The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 04-25-2013, 04:00 PM   #451
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

Default Re: Naruto - Part 1

I thought of Naruto vs Pain, but I guess I can count Nagato as well. After all, he was the seventh path of Pain. The battle was really personal to him for what happened to Jiraya.

Jick09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:06 PM   #452
Lord
All Mighty

I liked the Pain invasion but that ending with Naruto facing Nagato really killed it for me, expected much more from the Akatsuki leader (who also ended up being Tobi's pupet)

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #453
Lord
All Mighty

Has anybody else read Mario?

It's a manga Kishimoto has been talking about since Naruto was in part I, he finally released a one-shot, he will probably start the manga after naruto is finished. The plot's about mafia by the way.

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Old 05-17-2013, 04:30 AM   #454
DarkMelody
Banned User

I didn't really bother trying it, I heard it was just mediocre Kishimoto trying to be shocking. Did quite enjoy the latest Naruto chapter though.

DarkMelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #455
Lord
All Mighty

Yeah, Mario was kind of a let-down, but that's probably because he had to cut his 100 pages one shot to 40, either way he seems to already have something prepared once he's finished with Naruto, i just hope he can offer better storytelling in the long run than he didn in the one-shot

Old 05-17-2013, 06:21 PM   #456
DarkMelody
Banned User

I'm sure he can. Say what you will about Kishimoto but it does seem like he has some of Oda's preplanning in terms of plot and isn't as "throw things against the wall and see if they stick" and "retroactive foreshadowing" as Kubo. I'm interested to see what sort of topic he pursues post-Naruto.

DarkMelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:46 AM   #457
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Well, the newest chapter was something that I thought I'd never see. Just when you think you know how things are going, the author takes a 180 turn to make you think otherwise.lol

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:33 AM   #458
Liam_H
Side-Kick

Strange is what it is, feels like Sasuke is trolling everyone. Only thing left was for him to reignite their bromance by saying Naruto is scared.

Spill

Liam_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:47 AM   #459
Lord
All Mighty

It trully was a huge turn, can't say it was a positive turn though

Old 05-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #460
Liam_H
Side-Kick

In a sense it really felt like fanfiction in the ways things just came together.

Spill

Old 05-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #461
craigdbfan
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

I will become Hokage.

Only Sasuke could troll this freaking hard. Get out of here with that **** scrub.

I want to become hokage. The nerve on this guy.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #462
Lord
All Mighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam_H View Post
In a sense it really felt like fanfiction in the ways things just came together.
Yeah, pretty much that. I have a feeling Kishi is trying to end Naruto quickly so that he can move to other things.

Old 05-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #463
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

I bet a lot of Loki fans wish for the same thing to happened between Loki and Thor in future installments.lol

On another note, how the hell is Minato able to have that chakra form? I thought only Naruto could do that due to him having the Nine Tails in him. I mean, did I miss something?

Old 05-22-2013, 04:13 PM   #464
Liam_H
Side-Kick

Remember that Minato died sealing half of the Nine Tails chakra within himself while the other half was sealed within Naruto. Although I have no idea how he's able to use it since he's been dead all this time unless he played around with it when it was sealed within Kushina.

Spill

Old 05-22-2013, 06:11 PM   #465
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Remember that Minato died sealing half of the Nine Tails chakra within himself while the other half was sealed within Naruto. Although I have no idea how he's able to use it since he's been dead all this time unless he played around with it when it was sealed within Kushina.
So does he have another version of the nine tails in him as well? Or was it just the chakra that he sealed into himself?

I feel like Naruto, the series, could still go on for quite awhile since they still have to deal with Orochimaru and Sasuke (who I have a hard time buying that he's reformed after all of the teases and build ups that we've gotten indicating that they'll fight each other again once more)

Old 05-22-2013, 07:50 PM   #466
Liam_H
Side-Kick

I believe Minato carries the Yin half while Naruto holds the Yang half. Once Minato goes back to being dead he'll probably give Naruto full control making him even more powerful.

Spill

Old 05-22-2013, 10:37 PM   #467
Jick09
Auxiliary Assistant

Quote:
That's how I felt reading it. I liked the chapter, but I couldn't shake this feeling off.
I really don't want this manga to go on for much longer.

As for Minato having that chakra form, I guess that's all he had. I mean, he probably didn't have to go through the same thing Naruto did to get the chakra. The mind of the Kyuubi went to Naruto.

Jick09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:49 PM   #468
Marvin
Side-Kick

I can only imagine these 4 kage were brought back under less welcoming circumstances..yikes.

As always, minato never ceases to amaze everyone.

The best part was when the first told madara that he was a second thought in not so man words.

Old 05-23-2013, 12:53 PM   #469
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
I will become Hokage.

Only Sasuke could troll this freaking hard. Get out of here with that **** scrub.

I want to become hokage. The nerve on this guy.
Even Akamaru had the look of total shock and disbelief on his face.

Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:30 AM   #470
Mr. Dent
Banned User

MY SHIP HAS FINALLY RESET SAIL

And lol at Sauce wanting to be Hokage. I'm guessing Naruto will teach him what it actually takes.

Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #471
Lord
All Mighty

Kishi likes to throw bones, kinda sucks to be Hinata, after she keeps Naruto together through his hardest time in the war and the death of her cousin lets have the fourth meet Sakura instead. Not into parings but that was a low blow.

also

Old 05-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #472
Liam_H
Side-Kick

I'd like to support Naruto/Sakura but Kishi has completely dropped the ball on her as a character. Hinata is the better choice just by default.

Spill

Old 05-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #473
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Yep. She admitted her love, got stabbed for him, stayed at his side against an extremely powerful enemy. All Sakura did was whine about Sasuke. If Naruto doesn't end up with Hinata, then sorry Kishi, but screw you.

Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #474
Lord
All Mighty

I don't want to be the guy that dislikes it all but i gotta say i really disliked this latest chapter, for me it was just full of fail, didn't like Naruto/ Sakura being thrown again, disliked Sasuke wanting to be Hokage, the overall writing of the chapter, i couldn't stop palmfacing through the whole chapter

Old 05-25-2013, 12:57 PM   #475
Liam_H
Side-Kick

I agree, its just the way Sasuke was written. For him to swoop in saying he wants to be Hokage and be all willing to work with Naruto and Sakura again after all this time feels so out of place.

Spill