Old 03-12-2010, 10:27 PM   #51
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

Default Re: The Create-A-Hero RPG Season III OOC Thread

Create a Hero RPG SEASON III Application

Character you have created:
Tim "The Fairy" Ferreri
Alias: The Truth Fairy

Speech Color (Actually say what you're using, don't go "Like this", or what not): Trebuchet MS bold and pink

Character Alignment: Hero/Villain/Walking the Line: Hero I guess.

Identity: Secret/Known: Secret

Character Personality: A former mobster, Tim is very gruff and gets to the point, never beating around the bush and always saying what he thinks. As the Truth Fairy, he cannot lie at all. He also has a bit of a soft side and can show compassion from time to time.

Uniform/costume: Joe Pesci in pink tights with wings and a wand. Need I say more?

Origin Info/Details: Jersey born and bred Tim Ferreri was a big player in the New Jersey mob, becoming Godfather of the New Jersey's crime synidcate. He ruled the criminal organization for over fifteen years, constantly lieing about his status as the don and perjuring himself on the stand numerous times. Six months ago, Ferreri was gunned down by a rival. Arriving at Heaven's gates, Ferreri was judged by St. Peter to be unworthy to enter Heaven. Instead of sending the man to Hell, Peter offered him a chance to work off his debt of lies by becoming the living embodiment of truth. Now, dubbed the Truth Fairy, he travels around the world delivering truth to all the unwilling citizens of the world.

Hero Type (Select one):

Mystic
Supernatural

Power Level (Select one below): Cosmic

Powers (Be Specific): The Truth Fairy has the power to

Attributes (Select one at each category):

Strength Level: Normal Human,
Speed/Reaction Timing Level: Normal Human,

Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort: Normal Human,

Agility: Normal Human,

Intelligence: Average

Fighting Skill: Untrained

Resources: Extreme

Weaknesses: He doesn't have any weaknesses since he's a mythical fairy, but he won't be in many fights.

Supporting Characters (Does your character have a significant other? A mother? Friend? Who are they, what do they have to do with your character?): St. Peter, The Tooth Fairy, The Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, The Grim Reaper, and a host of other mythical creatures..

List a few reasons why you've created that character: This is a character in a short story I wrote, and I thought it'd be pretty cool to play him in the RPGs. Can have some fun and comical stories, too.

What can you bring to the RPG?: Decent RPer with experience in this RPG and the other RPGs.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?: Yep.

Sample Post (Minimum Four paragraphs containing dialogue):

Wesley always thought he had a good grasp of how things in the world worked, but that was before he was visited by the Truth Fairy.

It was a Thursday night when the magical man paid him a visit, appearing in Wesley’s living room in a cloud of magical dust that reeked of cheap booze and cigars.

“Yo,” the Fairy said in a thick New Jersey accent as he hovered above Wesley’s couch. The Truth Fairy was about three feet tall and very fat. The fairy had a pair of wings, a silver wand that was bent near the tip. A pair of snug purple tights made the already chubby fairy look morbidly obese. To Wesley he looked like the lovechild of Tinker Bell and Joe Pesci

“Who are you?” Wesley asked. The reply took a while to come out, after he finally got over the shock of having the magical man appear in front of him.

“I’m da freakin’ president of the US of A. Who do I look like, huh?”

“You look like a gay mafia hitman.”

“I’m da Truth Fairy, dummy.”

“Come again?”

“Did I freakin’ stutter? I’m da Truth Fairy. I bring people da truth.”

“But why are you so…”

“Hey, da truth ain’t always pretty.”

Wesley could accept that. He was four beers into his nightly six pack, and was up to believing pretty much anything right now.

“So where’s my truth?” Wesley asked, slowly getting used to the idea that this little man was indeed who he said he was.

“I’m getting to that,” the Truth Fairy growled. Using his wand-less hand, the Fairy pulled a flask from his purple tights and took a long swig off of the metal container.

“That hits the spot. Is that da Stones you got on the stereo?”

Wesley nodded. Mick and the boys were halfway through Wild Horses.

“I love da Stones. Anyways, I’m here to tell you that you’re full of ****. So full of ****, in fact, that you’re twenty pounds of **** in a ten pound bag. You need to start living your life and get outta your dream world.”

“What do you mean?”

“Look around you, kid. You is thirty-five years old, living in an apartment the size of a Pinto, and you got a freakin’ ponytail.”

“So,” Wesley said with a touch of defensiveness in his voice. “It’s part of my image.”

The Truth Fairy rolled his eyes at that. “Image,” he said in a highly condensating tone.

“Still trying to break through as a bass player in da Grunge scene?”

Along with playing the bass, Wesley was the lead singer for his band The Inflamed Colons. Mostly a cover band, the Colons had a few original songs; all of the songs were written or co-written by Wesley. In his mind’s eye, he was both John and Paul for his version of the Beatles.

“The genre is due for a revival,” Wesley replied. “Just wait and see. Kurt Cobain’s death just sent the movement back…a few years.”

“He’s been dead for sixteen years.”

“I said a few years. I didn’t specify now many,” Wesley yelled at the Fairy.

“In all the years you been playing in these bands, how many gigs youse had?”

Wesley hesitated, afraid to tell him.

“Well,” the Fairy asked impatiently.

“…one,” Wesley finally said.

“One show,” the Truth Fairy said with a cluck of his tongue. And that was at a crappy town fair where you played half a Pearl Jam song and was booed off da stage.”

“Shut up,” Wesley spat out.

“Sounds like I hit a nerve with you.”

“I don’t believe you, you little jerk. I won’t believe you.”

The Truth Fairy crossed his arms and stared at Wesley. In the fat fairy’s eyes, Wesley could see a sense of unyielding resolve. This little man may be many things, and the harbinger of the truth seemed to adequately describe the magical creature in front of him.

“Da truth ain’t pretty, kid. ‘Cause if it was, I’d be blonde and have a rack the size of the Titanic.”

Wesley ran his fingers through his hair; hair that he now noticed was starting to go gray.

“Look, kid,” the Fairy said. His gruff exterior was starting to slowly fade. “You’re still young…well, fairly young. I mean, you can get a decent career going in somethin’ else.”

“I want to be a musician,” Wesley said firmly.

“That ain’t cuttin’ da mustard.”

“Jesus,” Wesley muttered. Wesley was slowly catching on to the fact that he had wasted the last sixteen years of his life. He was on the backside of thirty, with nothing but a small room full of Ramen Noodles to show for it. All he had ever wanted to do was make music and make it big.

“What do I do now?”

“You move on,” the Fairy said. “That’s how it works, kid. Dreams don’t always come true.”

Wesley looked up at the Truth Fairy with eyes that were now starting to fill with tears.

“That’s the truth, sorry to put it that way but da truth…”

“Ain’t always pretty,” Wesley finished for him. “I know.”

“If you need a job, my cousin maybe can help you out.”

“What, he’s the Job Fairy,” Wesley said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

“No,” the Fairy replied with a chuckle. “That’s kinda stupid, a Job Fairy… He’s a manager at Wal-Mart.”

Old 03-12-2010, 11:13 PM   #52
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post

Character you have created: Tim "The Fairy" Ferreri
Alias: The Truth Fairy

Speech Color (Actually say what you're using, don't go "Like this", or what not): Trebuchet MS bold and pink

Character Alignment: Hero/Villain/Walking the Line: Hero I guess.

Identity: Secret/Known: Secret

Character Personality: A former mobster, Tim is very gruff and gets to the point, never beating around the bush and always saying what he thinks. As the Truth Fairy, he cannot lie at all. He also has a bit of a soft side and can show compassion from time to time.

Uniform/costume: Joe Pesci in pink tights with wings and a wand. Need I say more?

Origin Info/Details: Jersey born and bred Tim Ferreri was a big player in the New Jersey mob, becoming Godfather of the New Jersey's crime synidcate. He ruled the criminal organization for over fifteen years, constantly lieing about his status as the don and perjuring himself on the stand numerous times. Six months ago, Ferreri was gunned down by a rival. Arriving at Heaven's gates, Ferreri was judged by St. Peter to be unworthy to enter Heaven. Instead of sending the man to Hell, Peter offered him a chance to work off his debt of lies by becoming the living embodiment of truth. Now, dubbed the Truth Fairy, he travels around the world delivering truth to all the unwilling citizens of the world.

Hero Type (Select one):

Mystic
Supernatural

Power Level (Select one below): Cosmic

Strength Level: Normal Human,
Speed/Reaction Timing Level: Normal Human,

Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort: Normal Human,

Agility: Normal Human,

Intelligence: Average

Fighting Skill: Untrained

Weaknesses: He doesn't have any weaknesses since he's a mythical fairy, but he won't be in many fights.

Supporting Characters (Does your character have a significant other? A mother? Friend? Who are they, what do they have to do with your character?): St. Peter, The Tooth Fairy, The Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, The Grim Reaper, and a host of other mythical creatures..

List a few reasons why you've created that character: This is a character in a short story I wrote, and I thought it'd be pretty cool to play him in the RPGs. Can have some fun and comical stories, too.

What can you bring to the RPG?: Decent RPer with experience in this RPG and the other RPGs.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?: Yep.

Wesley always thought he had a good grasp of how things in the world worked, but that was before he was visited by the Truth Fairy.

It was a Thursday night when the magical man paid him a visit, appearing in Wesley’s living room in a cloud of magical dust that reeked of cheap booze and cigars.

“Yo,” the Fairy said in a thick New Jersey accent as he hovered above Wesley’s couch. The Truth Fairy was about three feet tall and very fat. The fairy had a pair of wings, a silver wand that was bent near the tip. A pair of snug purple tights made the already chubby fairy look morbidly obese. To Wesley he looked like the lovechild of Tinker Bell and Joe Pesci

“Who are you?” Wesley asked. The reply took a while to come out, after he finally got over the shock of having the magical man appear in front of him.

“I’m da freakin’ president of the US of A. Who do I look like, huh?”

“You look like a gay mafia hitman.”

“I’m da Truth Fairy, dummy.”

“Come again?”

“Did I freakin’ stutter? I’m da Truth Fairy. I bring people da truth.”

“But why are you so…”

“Hey, da truth ain’t always pretty.”

Wesley could accept that. He was four beers into his nightly six pack, and was up to believing pretty much anything right now.

“So where’s my truth?” Wesley asked, slowly getting used to the idea that this little man was indeed who he said he was.

“I’m getting to that,” the Truth Fairy growled. Using his wand-less hand, the Fairy pulled a flask from his purple tights and took a long swig off of the metal container.

“That hits the spot. Is that da Stones you got on the stereo?”

Wesley nodded. Mick and the boys were halfway through Wild Horses.

“I love da Stones. Anyways, I’m here to tell you that you’re full of ****. So full of ****, in fact, that you’re twenty pounds of **** in a ten pound bag. You need to start living your life and get outta your dream world.”

“What do you mean?”

“Look around you, kid. You is thirty-five years old, living in an apartment the size of a Pinto, and you got a freakin’ ponytail.”

“So,” Wesley said with a touch of defensiveness in his voice. “It’s part of my image.”

The Truth Fairy rolled his eyes at that. “Image,” he said in a highly condensating tone.

“Still trying to break through as a bass player in da Grunge scene?”

Along with playing the bass, Wesley was the lead singer for his band The Inflamed Colons. Mostly a cover band, the Colons had a few original songs; all of the songs were written or co-written by Wesley. In his mind’s eye, he was both John and Paul for his version of the Beatles.

“The genre is due for a revival,” Wesley replied. “Just wait and see. Kurt Cobain’s death just sent the movement back…a few years.”

“He’s been dead for sixteen years.”

“I said a few years. I didn’t specify now many,” Wesley yelled at the Fairy.

“In all the years you been playing in these bands, how many gigs youse had?”

Wesley hesitated, afraid to tell him.

“Well,” the Fairy asked impatiently.

“…one,” Wesley finally said.

“One show,” the Truth Fairy said with a cluck of his tongue. And that was at a crappy town fair where you played half a Pearl Jam song and was booed off da stage.”

“Shut up,” Wesley spat out.

“Sounds like I hit a nerve with you.”

“I don’t believe you, you little jerk. I won’t believe you.”

The Truth Fairy crossed his arms and stared at Wesley. In the fat fairy’s eyes, Wesley could see a sense of unyielding resolve. This little man may be many things, and the harbinger of the truth seemed to adequately describe the magical creature in front of him.

