The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Old 07-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #1
TheVelvetOnion
Side-Kick

Default Stuff from the old movies that you could speculate being in First Class...

Whose got an Eagle eye, yes continuity hasnt been Fox's fortay but, lets just say, all those little easter eggs. What would you like to see from the previous movies feature in First Class, here are a few pictures.

From Strykers Computer

DVD Extra's graphics that was used during the movie that wasnt easily spotted.

This was in a group of graphics titled Strykers base, now i know its a list of names but it was inbetween graphics used for a Morgue. So these possibly could of been deceased mutants. and Judging by the list of who they are, you would think the same.

This was the sign on the wall of Strykers Alkali base

Ill post a few more pictures later. But what do you think so far?

"Ha Ha Last Laugh!"
TheVelvetOnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User

Default Re: Stuff from the old movies that you could speculate being in First Class...

Remy LeBeau on Stryker's computer (along with all the other names on the computer) was already addressed in X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

I don't think things like Shaw Industries really needs to be addressed.

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:43 PM   #3
TNC9852002
Banned User

Default Re: Stuff from the old movies that you could speculate being in First Class...

Dude, there's already a speculation thread.

Last Movies Seen (Theaters): Piranha 3D, Lottery Ticket, The Switch, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, The Expendables, Step Up 3D, The Other Guys, Dinner for Schmucks, Salt, Inception, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Predators, Despicable Me, The Last Airbender, Grown Ups, Toy Story 3, The Karate Kid, The A-Team, Shrek Forever After.
Grrrr!! The SHH forums!
TNC9852002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #4
JP
Smelly

Seriously, this could have been posted in any number of threads.

JP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 07:11 PM   #5
TheVelvetOnion
Side-Kick

Actually that is a speculation thread on casting, this is not about casting and more about speculation on little things that was in the original that you would like them to pick up on

"Ha Ha Last Laugh!"
Old 07-24-2010, 10:19 PM   #6
psyonic
X-Man

"Official First Class News & Speculation Thread" is not just for casting speculation .. ANY speculation, like this thread, belongs in that one.

psyonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 05:23 AM   #7
TheVelvetOnion
Side-Kick

Has someone changed the name to it, im sure it originally was official first class casting speculation thread?

"Ha Ha Last Laugh!"
Old 07-25-2010, 02:29 PM   #8
Squidboy
Side-Kick

There's the First Class Official Casting Thread, and then an Official First Class News & Speculation Thread. Similar, but not the same

Squidboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:07 PM   #9
TheVelvetOnion
Side-Kick

yeah i know there is a first class official casting thread but wasnt the speculation thread start of as a speculation casting thread, someone must of changed it.

"Ha Ha Last Laugh!"
Old 07-25-2010, 05:10 PM   #10
TNC9852002
Banned User

Yeah, someone "MUST OF" changed it alright...

The element of "Shaw Engineering" seems like it could be worked in..

Last Movies Seen (Theaters): Piranha 3D, Lottery Ticket, The Switch, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, The Expendables, Step Up 3D, The Other Guys, Dinner for Schmucks, Salt, Inception, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Predators, Despicable Me, The Last Airbender, Grown Ups, Toy Story 3, The Karate Kid, The A-Team, Shrek Forever After.
Grrrr!! The SHH forums!
TNC9852002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 05:58 PM   #11
Squidboy
Side-Kick

Possibleh.

Squidboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:11 PM   #12
illest urban
Que3r Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNC9852002 View Post
Yeah, someone "MUST OF" changed it alright...
I was waiting for someone to go there. lol.

Poor guy. This is why I hate starting threads here... people tend to get so sensitive.

I'm with Eddy. Team Norton.
[=]
equality.

In Singer I Trust. | McAvoy -- Fassbender -- Bacon. | X-Men: First Class | June 3, 2011
illest urban is offline   Reply With Quote