The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #126
KenK
Side-Kick
 
KenK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The Tenth Circle of Hell(aka Oxon Hill, MD)
Posts: 10,503
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Yeah, that's what marriage will do. It gets as cold as the cold wind blows out there when your wife just up and decides to suspend your p***y privileges! It ain't like when you're single, and you can just seek out new p***y at your leisure. You get married, you gotta wait 'til that suspension is lifted! Brad obviously didn't want that to happen here. But also, you gotta deal with her pullin' this "I don't wanna slow you guys down BS (which may be the case, 'cause from the preview of next week, it looks like Tori's ass winds up on a stretcher!), and Brad's gotta walk on eggshells to say the right thing to her. 'Cause it seems like she could be genuine, or she could be testing him to see if he'll be part of a decision that might get her sent home. "Marriage P***y" will mess you up worse than "Casual P***y" every time!

KenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #127
Incrediblejeff
Still Incredible
 
Incrediblejeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Rochester New York
Posts: 6,281
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Brad has never won either has he?Dude wants it so badly.I think thats the only thing keeping him on these challenges.He wants 1.

__________________
Visit my tumblr
My other one
Incrediblejeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:34 PM   #128
Kingfish
Sick Boy
 
Kingfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 8,126
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Brad finished second a couple of times but he has also never won.

From the very start of the Red team, the only person who had ever won a challenge is Tori (and she can thank Eric collapsing for that). They were practically built on this Brad/Paula/Dunbar uniting to finally win something ****. Which is ultimately why they probably won't win this one.

__________________
Personality, I mean that's what counts, right? That's what keeps a relationship going through the years. Like heroin, I mean heroin's got a great f***ing personality.

2008 SHH Fantasy Baseball Champion
2010 SHH Fantasy Baseball Champion

Kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:24 AM   #129
kane9321
oakland's finest
 
kane9321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: all in yo grill!
Posts: 11,721
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Ive lost lost of respect for sarah, she was one of my favorites...but she starts talking about "throwing challenges" thats just not cool

And what happenend to brad. Hes been my boy for awhile..now hes acting like a b****
and paula....is still paula(stupid)( her and dunbar grrr,they should just have sex and get it done..
they annoy the hell outta me)

__________________
GO 49ERS....FAITHFUL TO THE END
GO SHARKS GO..QUEST FOR THE CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
The X-Men films are like an abusive boyfriend.

They treat you well, (X-Men 1 and 2) and then they show their true colors (X3 and Wolverine: Origins), then they promise that they can change (X-Men: First Class and The Wolverine), now you see them with a prostitute. (X-Men: DOTFP)

Last edited by kane9321; 12-10-2010 at 08:30 AM.
kane9321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:44 AM   #130
KenK
Side-Kick
 
KenK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The Tenth Circle of Hell(aka Oxon Hill, MD)
Posts: 10,503
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane9321 View Post
Ive lost lost of respect for sarah, she was one of my favorites...but she starts talking about "throwing challenges" thats just not cool
I'm more disappointed that she couldn't keep her partner in crime focused on her throwing challenges plan. Granted, their plans were enacted far too late in the game, and in this past challenge, there was no justifiable way to throw it without it being PAINFULLY obvious. They could have gotten away with it on the balacing ball challenge, 'cause it looked like it was difficult for EVERYONE. Red Team couldn't even get one ball in. And Derrick and Johnny barely got in two.

Quote:
And what happenend to brad. Hes been my boy for awhile..now hes acting like a b****
Marriage P***y got his head all f***ed up!!!

Quote:
and paula....is still paula(stupid)( her and dunbar grrr,they should just have sex and get it done..
they annoy the hell outta me)
I think Dunbar's afraid the vag will snap his junk off.

KenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:08 PM   #131
Kingfish
Sick Boy
 
Kingfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 8,126
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

See, I actually agree with Sarah and Laurel's reasoning here. Abe kept her there for a completely different reason than winning money. If their final team was Abe, Laurel, and Sarah they probably would have a much better chance of winning.

The only reason it looks so bad is because Laurel turned into a massive whiner about it and has just been generally unlikable this challenge. Sarah has never pulled those antics and actually looks embarrassed when Laurel does. That's why she's still one of my favorites and I'd like her to win.

__________________
Personality, I mean that's what counts, right? That's what keeps a relationship going through the years. Like heroin, I mean heroin's got a great f***ing personality.

2008 SHH Fantasy Baseball Champion
2010 SHH Fantasy Baseball Champion

Kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:35 PM   #132
KenK
Side-Kick
 
KenK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The Tenth Circle of Hell(aka Oxon Hill, MD)
Posts: 10,503
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

[QUOTE=Kingfish;19337486]See, I actually agree with Sarah and Laurel's reasoning here. Abe kept her there for a completely different reason than winning money. [QUOTE]

Oh, That's all well and good. But don't act like Abe would have been that monkey wrench vote that would have saved Cara Maria from the Gulag, had Grey team lost either or both of the last two challenges. That close to the final, Abe won't give that much of a damn at the prospect of losing out on Casual P***y. It's not like Brad who's ball-n-chainin' it with Lori. Either they have to go home together as losers from the final challenge, or one of them could have lost a Gulag, and the other eventually has to come home to that one who lost. Neither outcome would be good for Brad.

Abram ain't scared of Laurel! And if Abram had ever thrown Cara Maria under the bus, she could have been as pissed as she wanted to, Abram wouldn't give a flyin' f***, 'cause right now, Cara Maria's just random ass. Could more come of it? Sure. But for right now, she random ass. And random ass needs to stop thinking she's made it this far on her own steam.

Quote:
If their final team was Abe, Laurel, and Sarah they probably would have a much better chance of winning.
No argument from me.

Quote:
The only reason it looks so bad is because Laurel turned into a massive whiner about it and has just been generally unlikable this challenge.
Yeah, the whole "I don't wanna have to share money with Cara Maria" rant was just stupid. Even if you win, you're gonna be salty about having to split like, what? Half a mill when all is said and done between her and four other people?!? Even after taxes you're looking at about 70K!!! that's just greed on a dumbfounding level! You've won all these prizes, if you win the final, that money's added to the 100K you already have, and all for going to a sweet foreign country, and having to do some extreme summer camp activities for like, what, six weeks? Two months?

Gimme a break, beeyootch!!!

KenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #133
Havok83
Side-Kick
 
Havok83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 33,221
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

My hate for Laurel continues to grow. She is a loathesome, miserable slag

Poor blue team. Is it a hopeless cause to still be pulling for them? What happeend to Johnny was just embarassing

Paula is pathetic. Ive never liked her and the whining she did, made me wish someone would tell her to STFU. What a little brat. Seriously, did she expect to not go into the Goulag? How selfish of her to want them all to vote Tori in when Tori just went in and won. Im glad the BS she and the team were pulling earlier in the season didnt work for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenK View Post
My whole issue is, Laurel likes to talk like she's a seasoned vet at the challenges, so her talking down to Cara Maria like she's more of a rookie by comparison, instead of someone who started doing Challenges the SAME TIME (starting with the last one), is crap. As for who's gonna slow down the team at the final, Laurel was damn near immobile at the Fresh Meat II final, and had to concede to Landon and Carly. To be fair, Landon was flat-out pushing Carly's ass up that hill, but a loss is a loss. Laurel's acting like she could carry the whole team on her back if necessary, and that's just not the case.
yep hats oen of the reasons why I hate her. She is talking like one of the vets when she is still Fresh meat as far as I am is concerned. It takes contestants at least 3 challenges before they get the stank atitutde she has


Last edited by Havok83; 12-12-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:58 AM   #134
Kingfish
Sick Boy
 
Kingfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 8,126
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenK View Post
Oh, That's all well and good. But don't act like Abe would have been that monkey wrench vote that would have saved Cara Maria from the Gulag, had Grey team lost either or both of the last two challenges. That close to the final, Abe won't give that much of a damn at the prospect of losing out on Casual P***y.
Under normal circumstances probably. But if they had thrown it and cost him money, I could easily see Abe throwing Laurel in there for spite. He clearly doesn't want them throwing challenges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
Poor blue team. Is it a hopeless cause to still be pulling for them? What happeend to Johnny was just embarassing
As long as Derrick pulls out a win in his Gulag, I'd say they have a chance. Maybe not a great one, but I'd feel better about running a final with Jenn and possibly Emily than with either Cara or especially Tori.