“Da truth ain’t pretty, kid. ‘Cause if it was, I’d be blonde and have a rack the size of the Titanic.”

Wesley ran his fingers through his hair; hair that he now noticed was starting to go gray.

“Look, kid,” the Fairy said. His gruff exterior was starting to slowly fade. “You’re still young…well, fairly young. I mean, you can get a decent career going in somethin’ else.”

“I want to be a musician,” Wesley said firmly.

“That ain’t cuttin’ da mustard.”

“Jesus,” Wesley muttered. Wesley was slowly catching on to the fact that he had wasted the last sixteen years of his life. He was on the backside of thirty, with nothing but a small room full of Ramen Noodles to show for it. All he had ever wanted to do was make music and make it big.

“What do I do now?”

“You move on,” the Fairy said. “That’s how it works, kid. Dreams don’t always come true.”

Wesley looked up at the Truth Fairy with eyes that were now starting to fill with tears.

“That’s the truth, sorry to put it that way but da truth…”

“Ain’t always pretty,” Wesley finished for him. “I know.”

“If you need a job, my cousin maybe can help you out.”

“What, he’s the Job Fairy,” Wesley said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

“No,” the Fairy replied with a chuckle. “That’s kinda stupid, a Job Fairy… He’s a manager at Wal-Mart.”

Approved

Old 03-12-2010, 11:51 PM   #53
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
...to what?

Old 03-13-2010, 12:02 AM   #54
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

Wouldn't you like to know! He's a fairy! He does fairy ****!

Old 03-13-2010, 12:50 AM   #55
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?

Dances on his tip toes while pouring tea and singing falcetto?

Old 03-13-2010, 02:05 PM   #56
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!

Someone's gotta do the dirty jobs around here, after all.

Old 03-13-2010, 08:09 PM   #57
Mr. Majestic
Side-Kick

How do you put a youtube clip up here? Because when i click the youtube icon and put the link in between it don seem to work

Old 03-14-2010, 10:53 AM   #58
Mr. Majestic
Side-Kick

Character you have created: Michael Keaton
Alias: The Phoenix

Speech Color: Red Comic Sans MS

Character Alignment: Hero/Villain/Walking the Line: Walking the line

Identity: Secret

Character Personality: He is a man who believes in revenge. He has strong beliefs that if you take a life you can only repay it with your own. He was pretty much force into the life of being an angel of vengeance in his eyes so he is cold and singularly driven by his revenge.

Uniform/costume

Origin Info/Details: The origin of the Phoenix begins with a man name Michael Keaton. It all began when Michael was a young boy. One day when he was making his way home from school, he noticed that the front door of his house had been broken into. Before he could even think about getting help or anything like that a man came from behind him and grabbed him and took him in. The mysterious fellow brought Michael to the rest of his family, his mother and father on their knees holding Michael’s little sister in their arms. The events that took place that night changed Michael’s life. (Read Sample Post) He made a promise to his self and his family to get revenge but he knew that the way he was wouldn’t get the job done. He did a lot of research and found out about ancient martial arts that would help his cause. Thanks to his grandfathers fortunes he used all the resources to find this well hidden school. Once found he was automatically chosen to be a student. Their beliefs are that if you have the intelligence to locate their school you will be accepted as a student no matter what. Once he was accepted as a student he spent the rest of his teenage years there learning all the skills he would need in order to fulfill his destiny.

Once he realized that he could no longer further his training it was time to leave. The day he left he told himself that the person people has grown to known as Michael Keaton died that night with his family. He is now reborn as The Phoenix.

Hero Type: Mystic

Power Level: World level

Powers: Michael is a Chi master, meaning he has complete control over the flow of his Chi. With this he is a very dangerous man. With the mastery of his Chi Michael is able to do things that a normal man can not. He has the ability enhance his natural abilities to astonishing levels. His reflexes, speed, strength and senses can all be intensified, increasing his already fearsome martial arts skills to even greater levels. He can also make himself immune to pain and injury but the side effect to that is after a while it leaves him drain. Though meditation he can heal himself. Now the most powerful part of his chi power is that he can use it offense attacks. Such as covering his fist and feet with his chi that will deliver a devastating blow to any foe it makes contact with.

Strength Level: Normal Human: 20 tons.

Speed/Reaction Timing Level: 60

Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort: 5 hours.

Agility: 20X

Intelligence: Average/Genius/Super-Genius: Genius of combat situations, other than that average intelligence.

Fighting Skill:Mastered

Weaknesses: He is still a Norman man so a shot to the head or heart can kill him. His Chi powers does not work to harm another human no matter how evil or cruel they maybe. His power will only work on super powered beings.

Supporting Characters: His grandfather butler Kyle.

List a few reasons why you've created that character: I have created this character a long time ago and always wanted to play him. He was really post to have been the character I chose when I first join this RPG but I didn’t do it. But now is my chance to bring him in to join the cast.

What can you bring to the RPG?: Another rpger for starters and hopefully a kick ass character to boot, also another creative mind.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?: That I do.

“This is going to be more amusing that I could have dreamed.” The man words were cold. They felt as if the very person who spoke them had no soul. Michael and his family were all looking around the room trying to figure out where the voice was coming from but the only people in the sight were just the two men that had them at gun point.

As the Keaton family all huddled in fear they heard the sound of foot steps coming near. With every step that was taken a dark and sinister laugh would fallow.

“Now, shall we begin?” The one who hide himself in the shadows finally revealed himself. He had a creepy face to match the voice of his. Just his appearance alone had the family worried for there lives.

He grabs Michael and forcefully takes his little sister out the hands of their parents and sits them down beside each other.

“Okay here’s the deal…” he then pulls out his knife and twirls it on his index finger. “I was paid to kill only three of you but you all happen to catch me on a generous day. So here’s the deal.” He then takes his gun and empties the clip leaving only one and another in the chamber. He then places it in front of Michael and his little sister. “If one of you, one meaning you kid…” he says looking Michael in the eyes. “…kill your parents then I’ll let you and your sister live.” Michael couldn’t believe his ears, there is no way he could take his parents life.

“Are you crazy? I can’t…I… I won’t.”

The knife twilling on the gentleman finger stop, he grab it by the handle with his other hand.

“Kid listen closely. I’m trying to be nice here. Give you a chance to save your life and your little sisters. Don’t you want that? Don’t you want her to live a some what good life? Now if you don’t I can just kill you right now and give her the gun and see what happens. Chances are she might blow her own brains out.” He then bends down beside Michael and picks up the gun and holds it out in front of him. “What’s it going to be kid? You kill your loving parents or your baby sister. I hope you make the right decision, it’s dangerous for babies to play with guns. Don’t you think?” He says with a smile.

Michael just stares at the gun not knowing what to do. How could someone ask him to kill his parents like it was nothing? It all seem like a game to this man. A strewed up game.

“Maybe you need some encouragement.” The man says as he gets up and heads to Michael’s father. He rips the tape off Mr. Keaton’s face.

“If you please, can you talk some sense into your kid? Tell him to kill you and your wife so he and your little baby girl can live on.”

None stop tears were running down the face of Mr. Keaton and his wife. They would have never thought within a millions years that they would be in a situation like this.

“Please sir, just kill me okay? Let my wife and kids go? I got money I’ll give you that and you can still take my life. Just please let them go.” Never in his life has Mr. Keaton begged to anyone the way he beg for his families life. At this point he would literally do anything to see his family safe. The only problem is the man hearing Mr. Keaton plead doesn’t have the heart to care.

After hearing his victim beg for the life of his love ones their invader makes his way to the kids mother and place the blade of his knife of her right cheek.

“Tell your husband that if the next words out of his mouth are not him telling his son to kill you both, I’m going to put a smile this face.” If the words were not eerie enough to scare her husband, the disturbing smile to fallow was.

After looking into the eyes of the devil himself, Michael father knew at this point there was only one way for his kids to make it out of this situation.

He then locked eyes with his son, both of them had tears falling from their faces.

“Michael, I need for you to listen to me. I know you’re scared, its okay son I’m scared too. You have an opportunity to save your life and you sisters. You have to take that gun…”

Michael begins to shake his head. “No dad I won’t do it.”

“I know I know it is a hard thing for any parent to ask from his child. But you have to stop thinking about me son. I’ve lived a good life son. Just being able to have such beautiful kids makes me a happy man. I can die…”

BANG!!! Michael’s father screams out in pain.

“Oh that was me? Finger must have slip.”

The man began to grown impatient so he shot Michael’s father in the shoulder to let it be known he is not a man for words.

“The speech truly was lovely I mean that, I do. The only thing is I don’t have time for this. I’m having dinner with my beautiful girlfriend and I’m already running late. So if you don’t mine let speed things up.” He then makes his way to Michael and kneels down beside him and leans close to his ear.

“If you don’t kill you father right now, I’m going to kill him then your mother and your sister after that. Then I’m save you for last.” He whispers.

Michael then reaches out for the gun. His hand steady shaking as he goes to pick it up. As he grips the gun he slowly raises it aiming at his father while trembling furiously. His father just looks at his son and gave him a looking telling him that everything is okay. Michael closes his eyes.

“I’m sorry dad.” He then pulls the trigger.

BANG!!!

After the gun shot a thud sound hit the floor. Michael opens his eyes and sees his father lying face down on the ground.

“Dad?! DAD!!!” Michael cries out but gets not reply.

His mother wanted to scream but she couldn't do so since she her mouth was tape shut. All she could do was fall over top of his motionless body and cry.

As he tries to get up to run to his father he is stop in his tracks.

“Not yet kid you’re not finished, you still have one more parent left.”

Right away Michael drops the gun down.

“No! I won’t do it.” He shouts. “You can’t make me.”

“Your right I can’t make you. You have to decide to do it on your own.” Wasting no time he pulls out his other gun and shots Michaels baby sister in the leg.

Right away the little girl screams out in pain, yelling and crying.

“Amber!” Michael says as he turns toward his sister and holds her in his arms.

His mom tries to scream out for her hurt daughter but the tape wouldn't let the words escape from her mouth.

“Next time I pull the trigger I will kill her and you if you don’t finish the job.”

It was already hard enough that he had to kill his father. How could he even think of continuing?

The answer was staring him in the face. His little sister that he is holding in his arms is his reason to continue.

“It’s going to be okay Amber.”

Michael grabs the gun once again. More tears begin to fall as he and his mother know what’s to come. As he was just thinking about pulling the trigger flashes of himself shooting his father went through his mind. Instantly he drops the gun.

“I can’t kill her not after killing...” Shooting his father was already to much for him to handle.

The man aims his gun once again at Michael’s sister.

“You have to the count of 3 my friend to kill you mom or I kill your sister.”

“Please don’t make me do this.”

“1.”

“I can’t!” He screams.

“2.”

Michael then looks at his mom not knowing what to do. Killing his father already weighted heavy on him.

“3.”

Michael then quickly picks up the gun and pulls the trigger.

His mother’s body fell next to his father’s. Michael drops the gun and buried his face in his hands and just cried.

BANG!

Michael hears a gun go off once again but it wasn’t from him this time. He slowly raises his head as he no longer can hear the sound of his sister crying. As he turns his head the only thoughts racing through his mind is his sister’s wellbeing. Once completely turn around his sister’s body lay motionless, died.

“I told you to the count of 3, you took to long.” The man said with a smile.

Michael heard the man but he didn’t register what he said. Only thing on his mind was that if he killed his mother and father, he and his sister would live. He did that but yet he is the only one alive.

Last edited by Mr. Majestic; 03-14-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:12 PM   #59
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!

Approved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Majestic View Post
How do you put a youtube clip up here? Because when i click the youtube icon and put the link in between it don seem to work
Take the youtube link, for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE-JwmDrTNI

And just isolate the part that comes after the "=" ("vE-JwmDrTNI"), and use that when you're putting videos up:

[Y T]vE-JwmDrTNI[/YT]
(only without the space between the Y and the T)

Aaand...ta-daa!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 03-14-2010, 03:08 PM   #60
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Do I see Char in that pic? o.o

Old 03-14-2010, 04:49 PM   #61
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Hey guys, just got back into town.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #62
Rain Dog
Failure

Phoneix looks pretty BA

Old 03-15-2010, 03:12 AM   #63
Blacklight
Revamped and Renegade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Dog View Post
Phoneix looks pretty BA
Seconded, although I would change his first name, because when I read 'Micheal Keaton', my mind tunrs to this one...

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 03-15-2010, 12:18 PM   #64
Mr. Majestic
Side-Kick

I'm a fan of Michael keaton you know just paying tribute.

I'm just keeping it REAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklight View Post
Seconded, although I would change his first name, because when I read 'Micheal Keaton', my mind tunrs to this one...
But i guess thats what happens when keeping it real goes wrong.

Old 03-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #65
Mr. Majestic
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike_x1 View Post
Approved.Take the youtube link, for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE-JwmDrTNI

And just isolate the part that comes after the "=" ("vE-JwmDrTNI"), and use that when you're putting videos up:

[Y T]vE-JwmDrTNI[/YT]
(only without the space between the Y and the T)

Aaand...ta-daa!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Thank you Spike

Old 03-16-2010, 08:01 PM   #66
CAHRPG
Side-Kick

Okie dokie, the IC thread's up.
EDIT: And sweet merciful crap did it take a while to put it together right, using two different Editor Modes, which seem to conflict with each other a little and make it not-so user friendly ("No, damn you! I don't want quadruple spaces in between each paragraph! I only pushed Enter twice! How the bloody hell did I get four spaces in between lines of text?! GAAAH!! "). Next time I'll just use the old fashioned text box. I'm not tech savvy enough to keep going back and re-centering s**t and readjusting my paragraph spacing after the "enhanced" editing keeps screwing it up while leaving a lot of redundant and unnecessary coding.

Last edited by CAHRPG; 03-16-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:54 PM   #67
Mr. Majestic
Side-Kick

Character you have created: Samson The Mighty/ The Youngster

Alias: Sam Osborne

Speech Color: Gold, Italic (I just realize my so called Gold is orange)

Character Alignment: Hero

Character Personality: Sam is a warm hearted kind of guy always willing to put others before himself. He like to stay in the background trying not to be seen. Can be shy at times but once he gets to know a person

Origin Info/Details: His story begins on planet Zarrton. Sam’s real father Xon was known as a High Knight. On the planet Zarrton a High Knight is the king’s top soldier. The King had called Xon to his thrown room after hearing the news that his High knight child hasn’t been born yet. It only takes Zarrtonian women 3 weeks to have there children and it’s been 5 weeks and Xon’s wife hasn’t had hers.

When a knight has a child he is automatically pledge into the knight’s army, unless the child is born as a sinacraft. (Sinacrafts are Zarrtonian’s born with a defect. The Zarronian race has a unique ability to age to the state when there bodies will be in its prime. When a Zarrtonian woman child is not born within three weeks this is a sign that the baby will be a sinacraft. For the Zarrton race if a child is born a sinacraft it is put to death no matter what along with the mother.)

When Xon approached the king’s thrown room he went in on a kamikaze mission. His pride wouldn’t let him lie to the king so he knew that there was only one thing left to do. He knew he had to try and kill the king because if he didn’t the king would automatically put his wife and unborn son to death. So Xon went in with the intentions of killing the king and anyone that would dare stand in his way. Once in the thrown room he told the king that his child wasn’t born yet. The king told him that this means only one thing that his wife and son must die. Knowing this Xon prepared himself for battle. Xon fought with all the other high knights knowing he was fighting a losing battle but this didn’t bother him none all he had to do was buy his wife and unborn child some time. Xon gave everything he had to every punch and kick slam he deliver till he saw the sign he was looking for. Through all the chaos he looked to the sky and saw his wife escaping on a ship. Once seeing that he gave up fighting now that he had pushed his body way passed its limit holding off the other high knights. As the king was about to deliver the finial blow he notice that Xon was laughing and as he looked closer he seen a remote detonator on Xon’s wrist. Xon knew that even that if his wife got away on a ship heading to another planet that wouldn’t be enough. There is a good reason why sinacrafts were put to death and Xon knew why. Knowing this on the third week when his child still wasn’t born he had went around the world planting bombs on critical points on the planet.

Before the king could even move to stop Xon he had pressed the button blowing the entire planet away all to save his only son.

Xon’s wife space ship had crash landed on the planet Earth. When she landed she had sensed with her special ability that she had been notice and people were on the way to capture her. She did the only thing she could do and that was run. While running she knew that at any moment she was going to get captured in a matter of minutes and the only thing that mattered to her was unborn child. She also had sensed that when she crashed landed that her ship had force someone else close by to get in an accident. While running she came across a woman who was trapped in a flipped over red truck unconscious. She quickly flipped the truck back over and ripped the driver side door off. She places her right hand on the ladies forehand and the other hand on her stomach. A blue color glow came from the alien woman’s hand and into the lady. All of the ladies injuries had healed. The alien woman then ran off as she finalized at the last second that the group that was after her was closing in. As she went to run away it was to late, they had caught her.

A mouth later the lady in the red truck had found out she was pregnant. This was a miracle to her and her husband being that before the accident she wasn’t able to have any kids. They didn’t know why or how she was able to have kids now and they didn’t care they were just happy that they were having a baby. During the course of her pregnancy, Janet had lost her husband Jim. Jim was a police officer who had got killed on the job. So after her husband past away she moved to the country because she figured it would be a better place to raise her son.

Sam has grown up to be a good man with just him and his mother taking care of each other. At the age of 15 that’s when Sam’s powers began to manifest but he never really truly knew what was happening to him. Some day he would be a little faster or he would be a little stronger. Each day it was always different. His powers came to full play on his 17th birthday. He was telling one of his friends about the changes he was going through. During the conversation Sam’s mother had got into an accident. Her car was trapped between a van and a tractor-trailer. Seeing his mother in danger Sam had finally awakened his true power inside. He got his mother out of danger. He also noticed that he was a bit different. He stood in front of his mother not a 17 year boy but a grown man who looked as if he was in his early thirties. At that moment after saving his mothers life he knew then what he had to do with his life.

After that event that took place he decided to become a super hero. He found one of his fathers old hoody and sown a mask inside the hood. From that day forth he went by The Youngster. His first act of super heroism was when he saved a group of people from a bus that had a bomb on it. From that day he knew that this is what he was meant to do.

Hero Type (Select one): Supernatural (Cosmic Deity)

Power Level: World Level

Powers: Invulnerability, Flight, Super-strength, Accelerated Probability (which allows him to slow down time, analyze which action to take, and then do so at a superhuman speed), Electric Manipulation, Decisive Memory (Anything that he has ever learned seen or heard from the day he was born stays in his mind as if he had just received the information. With this he has the ability to search through his memories as if he were re-experiencing them referred to as a holographic memory), Reverberation Vision (This is a two in one power. Reverberation vision uses his super hearing to not only hear from a far distance but also see beyond the human eyes. As the bouncing of sounds and vibrations off the surroundings enable him to see what's happening. If he would use his power to listen into a room next to him, as sound bounces off objects or people in the room. In his mind he is painted a picture of the layout of the area and the people in the room would be seen as just a black figure. Now with his Decisive memory if he happening to be listening to a person talk. Instead of just being an image of a body he will see there face only if he has seen the person face to face and heard them speak.)

Strength Level: 65 As Youngster, Over 100 tons As Samson.

Speed/Reaction Timing Level: Over 100

Agility: 20X Human level.

Intelligence: Genius (but with his decisive memory he has the potential to reach a greater intellect only if he reads to do so.

Fighting Skill: Trained

Resources: Minimal

Weaknesses: Being that his alien DNA is mixed with human DNA he can not sustain his prime state for more then 3 hours out of 24 hours a day. In his normal state his body can only maintain two powers at a time and each one 50% of its strength. If he is not using his Invulnerabilityhe can be hurt or killed just like any normal human in his normal state. Also in his normal form he can not fly.

Supporting Characters: Sergio (best friend), Dave (Friend at work), Alexandrina or Lexa Love, Leroy Love (Is the founder and CEO of Love Corporations. Also a major player with the crimes that happen in Lost Haven. King Zon (Is the ruler of the Zarrtonian race)

List a few reasons why you've created that character: Well i played him in the second season and i believe i did good with him. I like him and there is still a lot of growing he can do as a person and as a hero. Really as a hero now that Icon's out the picture. This is his chance to step up.

What can you bring to the RPG?: Some good ideas. Another rpger posting for the CAH. You know the same as everyone else.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?: Yup

Sample Post: http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=112

Old 03-16-2010, 09:57 PM   #68
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Majestic View Post

Character you have created: Samson The Mighty/ The Youngster

Alias: Sam Osborne

Speech Color: Gold, Italic (I just realize my so called Gold is orange)

Character Alignment: Hero

Character Personality: Sam is a warm hearted kind of guy always willing to put others before himself. He like to stay in the background trying not to be seen. Can be shy at times but once he gets to know a person

Origin Info/Details: His story begins on planet Zarrton. Sam’s real father Xon was known as a High Knight. On the planet Zarrton a High Knight is the king’s top soldier. The King had called Xon to his thrown room after hearing the news that his High knight child hasn’t been born yet. It only takes Zarrtonian women 3 weeks to have there children and it’s been 5 weeks and Xon’s wife hasn’t had hers.

When a knight has a child he is automatically pledge into the knight’s army, unless the child is born as a sinacraft. (Sinacrafts are Zarrtonian’s born with a defect. The Zarronian race has a unique ability to age to the state when there bodies will be in its prime. When a Zarrtonian woman child is not born within three weeks this is a sign that the baby will be a sinacraft. For the Zarrton race if a child is born a sinacraft it is put to death no matter what along with the mother.)

When Xon approached the king’s thrown room he went in on a kamikaze mission. His pride wouldn’t let him lie to the king so he knew that there was only one thing left to do. He knew he had to try and kill the king because if he didn’t the king would automatically put his wife and unborn son to death. So Xon went in with the intentions of killing the king and anyone that would dare stand in his way. Once in the thrown room he told the king that his child wasn’t born yet. The king told him that this means only one thing that his wife and son must die. Knowing this Xon prepared himself for battle. Xon fought with all the other high knights knowing he was fighting a losing battle but this didn’t bother him none all he had to do was buy his wife and unborn child some time. Xon gave everything he had to every punch and kick slam he deliver till he saw the sign he was looking for. Through all the chaos he looked to the sky and saw his wife escaping on a ship. Once seeing that he gave up fighting now that he had pushed his body way passed its limit holding off the other high knights. As the king was about to deliver the finial blow he notice that Xon was laughing and as he looked closer he seen a remote detonator on Xon’s wrist. Xon knew that even that if his wife got away on a ship heading to another planet that wouldn’t be enough. There is a good reason why sinacrafts were put to death and Xon knew why. Knowing this on the third week when his child still wasn’t born he had went around the world planting bombs on critical points on the planet.

Before the king could even move to stop Xon he had pressed the button blowing the entire planet away all to save his only son.

Xon’s wife space ship had crash landed on the planet Earth. When she landed she had sensed with her special ability that she had been notice and people were on the way to capture her. She did the only thing she could do and that was run. While running she knew that at any moment she was going to get captured in a matter of minutes and the only thing that mattered to her was unborn child. She also had sensed that when she crashed landed that her ship had force someone else close by to get in an accident. While running she came across a woman who was trapped in a flipped over red truck unconscious. She quickly flipped the truck back over and ripped the driver side door off. She places her right hand on the ladies forehand and the other hand on her stomach. A blue color glow came from the alien woman’s hand and into the lady. All of the ladies injuries had healed. The alien woman then ran off as she finalized at the last second that the group that was after her was closing in. As she went to run away it was to late, they had caught her.

A mouth later the lady in the red truck had found out she was pregnant. This was a miracle to her and her husband being that before the accident she wasn’t able to have any kids. They didn’t know why or how she was able to have kids now and they didn’t care they were just happy that they were having a baby. During the course of her pregnancy, Janet had lost her husband Jim. Jim was a police officer who had got killed on the job. So after her husband past away she moved to the country because she figured it would be a better place to raise her son.

Sam has grown up to be a good man with just him and his mother taking care of each other. At the age of 15 that’s when Sam’s powers began to manifest but he never really truly knew what was happening to him. Some day he would be a little faster or he would be a little stronger. Each day it was always different. His powers came to full play on his 17th birthday. He was telling one of his friends about the changes he was going through. During the conversation Sam’s mother had got into an accident. Her car was trapped between a van and a tractor-trailer. Seeing his mother in danger Sam had finally awakened his true power inside. He got his mother out of danger. He also noticed that he was a bit different. He stood in front of his mother not a 17 year boy but a grown man who looked as if he was in his early thirties. At that moment after saving his mothers life he knew then what he had to do with his life.

After that event that took place he decided to become a super hero. He found one of his fathers old hoody and sown a mask inside the hood. From that day forth he went by The Youngster. His first act of super heroism was when he saved a group of people from a bus that had a bomb on it. From that day he knew that this is what he was meant to do.

Hero Type (Select one): Supernatural (Cosmic Deity)

Power Level: World Level

Powers: Invulnerability, Flight, Super-strength, Accelerated Probability (which allows him to slow down time, analyze which action to take, and then do so at a superhuman speed), Electric Manipulation, Decisive Memory (Anything that he has ever learned seen or heard from the day he was born stays in his mind as if he had just received the information. With this he has the ability to search through his memories as if he were re-experiencing them referred to as a holographic memory), Reverberation Vision (This is a two in one power. Reverberation vision uses his super hearing to not only hear from a far distance but also see beyond the human eyes. As the bouncing of sounds and vibrations off the surroundings enable him to see what's happening. If he would use his power to listen into a room next to him, as sound bounces off objects or people in the room. In his mind he is painted a picture of the layout of the area and the people in the room would be seen as just a black figure. Now with his Decisive memory if he happening to be listening to a person talk. Instead of just being an image of a body he will see there face only if he has seen the person face to face and heard them speak.)

Strength Level: 65 As Youngster, Over 100 tons As Samson.

Speed/Reaction Timing Level: Over 100

Agility: 20X Human level.

Intelligence: Genius (but with his decisive memory he has the potential to reach a greater intellect only if he reads to do so.

Fighting Skill: Trained

Resources: Minimal

Weaknesses: Being that his alien DNA is mixed with human DNA he can not sustain his prime state for more then 3 hours out of 24 hours a day. In his normal state his body can only maintain two powers at a time and each one 50% of its strength. If he is not using his Invulnerabilityhe can be hurt or killed just like any normal human in his normal state. Also in his normal form he can not fly.

Supporting Characters: Sergio (best friend), Dave (Friend at work), Alexandrina or Lexa Love, Leroy Love (Is the founder and CEO of Love Corporations. Also a major player with the crimes that happen in Lost Haven. King Zon (Is the ruler of the Zarrtonian race)

List a few reasons why you've created that character: Well i played him in the second season and i believe i did good with him. I like him and there is still a lot of growing he can do as a person and as a hero. Really as a hero now that Icon's out the picture. This is his chance to step up.

What can you bring to the RPG?: Some good ideas. Another rpger posting for the CAH. You know the same as everyone else.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?: Yup

Sample Post: http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=112

Approved

Old 03-17-2010, 10:07 PM   #69
wiegeabo
Omniposcient

Character you have created: Darren Cole
Alias: The Invisible Man

Speech Color (Actually say what you're using, don't go "Like this", or what not): DarkSlateGrey (italics when thinking)

Character Alignment: Hero/Villain/Walking the Line Walking the Line

Identity: Secret/Known Public and secret

Character Personality: Darren's personality lives on both sides of the spectrum. Confident, yet easily overwhelmed. Outspoken, yet lives in his own head. Cautious, yet often prone to leaping before looking. And more than willing to listen to either side of the flight or fight response in a tense situation. But really, what do you expect from a thief?

Origin Info/Details: Darren Cole is a moderately successful cat-burglar. It's important to stress moderately since, while Darren is very well trained, he's not gifted with what one might call...good luck. In fact, Darren tends to suffer from wrong-place, wrong-time syndrome. That's how he wound up facing 25 to life in jail.

And that's how he wound up working for the US Government. Darren was given a deal. Be part of a new, secret government project ready for human testing, and earn a get out of jail free card. Of course, there's always a catch. And for Darren, that catch would include an unspecified amount of time working on the other side of the law. Oh, and did I mention the implantation of a bio-synthesized gland wired directly to his brain to give him abilities?

Hero Type:
Not sure how to classify this one. I'll let his powers be the guide.

Power Level: Street Level

Powers:
In response to adrenaline, Darren's new gland creates and pumps substances into his system which are secreted through the sweat glands and pores in his skin. One substance has the ability to bend light around it, effectively making Darren, or any other object, invisible when coated with it. Another substance is a near frictionless liquid.

With practice and concentration, Darren can control which substance his gland secretes, and even what parts of the body they can be produced from. But not even Darren knows just how many, and what kinds of things, his gland can make.

Strength Level:Normal Human

Speed/Reaction Timing Level: Above Normal Human (his reflexes are at peak human levels)

Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort: Normal Human

Agility: Above Normal Human (one must be flexible and agile to successfully steal for a living)

Intelligence: Above Average

Fighting Skill: Trained (Darren has been given basic hand to hand and firearms training by the government, even though he detests guns)

Resources: Large (Being a good criminal, Darren has a number of underground contacts including information men and fences. He has a number of tools used to break into places, and is an expert at using them. He also has some access to government resources, when they feel like sharing with an ex-con.)

Weaknesses: Besides his classic bad luck, Darren is essentially a regular guy. And you know there's bound to be problems with any experiment performed by the government.

Supporting Characters: Besides a number of underworld contacts (some of which Darren might actually call friends), he only knows the people working on the project, and a couple of contacts from the secret department running it.

List a few reasons why you've created that character: I've got an itch to play someone who's completely out of his league, completely unaware of what he can accomplish, and completely unsure about the way he wants his life to turn out. In other words, a complete mess.

But I also want to play someone who needs to learn how to be a hero, even though he may not really want to, yet doesn't have the choice. That desperate desire for freedom (what couldn't an invisible thief get away with?) when you're stuck in a situation you can't get out of.

What can you bring to the RPG?: A ton of experience in games on these boards. Especially with a character who's not sure what side of the line they want to be on.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?:
When it works

Mr. Data of Star Trek fame once said 'Ohhh...****'. As I stare down the barrels of the guns trained on me, I can sympathize.

"Hands up!" the first cop shouts.
"Freeze, don't move!" the second yells at the same time.

I stare, frozen. "Um...which do you want me to do?"

The second cop looks at the first. "Um, put your hands up, than step away and freeze."

I nod at the second cop, I'll call him Officer Clueless, and do what he says. "Listen, I can explain the body. It wasn't me."

