire
 
GreenKToo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: In the fire.
Posts: 11,134
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

No need to argue over it folks. Logically, with it being a reboot, it would seem like all new actors would be cast, BUT, we don't know for sure yet.

patience.

__________________
''Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid.'' ~ John Wayne



Last edited by GreenKToo; 03-09-2010 at 11:48 AM.
GreenKToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:46 AM   #63
Superman Prime
In All Conscience
 
Superman Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sancta Terra
Posts: 9,078
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostpowerful View Post
Wow.... are you for real? Whatever dude... see, this is one of the reasons why I hardly come to this forum...
We can still be friends. I have some red kryptonite we can experiment with, should be interesting.

Superman Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:48 AM   #64
Mostpowerful
*SUPERMAN*
 
Mostpowerful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The sky
Posts: 3,128
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman Prime View Post
We can still be friends. I have some red kryptonite we can experiment with, should be interesting.
Friends? I don't even know you... maybe you should go out to the real world sometime?

__________________
Brandon Routh IS SUPERMAN.

avatar by lere - @stargazer0118 - Superman wears trunks
Mostpowerful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:42 PM   #65
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger
 
Webhead2006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 39,735
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

I still say we need a clear fresh start with everything all new. if they want to take this film as a fully new take and direction for the character. And its likly the way it will be. Since we know Wb wasnt overall happy with how SR turned out and all that.

__________________
Warner Bros Restructure's Dc comics into DC entertainment. Hopefully more characters and long in developmental hell projects can make it into the big and small screens soon.

Marvel and the House of Mouse?
www.ItsJustMovies.com
Webhead2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:30 PM   #66
Nightwing1983
Side-Kick
 
Nightwing1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 344
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawlessVictory View Post
Lets keep things as simple as possible. Once again we have an opportunity to start completely fresh but there are still people who can't let go of the past. This is partly the reason why we are in this mess now. No Routh, no Williams music, let's start completely new from the ground up. No mistakes this time by trying to cling onto something.

And for those who think there can be no one better than Routh, did you even know who Routh was before he was cast? Did you push for him to get the role then? Because, just like you didn't who he was back then, the same can happen with a completely brand new unknown that you just don't know about yet!
Why is it that when someone wants anything from the earlier films to return--Routh, the theme music, whatever--they're just "clinging to the past?" I mean, come on! If you want to play that game, you might as well say that ALL Superman fans are "clinging to the past" by wanting them to make another movie about the character at all.

You get a lot of people saying, "you like the Donner movies? Blah blah blah, seventies!" However, in the outside world, there are probably just as many people saying, "you like Superman? Blah blah blah, thirties!"

Nightwing1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:45 PM   #67
Lighthouse
Fairness, Equality, Bacon
 
Lighthouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: A beach somewhere.
Posts: 10,831
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
Completely and utterly, I thought he was fantastic and embodied the character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman Prime View Post
AVEITWITHJAMON, you're aiming low and shooting lower. I know you to have read your fair share of Superman comics by now. You should know that Routh in SR only embodied some aspects of the character (the sad sole survivor, self-sacrificing hero). That's hardly embodying Superman. There's way more to the character than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostpowerful View Post
What a condescending post.. I agree with Aveith completely. Looks like we saw a different film than you. To us Brandon totally embodied the character. He was SUPERMAN in the flesh. Period.

And I won't get into an argument with you, it's pointless by now. So let's agree to disagree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman Prime View Post
No, we saw the same film, the only difference is that you're inexplicably fixated on one actor that had a minimal go at the character. To say Routh "embodied Superman" isn't a matter of opinion, it's simply false.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostpowerful View Post
Wow.... are you for real? Whatever dude... see, this is one of the reasons why I hardly come to this forum...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman Prime View Post
We can still be friends. I have some red kryptonite we can experiment with, should be interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostpowerful View Post
Friends? I don't even know you... maybe you should go out to the real world sometime?

__________________
...Or when your hands are cold, you rub them together, you see, that's good, that feels good! There's so many good things! But you're not here - I'm here. I wish you were here. I wish you could talk to me. 'Cause I'm a friend. - Peter Falk (Wings of Desire)
Lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #68
GreenKToo
In the fire
 
GreenKToo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: In the fire.
Posts: 11,134
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

That poor poor horse. I wonder if his name was timex.

__________________
''Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid.'' ~ John Wayne


GreenKToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:21 PM   #69
Superman Prime
In All Conscience
 
Superman Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sancta Terra
Posts: 9,078
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostpowerful View Post
Friends? I don't even know you... maybe you should go out to the real world sometime?
Routhland is probably your idea of the real world. I'm not interested in going.

Superman Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:26 PM   #70
Man of Tomorrow
Banned User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,877
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

If Ryan Reynolds can star in the Deadpool REBOOT after X-men Origins, Routh can theoretically work in a Superman Reboot, especially 6-7 years after SR came out.

The studio still wanted him some months ago, if they still have interest in him, I'd definitely have no problems with Brandon taking on the mantle of Superman.





There simply haven't been any better names thought of yet in the casting threads, a complete unknown is the only other option..

As far as SHH polling on here goes, last year when Routh was "in the mix" for Superman, the casting poll here had him leading by an overwhelming majority.


Last edited by Man of Tomorrow; 03-09-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Man of Tomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:52 AM   #71
Red Cherry Lips
Praise Cheesus!
 
Red Cherry Lips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 529
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crook View Post
I'm assuming we all know Routh has little to no shot at ever donning this suit again, especially with a completely new team on-board with a reboot in mind.

With that said; no. Routh did decent, in the sense that he didn't completely f**k up. But you could say that for anyone in the SR crew. Despite any shortcomings with the material, you should be able to rise above that and hold your weight. Examples? Shia Labeouf and Chris Pine. These two arguably had some flat, outright terrible lines and moments in their respective scripts. But they had the gravitas and charisma to pull it off at no detriment to their performances. Say what you want about their movie or character, they undoubtedly made it work. More importantly, they had the audience on their side.

This is what Routh was missing. He technically checks off everything you would need, but he lacks that X-factor which separates naturally leading men, from actors who are playing a leading role. Physicality is of little consequence here. As many of you should recall, Routh was no stud or muscleman when he was first cast. So to show off his build as support for his stay, is moot. Anyone with a decent frame could replicate that same structure.

We need our Chris Pine. He proved almost brilliantly that you don't need a name or established works to step right into a beloved iconic role....and straight OWN it. I don't know a single person who didn't love him or at least give props for stepping into famous shoes with such ease. Routh was ok, but can anyone here really say he strayed from previous interpretations and made the character definitively his to claim? I feel like many are holding onto Brandon because he's "safe" and are afraid that whomever the new guy is, won't be able to live up to the role. Sorry, but that to me is fundamentally wrong. I can sympathize if Brandon gave a superb performance that would garner extreme backlash from the crowd, if he's replaced...but c'mon. His fanbase is ridiculously low for a franchise this large.
Well said.

Red Cherry Lips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:12 AM   #72
Daybreak_st
Old-School Comic Cool
 
Daybreak_st's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,623
Thumbs up Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crook View Post
I'm assuming we all know Routh has little to no shot at ever donning this suit again, especially with a completely new team on-board with a reboot in mind.

With that said; no. Routh did decent, in the sense that he didn't completely f**k up. But you could say that for anyone in the SR crew. Despite any shortcomings with the material, you should be able to rise above that and hold your weight. Examples? Shia Labeouf and Chris Pine. These two arguably had some flat, outright terrible lines and moments in their respective scripts. But they had the gravitas and charisma to pull it off at no detriment to their performances. Say what you want about their movie or character, they undoubtedly made it work. More importantly, they had the audience on their side.

This is what Routh was missing. He technically checks off everything you would need, but he lacks that X-factor which separates naturally leading men, from actors who are playing a leading role. Physicality is of little consequence here. As many of you should recall, Routh was no stud or muscleman when he was first cast. So to show off his build as support for his stay, is moot. Anyone with a decent frame could replicate that same structure.

