The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Transformers > Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Old 06-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
S.A.A.D.
Banned User

Default Don Murphy on Transformers 3

"→ TRANSFORMERS 3 is starting its third week of shooting. As you guys know, everything on this movie is super top secret.,but it is going very well and I think you will all be stoked to see old favorites and new characters coming at ya. You know I liked the second film a lot- that said the new screenplay brings back the sense of awe and wonder that made the first film so exciting and special. Itís a shame that Megan didnít work out but with what Michael has planned you wonít miss her. There is still a hell of a lot of shooting to go and you donít need me the way you guys dig up clues and ****- suffice it to say NEXT Fourth of July you guys will be excited again. I personally canít wait."

http://www.donmurphy.net/board/showthread.php?t=33891

Last edited by S.A.A.D.; 06-06-2010 at 06:13 PM.
S.A.A.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #2
Golgo-13
Cadburys Creme Eggs

Default Re: Don Murphy on Transformers 3

Old favs and new characters...let the speculation begin.

His opinion doesn't hold a lot of weight seeing as how he loved the second film, but acknowledging they are going back to the style of TF1..it should be interesting.

Old 06-06-2010, 07:07 PM   #3
S.A.A.D.
Banned User

To be fair,I remember that in an old post from last year that he even suggested that he thought ROTF had stupid jokes in it. I'll look for this post that I speak of later on.

Old 06-06-2010, 07:29 PM   #4
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golgo-13 View Post

His opinion doesn't hold a lot of weight seeing as how he loved the second film, but acknowledging they are going back to the style of TF1..it should be interesting.
You're opinion doesn't hold much weight, either.

Jake Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
<(o_o)>
Evangeline Is My Hero!

According to IMDB Peter Weller will be doing the voice of Rodimus Prime. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1399103/fullcredits#cast

Old 06-07-2010, 12:11 PM   #6
Marvin
Side-Kick

i love weller.

Old 06-07-2010, 01:47 PM   #7
*Dead*End*
Jesus Christ = my Saviour

I own the Robocop movies

If theis rumor is true, i wonder if Weller would also voice Hotrod . . . or will Hotrod even be in?

Old 06-07-2010, 03:15 PM   #8
Golgo-13
Cadburys Creme Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Cassidy View Post
You're opinion doesn't hold much weight, either.
FYI, it's your NOT you're.............

Old 06-07-2010, 03:26 PM   #9
Mace Dolex
Powerful User

Peter Weller would be awesome but his voice will probably be electronically distorted to make it sound robotic.

Old 06-07-2010, 05:25 PM   #10
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick

If Peter Weller is doing a voice in the movie, he shouldn't be Hot Rod/Rodimus. The character should sound young. He'd be great for Prowl or Ultra Magnus.

Old 06-07-2010, 05:26 PM   #11
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick

Quote:
FYI, it's your NOT you're.............
I know. Just testin' ya'.

Old 06-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #12
Theweepeople
Side-Kick

Quote:

Don Murphy's opinions have never held much weight. Don starts a website to get fanboy and fangirl advice on what should be in the movies he works on. Then he harasses and eventually bans people who say anything negative about his films. The guy can't handle the slightest amount of constructive criticism.

Furthermore, most of the movies he wrote the screenplay for or helped produced are garbage.

CBM hack list:

Mark Steven Johnson, Paul WS Anderson, Brett Ratner, Joel Schumacher, Kenneth Johnson, Rob Bowman, Zak Penn, Simon Kinberg, Avi Arad, Pitoff, John Rogers, and Tim Story.
Theweepeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:42 PM   #13
Golgo-13
Cadburys Creme Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theweepeople View Post
Don Murphy's opinions have never held much weight. Don starts a website to get fanboy and fangirl advice on what should be in the movies he works on. Then he harasses and eventually bans people who say anything negative about his films. The guy can't handle the slightest amount of constructive criticism.

Furthermore, most of the movies he wrote the screenplay for or helped produced are garbage.
I was banned from his website when the first pics of Megtaron were released for TF1, and i voiced my opinion, which is why i have no respect for the guy in the slightest.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:03 PM   #14
S.A.A.D.
Banned User

What was your nickname on his site if you remember?

Old 06-07-2010, 08:05 PM   #15
Theweepeople
Side-Kick

Quote:
I was banned from his website when the first pics of Megtaron were released for TF1, and i voiced my opinion, which is why i have no respect for the guy in the slightest.
That's interesting. I remember actually witnessing something really bizzare on the Donmurphy forum a few years ago. One poster who was normally civil started saying vile things about Don. Then the same poster claimed that an imposter had taken over his account and was posting these insulting messages. The poster was eventually banned. I can only speculate that Don being a major jackass could have taken over the posters account and insulted himself to validate banning the poster. Was that poster you?

CBM hack list:

Mark Steven Johnson, Paul WS Anderson, Brett Ratner, Joel Schumacher, Kenneth Johnson, Rob Bowman, Zak Penn, Simon Kinberg, Avi Arad, Pitoff, John Rogers, and Tim Story.
Theweepeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #16
Mace Dolex
Powerful User

Quote:
I can only speculate that Don being a major jackass could have taken over the posters account and insulted himself to validate banning the poster. Was that poster you?
Don't be giving the moderators here any ideas now.

Old 06-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #17
Avangarde
Avan a Good Time

Lol

XBOX ONE
Stiffbiscuitz
Avangarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:55 PM   #18
Golgo-13
Cadburys Creme Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.A.D View Post
What was your nickname on his site if you remember?
I can't remember. I was only a member for about two weeks. It might have been some variation of Golgo-13.

Quote:
That's interesting. I remember actually witnessing something really bizzare on the Donmurphy forum a few years ago. One poster who was normally civil started saying vile things about Don. Then the same poster claimed that an imposter had taken over his account and was posting these insulting messages. The poster was eventually banned. I can only speculate that Don being a major jackass could have taken over the posters account and insulted himself to validate banning the poster. Was that poster you?
Lol, nah. That sounds like 'the dog ate my homework' excuse or 'i was possessed'.......I wouldn't put it past that ******* Don to do such a thing though.

Last edited by Golgo-13; 06-11-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Golgo-13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 12:00 PM   #19
samsnee
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Yeah, well TF1 sucked too, just not as badly as TF2.

samsnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 06:42 PM   #20
S.A.A.D.
Banned User

^Go away troll.

Old 06-13-2010, 06:58 PM   #21
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick

^ Leave him alone. He hated the first movie, so he saw the second one. He'll probably see the third one even though it's made by the same people who made the other two he hated. Makes perfect sense to me.

Old 06-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #22
Golgo-13
Cadburys Creme Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.A.D View Post
^Go away troll.
Why is he a troll? Because he said TF1 sucked and TF2 sucked even more? It's his opinion.

It's funny now that the same ppl that thought TF1 sucked or thought it was just 'meh' are now claiming that it's the greatest thing since slice bread, but only because the second one sucked sssssooooooo bad!

Old 06-13-2010, 07:22 PM   #23
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick

I think that people who waste their time talking about things they hate are idiots. It just seems that they have nothing better to do. They have every right to do it, of course, but I just don't see the point.

I love both TF movies, but Transformers: The Movie still kicks major arse.

"I got better things to do tonight than die." - Springer's a ****in' badass.

Old 06-13-2010, 07:37 PM   #24
Golgo-13
Cadburys Creme Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Cassidy View Post
I think that people who waste their time talking about things they hate are idiots. It just seems that they have nothing better to do. They have every right to do it, of course, but I just don't see the point.

I love both TF movies, but Transformers: The Movie still kicks major arse.

"I got better things to do tonight than die." - Springer's a ****in' badass.
So how is that any different from people only talking about things they like? It's not. They're both just an opinions.

Old 06-13-2010, 07:42 PM   #25
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick

^ There is no difference. I never said there was. I just don't get why people feel the need to dwell on the things they hate. That's who I'm talking about. People who continue to complain about a movie years after it's released. I'm not saying they can't. We can do whatever we want. It's just something that I don't think I'll ever understand. That's all.

I guess it just stems from the fact that I hate whiners. They're all just annoying little b***hes.

Last edited by Jake Cassidy; 06-13-2010 at 09:29 PM.