The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > RPG Archives

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #26
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage27 View Post
As my first act as GM, I dub Byrd Man APPROVED for Jim Gordon.

"One Universe" RPG SEASON V SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name:
Carnage27

Character you would like to play:
Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler

Powers:
Kurt's main mutant ability is the power to transport himself and basically anything he is physically holding onto through another dimension, appearing anywhere he can see before the beginning of the teleportation. Kurt can be burdened and tired by constant teleportations, and by teleporting heavier companions.

Nightcrawler also has superhuman dexterity, reflexes, and agility, as well as a prehensile tail which gives Kurt a leg up during fights.

Kurt is also an expert fencer and has become quite adept at flying the X-Men's jet the Blackbird.

Brief biography of the character's history:
Kurt Wagner was captured in his native Germany by mutant slavers and was transported to Gotham City where he was set to be auctioned off before The Batman and Wolverine rescued him and sent him to Professor Xavier's school. There, Kurt began his training to become one of the X-Men, and his first mission was in Gotham City, where he and other young heroes took down the Penguin's mutant slave trade with the help of the Caped Crusader and Wolverine.

More recently, Kurt has become one of the most valuable members of the X-Men, and has gone on multiple recruiting missions with the team to bolster their numbers.

At the end of last season, Kurt and the team were part of the Brotherhood takeover of Mutant Town, and barely escaped after they failed to save the mutant leader Xorn from a Brotherhood bomb, an event that will no doubt shake the X-Men and the mutant world to the core.

List a few reasons why you have chosen that character:
Kurt was my first RPG character, and I left playing him for a while last season, only to miss it and come back. Now there are probably going to be some shake-ups for the X-Men next season, and I want to guide Kurt through them.

What can you bring to this game?:
A dedicated player with lots of experience in this game.

Color and font you plan on using for your character's speech: Arial Narrow Bold

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:
As many as needed.

Please provide a sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (must be at least 5 paragraphs long and contain at least 3 line of dialogue):



Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?:


Approved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Brock View Post
"One Universe" RPG SEASON V SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: Eddie Brock

Character you would like to play: Scott Summers / Cyclops

Powers: Scott possesses the mutant ability to convert solar energy into powerful concussive blasts from his eyes. In addition, he is a highly trained fighter and marksman. Scott is also an expert tactician and natural-born leader.

Brief biography of the character's history: Scott Summers was just an orphan living in Omaha, Nebraska, when Professor Charles Xavier found him. The Professor knew of Scott's mutant abilities and presented Scott with a solution to his control issues: a pair of glasses made with ruby quartz lenses. The Professor offered Scott a place in his Academy in Westchester, New York, where Scott could live free from persecution. Scott, with the help of his glasses, learned to use his powers and proved himself as a formidable fighter. Eventually, he was appointed as the leader of a top-secret team of mutants known as the X-Men. Operating out of the school, Scott and the X-Men serve to protect the world from dangerous mutants as well as offering safe haven to others like them.

List a few reasons why you have chosen that character: The X-Men are a non-entity (but with the state of the game right now, who isn't?), and if we ever want to solve that problem, it starts at the top with Cyclops. Because they're almost virtually untouched, the X-Men have a wealth of storylines just waiting for them.

What can you bring to this game?: Yet another sucker ready to try his hand at reviving the One Universe's X-Men, but at the least I'll put together some decent stories as well as some semblance of a solidified team roster.

Color and font you plan on using for your character's speech: Bold Dark Blue Tahoma

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as it takes.

Please provide a sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (must be at least 5 paragraphs long and contain at least 3 line of dialogue):

I step onto the Blackbird, the sound of my boots against the metal floor filling the expanded cabin. Behind me, Jean Grey makes her way to her seat along the cabin wall. I march to the front of the cockpit and turn on my heels, facing my team. The X-Men. I give a quick nod, making sure I've got their undivided attention.

"Alright, team, you've all been briefed, but let's review one more time," I begin, instinctively standing at Parade Rest before them - feet shoulder-width apart, arms folded behind my back. "This is a standard search-and-retrieval mission. Our--"

Piotr - or Peter - Rasputin, alias: Colossus, clears his throat before interrupting, "Pardon me, but is Wolverine going to be joining us on this mission?" There's a curious mutter of interest among the other X-Men as they survey the cockpit, seeing that Wolverine is indeed absent.