We need our Chris Pine. He proved almost brilliantly that you don't need a name or established works to step right into a beloved iconic role....and straight OWN it. I don't know a single person who didn't love him or at least give props for stepping into famous shoes with such ease. Routh was ok, but can anyone here really say he strayed from previous interpretations and made the character definitively his to claim? I feel like many are holding onto Brandon because he's "safe" and are afraid that whomever the new guy is, won't be able to live up to the role. Sorry, but that to me is fundamentally wrong. I can sympathize if Brandon gave a superb performance that would garner extreme backlash from the crowd, if he's replaced...but c'mon. His fanbase is ridiculously low for a franchise this large.

Yeah, very well said man. Great post.

Daybreak_st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:28 AM   #73
Timstuff
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 19,920
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of Tomorrow View Post
If Ryan Reynolds can star in the Deadpool REBOOT after X-men Origins, Routh can theoretically work in a Superman Reboot, especially 6-7 years after SR came out.
Wait, whaaaa.....?

The two situations are COMPLETELY different. Deadpool is a minor character in the Marvel universe and has very little mainstream notoriety. The general audience isn't even going to know that Deadpool was in Wolverine. With Superman though, he's sucha big an iconic character that if they bring back Routh, the audience is going to assume Routh + Superman = Superman Returns sequel = crap. It's not actually a reboot, because there hasn't even been a Deadpool movie before, only a cameo of the character in another film that happened to be played by the same actor.

I don't think there was anything special about Routh anyway. He was just a walking mannequin for Bryan Singer to put into a Superman suit because he needed someone who looked like Reeve. The number of people clamouring for a "reboot" that uses the same actor as SR seems like it can be pretty simply illustrated:

Imagine you're in a new town and want to get some hamburgers. There's a McDonalds right up the road, and a bunch of places you've never eaten at before ranging from mom & pop dives to some more obscure chains that have not made it in your region yet. Being overwhelmed with choices, you eventually just say "let's go to McDonalds," because even though it's mediocre it's familiar, and that's better than taking a risk on a burger place that you've never tried before. There's probably several places that have superior burgers, but familiarity overrules quality since you're hungry, in a hurry, and don't want to have to make a tough decision.

Like I said, there was nothing special about Routh to me. He was adequate, but he is easily replaceable, and hopefully we can get someone more talented this time around. In his post-Superman career he's shown himself to be a pretty forgettable actor despite having headlined a major film. Even ignoring how nonsensical it is to make a reboot without even changing the lead actor, Routh doesn't really have much to bring to the table other than his look.


Last edited by Timstuff; 03-10-2010 at 09:31 AM.
Timstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:04 AM   #74
solidsnake86
Side-Kick
 
solidsnake86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,047
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

You know timstuff superman returns wasn't complete crap, half of you guys make sweeping generalizations and have this revisionist history of how things happend. Do you honestly think anyone cares or let alone remembers routh, if he was recast no one except what, the 17,000 users registered for this message board, would even care. You don't want routh, thats your opinion, but dont make it sound as if its this huge mistake or people in the general audience would remember.

solidsnake86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:16 AM   #75
Superman Prime
In All Conscience
 
Superman Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sancta Terra
Posts: 9,078
Default Re: Let's just put the question out there by method of polling

Quote:
You know timstuff superman returns wasn't complete crap, half of you guys make sweeping generalizations and have this revisionist history of how things happend. Do you honestly think anyone cares or let alone remembers routh, if he was recast no one except what, the 17,000 users registered for this message board, would even care. You don't want routh, thats your opinion, but dont make it sound as if its this huge mistake or people in the general audience would remember.
I'm pretty damn sure they would remember Routh. I've called the general audience clueless for the most part (bless their souls), but that isn't to say they have some form of amnesia.

Superman Returns plays on the satellite once in a while, so it's not like it's distant and lost history.

Superman Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.