The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Old 01-06-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
GhostPoet
Side-Kick

Default DC Universe Online

It's almost out people and I have officially jumped on the hype train. Everything i've read about it sounds great. And it helps that the game is being made by a dev team who truely has a passion for the source material.

This seems to be the game I dreamed Champions would have been. I love the fact there is so much variety in things you can do on the side and I like the action oriented combat...it's great to get away from the standard, stale mmo mold of gameplay. I'm also really into the idea of finding more costume pieces. While I would prefer more choices during the character creation itself...finding pieces makes it feel a bit more enjoyable to me. The excitement of finding some great looking new piece of clothing/armor I can put on. Plus a great outfitter system, so if I don't like the look of that particular costume piece but like the stats, I can put something better looking over it without replacing the stats.

So, anyone else getting the game? I'm pre-ordering this weekend and switching DDO to free mode. (I was VIP)

GhostPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:03 PM   #2
Midnite
Side-Kick

Default Re: DC Universe Online

There's a DCUO thread up. Come join the discussion.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=305696

Midnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
coloneill

i beta tested DCUO, i really liked it. dont have an active account yet, but will soon

coloneill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:38 PM   #4
ceshiwuhao

I don't know which deal to get. Steam will be offering the Babylonian civ as a download extra. Amazon seems to be offering some "Cradle of Civilization" pack.

__________________________________________________ _______________
WoW Gold| Diablo 3 Gold |

ceshiwuhao is offline   Reply With Quote