The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2011, 10:12 PM   #101
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFerret View Post
I've never seen a bad Indiana Jones movie.
So you've only seen 1 & 3?

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 02-10-2011, 10:13 PM   #102
Saved
SynTheMerc
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,795
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Edit

__________________
"Anything Worthwhile is Perishable."

Last edited by Saved; 05-01-2011 at 12:56 AM.
Saved is offline  
Old 02-10-2011, 10:13 PM   #103
SuperFerret
Hype Elitist
 
SuperFerret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SuperFerret's Shoebox of Solitude
Posts: 33,859
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
So you've only seen 1 & 3?
I've seen them all, not a one would be considered "bad".

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Torch View Post
I don't really know E-Man,but SF is another Hype Elitist,and heaven knows we have enough of them around.:o
H.E.
SuperFerret is online now  
Old 02-10-2011, 10:19 PM   #104
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,196
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
So you've only seen 1 & 3?
Temple of Doom isn't bad. Different, but not bad.

Wish I could say the same of Crystal Skull.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline  
Old 02-10-2011, 10:37 PM   #105
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

I liked Skull in the theater. But now, much like Temple, I wouldn't watch it if it came on tv except for certain parts.

1 & 3 I'll watch pretty much every time.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 02-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #106
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo


__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 02-18-2011, 10:47 PM   #107
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,196
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Nice!

Anyone watch Community? They had a great Firefly joke last night.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline  
Old 02-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #108
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

I'm an episode behind, but I'll be on the lookout for it.

I had to post something now that Firefly is returning to tv.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 02-18-2011, 11:29 PM   #109
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,196
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
I had to post something now that Firefly is returning to tv.
A friend posted an article about that on their facebook. I basically started celebrating what I thought were new episodes, only to be crushed by the fact that it's just reruns.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline  
Old 02-18-2011, 11:31 PM   #110
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Yes, it's a poorly worded headline.

Bastards.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 02-18-2011, 11:38 PM   #111
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,196
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Yes, it's a poorly worded headline.

Bastards.
Agreed.

Now...post in OU.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline  
Old 03-05-2011, 09:16 PM   #112
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Hopefully none of you are still using IE6. Because Microsoft is doing its best to finally kill it, and rightfully so.

http://ie6countdown.com/

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 03-23-2011, 06:29 PM   #113
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo



Futurama just got picked up for another season!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 03-23-2011, 06:51 PM   #114
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Yay!

Another season of subpar episodes to tarnish the original run...

Batman is offline  
Old 03-23-2011, 07:27 PM   #115
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Not sure what you were watching, but the new season was great

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 03-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #116
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,268
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

I liked the episode where Fry had to experience two cycles of the universe in order to be on time for a date with Leela, and the season premiere wasn't bad... but other than that, I just didn't feel it for this one like I did the others.

Batman is offline  
Old 03-23-2011, 09:06 PM   #117
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,196
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Another season of subpar episodes to tarnish the original run...
Aside from the first two episodes in last season, I thought it was superb.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline  
Old 04-07-2011, 04:18 PM   #118
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

How come I'm only just hearing about this now?

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline  
Old 04-07-2011, 04:20 PM   #119
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

I am glad that never came to be. Aside from being silly DC doesn't need to promote Batman anymore than they already do and they already do that too much.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline  
Old 04-07-2011, 04:30 PM   #120
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

But it looks so entertainingly bad!



Lawl, Bane's the only one who doesn't get a real name listed at the bottom, even though they went through the trouble of making up such a creative one for the Joker. King Snake must've had some interesting ideas on naming children if that's what he came up with for his son.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline  
Old 04-07-2011, 05:18 PM   #121
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Oh. That explains that one Create-A-Post post.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 10:44 PM   #122
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

This place needs to get rolling again.



__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 11:02 PM   #123
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!
 
Spike_x1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Little Jimmy's Retarded Caribbean Playground
Posts: 15,512
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

That one's not even a challenge for Mac.

__________________
"Look into the soul of Bane and know the truth. We will topple your kingdom if it takes an eternity. We will defeat Hell."
Spike_x1 is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 11:08 PM   #124
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,377
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo


__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 05-07-2011, 12:08 AM   #125
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,196
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

Go see Thor! It's a really fun movie. Much better than what I expected.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:42 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.