The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #1001
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,053
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Damn right you are.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 05-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #1002
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer
 
Eddie Brock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 250 52nd St.
Posts: 24,905
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Really? There isn't a strictly Marvel RPG anymore? Even after The Avengers made 157 bajillion dollars*?

*Numbers may be inaccurate.

__________________
Dear Marvel, please stop canceling excellent television shows before their time.
"Dear DC, if Marvel gets Rocket Raccoon in a movie before you make either Wonder Woman or Justice League, you have f***ing failed."
-ToplessRobot.com
Eddie Brock is offline  
Old 05-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #1003
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Thread Manager is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.