The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > The Avengers World

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 07:41 AM   #26
Cyclonus
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers cartoon - Part 1

I would like to know when is the next new episode going to air and what is it going to be about. Im guessing the Ultron story will be the last 2 or 3 episodes of the season. Where coming up on episode #20 I think, and there is supposed to be 26 episodes total for season 1.Maybe were are about to see how the Kree-Skrull war is about to play out?

Old 01-25-2011, 07:46 AM   #27
Morg
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I thought Threads got closed at a post count of 10,000. What's the new limit now?
Was 1K but us mods finally convince the higher ups we need at least 5K.
I noticed the other one almost at 5K so we can just use a new one

Old 01-25-2011, 08:46 AM   #28
R_Hythlodeus
Nerd Supreme

20 1-20 30/Jan/11 Flight of the Falcon
21 1-21 06/Feb/11 To Kill a Mockingbird
22 1-22 13/Feb/11 Marvelous

http://epguides.com/AvengersEarthsMightiestHeroes/

RANDOM BLOCKBUSTER SEQUEL: RETURN OF THE RISING DARKNESS
------------------------------

ZWERG/ELF

a fantasy RPG based bilingual webcomic

Old 01-25-2011, 10:15 AM   #29
bored
One Sexy Lemur

I'm pretty sure those have been debunked. People have tried putting them up on a few sites over the last week.

G D
H S
T
Y
Old 01-25-2011, 10:25 AM   #30
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Loved ep 19. Still get a kick out of Wasp being excited over fire power. lol
Wasn't too happy with Thor being out for most of the episode tho.

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Old 01-25-2011, 11:28 AM   #31
EternalMaster
Side-Kick

It was a legit reason to be out for the episode and did great service to Thor's power. Kang's men were shocked by the weapon deflection due to believing nothing on 21st Century Earth could handle that power.

Getting put in a coma from stopping a city-destroying laser is a good way to get written out of an episode.

Now the Ultron episodes coming up should be some fun. I wonder who will be the team's savior against Ultron? Seem like each hero gets a savior moment here and there (Hulk/Graviton, Thor/the death beam, Iron Man/Kang, Pym/Masters of Evil). Pym i the likely candidate to take down Ultron, but there could always be a twist. Maybe Black Panther gets the deathblow with a vibranium weapon?

Old 01-25-2011, 12:05 PM   #32
venomfangs125
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalMaster View Post
It was a legit reason to be out for the episode and did great service to Thor's power. Kang's men were shocked by the weapon deflection due to believing nothing on 21st Century Earth could handle that power.

Getting put in a coma from stopping a city-destroying laser is a good way to get written out of an episode.

Now the Ultron episodes coming up should be some fun. I wonder who will be the team's savior against Ultron? Seem like each hero gets a savior moment here and there (Hulk/Graviton, Thor/the death beam, Iron Man/Kang, Pym/Masters of Evil). Pym i the likely candidate to take down Ultron, but there could always be a twist. Maybe Black Panther gets the deathblow with a vibranium weapon?
Mmm, but he already got the deathblow on Man-Ape. Emphasis on DEATH. Wasp put the Kree Sentry out of comission. Hawkeye maybe? Thor'll probably get his time to shine in the upcoming Masters of Evil Finale arc where the EXPANDED MoE are interested in using some Asgardian artifcat/weapon. Which could possibly be what Loki intends to use the Masters of Evil for.

Last edited by venomfangs125; 01-25-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:19 PM   #33
Sgt.Pepper
Nowhere Man

The latest episode was great. I'm very excited to see Ultron as the villain in the next episode.

Old 01-25-2011, 03:23 PM   #34
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomfangs125 View Post
Mmm, but he already got the deathblow on Man-Ape. Emphasis on DEATH. Wasp put the Kree Sentry out of comission. Hawkeye maybe? Thor'll probably get his time to shine in the upcoming Masters of Evil Finale arc where the EXPANDED MoE are interested in using some Asgardian artifcat/weapon. Which could possibly be what Loki intends to use the Masters of Evil for.
What you mean by Expanded MoE??? I can't wait to see Thor finally get some shine that shows him going all out (Hulk Vs Graviton) rather than doing just one attack (no matter how cool they were).

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
Old 01-25-2011, 04:57 PM   #35
venomfangs125
Side-Kick

^^ Oh, right you weren't here. Well, someone came and posted the storyboards (illegally, apparently) of an episode featuring the Avengers individually setting out to different corners of the globe to retrieve shards of some Asgardian artifact/weapon--

(Which in my opinion is what Loki is actually after and what he's using the Masters of Evil for.)

Anyway, they each get to their shards but have to face off against different individual members of the MoE [Wasp vs. Abomination, Cap. America vs Crimson Dynamo, Executioner vs Hulk (I swear they've got a rivarly going on...), Black Panther vs Wonder Man, etc. But the storyboards cut out so we don't get the rest of the ep.

Also its fair to note two things:

Living Laser and Chemistro have joined the MoE

Also Ant-Man/ Hank's not present. Now I believe this to be so is because THIS episode is part of the finale arc and they've already faced off against Ultron and Hank's either mopey about Ultron or he's trying to fix what's left of him.

Last edited by venomfangs125; 01-25-2011 at 05:01 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:21 PM   #36
R_Hythlodeus
Nerd Supreme

sounds like the avengers/defenders war with the MoE in the role of the defenders. iirc, loki was involved in that too (with dormmamu)

RANDOM BLOCKBUSTER SEQUEL: RETURN OF THE RISING DARKNESS
------------------------------

ZWERG/ELF

a fantasy RPG based bilingual webcomic

Old 01-25-2011, 06:31 PM   #37
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
^^ Oh, right you weren't here. Well, someone came and posted the storyboards (illegally, apparently) of an episode featuring the Avengers individually setting out to different corners of the globe to retrieve shards of some Asgardian artifact/weapon--

(Which in my opinion is what Loki is actually after and what he's using the Masters of Evil for.)

Anyway, they each get to their shards but have to face off against different individual members of the MoE [Wasp vs. Abomination, Cap. America vs Crimson Dynamo, Executioner vs Hulk (I swear they've got a rivarly going on...), Black Panther vs Wonder Man, etc. But the storyboards cut out so we don't get the rest of the ep.

Also Ant-Man/ Hank's not present. Now I believe this to be so is because THIS episode is part of the finale arc and they've already faced off against Ultron and Hank's either mopey about Ultron or he's trying to fix what's left of him.
Who did Thor face off against? It seems like all the powerhouses are being fought by the other Avengers

Wasp vs Abomination is mismatched, Cap vs Dynamo is wierd, Black Panther vs Wonderman is mismatched, Hulk vs Executioner seems pretty cool

Spider-Man - Hear what?
Old 01-25-2011, 06:40 PM   #38
kedrell
What'sa Raccoon?

Make no mistake, Hulk vs. Executioner is indeed mismatched.

Old 01-25-2011, 06:45 PM   #39
Iron_Stark
Age of Ultron

Quote:

No Iron Man??

Guardians of the Galaxy - August 1, 2014
The Avengers 2 - May 1, 2015
Iron Man will return
Old 01-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #40
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedrell View Post
Make no mistake, Hulk vs. Executioner is indeed mismatched.
It's a better match than all the other ones

Spider-Man - Hear what?
Old 01-25-2011, 09:08 PM   #41
venomfangs125
Side-Kick

Iron Man faced off against Living Laser, another dude who joined because he simply hates Iron Man. Chemistro goes after Hawkeye because he's pissed about Hawkeye punching him in the face at the Vault. Thor believe it or not faces Baron Zemo upgraded with some fancy sword and his laser gun has been augmented by some special crystal that when it fires it actually sends Thor reeling. Enchantress seemingly watches BZ and Thor go at it, but she might make it a double team on Thor...But these matches were mismatches. Talk about serious inconsistancies if ahem Wasp actually wins against Abomination. But I have to give her credit, she actually tried burying him under boulders and he sent out a sonicboom clap, since he keeps missing her with his fists. In short these are gonna be interesting fights. And Executioner also appears to have elemental control over water besides just fire and ice; He actually floods the battlefield he and the Hulk were on and turns their fight into an underwater battle.

