The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Old 09-15-2013, 06:34 AM   #1
Angamb
Banned User

Default The Non DOFP Characters Thread [Off-Topic]

Since the board isnt having too much activity lately, I thought an off topic thread would be a good addition, so this way we can discuss about other characters that wont appear on the movie.

So, in the wait of some official material by the studio, feel free to discuss about those characters from the comics you would like to see on the big screen, when would be the right moment, how would you like them to be introduced, any connection/relationshop you would like them to adress, storyline/arc, and all of that.

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:52 AM   #2
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

Default Re: The Non DOFP Characters Thread [Off-Topic]

I'd like to see lots but off the top of my head i'd love to see an unstable Legion as the Son of Charles and Moira.

I'd love to see some fanatical anti-mutant religious villians like the Puifiers

Blade X-Men Spider-Man Blade 2 X-Men 2 HULK Spider-Man 2 Iron Man X-Men First Class Thor Captain America: The First Avenger The Amazing Spider-Man The Wolverine

Last edited by CyclopsWasRight; 09-15-2013 at 10:58 AM.
CyclopsWasRight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #3
Angamb
Banned User

Default Re: The Non DOFP Characters Thread [Off-Topic]

that would be a really interesting arc. Not sure if Singer is interested in adressing the idea of Charles having a son, but it would bring a whole new level of backstory for Charles, without doubt.

And Id love to see more from Moira. To me she should be a supporting character in the franchise, and not just a character of just one only movie.

Angamb is offline   Reply With Quote