The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Transformers > Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Old 06-06-2010, 10:53 PM   #26
M.O.Steel
Wayne Inc. Tech Support

Default Re: Rosie Huntington Whitely is officially on TF3

way too harsh. if anything, blame bay, not her.

but there may have been something he saw in her. there were other models in his commercial, who are much more famous than her. why her, right? maybe she actually auditioned for the role?

M.O.Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:42 AM   #27
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick

I would've picked the chick in your avvy, M. O. Steel. Sexiest woman in the entire ****in' universe.

Jake Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:09 AM   #28
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonStoppablefan View Post
I don't mind the girl.
I think Megan Fox fans are being way too harsh on her.
Maybe all she needs is one chance, she could be good at it.
I just for the love of Mike that she's not playing the character.
Let her be some one new.
I aint that much of a Megan fan, in fact I think she has ruined her face with all the surgery. But I wanted 2 things from the new girl, for her to be nice looking and a good actress, so far, I dont think she is nice looking. She is pretty, but I see prettier girls on the street everyday.

I havent seen her act yet, and considering her lack of experience, I am understandably apprehensive in this regard.

1)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(2)The Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(3)The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8(4)The Lego Movie-7.5(5)Robocop-7.5(6)300:Rise Of An Empire-7
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:15 AM   #29
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Quote:
I don't mind the girl.
Let her be some one new.
I aint that much of a Megan fan, in fact I think she has ruined her face with all the surgery. But I wanted 2 things from the new girl, for her to be nice looking and a good actress, so far, I dont think she is nice looking. She is pretty, but I see prettier girls on the street everyday.

I havent seen her act yet, and considering her lack of experience, I am understandably apprehensive in this regard.

1)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(2)The Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(3)The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8(4)The Lego Movie-7.5(5)Robocop-7.5(6)300:Rise Of An Empire-7
Old 06-07-2010, 09:18 AM   #30
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Quote:
I don't mind the girl.
Let her be some one new.

Old 06-26-2010, 08:38 PM   #31
Timstuff
Banned User

At the very least, I'm not expecting Whitely to be worse than Megan Fox. Even if she's an underwear model and not a professional actress, that's like wondering if someone can out act Channing Tatum. As far as I can tell, unless there's something wrong with her voice then the only way to go is up from Fox's performance in TF2.

BTW, has there been any confirmation as to whether or not Whitely is playing Mikela? It seems a lot more logical than casting her as an all new character and then trying to find some way of fitting her into the plot, but I haven't heard of any official confirmation of who she's playing (unless you count the IMDB page as "official").

Timstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:38 PM   #32
Avengers-Report
Side-Kick

More eye candy.
And wow she looks a lot like Megan Fox.

Avengers-Report is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:30 PM   #33
DIRECTOR
Side-Kick

This looks like nothing like Megan Fox, I hope this isn't a replacement, but a new character, a new love interest for Sam...........

SHE LOOKS LIKE CAMERON DIAZ

DIRECTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:39 PM   #34
Timstuff
Banned User

IMDB has her listed as "Carly" ATM, but it was listed as Mikela before, and given that IMDB can be altered by anyone and there's a guy on IMDB's boards who was actively campaigning to list her as "Carly," I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Timstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:12 AM   #35
DarthMuppet
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timstuff View Post
IMDB has her listed as "Carly" ATM, but it was listed as Mikela before, and given that IMDB can be altered by anyone and there's a guy on IMDB's boards who was actively campaigning to list her as "Carly," I'd take it with a grain of salt.
Nelson(The webmaster and moderator at Bay's official site) was the one who confirmed that Rosie's character was Carly.

DarthMuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:22 AM   #36
M.O.Steel
Wayne Inc. Tech Support

so it is official now?

M.O.Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #37
DarthMuppet
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.Steel View Post
so it is official now?
Has been for a while now. I think Nelson made the announcement on the 20th of last month. Anyone who has been to Bay's forum knows how tight lipped Nelson is. He won't confirm anything unless he gets the go ahead from Bay.

DarthMuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 01:47 AM   #38
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Those pictures of Whitely with her caved in ribcage freaked me out. Makes me wonder about those supermodels you know.

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #39
Mace Dolex
Powerful User

I was checking out the latest Maxim of the hot 100 babes and this skinny chick Rosie came in at NUMBER 1!!! say wha...??? when you've got hotter babes like Minka Kelly who came in at 52!

How many think Rosie will get offered more recognition for TF3? I highly doubt it of course with this being her first acting job I don't see that much besides a couple of direct to DVD flicks.

Old 05-23-2011, 02:46 PM   #40
Blackman
King Kong

Those MAxim things arent necessarily whose the best looking. It's more aobut who's popular or who will be more popular by the end of the year (or at least the top 10 is. She wasnt even in the top 10 last year, but now that she's the "leading lady" in one of the biggst summer blockbusters they rated her higher

Blackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:41 PM   #41
UnknownHero
Banned User

I am reading the novelization now. So I hope they explain what happens to Sam and Mikela and this new chick Carly.

UnknownHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:42 PM   #42
UnknownHero
Banned User

Okay I am currently reading the novel. Rosie is not Mikaela. She is Sam's (Shia) new girlfriend Carly Spencer. Mikaela breaks up with Sam because she is tired of being involved in the Autobot/ Decpticon conflict. Here is the official quote from the novel.

" Emotionally, Sam had shut down when Mikaela had left him. He kept telling himself that he couldn't blame her. She hadn't signed up for life of constant assault that seemed to have enveloped the two of them. She told him that it was nothing personal, that she was still crazy about him. That it wasn't him; it was her."

Well it seems like a logical reason for them to break up I suppose. How do you guys feel about that ?

Last edited by UnknownHero; 05-24-2011 at 11:10 PM.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:51 PM   #43
terry78
Smiling is for sellouts

Kinda weird considering how much she seemed to get the whole thing since being there from the jump. But Carly is canon in the G1 universe, so meh.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:55 PM   #44
Blackman
King Kong

I mean they had to come up with an excuse. It doesnt make a whole lot of sense but It's not like they just did it for kicks.

It's like the hand injury thing in ROTF. I know alot complained about it but it was all they could do.

Blackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:06 PM   #45
UnknownHero
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman View Post
I mean they had to come up with an excuse. It doesnt make a whole lot of sense but It's not like they just did it for kicks.

It's like the hand injury thing in ROTF. I know alot complained about it but it was all they could do.
Yea but there was no explanation for the hand injury whatsoever. It just came out of no where. None of the characters mentioned it. At least the have a explanation for the break up. Or at least I hope they do in the film. LOL

Old 05-25-2011, 11:47 AM   #46
Donut
Side-Kick

Maybe they could have one of the soldiers when Sam meets up with them ask wheres Mikela & who is the new chick & Sam explains what happened. Since Sam does not hang out with those guys on a regular basics they would not know. Or once they see Sam with a new girl Lennox could ask one of the Autobots what happened since at least Optimus & Bumblebee would know. There are a couple of ways like what I said for them to explain Mikaela's absence

Last edited by Donut; 05-25-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Donut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:07 PM   #47
terry78
Smiling is for sellouts

Haha, one of them asking Bumblebee since Sam may not want to talk about it would be interesting. Granted, I still don't know if he's still mute in this one or what.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:21 PM   #48
Donut
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
Haha, one of them asking Bumblebee since Sam may not want to talk about it would be interesting. Granted, I still don't know if he's still mute in this one or what.
Even Simmons I could picture asking one of the Autobots wheres Mikaela

Donut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:18 PM   #49
Bren
Forevernoob

Could be fun actually.... War, cities being destroyed, death, screams, baysplosions.... and Simmons, behind the hand to Bumblebee, "so what happened to that Mikaela chick, lips not big enough or something?"
If Bumblebee can speak, "can't talk about it, told me he'd fill up with diesel if I said anything"...

Old 05-25-2011, 06:31 PM   #50
danbgraso
Banned User

Well, I guess the most important thing is can she act convincingly. We'll have to wait and see. Does she have any acting experience whatsoever?

danbgraso is offline   Reply With Quote