I can kind of see Paula getting mad about it, since Tori was just running around the house telling them that she didn't want to run a final and hold them back. That said, half a decade of whining has killed any part of me that felt sorry for Paula. Now she's just extremely annoying and really needs to stop doing these.

__________________
Personality, I mean that's what counts, right? That's what keeps a relationship going through the years. Like heroin, I mean heroin's got a great f***ing personality.

2008 SHH Fantasy Baseball Champion
2010 SHH Fantasy Baseball Champion

Kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 03:53 AM   #135
Kingfish
Sick Boy
 
Kingfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 8,126
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Well that was a lackluster ending to an otherwise entertaining Challenge. Grey probably would have won if their veteran players hadn't inexplicably been the weak links. Seeing Abe just flopping around and vomiting in a full on heatstroke was kind of stunning.

And yeah, Blue had absolutely no chance. Wouldn't have even if Derrick hadn't been eliminated.

Sucks that Red won, but the funny thing is that even with the final challenge money, they each only won 40,000 while everyone else won 20,000. That's not really a gigantic difference but I guess Brad will take it.

__________________
Personality, I mean that's what counts, right? That's what keeps a relationship going through the years. Like heroin, I mean heroin's got a great f***ing personality.

2008 SHH Fantasy Baseball Champion
2010 SHH Fantasy Baseball Champion

Kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:45 AM   #136
KenK
Side-Kick
 
KenK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The Tenth Circle of Hell(aka Oxon Hill, MD)
Posts: 10,503
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
Well that was a lackluster ending to an otherwise entertaining Challenge. Grey probably would have won if their veteran players hadn't inexplicably been the weak links. Seeing Abe just flopping around and vomiting in a full on heatstroke was kind of stunning.
That's always scary to see, though. Him and Sarah just vomiting for a solid minute was hard to watch. But dammit if Laurel just has zero concept of "teamwork". Her on the Reunion was just a pain, 'cause just about every word out of her mouth was bull.

Abe "copped out"?!? The man was vomiting on the side of the road and needed to be hospitalized!

"I don't want to have to share money with people I don't care about." You're on a team!!! Laurel was frontin' like she didn't need anyone else but Sarah to win the final, and that sure a f*** wouldn't have happened. They'd have been as far behind as Emily and Jenn. Hell, had it just been her and Sarah, Sarah probably would have petered out sooner than she ultimately did. And as it stood, Laurel just became such a blubbering mess by the end of the final, I was like, "Serves you right for being such an insufferable b**** the entire challenge."

Calling out Johnny for losing against CT when he tried to tell her that she's still a rookie, and had no business acting like she was a veteran, was some crap. Johnny's done more challenges, and regardless of how shady he usually is, he's at least got one or two final challenge wins to his credit.

Quote:
And yeah, Blue had absolutely no chance. Wouldn't have even if Derrick hadn't been eliminated.
Yeah, that was just rough.

Quote:
Sucks that Red won, but the funny thing is that even with the final challenge money, they each only won 40,000 while everyone else won 20,000. That's not really a gigantic difference but I guess Brad will take it.
80 grand between him and his wife, though, that IS pretty damn good! Even after taxes, that's still pretty damn good!

It helps that the Red team managed to keep their three best guys. And Tyler saved their asses on that puzzle with the direction signs. That would have been the ultimate turning of the tide, 'cause that would have been the toughest thing to have to go back across that lake, back under the barb wire, and back to the original post, with Grey catching up to them.

KenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:30 AM   #137
Kingfish
Sick Boy
 
Kingfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 8,126
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenK View Post
That's always scary to see, though. Him and Sarah just vomiting for a solid minute was hard to watch. But dammit if Laurel just has zero concept of "teamwork". Her on the Reunion was just a pain, 'cause just about every word out of her mouth was bull.

Abe "copped out"?!? The man was vomiting on the side of the road and needed to be hospitalized!

"I don't want to have to share money with people I don't care about." You're on a team!!! Laurel was frontin' like she didn't need anyone else but Sarah to win the final, and that sure a f*** wouldn't have happened. They'd have been as far behind as Emily and Jenn. Hell, had it just been her and Sarah, Sarah probably would have petered out sooner than she ultimately did. And as it stood, Laurel just became such a blubbering mess by the end of the final, I was like, "Serves you right for being such an insufferable b**** the entire challenge."

Calling out Johnny for losing against CT when he tried to tell her that she's still a rookie, and had no business acting like she was a veteran, was some crap. Johnny's done more challenges, and regardless of how shady he usually is, he's at least got one or two final challenge wins to his credit.
Yeah, I don't know that there's much left that's redeemable in Laurel. Her apologies to Eric all came off as..."less than sincere" and the ego was in full on rage mode during the reunion. Abe and Sarah obviously cost them the win and she was still more upset about Cara Maria being there.

If Laurel is going to continue doing these, she should probably stick to Duels so she doesn't have to be on a team.

Quote:
Yeah, that was just rough.
That was almost mean of TJ to tell them they could each win 80,000 when he obviously knew they had no chance of beating the other teams. As soon as they got to the tires it was over for them.



Quote:
80 grand between him and his wife, though, that IS pretty damn good! Even after taxes, that's still pretty damn good!

It helps that the Red team managed to keep their three best guys. And Tyler saved their asses on that puzzle with the direction signs. That would have been the ultimate turning of the tide, 'cause that would have been the toughest thing to have to go back across that lake, back under the barb wire, and back to the original post, with Grey catching up to them.
I doubt Grey was as close as the editing made it seem. Red never had to stop for anything and Grey had to wait for ambulances TWICE. Grey never even bothered to finish so I wouldn't be surprised if Red would have had the time to go back and still come out ahead.

__________________
Personality, I mean that's what counts, right? That's what keeps a relationship going through the years. Like heroin, I mean heroin's got a great f***ing personality.

2008 SHH Fantasy Baseball Champion
2010 SHH Fantasy Baseball Champion

Kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:40 PM   #138
cronosred
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,411
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

As much as I disliked the red team this season Laurel made me happy they won.

cronosred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 03:48 PM   #139
KenK
Side-Kick
 
KenK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The Tenth Circle of Hell(aka Oxon Hill, MD)
Posts: 10,503
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Oh, the whole apology was bulls**t. They gave her an opportunity to face Eric and apologize, and she spent more time looking out at the audience, and crying and rambling about a whole s**t-ton of nothing!!!

KenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 03:54 PM   #140
Kingfish
Sick Boy
 
Kingfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 8,126
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

It's a little more telling that she filmed an apology and had it put up on MTV instead of actually calling him in the six months it had been since they finished filming. Yeah, she was sure sorry.

__________________
Personality, I mean that's what counts, right? That's what keeps a relationship going through the years. Like heroin, I mean heroin's got a great f***ing personality.

2008 SHH Fantasy Baseball Champion
2010 SHH Fantasy Baseball Champion

Kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #141
Havok83
Side-Kick
 
Havok83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 33,221
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

sucks that Derrick lost the Goulag and the blue team didnt win but thank god Paula didnt win. No surprise that she had to cheat and end up getting disqualified in the process. Haha, it must have sucked for her to hear that her team ended up winning.

I love when people talk so much crap and then end up underperforming. What happened to Sarah was karma for the ish she said over the season and it was karma for Laurel too. All that crap she gave Cara bc she was so sure she'd lose her money when in the end, her girl Sarah did her in. So glad the Grey team lost.

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:55 PM   #142
Colossal Spoons
Gotterdammerung
 
Colossal Spoons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: A bar on Oa
Posts: 62,107
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

2x post

__________________
Once you get over the need to prove everybody wrong and "correct" opinions you disagree with, the internet becomes a much more pleasant and less frustrating place.

Last edited by Colossal Spoons; 12-16-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Colossal Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:55 PM   #143
Colossal Spoons
Gotterdammerung
 
Colossal Spoons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: A bar on Oa
Posts: 62,107
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Emily is pretty much my new fav female castmate, even though she had no chance of winning that final challenge

Abe and Sarah.... After all that tough talk

__________________
Once you get over the need to prove everybody wrong and "correct" opinions you disagree with, the internet becomes a much more pleasant and less frustrating place.
Colossal Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:24 PM   #144
piccolo
Doom is watching you
 
piccolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,530
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Yeah, Emily is good people's. Cute + great personality. She doesn't really fit in with all these other scumbags on these shows, but she holds her own.

Sucks that Red team won, I didn't care who won as long as it wasn't them. Oh well. Laurel being such a spoiled little brat makes it not quite as bad. Although I do think the whole thing with Big Easy has gotten blown out of proportion. A grown man should have been able to get past that after 4 months. He hasn't lost a pound of weight since the challenge either.....

piccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:13 AM   #145
cronosred
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,411
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by piccolo View Post
Yeah, Emily is good people's. Cute + great personality. She doesn't really fit in with all these other scumbags on these shows, but she holds her own.

Sucks that Red team won, I didn't care who won as long as it wasn't them. Oh well. Laurel being such a spoiled little brat makes it not quite as bad. Although I do think the whole thing with Big Easy has gotten blown out of proportion. A grown man should have been able to get past that after 4 months. He hasn't lost a pound of weight since the challenge either.....
Why should he get over it? He's probably endured that crap all his life, Laurel is supposed to be an adult and to act that way at her age is shameful. I doubt people would be so quick to move past it If Laurel had made those types of rude comments about someone's ethnicity or sexuality.

cronosred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:36 AM   #146
Colossal Spoons
Gotterdammerung
 
Colossal Spoons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: A bar on Oa
Posts: 62,107
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronosred View Post
Why should he get over it? He's probably endured that crap all his life, Laurel is supposed to be an adult and to act that way at her age is shameful. I doubt people would be so quick to move past it If Laurel had made those types of rude comments about someone's ethnicity or sexuality.
B/c ethnicity and sexuality can't be changed. All E has to do is eat like 5 less whoppers a week and he'll be good.

__________________
Once you get over the need to prove everybody wrong and "correct" opinions you disagree with, the internet becomes a much more pleasant and less frustrating place.
Colossal Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:44 AM   #147
piccolo
Doom is watching you
 
piccolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,530
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronosred View Post
Why should he get over it? He's probably endured that crap all his life, Laurel is supposed to be an adult and to act that way at her age is shameful. I doubt people would be so quick to move past it If Laurel had made those types of rude comments about someone's ethnicity or sexuality.
At this point, the fact that he's still just as fat as he was 6 years ago says to me he doesn't care about being in better shape. If he's content to be as he is, he should have a thicker skin. (no pun)

Not meaning he can't be upset when someone attacks him - if you read back in this thread, I was furious over what Laurel did. But it was almost half a year ago in real time. This is a grown adult man we're talking about....and now he just sounds like a baby, turning the Reunion into a spectacle over a drunk girl's rant.

piccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:24 AM   #148
Havok83
Side-Kick
 
Havok83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 33,221
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

Laurel is a miserable revolting pig and she showed those true colors throughout this challenge. Eric shouldnt have to just "get over" it. She did alot more than just rip into his weight as she dug deeper with her insults which were unprovoked and unnecesary. These reunion shows are about addressing issues which went on during the seasons and this was a big one. This was his moment to confront her on it and Im sure he had alot built up since he hasnt had contact with her. It may have been months ago, buit you see things from a different perspective when watching it on screen and that brought it all back. Plus it was humiliating for him as it wasnt simply contained to the people outside that night, but it was broadcast to everyone he knows and across the country who watch this show. She embarassed him in such a demeaning, public and horrible way, that if he wants to tell her to f--k off and take her fake apology elsewhere, then more power to him. I wouldnt buy her crocodile tears or accept it either

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:46 AM   #149
Warhammer
Half Monk, Half Hitman
 
Warhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: B.P.R.D.
Posts: 24,356
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

F*** Laurel. I'd love to punch her in her mouth. That way, she'll stop b****ing and complaining. I don't care if she is a female. I honestly don't remember a female I hated more on a challenge since Emily from Battle of the Sexes.

__________________

Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:45 AM   #150
piccolo
Doom is watching you
 
piccolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,530
Default Re: MTV's The Challenge Thread

haha yeah, she is a *****, no argument there

piccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.