Last edited by venomfangs125; 01-25-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:17 PM   #42
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Iron Man faced off against Living Laser, another dude who joined because he simply hates Iron Man. Chemistro goes after Hawkeye because he's pissed about Hawkeye punching him in the face at the Vault. Thor believe it or not faces Baron Zemo upgraded with some fancy sword and his laser gun has been augmented by some special crystal that when it fires it actually sends Thor reeling. Enchantress seemingly watches BZ and Thor go at it, but she might make it a double team on Thor...But these matches were mismatches. Talk about serious inconsistancies if ahem Wasp actually wins against Abomination. But I have to give her credit, she actually tried burying him under boulders and he sent out sonicboom clap, these are gonna be interesting fights. And Executioner also appears to have elemental control over water.
Why have Thor fight Baron Zemo when he should clearly fight Executioner or Wonder Man.

After hearing this I don't even want to watch that episode, it sounds like it's gonna be the lamest episode of the season

Spider-Man - Hear what?
Old 01-25-2011, 09:31 PM   #43
venomfangs125
Side-Kick

Well, with any luck they scrapped this episode which explains why these storyboards were exposed. I mean come on, Chemistro and Living Laser as suitable canidates? What happened to Radioactive Man? If they're gonna choose somebody, don't pick the next two villains that show up and say 'Hey I hate Iron Man.' or 'Hey I wanna give Hawkeye some payback.'

Old 01-25-2011, 11:11 PM   #44
Panthro
Our Savior Hellboy

Don't know if the previous thread had it or not but there was this reasonably recent interview with Josh Fine where he talked about Avengers EMH among other things - http://marvel.toonzone.net/news.php?...ullnews&id=607

New 52 Flash SUCKS
Old 01-25-2011, 11:17 PM   #45
Crockett
With Teeth

Great ending to the Kang's arc, can't wait until the arc with Ultron begins but sucks the show is taking another break and it was just recently that the show took the first break.

Old 01-26-2011, 01:09 AM   #46
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Well, with any luck they scrapped this episode which explains why these storyboards were exposed. I mean come on, Chemistro and Living Laser as suitable canidates? What happened to Radioactive Man? If they're gonna choose somebody, don't pick the next two villains that show up and say 'Hey I hate Iron Man.' or 'Hey I wanna give Hawkeye some payback.'
I would be fine if they just re-worked that particular episode to have much better match-ups (Thor vs Wonder Man, Iron Man vs Dynamo etc.)

Seriously, I been waiting almost all season to see Thor actually battle Wonder Man & Iron Man to batte Dynamo

Spider-Man - Hear what?

Last edited by BigThor; 01-26-2011 at 01:16 AM.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:09 AM   #47
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
I would be fine if they just re-worked that particular episode to have much better match-ups (Thor vs Wonder Man, Iron Man vs Dynamo etc.)

Spider-Man - Hear what?
Old 01-26-2011, 01:14 AM   #48
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crockett View Post
Great ending to the Kang's arc, can't wait until the arc with Ultron begins but sucks the show is taking another break and it was just recently that the show took the first break.
I feel the exact same way

Spider-Man - Hear what?
Old 01-26-2011, 08:28 AM   #49
Kitsune
Fox of Ages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
I would like to know when is the next new episode going to air and what is it going to be about. Im guessing the Ultron story will be the last 2 or 3 episodes of the season. Where coming up on episode #20 I think, and there is supposed to be 26 episodes total for season 1.Maybe were are about to see how the Kree-Skrull war is about to play out?
Does this help?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1626038/episodes

Well someone else posted another episode guide link already, but I guess I'll still leave this up.

Last edited by Kitsune; 01-26-2011 at 08:38 AM.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:39 AM   #50
Chewy
REDACTED

Not really, because those aren't real. Just someone trying to pass their fanwank off as legitimate.

There probably won't be any new episodes in February.

Closed Thread