The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 09:24 PM   #376
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

MB should just do it. Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.


Although, he should just be able to create a link in the Comic Book forum that brings people to the Basement. Keeps the Basement separate, but gives us more exposure.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #377
Rain Dog
Failure
 
Rain Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Inside a broken clock
Posts: 1,843
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

We'd kinda fit more under fan fiction, wouldn't we?

And personally, I like having our own little subforum. But I understand if that's gotta change

Rain Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:28 PM   #378
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Dog View Post
We'd kinda fit more under fan fiction, wouldn't we?

And personally, I like having our own little subforum. But I understand if that's gotta change
We advertise under there, and talked about moving under there, but that never happened.


Probably time for us to bump our advertisement threads again.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:35 PM   #379
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,422
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
MB should just do it. Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.


Although, he should just be able to create a link in the Comic Book forum that brings people to the Basement. Keeps the Basement separate, but gives us more exposure.
He's not an admin, though. Only admins can do that kinda ****.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #380
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

A real man could do it.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:53 PM   #381
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike_x1 View Post
A real man could do it.
Hence our problem.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:13 AM   #382
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:43 AM   #383
Rain Dog
Failure
 
Rain Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Inside a broken clock
Posts: 1,843
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Rain Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:58 AM   #384
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Slow down the animation, ya bastard.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:10 AM   #385
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Dog View Post
Yes...I think it's time to resurrect the SW game...Was just talking about that last night with Wieg...

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:00 PM   #386
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyside-kick View Post
Slow down the animation, ya bastard.
I would if it meant it still fit under tinypic's 5MB limit.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:33 PM   #387
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

My dude Cael Kristo was basically just NPCed to the academy and untouched ever since, right?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:53 PM   #388
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyside-kick View Post
My dude Cael Kristo was basically just NPCed to the academy and untouched ever since, right?

Yup.

All the trainees that were NPC'd have been getting training at the academy the entire time.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:53 PM   #389
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 4,033
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyside-kick View Post
My dude Cael Kristo was basically just NPCed to the academy and untouched ever since, right?
Yea. He basically became a background character that was just there. Never really talked at all.

__________________

Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:57 PM   #390
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

yep

They've been training under a former Sith that Luke turned to the light side. Name escapes me at the moment.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:25 PM   #391
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
yep

They've been training under a former Sith that Luke turned to the light side. Name escapes me at the moment.
Yes, that would be Kam Solusar

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:40 PM   #392
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

all I could remember was that it started with a K

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:11 PM   #393
Rain Dog
Failure
 
Rain Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Inside a broken clock
Posts: 1,843
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

I'd need time to read up on our old stuff before I could get back to posting. I've forgotten a good chunk of it.

Rain Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:15 PM   #394
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Well, from what I remember, nobody likes Boloon.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:28 PM   #395
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Well, from what I remember, nobody likes Boloon.
Joren did.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:23 PM   #396
Rain Dog
Failure
 
Rain Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Inside a broken clock
Posts: 1,843
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Well, from what I remember, nobody likes Boloon.
Yes...it's all coming back to me now

Rain Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:07 AM   #397
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing
 
Hound55's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Merry old land of Aust.
Posts: 10,174
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteMare Shape View Post
Yes...I think it's time to resurrect the SW game...Was just talking about that last night with Wieg...
Don't you have another thread you should be kicking off first..?

__________________
[/JOKE]

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:21 PM   #398
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,239
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

I'd be interested in joining SW, I've had a character made up in my head for awhile. But I need to know the status of the Jedi and what's happening as far as recruits and such. Have any experienced Jedi other than Luke appeared? Any other force sensitive? Also wouldn't mind knowing what's up with the Sith.

I know virtually nothing about the EU, but since my guy would be an original character, I can use that to my advantage. Fish out of water, and such.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #399
Rain Dog
Failure
 
Rain Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Inside a broken clock
Posts: 1,843
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
I'd be interested in joining SW, I've had a character made up in my head for awhile. But I need to know the status of the Jedi and what's happening as far as recruits and such. Have any experienced Jedi other than Luke appeared? Any other force sensitive? Also wouldn't mind knowing what's up with the Sith.

I know virtually nothing about the EU, but since my guy would be an original character, I can use that to my advantage. Fish out of water, and such.
There aren't really any experienced Jedi other than Luke. Most current Jedi characters started out as non-Jedi Force sensitives who were discovered and trained by Luke. He has established a new Jedi Academy on Yavin 4.

The Sith are mostly dead save for a few player-made Sith Lords but I honestly can't remember what's going on with them. The Sith Order as a whole is practically non-existent though.

So basically, Force-sensitives are permitted, established Jedi aren't (unless they're an established EU character that would be alive during this time, I guess), and I believe Sith and Dark Jedi are fair game, not sure though.


But if you're cool, you'll forsake all of them and get down with the Hutts

Rain Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:53 PM   #400
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,239
Default Re: The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

Well, I'm certainly not cool.

I've been told that much many times over.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.