The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 07-16-2013, 05:37 PM   #426
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Little Punk Decides To Step To Raging Beast

Seriously, Frank, CT eats Hemsworths for breakfast, what chance do you have?

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Sawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:12 PM   #427
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

So.... Anastasia's a bit over-dramatic, huh?

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:43 PM   #428
Havok83
Side-Kick

Ana: "Maybe theres a side to CT, that I don't know" You stupid girl; you've only known him a few days. Theres ALOT about CT you don't know. And why is she going around telling people they had sex. Never heard of don't kiss and tell. Whoever said she's a groupie was right bc that's what she almost came across as. And everyone there needed to shut up bc CT's sex life is none of there business. I cant believe Frank got into a fight withy him about it. Boy, sit down! He always tries to stir up drama.

LMAO that TJ said that Wes and Preston's teams will be penalized next challenge.

So Cara got picked as Cooke's new partner bc one time she said something not so nice about her on Twitter? Again Twitter being a basis for a rivalry. Whatever

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:25 PM   #429
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
Ana: "Maybe theres a side to CT, that I don't know" You stupid girl; you've only known him a few days. Theres ALOT about CT you don't know. And why is she going around telling people they had sex. Never heard of don't kiss and tell. Whoever said she's a groupie was right bc that's what she almost came across as. And everyone there needed to shut up bc CT's sex life is none of there business. I cant believe Frank got into a fight withy him about it. Boy, sit down! He always tries to stir up drama.

LMAO that TJ said that Wes and Preston's teams will be penalized next challenge.

So Cara got picked as Cooke's new partner bc one time she said something not so nice about her on Twitter? Again Twitter being a basis for a rivalry. Whatever
Eh.... not as bad as "Hey, Leroy, your partner Adam got sent home for being a dumbass, so your new partner on Rivals will be...... the best friend you made on your season of the Real World!!!"

Old 07-21-2013, 08:56 PM   #430
Incrediblejeff
Still Incredible

I knew Anastacia wouldn't be able to handle this.It looks like Marlon's gonna have some drama next week.It's not looking good for the rookies this year.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:04 PM   #431
Havok83
Side-Kick

If they wanted true rivals with rookies, they could have went with Avery and Nia. Nia's a firecracker and she has issues with both Avery and Jordan. Plus Im sure she'd make enough enemies to get paired up with for Rivals 3

Old 07-21-2013, 09:26 PM   #432
Incrediblejeff
Still Incredible

Man I really want Nia on a challenge so bad.I could see her raising hell in the challenge.lol

Old 07-21-2013, 09:29 PM   #433
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

I don't even know who you guys are talking about, I didn't bother with last season of RW.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #434
Incrediblejeff
Still Incredible

You missed Hurricane Nia.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 07-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #435
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Damn, Sarah... second time she's had to leave for nothing more than having an idiot partner.

I love Trishelle, but she looks like **** in my eyes.

Old 07-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #436
Incrediblejeff
Still Incredible

I died laughing at Trishelle. She was a mess,poor Sarah.

Old 07-27-2013, 06:17 PM   #437
Havok83
Side-Kick

Poor Sarah. Man her luck sucks. I completely forgot about the Vinny situation.

LMAO at Aneesa reading Trishelle and saying she's the same Trashelle, she's always been. That was hilarious

Im glad Marlon checked Knight. Good for him Man Marlon hooks up with a guy and a girl within the same episode. I also laughed when Jemmye said she'd kill to see Marlon beat him up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediblejeff View Post
You missed Hurricane Nia.
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
I never understood why she wasn't kicked out the house for any of this. She was caught on camera arranging to have her roommate jumped and MTV did nothing to intervene. When she instigates and starts beating on two other roommates, MTV again does nothing. It was like wow, they must really be desperate for ratings to leave her in there knowing how volatile and violent

Old 07-27-2013, 07:05 PM   #438
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

According to someone on Twitter, Trishelle leaving was more related to her feelings toward production than her fighting with Aneesa. Evidently, production is much more strict now and it's more like a prison sentence than the fun, free-wheeling early days.

I could see it. It's probably why there aren't all that many pre-2004-ish players that are up for this **** anymore.

Old 07-28-2013, 10:05 AM   #439
Warhammer
Half Monk, Half Hitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
Im glad Marlon checked Knight. Good for him Man Marlon hooks up with a guy and a girl within the same episode. I also laughed when Jemmye said she'd kill to see Marlon beat him up
I LOL'd when Knight was trying to act tough. He knew people would try to hold him back so he tried to act so hard. Marlon would whoop his ass in 2 seconds.

Quote:
I never understood why she wasn't kicked out the house for any of this. She was caught on camera arranging to have her roommate jumped and MTV did nothing to intervene. When she instigates and starts beating on two other roommates, MTV again does nothing. It was like wow, they must really be desperate for ratings to leave her in there knowing how volatile and violent
I never understood why either. If a woman full knowingly hits a man like that, she's asking to get hit. I would never strike a woman first, but if she hits me, she is acknowledging that she wants to be treated like a man and I'll knock her b**** ass out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
According to someone on Twitter, Trishelle leaving was more related to her feelings toward production than her fighting with Aneesa. Evidently, production is much more strict now and it's more like a prison sentence than the fun, free-wheeling early days.

I could see it. It's probably why there aren't all that many pre-2004-ish players that are up for this **** anymore.
That makes alot of sense. I was hoping there was something more with Trishelle because I honestly felt so embarrassed for her when she was spewing out her "insults" at Aneesa.

Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:42 AM   #440
Havok83
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer View Post

I never understood why either. If a woman full knowingly hits a man like that, she's asking to get hit. I would never strike a woman first, but if she hits me, she is acknowledging that she wants to be treated like a man and I'll knock her b**** ass out.
she wasn't just htting him. She was beating him in the head with a blow dryer. That's a weapon and could have done some serious damage. I was all on Avery's side when she grabbed Nia off of him and went after her. What was worse was Nia said it wasn't the end that she'd keep going after them (and she did by sucker punching Avery later on). I lost respect for the house when the had the group vote and no one but Jordan stood up to vote Nia out when she was a clear threat.

Old 07-28-2013, 10:57 AM   #441
Warhammer
Half Monk, Half Hitman

That's because almost everyone in that house suffered from b****assness. I wish I lived in that house because I would have broke Nia's jaw. It'd Snooki all over again, baby. And I say with pride because she is one of those women who feel like they're entitled to hit men because she has a vagina.

Old 07-28-2013, 11:05 AM   #442
Incrediblejeff
Still Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post

That explains the footage they showed on the aftershow of Trishelle crying and yelling to production about having to buy her own alcohol .

Old 07-28-2013, 11:20 AM   #443
Warhammer
Half Monk, Half Hitman

Damn it, rewatching that Nia stuff makes me so mad. I wish I could go to whatever city she lives in, find her, and just go full blown CT on her. I would smash her head and eat it.

Old 08-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #444
Warhammer
Half Monk, Half Hitman

Cooke is bad as hell. I don't know why. After Emily, she's the hottest in the house.

Old 08-03-2013, 02:17 PM   #445
Havok83
Side-Kick

LMAO at Jemmye's ketchup phobia. Reminds me of those fools from Maury. LOL at how Leroy was over her after that meltdown

Paula and Emily winning every challenge is boring and predictable. I need them to lose to switch things up and also bc I want Paula gone. She sure lucked out

Old 08-03-2013, 02:22 PM   #446
Incrediblejeff
Still Incredible

LOL @ Leroy saying Jemmye is one of the hottest girls in the house,and I hope we never see a close up of Leroy's feet ever again.

Old 08-05-2013, 01:07 AM   #447
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

lol Jordan...

"I really like Sarah alot."
*Sarah gets eliminated*
"Oh, hey Jonna..."

Good luck with the STDs you pick up off that chick, bro.

Old 08-05-2013, 01:36 AM   #448
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

"YOU THREW KETCHUP AT MEEEEE!!! That's my ****ing phobia!!!"

lol *****, you cray.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:40 PM   #449
Warhammer
Half Monk, Half Hitman

Diem is a POS. I never liked her ass.

Old 08-08-2013, 12:42 AM   #450
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

lol these girls are dumb as ****.