The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Misc. and Multiplatform Games

Old 06-12-2013, 07:29 AM   #701
Havok83
Side-Kick

Default Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...usive-to-wii-u

That Directors Cut which was exclusive to Wii-U is now coming to PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Mac.

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:50 AM   #702
ProjectPat2280
SELLING...PERFECTION

Anyone know exactly what the Directors Cut ads? Is it jus the previous DLC?

Old 06-12-2013, 03:19 PM   #703
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectPat2280 View Post
Anyone know exactly what the Directors Cut ads? Is it jus the previous DLC?
The details you want to know are in here

source: GT

zenith16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:12 PM   #704
zenith16
Side-Kick

Deus Ex: The Fall Could Have Had A Female Lead, But Production Issues Interfered. June 24, 2013 . 4:30pm

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

While Anna was considered early on to be the game’s protagonist, the development team was running on a “very tight schedule,” says director Jean-Francois Dugas.

source:Siliconera via youtube.

Then they better save that idea for consoles. more female leads is always a Good thing.

Last edited by zenith16; 06-24-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:06 PM   #705
ProjectPat2280
SELLING...PERFECTION

Eh, i rather have more Adam Jensen. Love that voice actor

Old 06-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #706
zenith16
Side-Kick

yeah well i was talking of spin off titles as this one is. Adam is the main story for the consoles and leads to what was apart of the main Deus storys before that since his story is the prequel to them and the protagonist characters in those are related to him they have his DNA. so he's integral. and won't be replace til they reach that point.

Old 06-25-2013, 12:20 PM   #707
Tron Bonne
Trying Not To Look...

Guess it was good I didn't pick this up. I'll just pick up the Director's Cut now.

"When you see a John Woo film, it's comforting to know how shallow the world really is. The full force of the manly coolness factor with a peice of nose hair sticking out from the tiny crack between manly and cool, exposes the thinness of the male hormone factor. It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."

Quote:
I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days.
Tron Bonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #708
BlackFox
Burn baby burn!

Probably my most favourite game on this gen of consoles. Could have been rubbish but turned stunning.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:06 PM   #709
zenith16
Side-Kick

well it's dated

Deus Ex: The Fall Tells A New Augmentation Story This Thursday. July 8, 2013 . 8:30am

Deus Ex: The Fall will be available on July 11th in North America and Europe.

Quote:

Deus Ex: The Fall has a release date, Square Enix announced this morning. The game will be available on July 11th in North America and Europe. It will cost $6.99/€5.99/£4.99.

Deus Ex: The Fall is an ongoing side-story to the events of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The game takes place after the Deus Ex: Icarus Effect novel and puts you in the shoes of Ben Saxon, a former mercenary on the run, who is is need of the Neuropozene drug, in order to help his body cope with his augmentations.

You can read more about Deus Ex: The Fall in our interview with the director. The game is being developed by N-Fusion in collaboration with Eidos Montreal.

source:Siliconera

Old 07-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #710
Fans of Reilly
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
well it's dated

Deus Ex: The Fall Tells A New Augmentation Story This Thursday. July 8, 2013 . 8:30am

Deus Ex: The Fall will be available on July 11th in North America and Europe.

source:Siliconera
Thank you for the news, but I wish you guys share your opinions on the news not only publish it I can read it any news site

Fans of Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #711
zenith16
Side-Kick

oh I said my opinion on HR . and I'm happily awaiting Directors cut. This one isn't in my hands sorry to say. So I can't say much til it is .

Old 07-08-2013, 01:27 PM   #712
Fans of Reilly
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
oh I said my opinion on HR . and I'm happily awaiting Directors cut. This one isn't in my hands sorry to say. So I can't say much til it is .
I mean about the news i notes there many People post the news and source without saying what they think about the news

Fans of Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:50 PM   #713
zenith16
Side-Kick

well people will only say some thing on it if there's some thing of interest to them. and just some times there isn't some thing for them to say. . I had nothing to say on this right now. I just hope it's fun. other then that I don't have much. just saying any thing can have unwanted results too. and I don't feel like making my self a target for it.

Old 08-01-2013, 07:44 PM   #714
zenith16
Side-Kick

Reviews

Deus Ex: The Fall Proves Size Doesn’t Matter
Shaun and Marissa hack into Deus Ex: The Fall.

