The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America World

Old 05-25-2016, 02:45 PM   #1
Kyle
Side-Kick

Default Captain America's secret history revealed?

In the comics it turns out that Cap works for Hydra from what I read. Personally don't think it will last and there will be some twist to this. To those who have read it, is there more here? Do you think it will stick? What could the real twist be if it's a ruse?

Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 07:13 PM   #2
Spider-Fan
SHHFFL 2014 Champion
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Captain America's secret history revealed?

One of the dumbest ideas ever. This is Brand New Day stupid

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 01:20 AM   #3
Kyle
Side-Kick

I'm guessing they're gonna retract it though right, make a twist within a twist? If not... What. The. Hell.

Old 05-26-2016, 11:38 PM   #4
Donald Thomas
The Black ArachKnight

Aloha,
Man you guys, you act like you haven't been reading comics for the past ten plus years. Of course there is going to be a twist to this.I must have missed the chapter in the fanboy handbook that says you are supposed to react to every thing in a comic book before the arc concludes.Is it at all possible that Cap is working as a oduble agent? Is there a negative effect from the cosmic cube? Anything is possible. But some have already made their conclusions based upon issue one and NOTHING ELSE!
Spidey rules.

Donald Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 01:06 AM   #5
Kyle
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Thomas View Post
Aloha,
Man you guys, you act like you haven't been reading comics for the past ten plus years. Of course there is going to be a twist to this.I must have missed the chapter in the fanboy handbook that says you are supposed to react to every thing in a comic book before the arc concludes.Is it at all possible that Cap is working as a oduble agent? Is there a negative effect from the cosmic cube? Anything is possible. But some have already made their conclusions based upon issue one and NOTHING ELSE!
Spidey rules.
That's what I'm thinking, there's no way this can hold. It'd be beyond disturbing and trash the character if it did. I haven't read the arc and have no idea what's going on, just found of via news stories popping up everywhere about it lol. Personally think it's double-double agent for whatever reason they have. This'd be worse than the time when Ock became Spider-Man.

Old 05-27-2016, 09:48 PM   #6
Donald Thomas
The Black ArachKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
That's what I'm thinking, there's no way this can hold. It'd be beyond disturbing and trash the character if it did. I haven't read the arc and have no idea what's going on, just found of via news stories popping up everywhere about it lol. Personally think it's double-double agent for whatever reason they have. This'd be worse than the time when Ock became Spider-Man.
Aloha,
I'm sure Peter Parker would agree with you.But think about this. Captain America has been around for 75 years. He is a major character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Does anyone think that Marvel will destroy his legacy? Where's the money pay off in that?The fact that all over the news and internet we heard about this change makes me happy to be a comic book fan in this day and age. Word to the wise. When a comic book character is written OUT OF CHARACTER, it usually does not last for long.
Spidey rules

Donald Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 11:19 AM   #7
Spider-Aziz
I need a wife

This idea made me laugh hard.

YOUTUBE

Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote