The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Transformers > Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Old 05-19-2010, 07:39 PM   #76
J.Howlett

Default Re: Megan Fox WON'T be in TF3

First off, her acting was fine in Revenge of the Fallen. There's nothing you can really do with a film when a) there's no script to be begin with and b) she has nothing to do but follow Sam around.

And yet, she's the one who has the most shocking emotional acting moment in the film with her confession of love to Sam.

In the context of the whole film, that scene doesn't work. But taken as an individual moment, I don't care what anyone says, Megan was superb in that moment with Shia.

I'll argue that all day....

Old 05-19-2010, 07:39 PM   #77
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apatow Crew View Post
Nope, apparently alot of sites are reporting on it.
I just read the past couple of pages and a few other people pointed out that there have in fact been a few pics of her on set. That must mean they are either scrapping those scenes or refilming them with the new actress I take it.

Figs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:40 PM   #78
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Howlett View Post
Jamon,

I still think Fox is seriously attractive. But, she messed up when she got her lips done. I could've dealt with the nose but making her lips bigger accentuated the fact that she got her nose done...
Oh yeah I totally agree, but she has ruined herself IMO, TF1 Megan Fox was one of the hottest things I have ever seen, but getting her lips and nose done has made face look a bit odd now IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Cassidy View Post
Gemma's been looking skinny lately, too.

Like I've said before, I do like her and I'd be happy if she was in the movie. The girl can act.
Not true in all respects, she actually put on a lot of weight for DOAC, but lost it again afterwards, she looked skinny at the COTT premier but has looked better lately.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16)Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:41 PM   #79
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick

Quote:
First off, her acting was fine in Revenge of the Fallen. There's nothing you can really do with a film when a) there's no script to be begin with and b) she has nothing to do but follow Sam around.

And yet, she's the one who has the most shocking emotional acting moment in the film with her confession of love to Sam.

In the context of the whole film, that scene doesn't work. But taken as an individual moment, I don't care what anyone says, Megan was superb in that moment with Shia.

I'm with you on that, mate. She was very good in that scene.

Jake Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #80
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post

Not true in all respects, she actually put on a lot of weight for DOAC, but lost it again afterwards, she looked skinny at the COTT premier but has looked better lately.
That's good to know. I hate it when curvy women get skinny.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:44 PM   #81
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
dude.. she's had no surgery... at least in her currently known career... ive seen her recently.. and back when she was on an episode of 2 and a half men... she looks the same
You kidding me? EVERYONE can see she has had surgery, her lips nearly trebled in size from TF1 to TF2.

Quote:

While I dont agree it was the best emotional moment in the movie (I actually think Sam's Dad had that moment, just before), I do agree she nailed that scene in particular, dont think she bad at all with the rest either.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16)Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
Old 05-19-2010, 07:45 PM   #82
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Cassidy View Post
That's good to know. I hate it when curvy women get skinny.
Agreed, actually makes me angry, seriously!

Old 05-19-2010, 07:45 PM   #83
The Apatow Crew
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figs View Post
I just read the past couple of pages and a few other people pointed out that there have in fact been a few pics of her on set. That must mean they are either scrapping those scenes or refilming them with the new actress I take it.
Who knows, some say it was just test footage for stuff.

The Apatow Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:47 PM   #84
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
dude.. she's had no surgery... at least in her currently known career... ive seen her recently.. and back when she was on an episode of 2 and a half men... she looks the same
She's definitely had her lips and nose done. More recently her upper lip has been really swollen, so she probably's had injections. It'll go down in a few weeks but...yeah.

And women can gain and lose weight depending on hormones and work and stress and all sorts of things. I wouldn't automatically chalk it up to the Hollywood machine, unless they suddenly look like they weigh 85lbs and stay there for months at a time.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:48 PM   #85
J.Howlett

Jamon,

In defense of Megan's lips, it didn't help that she had bright red lipstick on through out the flick. The moments were she didn't have lipstick, which I think are maybe two scenes, the size of her lips aren't an issue...

Old 05-19-2010, 07:51 PM   #86
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

She had her boobs done i thought?

If she does go the way of Barricade... then i'll be pissed... Mikaela is too big a character in Bay's TF-Verse to just vanish with no reason....

