The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Old 07-24-2010, 12:01 PM   #51
Megaton Sun
Old Noob

Default Re: Does the first class of pupils consist of 11 mutants?

Why does everyone awesome all these characters are gonna be students? They gonna need teachers too. I bet Frost and Beast are other teachers. Some of the others like Banshee or whoever this Willow is might be just other mutant cameos.

Megaton Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:54 PM   #52
TheVelvetOnion
Side-Kick

Beast is being cast as the same age cyclops... interesting to see how the retcon that.

I agree they will need teachers but what you got to remember is that this is only the first class, Between Xavier, Magneto and possibly Moria McTaggart. and from how it sounds with Emma Frost being a love interest they probably have the first class covered.

"Ha Ha Last Laugh!"
TheVelvetOnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:10 PM   #53
Megaton Sun
Old Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVelvetOnion View Post
Beast is being cast as the same age cyclops... interesting to see how the retcon that.

I agree they will need teachers but what you got to remember is that this is only the first class, Between Xavier, Magneto and possibly Moria McTaggart. and from how it sounds with Emma Frost being a love interest they probably have the first class covered.
Oh I didn't know he was the same age. It does seem odd since Beast was at least 10 yrs older in X3. Maybe they won't need a retcon and say Beast is a few yrs older. Like Beast being college age and Cyclops being around 16.

I guess 4 teachers is enough since there were 4 teachers in the first movie and they had way more students.

That reminds me, I guess they don't have grade levels in that school cuz Colossus was in the same class with other little kids. Or he's just all brawn and no brains.

Old 07-24-2010, 04:10 PM   #54
TNC9852002
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVelvetOnion View Post
Beast is being cast as the same age cyclops... interesting to see how the retcon that..
Where was this confirmed?

Last Movies Seen (Theaters): Piranha 3D, Lottery Ticket, The Switch, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, The Expendables, Step Up 3D, The Other Guys, Dinner for Schmucks, Salt, Inception, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Predators, Despicable Me, The Last Airbender, Grown Ups, Toy Story 3, The Karate Kid, The A-Team, Shrek Forever After.
Grrrr!! The SHH forums!
TNC9852002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:31 AM   #55
Megaton Sun
Old Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNC9852002 View Post
Where was this confirmed?
well the actors are the same age. but it doesnt mean they'll be the same age in the movie.

Old 07-29-2010, 09:36 AM   #56
TNC9852002
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaton Sun View Post
well the actors are the same age. but it doesnt mean they'll be the same age in the movie.
and it's more ridiculous when you realize that Cyclops hasn't been cast yet...

Last Movies Seen (Theaters): Piranha 3D, Lottery Ticket, The Switch, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, The Expendables, Step Up 3D, The Other Guys, Dinner for Schmucks, Salt, Inception, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Predators, Despicable Me, The Last Airbender, Grown Ups, Toy Story 3, The Karate Kid, The A-Team, Shrek Forever After.
Grrrr!! The SHH forums!
TNC9852002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:41 AM   #57
Megaton Sun
Old Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNC9852002 View Post
and it's more ridiculous when you realize that Cyclops hasn't been cast yet...
I thought Kick-Ass is playing Cyclops. I dunno i can't keep up with all these rumors.