Synopsis: they survived the fall. console Quality experience on the ios platforms with tons of great game play. special note don't ever play on the ipad mini it's a crash fest only there.

Marissa's 8.0 Shawn's Score 8.5

source:EPD.TV/ ROTR

Old 08-02-2013, 05:39 PM   #715
Tron Bonne
Trying Not To Look...

Wait, is The Fall a different game than HR? I was thinking it was just DLC. I may download that on my iPod then.

"When you see a John Woo film, it's comforting to know how shallow the world really is. The full force of the manly coolness factor with a peice of nose hair sticking out from the tiny crack between manly and cool, exposes the thinness of the male hormone factor. It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."

Quote:
I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #716
zenith16
Side-Kick

yeah . It's for ipad or any ios except the mini with separate game, protagonist and story but still around the same time period as Jensen's story.

Old 08-02-2013, 06:14 PM   #717
Tron Bonne
Trying Not To Look...

I still haven't played HR. I'm just waiting for the Director's Cut.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2013, 06:24 PM   #718
zenith16
Side-Kick

well this is a seprate story the thing only related between the two is that this protagonist had a run in with Jensen cause of who hired him. From that point it's a separate deal.

Old 08-04-2013, 06:03 AM   #719
BlackFox
Burn baby burn!

Anybody read the prequel book for the game, it was pretty good, I think the spin-off is based on it.

Old 08-04-2013, 07:42 AM   #720
zenith16
Side-Kick

Oh they made that clear with the look their office's that they put out, of which I put on this very thread. There's a lot on this series they can use to Explore.

Old 08-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #721
zenith16
Side-Kick

Deus Ex: The Fall update sneaks in iPad 2 support, AI fixes

(8 minutes ago)

Square Enix has issued a new update for Deus Ex: The Fall, the iOS action-RPG set after the events of the Deus Ex: The Icarus Effect novel. This latest patch adds support for iPad 2, fixes a few crash bugs and enhances AI, guaranteeing "enemies do not lose sight of the player" any longer.

Deus Ex: The Fall was initially expected to be a sequel to Deus Ex: Human Revolution when trademarks were discovered back in March. It's an experience our review says presents moments of joy but is ultimately "hollow." Continue Reading

Source: iTunes

Old 08-21-2013, 07:14 PM   #722
zenith16
Side-Kick

See An Entire Level Of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut. August 21, 2013 . 3:15pm

Square Enix have shared a video walkthrough of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut, showing off the Wii U version of the game.

Quote:
Square Enix have shared a video walkthrough of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut, showing off the Wii U version of the game. The video goes through the FEMA camp, all the way to the boss fight, and demonstrates the features of the Wii U GamePad.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut is slated for release on PC, Wii U, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in 2014.

and in further news on it.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut coming in under $60

(1 hour ago)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Director's Cut will cost less than $60, Square Enix PR Manager Ryan Arbogast told Joystiq during Gamescom 2013.

"We haven't announced prices, but it won't be a full launch price," Arbogast said. "It won't be $60."

This jives with the launch prices listed on Amazon, Best Buy and Gamestop – $50 for Wii U versions and $30 for Xbox 360 and PS3. Arbogast mentioned that Director's Cut would launch this year. The remixed revamp uses dual-screen mechanics, with an updated map showing building layouts on the second screen, along with expanded level design during boss fights, a developer commentary track and fresh features such as new-game plus and grenade throwback. On Wii U, the second screen is the GamePad, while on Xbox 360 it's Smartglass and on PS4 it's the Vita. Continue Reading

source:Siliconera &
Joystiq

Last edited by zenith16; 08-21-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:05 PM   #723
Tron Bonne
Trying Not To Look...

I'd love to get it on the Wii U, but not if it's more expensive than another version I could buy. That's just stupid

Quote:
Old 08-21-2013, 11:23 PM   #724
zenith16
Side-Kick

it's most likely cause of complaints about the boss fights not being done right the first time around for other systems and when Directors cut was first announced alot of people became ticked off at them cause it was almost a Wii U you title only. So this is their twisted way of amends to those on the ps3 and 360.

Old 08-21-2013, 11:36 PM   #725
Tron Bonne
Trying Not To Look...

Well, that's the stupidest reason ever. Doubt it's the case, though, if it ends being more expensive. Probably just want to drain as much out of it as they can for the few that will buy.

Quote: