The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Old 11-30-2010, 11:26 AM   #26
AndThePickles
Kiss the girl

Default Re: Female Hype Members

Ooooh, pretty! I was coincidentally just thinking this morning that I've never worn a little black dress to any holiday event; I always go with something colorful. I wouldn't be opposed to buying a black cocktail dress just for a change of pace. I'd really like a gold or a silver dress this year, but I don't think that either are popular colors for this season (unless it's some teenybopper looking dress).

*~FHM~*
AndThePickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #27
AndThePickles
Kiss the girl

I HATE these stupid sales going on everywhere. Which sounds crazy, but it means that most stores are sold out of freakin everything I want. I've been online a lot recently trying to get some new winter things, and everything I see that I like is sold out, aside from XS/super short length, etc. I don't even care about getting some of what I need on sale...I'm just mad that when I find things I like, they're permanently sold out I would have paid full price for a couple pieces if I could get them!

*~FHM~*
Old 11-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #28
katie_girl09
All kinds of smexy.

I hear you man. Sales frustrate me too. You can never find anything and when you do it isn't your size. That's why I tend to avoid even my favourite stores when they're having sales. Waste of time.

katie_girl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:14 PM   #29
redmarvel
The Mischievious Elf

Every year I seem to have to buy new boots - and get frustrated trying to find ones I like. This year, I found these on sale at the 2nd store I went to (Globo):

Now, the minute I saw them I said to my sister - "I'll have to cut off the pom poms". I was right, I wore them 1 day with the pom poms, they kept getting caught up in each other and almost tripping me up. I have now cut them off.

Old 11-30-2010, 11:26 PM   #30
AndThePickles
Kiss the girl

Oooo, those look VERY cozy!! I'm sorry you had to cut off the pom poms, I like them

All the boots I've found and liked are sold out because of the Black Friday sales I did get a pair of fuzzy boots from Target, though! They're so warm. They're technically classified as "bootie slippers", but they have rubber soles and look like boots, so I'm wearing them as such. I have no clue who would want to wear them around the house as slippers, actually

*~FHM~*
Old 12-03-2010, 11:24 PM   #31
NotAHenchwench
Ohhh hai der!

Pickles... your avatar makes me want to watch Fantasia.

Passion without precision.
NotAHenchwench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:47 AM   #32
Erzengel
|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

Question for both the female hype members.

Do you feel that some guys, and I'm not talking about interested in you guys, just older guys in general tend to tell you their life stories?

Old 12-10-2010, 11:30 AM   #33
AndThePickles
Kiss the girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post

Do you feel that some guys, and I'm not talking about interested in you guys, just older guys in general tend to tell you their life stories?
Not life stories exactly, but life wisdom? Yes.

*~FHM~*
Old 12-10-2010, 12:05 PM   #34
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Older people in general like to tell me stories.

Old 12-10-2010, 12:12 PM   #35
Erzengel
|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

They were doing some touch ups on my house. The contractor was nice and we shared a few pleasantries but that was it. I had to run and go to work and he talked to Erzette about some of the more intimate parts of his life, divorce, kid won't talk to him. Then I remembered other stories she told me like this.

I know this girl who use to be a stripper and guys would pay her quite a bit, not for lap dances and hopefully more. Just to sit there and talk and that's all they would do.

Old 12-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #36
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Quote:
They were doing some touch ups on my house. The contractor was nice and we shared a few pleasantries but that was it. I had to run and go to work and he talked to Erzette about some of the more intimate parts of his life, divorce, kid won't talk to him. Then I remembered other stories she told me like this.
Yeah, this happens to me sometimes as well. Apparently Erzette and I are good listeners.

Old 12-10-2010, 01:25 PM   #37
AndThePickles
Kiss the girl

The more I think about it, the more examples I can come up with, haha. Not just with older men, though...strangers seem to come up to me and talk to me all the time It is not always welcome; there was a time recently when I was at the checkout line in Target and in a really foul mood (at my limit for patience for the day...I work with the public enough as it is) and this younger man (still older than me, though) start chatting me up about the most random things ever about his day, and commenting on my purchases. All I wanted was for him to go away, haha. I think that people must get really lonely

*~FHM~*
Old 12-10-2010, 01:32 PM   #38
Hound55
Byfar The Most Evil Thing

Where did it all go wrong, Pickles..? One day you're an 18 year old with an academic scholarship, a talent for playing basketball and the world in front of you, and then...

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

More Anubis' greatest hits:
"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Hound55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:35 PM   #39
LOBO3315a
Artificial Intelligence

Pickles I'm sorry I bugged you in Target. Never again will I comment on your can of Cheese-whizz....

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
LOBO3315a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:43 PM   #40
Hound55

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOBO3315a View Post
Pickles I'm sorry I bugged you in Target. Never again will I comment on your can of Cheese-whizz....
Nicely played, good sir...

16,18, not much difference mentally or physically. It's a number over there. Here however it's the difference between mid life crisis with hot chicks with daddy issues and pound me in the ass prison. - Anubis

"Families are Gods way of teaching us to get along with people we don't particularly like."
Old 12-10-2010, 01:43 PM   #41
AndThePickles
Kiss the girl

He told me that his office was humid that day and that he drew a picture of a rainforest on his clouded up window

*~FHM~*
Old 12-10-2010, 01:45 PM   #42
Hound55

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndThePickles View Post
He told me that his office was humid that day and that he drew a picture of a rainforest on his clouded up window
Pepper-spray and move on, Pickles...

Old 12-10-2010, 01:49 PM   #43
AndThePickles
Kiss the girl

Haha, I really don't mind on most days. It's usually pretty fascinating. That day, I was just grouchy

*~FHM~*
Old 12-10-2010, 01:52 PM   #44
Erzengel
|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndThePickles View Post
The more I think about it, the more examples I can come up with, haha. Not just with older men, though...strangers seem to come up to me and talk to me all the time It is not always welcome; there was a time recently when I was at the checkout line in Target and in a really foul mood (at my limit for patience for the day...I work with the public enough as it is) and this younger man (still older than me, though) start chatting me up about the most random things ever about his day, and commenting on my purchases. All I wanted was for him to go away, haha. I think that people must get really lonely
Maybe I should have clarified and said men over 18.

The last few instances with her just seemed to be older men most of the time.

Old 12-10-2010, 02:05 PM   #45
ComicChick
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound55 View Post
Where did it all go wrong, Pickles..? One day you're an 17 year old with an athletic scholarship, a talent for playing softball and the world in front of you, and then...
altered a bit

I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall
ComicChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:37 PM   #46
LOBO3315a
Artificial Intelligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound55 View Post
Nicely played, good sir...
I have my moments.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
LOBO3315a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 04:20 PM   #47
AndThePickles
Kiss the girl

Has anyone started exchanging presents, yet? Spoons and I exchanged presents today because next weekend we'll be with our separate families. You can't even get this watch in stores yet...I was so surprised he got it for me!!

*~FHM~*
Old 12-19-2010, 05:41 PM   #48
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Cute!

I already gave my sister her present, because I didn't know whether I'd see her for Christmas. But we'll make it happen. Good reminder about gift exchanges, because I had forgotten to wrap up my bf's gift and we'll be seeing our respective families separately for Christmas!

Speaking of girly things, I saw a feature on the "infinity dress" on some TV show and I was like, "Ooh, I want." Then I Googled and discovered that ooh, I can make! As soon as I learn how to use my sewing machine. But 20 dresses in one is awfully tempting, especially if it's in a basic color like red or black.

Old 12-20-2010, 12:55 AM   #49
Hound55

I made a poncho by punching three holes in a garbage bag...

Well I did...

Fine, I'll go now...

Old 12-20-2010, 01:17 AM   #50
Hobgoblin
Veritas veritatum
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:

I'm guilty of that. When I talk, the younger guys roll their eyes in boredom. Though, to be fair, they like to brag about how many women they are banging and what incredible physical condition they are in. When I hear that, I just smile and nod, cause it doesnt last.