"Oh yeah? Who was it? The one-armed man?" the first cop says. I'll call him Officer Prick.

"Not quite. It was the other burglar."

The two cops look at each other. "The other burglar," Prick says.

"Exactly. The one you just missed. Hey, I'm telling the truth."

Before I know it, Clueless and Prick have me cuffed, booked, and stuck in interrogation with two tough detectives. When a cat-burglar is accused of killing a billionaire philanthropist, he tends to get the department's full attention.

The detectives don't interrogate me for long. Oh, they try the typical ploys. 'Confess and it'll go easier for you.' 'We caught you red handed, don't make it any tougher on yourself.' They even try pulling at the heartstrings with the old 'He was a pillar of the community' And 'Do you think they'll let a guy like you get away with it?" It's only when they start the old good cop-bad cop routine that I get bored and say those four little words:

"I want a lawyer."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #70
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post

Character you have created: Darren Cole
Alias: The Invisible Man

Speech Color (Actually say what you're using, don't go "Like this", or what not): DarkSlateGrey (italics when thinking)

Character Alignment: Hero/Villain/Walking the Line Walking the Line

Identity: Secret/Known Public and secret

Character Personality: Darren's personality lives on both sides of the spectrum. Confident, yet easily overwhelmed. Outspoken, yet lives in his own head. Cautious, yet often prone to leaping before looking. And more than willing to listen to either side of the flight or fight response in a tense situation. But really, what do you expect from a thief?

Origin Info/Details: Darren Cole is a moderately successful cat-burglar. It's important to stress moderately since, while Darren is very well trained, he's not gifted with what one might call...good luck. In fact, Darren tends to suffer from wrong-place, wrong-time syndrome. That's how he wound up facing 25 to life in jail.

And that's how he wound up working for the US Government. Darren was given a deal. Be part of a new, secret government project ready for human testing, and earn a get out of jail free card. Of course, there's always a catch. And for Darren, that catch would include an unspecified amount of time working on the other side of the law. Oh, and did I mention the implantation of a bio-synthesized gland wired directly to his brain to give him abilities?

Hero Type:
Not sure how to classify this one. I'll let his powers be the guide.

Power Level: Street Level

Powers:
In response to adrenaline, Darren's new gland creates and pumps substances into his system which are secreted through the sweat glands and pores in his skin. One substance has the ability to bend light around it, effectively making Darren, or any other object, invisible when coated with it. Another substance is a near frictionless liquid.

With practice and concentration, Darren can control which substance his gland secretes, and even what parts of the body they can be produced from. But not even Darren knows just how many, and what kinds of things, his gland can make.

Strength Level:Normal Human

Speed/Reaction Timing Level: Above Normal Human (his reflexes are at peak human levels)

Endurance at MAXIMUM Effort: Normal Human

Agility: Above Normal Human (one must be flexible and agile to successfully steal for a living)

Intelligence: Above Average

Fighting Skill: Trained (Darren has been given basic hand to hand and firearms training by the government, even though he detests guns)

Resources: Large (Being a good criminal, Darren has a number of underground contacts including information men and fences. He has a number of tools used to break into places, and is an expert at using them. He also has some access to government resources, when they feel like sharing with an ex-con.)

Weaknesses: Besides his classic bad luck, Darren is essentially a regular guy. And you know there's bound to be problems with any experiment performed by the government.

Supporting Characters: Besides a number of underworld contacts (some of which Darren might actually call friends), he only knows the people working on the project, and a couple of contacts from the secret department running it.

List a few reasons why you've created that character: I've got an itch to play someone who's completely out of his league, completely unaware of what he can accomplish, and completely unsure about the way he wants his life to turn out. In other words, a complete mess.

But I also want to play someone who needs to learn how to be a hero, even though he may not really want to, yet doesn't have the choice. That desperate desire for freedom (what couldn't an invisible thief get away with?) when you're stuck in a situation you can't get out of.

What can you bring to the RPG?: A ton of experience in games on these boards. Especially with a character who's not sure what side of the line they want to be on.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?:
When it works

Mr. Data of Star Trek fame once said 'Ohhh...****'. As I stare down the barrels of the guns trained on me, I can sympathize.

"Hands up!" the first cop shouts.
"Freeze, don't move!" the second yells at the same time.

I stare, frozen. "Um...which do you want me to do?"

The second cop looks at the first. "Um, put your hands up, than step away and freeze."

I nod at the second cop, I'll call him Officer Clueless, and do what he says. "Listen, I can explain the body. It wasn't me."

"Oh yeah? Who was it? The one-armed man?" the first cop says. I'll call him Officer Prick.

"Not quite. It was the other burglar."

The two cops look at each other. "The other burglar," Prick says.

"Exactly. The one you just missed. Hey, I'm telling the truth."

Before I know it, Clueless and Prick have me cuffed, booked, and stuck in interrogation with two tough detectives. When a cat-burglar is accused of killing a billionaire philanthropist, he tends to get the department's full attention.

The detectives don't interrogate me for long. Oh, they try the typical ploys. 'Confess and it'll go easier for you.' 'We caught you red handed, don't make it any tougher on yourself.' They even try pulling at the heartstrings with the old 'He was a pillar of the community' And 'Do you think they'll let a guy like you get away with it?" It's only when they start the old good cop-bad cop routine that I get bored and say those four little words:

"I want a lawyer."
Approved

Old 03-17-2010, 10:27 PM   #71
wiegeabo
Omniposcient

Oh yeah. You didn't even see the Invisible Man coming.

I hate myself a little for that...

Quote:
Old 03-17-2010, 10:31 PM   #72
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Oh yeah. You didn't even see the Invisible Man coming.

I hate myself a little for that...
Invisible Man? From what she told me it was more like the Blue Blur....

It was so quick it was over before she realized it started.....

Old 03-17-2010, 10:33 PM   #73
wiegeabo
Omniposcient

damn man...just...damn

Quote:
Old 03-17-2010, 10:34 PM   #74
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro

The ladies always say "You're quick" followed next by "Okay, where's my 20?"

Old 03-17-2010, 10:35 PM   #75
wiegeabo
Omniposcient

You just pay 20?! At least I shell out for the nice ones that it's worth taking your time with.

Quote:
Closed Thread