"Logan has taken an extended leave-of-absence starting today," I report. I resist the urge to add, "Good riddance." Wolverine is a loose cannon, and though the Professor continues to vouch for him, I'm not so sure where his loyalties lie. Simply put, he's not the kind of person I feel comfortable being in the trenches with.

"But I just saw him this morning," chimes in Kurt Wagner, alias: Nightcrawler.

"And he left shortly thereafter," I answer curtly. Jean catches my gaze with those green eyes of hers, and I realize I'm taking out my frustration on the team. Taking a deep breath, I continue, "Our target is an eighteen year-old girl. Birth name unknown, but she calls herself Rogue."

Bobby Drake, alias: Iceman, elbows Kurt in the ribs. "Sounds hot."

Ignoring that, I say, "The target is a leech. If she comes into physical contact with you, she will absorb your powers, your memories...even your thoughts." The X-Men fall silent at that. "Prolonged contact can have dire consequences. She is believed to be responsible for the hospitalization of eight civilians and one mutant."

~A young mutant with control issues. I now see why you wanted to take this mission.~

You never really get used to hearing other people in your head.

"Our orders are simple. We bring in Rogue peacefully, if possible. As always, lethal force is not authorized, so if she resists, our priority is to take her down as quickly and safely as possible." I unfold my arms. "Any questions?"

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?:
Approved, despite using the wrong color in your sample text


Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
"One Universe" RPG SEASON V SIGN-UP FORMScreen Name: Byrd Man

Character you would like to play: Dr. Henry "Hank" McCoy aka Beast

Powers: From wiki:
Animal-like physiology, superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, flexibility, reflexes, coordination, balance, endurance
Genius level intelligence. Accelerated healing factor, razor sharp claws and teeth

Brief biography of the character's history: Henry McCoy was born to loving parents, Henry McCoy grew up as a mutant with abnormally large hands and feet. When he was exposed as a mutant, Henry was thrown out of school and was forced to find another means fo his education. That's when Charles Xavier invited Henry to his school for mutants. Once there, the boy thrived under Xavier's tutelage. As time went on, McCoy graduated from the school and earned a PHD in biology from NYU. In his early 20's, a seconday mutation reveled itself and changed McCoy into a cat-like human form. Like the other X-Men, McCoy adopted a codename, Beast. He currently teaches science classes at Xavier's school.

List a few reasons why you have chosen that character: Of all the different X-Men, Beast is probably my favorite. Plus, I get to interact with a good X-Men cast and I'm just up for anything that EBJ and Carnage got going on.

What can you bring to this game?: Beast. Along with a decent RPer with experience.

Color and font you plan on using for your character's speech: Book Antiqua, bold, and navy.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: Much as needed.

Please provide a sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (must be at least 5 paragraphs long and contain at least 3 line of dialogue):

Third Period


"And, so. What Darwin said about evolution is in fact, pretty true. Can anyone name any current examples of evolutionary change?"

Bobby Drake raises his hand and I nod.

"Yes?"

"Mutants," he says in that cocky assurance he's seemed to gained during his time here.

"Good. More and more mutants are born each year, Human beings are giving way to them. In no time, the minority will be a majority," I say as I flash my trademark toothy grin.

"Even though we are called 'Mutants', we aren't Mutants. Not too sound too much like Magneto, we are the next step forward in evolution. One day, Mutation will not be Mutation....those who are not born different will be considered 'Mutants'. I wonder if people like President Luthor think about that each night as he lays his head to the pillow and prepares for sleep."

BRRRIINNNG!!

The school bell rings and the kids start to pack up and leave.

"Homework! Go ahead and read chapter 12 and 13 in your books, pop quiz tomorrow."

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?: Yep
Approved, even though you don't announce a pop quiz ahead of time

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:58 PM   #27
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,454
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

That's why Beast is a good teacher. He gives the students advance notice.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:00 PM   #28
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 4,112
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Eddie and Byrd, expect a PM soon. I've got an idea for X-stuff for the season.

__________________

Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:22 PM   #29
Optikal
Professor Chaos
 
Optikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Leeds, England
Posts: 1,438
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Is there going to be a previous season recap added to the front page at some point?

__________________
Jones: Tell me the truth… what are you going to feel when you put a bullet in one of those men, Nick?

Fury: Recoil.

-Secret Warriors #4
Optikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:28 PM   #30
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

We should. And I meant to ask people to submit a brief paragraph of what they did to me.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:20 PM   #31
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
We should. And I meant to ask people to submit a brief paragraph of what they did to me.


.....So tempting......


NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:23 PM   #32
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread



I hope no one taped it.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #33
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,454
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post


I hope no one taped it.
I did. I got it all! The long and short of it: A corn-fed harvest mouse, a hooker, a nun, a Flemish peasant woman, whips, chains, whistles yo-yo's, a circus midget. My grandmother riding by on a bicycle give me the finger, and a duck!

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:32 PM   #34
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

That was your grandmother?!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #35
Optikal
Professor Chaos
 
Optikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Leeds, England
Posts: 1,438
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Was this that same time you guys shaved that panda... or am I thinking of some other time?

__________________
Jones: Tell me the truth… what are you going to feel when you put a bullet in one of those men, Nick?

Fury: Recoil.

-Secret Warriors #4
Optikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:44 PM   #36
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,454
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
That was your grandmother?!
She was 82, toothless, drunk, and cussing up a storm. Who else is gonna be her kin?

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:54 PM   #37
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optikal View Post
Was this that same time you guys shaved that panda... or am I thinking of some other time?
I'm surprised you even remember that. You had about thirty white russians. And a bunch of cocktails.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:23 PM   #38
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

I should have my app up tomorrow.

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:21 PM   #39
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

"One Universe" RPG SEASON V SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: Nitemare Shape

Character you would like to play: Eddie Brock/Venom

Powers: As Eddie Brock, he is just a man. But after bonding with the alien symbiote, he gained many of the same abilities as Spiderman, including enhanced strength agilitr, reflexes, wall crawling, the ability to websling from tendrils, similar to Spiderman's webs. Venom also has an enhanced healing ability, and is able to blend into his surroundings

Brief biography of the character's history: Eddie Brock had been a promising photographer at the Daily Bugle until being exposed as a fraud by Peter Parker. After being disgraced, Eddie became obsesed with Peter, blaming him for his downfall. Eddie saw Peter as his arch nemesis and vowed to even the score.

Then things changed, he came into contact with Spiderman's black suit, which was actually an alien symbiote which had bonded with the hero. Once bonded with the Symbiote, Eddie Brock became Venom, and now blessed with the same powers as the web slinger, set out to avenge not only his own fall from grace and Parker's rejection of the symbiote, but the death of the one woman he had loved, Betty Brant, for which he also blamed Parker.

Brock set his plan in motion. First, posing as the black suited Spiderman, Venom attempted to turn the city against the Web Slinger through a series of brutal crimes, which included the murder of the detective in charge of the investigation and planting evidence implicating Spiderman. Then Venom traveled to Gotham City where he abducted Parker's girlfriend, Barbara Gordon. In Gotham's Narrows, Venom and Spiderman were locked in a life or death struggle, in which Venom looked to finally be on the verge of getting his vengence, until Spiderman invited the symbiote to bond with him once more. The alien jumped at the chance, immediately rejoining with its former host. Enraged, Brock charged Spiderman, propelling them both over a ledge. Spiderman spared Eddie by sending him crashing into a vacant building, however his neck was broken, leaving him paralized from the neck down.
After disposing of Brock, Spiderman again seperated himself from the symbiote by taking it to a nearby bell tower, where the vibrations of the ringing bell allowed Parker to escape it's grasp. However, not to repeat the mistakes of the past, Parker used webbing to secure the symbiote to the bell, seemingly killing the alien, and removing it from his life forever.

Eddie Brock is currently in a Gotham City hospital under constant watch by the staff, as well as a GCPD security detail.

List a few reasons why you have chosen that character: He's one of my all time Marvel characters, and he's a bit different from the characters I normally play. I think he'll be a lot of fun, but at the same time be a good challenge

What can you bring to this game?: An experienced rper, and nachos

Color and font you plan on using for your character's speech: Comic Sans MS as Eddie Brock/ Bold as Venom/ Italics for the symbiote

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: as many as needed

Please provide a sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (must be at least 5 paragraphs long and contain at least 3 line of dialogue):

Eddie Brock lays in the hospital bed, unable to move. He silently curses his broken body, and his inability to do anything about it. He has spent the last several months staring at this very same ceiling, dreaming of the day he will break free from here and take his revenge on the man who destroyed his life...Peter Parker. A small smile crosses his face as he fantasizes of tracking down Parker and destroying him, the same way that he himself was destroyed.

But then he remembers, he will never again have the chance. Parker saw to that when he stole his other half from him...and then broke his neck, leaving him a prisoner in his own body. With this realization, he curses Parker again, this time for not having what it takes to finish the job, instead of leaving him like this.


"You should have let me die Parker. At least then I wouldn't be stuck like this." He whispers to himself, a renewed anger stirring within him.

As he lay there staring at the ceiling, a sudden movement in his periphery catches his eye. Slowly and with great effort, he painfully turns his head toward the source of the movement, the small barred window next to his bed... and sees nothing. In no hurry to put himself through the torment of correcting his posture, Brock remains fixed there, looking out the window. And that is when it strikes him that something is not quite right.

The night, it's moving. Which can only mean one thing...


"You found me. Come back to finish the job, Parker?" Brock whispers, barely audible.

No, not Parker. I've come for you, Eddie.

"You...you betrayed me. You left me for HIM!"

I was wrong, Eddie. He tricked me. He is evil Eddie, he tricked me into believing that I belonged with him, but it was you all along.

"I'm no use to you now. I'm broken. I'm stuck like this...

Let me join with you. I can mend your broken body. I can make us strong again. I can give us the power to get our vengence.

"Yes."

With that, the symbiote slithers in through the barred window and engulfs Eddie Brock within its body. Within moments of being reuinied with the alien, Brock feels his strength return. He feels the nerves that were severed when his neck was broken begin to repair themselves. For the first time in months, Eddie Brock feels whole again. After several minutes of being bonded with the symbiote, Brock feels something that brings him more joy than he thought possible...his toe moved.

He leaps from the bed, free from the confines of his own body for the first time since that fateful night, and lets out a primal roar.

"We are back." He says as he crashes through the window, leaving a massive hole in the side of the hospital wall.

The GCPD security detail, along with several doctors and nurses rush into the room, only to find an empty bed and a hole in the wall. The police officer gets on his radio, frantically calling for backup, letting his fellow officers know that the patient has escaped. However, by the time any backup would arrive, Venom would be gone...far away from the hospital and out of Gotham City. He is going home...to New York.



Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?:
Yep



Last edited by NiteMare Shape; 01-07-2011 at 09:45 PM.
NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #40
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer
 
Eddie Brock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 250 52nd St.
Posts: 24,905
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

*slow clap*

__________________
Dear Marvel, please stop canceling excellent television shows before their time.
"Dear DC, if Marvel gets Rocket Raccoon in a movie before you make either Wonder Woman or Justice League, you have f***ing failed."
-ToplessRobot.com
Eddie Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:46 PM   #41
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,454
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Damn. So much for the hightly touted Gordon/Venom fight.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:13 PM   #42
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Damn. So much for the hightly touted Gordon/Venom fight.
Gordon-Venom would be awesome at keeping the crime rate down.

He'll eat anyone who commits a crime in his city.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #43
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Brock View Post
*slow clap*

Thanks

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:17 PM   #44
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,454
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Gordon-Venom would be awesome at keeping the crime rate down.

He'll eat anyone who commits a crime in his city.
Gotham City: The world's safest city and home of the world's fattest police commissioner.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #45
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Gordon-Venom would be awesome at keeping the crime rate down.

He'll eat anyone who commits a crime in his city.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Gotham City: The world's safest city and home of the world's fattest police commissioner.


NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:20 PM   #46
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

sigh. Now Batman's going to have to take a call from Alfred about Venom escaping, and then have Alfred call Spider-Man to tell him what happened.

I swear, a hero's work is never done.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:21 PM   #47
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
Gotham City: The world's safest city and home of the world's fattest police commissioner.
talk about heart attack on a plate!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:21 PM   #48
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
sigh. Now Batman's going to have to take a call from Alfred about Venom escaping, and then have Alfred call Spider-Man to tell him what happened.

I swear, a hero's work is never done.


NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #49
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer
 
Eddie Brock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 250 52nd St.
Posts: 24,905
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Yeah, criminals tend to be very high in cholesterol, so Venom better watch his waist.

__________________
Dear Marvel, please stop canceling excellent television shows before their time.
"Dear DC, if Marvel gets Rocket Raccoon in a movie before you make either Wonder Woman or Justice League, you have f***ing failed."
-ToplessRobot.com
Eddie Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:54 PM   #50
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,343
Default Re: One Universe RPG: Season V OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Brock View Post
Yeah, criminals tend to be very high in cholesterol, so Venom better watch his waist.
He'll just have to get a work out in by beating half the criminals so he can eat the other half.

All while wearing glasses and smoking a pipe.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.