Old 05-19-2010, 07:51 PM   #87
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

You don't cross the Bay. That much we have learned. If Shia wasn't such an integral part of the flicks, he might be gone too.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:52 PM   #88
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Quote:
Jamon,

In defense of Megan's lips, it didn't help that she had bright red lipstick on through out the flick. The moments were she didn't have lipstick, which I think are maybe two scenes, the size of her lips aren't an issue...
I dunno, I just watched them both back to back, and you can definately notice quite a difference.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:54 PM   #89
The Apatow Crew
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Lee View Post
She had her boobs done i thought?

If she does go the way of Barricade... then i'll be pissed... Mikaela is too big a character in Bay's TF-Verse to just vanish with no reason....
I don't think so.

And yeah, you can't have the second biggest human character in the series just disappear out of nowhere. Especially after the end how it seems they are really in love and together and nothing can separate them.

It better be nothing lame about her getting killed offscreen or some BS like that. Or even her being a Decipitcon.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:55 PM   #90
J.Howlett

Jamon,

Oh, I agree. But, first and foremost, she and Shia were too tan in the flick. She had on way too much make up that didn't help either, compared to her natural look in the first film (even though she had make up on in that one too.)

Plus, if you've ever seen pictures of her during the time of the first one and the second one, her hair was way darker. She's always looked better with her hair a tad lighter than it is now.

But that's beside the point...this is just a bone headed move by Bay and company.

God knows I love me some Michael Bay. He's the only director that I let get away with the crap he does in his films, but man, I just don't know about this one.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:56 PM   #91
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick

It'd be funny if this all turned out to be complete bull and she's actually still in the movie.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:58 PM   #92
The Apatow Crew
Banned User

Its like I like Bay and everything, but I don't know about this.

I mean she take the last Donut and he decided that was it?

Old 05-19-2010, 07:59 PM   #93
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Quote:
Jamon,

Oh, I agree. But, first and foremost, she and Shia were too tan in the flick. She had on way too much make up that didn't help either, compared to her natural look in the first film (even though she had make up on in that one too.)

Plus, if you've ever seen pictures of her during the time of the first one and the second one, her hair was way darker. She's always looked better with her hair a tad lighter than it is now.
Yeah, totally agreed, was almost like a different girl.

Quote:
But that's beside the point...this is just a bone headed move by Bay and company.

God knows I love me some Michael Bay. He's the only director that I let get away with the crap he does in his films, but man, I just don't know about this one.
Yeah I know what you mean, i'm just hoping it turns out to be a good thing, although to say i'm skeptical about that is an understatement.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:59 PM   #94
Avengers-Report
Side-Kick

Movie will lose a lot of interest from teenage boys without Megan Fox. Gross sales will be cut in half.

Avengers-Report is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:03 PM   #95
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Okay... how about this for a quick and simple way of removing the character?

Movie opens to Sam talking to Mikaela... only for the camera to pan out and it's her headstone.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:09 PM   #96
S.A.A.D.
Banned User

http://www.donmurphy.net/board/newre...eply&p=1427831

Nelson from Bay's site confirmed that a replacement was hired to take Fox's place. He said she was hotter than her and had no tattoos.

S.A.A.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:09 PM   #97
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

LOL what is with all the offended crap? Seriously give it a rest.

If anything needs to be invalidated its the absolute horrid last 2 Transformers movie.

And just FYI, there was talk MONTHS ago like last year about writing Megan Fox out of the movie because of her comments.

Megan Fox is a dime a dozen. There are a million other girls like her out there. She can't draw a movie on her own as Jennifer's Body has proven.

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:10 PM   #98
The Apatow Crew
Banned User

I just think its kinda stupid to kill off the person.

If anything say she had to move away to help her Father in his business or something.

Like maybe for instance if there is a fourth and they patch things up she can be in it.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:11 PM   #99
The Apatow Crew
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
LOL what is with all the offended crap? Seriously give it a rest.

If anything needs to be invalidated its the absolute horrid last 2 Transformers movie.

And just FYI, there was talk MONTHS ago like last year about writing Megan Fox out of the movie because of her comments.

Megan Fox is a dime a dozen. There are a million other girls like her out there. She can't draw a movie on her own as Jennifer's Body has proven.
Yeah, cause one movie automatically tells you everything.

Same thing could have been said about that Golfing movie he was the star off. Which bombed at the box office. Does that mean he couldn't do a movie?

Old 05-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #100
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

No one gives a ****. No one goes to see these movies just because of Megan Fox.

If that was true she'd actually be a legitimate A-lister draw right now, but she isn't. She can't draw a movie because of her name value alone.

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote